Sweet Destiny

By JDecosta4

"I am FREE you piece of shit. I've enjoyed watching you suffer and I hope you never find peace. As you take y... More

Freedom Come!
Flight
Brighter Days...
Bond
Broken Promises
Wake Up Call...
Sickness...
Fright!
TGIF?
White Flag!
Motivation
Wet Dreams...
Beach Vibes
Intimate...
Memories...
Closure
Oh Death!
Danger Zone
The Godfather
Ailment
Perfect Blend
Jigsaw
Timeline
Changes
Cool Down
I've Got You...
Paradise
Broken Barriers
Wake Up Call
Close Call.
Runaway
Captivity
Prey
Backbone!
Rest in Paradise
Bang!
Busted!
The Hunt
The Hunt 2
Redemption
Future
Cruel Intentions
Ride the Wave
Topsy-turvy
No Pain, No Gain
Action
Run!
Panic
Omen...
Unstoppable
Damage
Climax
Defense...
Bated Breath
Tick Tock..
Torture
Suspicions
Penultimate
Revelation
High Low
Twisted!
Commitment
Assurance!
Exhale....
Surprise!
Bonafide
Revelation
Changes
Crumble...
Irreparable
Possibilities....
Blissful...
New Day...
Insight
Behoove
Hourglass
Unpredictable
Letting Go...
Farewell
Shocker...
Will
Announcement
Oh Shit!!!
Linkage
Heart
Joyful
Love & Pain
Blessing
Perfecto!
Epilogue

Caught Up

124 13 12
By JDecosta4

There seems to be some semblance of normalcy returning to our lives ever since Anna woke up.

I'm literally on cloud nine, and if I'm completely honest I'll say I'm truly happy! Jonas and I finally got around to discussing everything that happened, past and present.

I was nervous as hell especially when he recalled the bits and pieces Anna shared. However, I spilled my guts about everything including my father's current state.

Jonas passed no judgment but simply told me I have his heart and that he's never letting go. He even encouraged me to try repairing my relationship with Dad.

While I understand all he did was somewhat out of his control, I just wish he had been more forthcoming.

Hell, I spent years despising him, filled with pent-up anger and regret, so it's gonna take a while to heal and let go.

We're still in New York staying with the Taylor's since they wouldn't take no for an answer. It's been a wonderful time, especially with the kids bonding and us meeting the rest of their family.

Anna and Orbyn are walking on eggshells around each other and we all find it pretty funny. They still believe we're clueless about whatever is happening between them!

I'm currently sitting on the edge of the pool watching Jonas swim back and forth. His body glides through the water effortlessly, giving me a glimpse of his abs and ripped muscles.

As he ends his last lap on my end, he raises up and smiles at me. My pussy clenches and I take a deep shaky breath!

Girl, what's wrong with you?

He moves over to me, planting himself between my legs. I watch as he leans forward, darts his tongue out and licks the underside of my breasts.

My breath hitches and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Missed me baby?" He teases and I turn my head away blushing.

Pouting, I roll my eyes playfully. "Not really, I was thinking about Idris Elba."

Jonas glares at me and in one swift motion he pulls me into the water causing us to become submerged.

He quickly regains his footing and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Why yuh do dat! Look how yuh wet up mi hair!" I slap his shoulders but he only laughs.

"Dat yuh get when yuh bring a next man name to me!" I couldn't answer because he locks his lips to mine and I groan.

This is exactly what I need! It's like my libido is out of control and my sexual appetite has become insatiable.

Locking my arms around his neck I pull him impossibly closer, devouring his mouth while grinding into him.

He matches my tempo and our make-up session gets even more heated. Jonas glides his right hand over my ass then slips it between us to rub my clit.

In seconds, he shifts my bikini and slides his finger in. I buck in pleasure and sigh contentedly.

He chuckles. "So yuh gwan when yuh want buddy man."

Embarrassed, I tuck my face into his neck biting my lips as I absorb the sensations I'm feeling.

"Fuck baby, don't stop!" I murmur as he applies pressure to my clit and pumps faster.

He sucks on my neck then nips me and sucks again. I lean away and he peppers kisses down my chest till he gets to my breasts.

Jonas uses his teeth to shift the bikini and my perky breast falls free! He latches unto my extra sensitive bud and I'm lost in paradise!

He sucks, laves and licks my nipple sending a plethora of emotions coursing through my body.

"Fuck me please baby!" I whisper hoarsely and he groans, sending shock waves to my pussy.

He let's go of my breast making a popping sound  and starts walking us out of the pool. He unties my bikini and it falls down fully exposing my breasts. Jonas pauses, just looking at them.

"What?" I ask but he smirks and bites his lips.

"Nothing baby, jus a enjoy di view." Somehow I'm not convinced but he distracts me with a kiss.

He carries me to the gazebo and lays me down. Eagerly I slide my bottoms off, laying myself bare to him. Jonas looks at me hungrily before laying between my legs.

Thank God they took the kids to the zoo!

As he's peppering kisses all over my body, I moan in anticipation of what's about to happen.

Jonas sucks on my nipples interchangeably then spends a good time just kissing my belly all over and my navel before going lower.

Jesas Christ! My subconscious squeals as his mouth locks unto my clit. I'm done!

My eyes roll to the back of my head as he slips two fingers in while eating my pussy like his life depends on it.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuck! This continues forever and I start to writhe beneath him.

I try to speak but no audible words are forthcoming. Soon, my pelvis tightens and I can feel an orgasm building.

It's powerful! My body starts shaking and I try pulling away but Jonas uses his free hand to hold me in place.

Mi dead now!

He licks and sucks faster, pumps his fingers faster and curls them touching my G-Spot!

With a loud moan, my inner dam bursts and I cum hard! Thrashing my head from side to side, I pant rapidly as he continues licking from my clit to my slit!

Another feeling builds and this time it's even more powerful! A hoarse scream escapes me and I feel liquid gush from my pussy. Frightened I jump back from him to see his chest soaking wet!

My annoying subconscious gets down from cloud 9 immediately.

A piss yuh just piss gyal?

I cover my face in embarrassment and start sobbing. If the Earth could just open and swallow me right now and save me from this embarrassment!

Jonas moves and I could swear he left but he pulls my hands from my face smirking.

"Why ya cry babe?" He asks smiling.

I twist away and cover my face again crying, praying God will end my misery.

Relentless in his pursuit, Jonas hoists me up and lets me straddle him. I immediately tuck my face into his neck, I know it's red and ugly at this point.

He carresses my back gently and sighs, "A so ya go cry everytime me make yuh squirt ooman?"

I stiffen in his arms and he chuckles in amusement. "Awww, mi big baby squirt for the first time." He kisses my neck and chuckles while I sink further into him.

At this point I'm sobbing softly with hiccups as he continues to rub circles on my back. Why am I so emotional though? My body is tingly all over.

I finally ease away and look at him through swollen eyes. "Yuh....yuh sure babe?"

He kisses my lips softly, "Yes mi sure. Mi think yuh experience it before."

I reply by nodding no. Jonas smiles but in a cheeky way, "This is only the beginning baby. Yuh no see nutn yet."

My breath hitches as my mind races. Have I been living under a rock all my life?

Hurry up sir!

Biting my lip, I make eye contact with him. "Do your worst then."

A sinister look crosses his face and that's when I knew it.

I sold my soul to the Devil, Jonas Leimont!

------
My Loves!!!

Jonas is definitely a rude boiii huh! What is he up to though?

Latoya's reaction to squirting.🤭🤭🤭

Thanks for the continued support!!!
Please remember to vote and comment!

Also follow me on Instagram @JDeCosta4 and j_decosta on Tik Tok!!!

🔥🥳🔥🥳

Xoxo
J DeCosta
💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 932 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...
1.6K 470 36
After the passing of her Grandmother, Aubrey Van Alen struggles to cope with her abusive foster parents. Her identity is a mystery and she has no rec...
6.5K 261 25
"Don't get too close it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, " she said. "Come closer. There's hell inside of me. It's where your demons can li...