The Pilot

Af Scottish_spampinavre

Stefania is a powerful woman. She has reached the top of her career in just a few short years. She has a smal... Mere

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
A/N - Not a new chapter!!
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Test part
Chapter Sixty One
NOT AN UPDATE!!

Chapter Fifty Three

2.9K 120 21
Af Scottish_spampinavre

After saying goodbyes and promising to keep in touch over the next few days Danielle & Stefania waved them off before walking the short distance to their hotel.

The two women walked hand in hand with Danielle carrying their luggage to their hotel. It wasn't far from the station so they were there in no time. Danielle had managed to book a suite at the Waldorf Astoria with a view of the Castle. As they approached the reception desk, Danielle was glad to see a familiar face. "Hello Ms Savre, welcome back. It's been a while since we've seen you in our hotel" the concierge smiled. She kept her eye contact a little too long for Stefania's liking though. "Hi Victoria, yes it has been a long time. Nice to see a familiar face though. How have you been?" Danielle asked smiling back at the woman behind the desk. "Yeah things have been good thank you. We've renovated a little bit since you were last here. The pool has been extended, we've added a few more spa rooms and the gym has been relocated to make space for the pool and spa. If you want I can get you checked in and then give you a tour so you know where the gym is. I know how you like to get in a late night swim and early morning workout." Victoria said biting her lip slightly. "Oh... Uh... thank you, but that won't be necessary. Not tonight. We're pretty tired so I think we'll just crash when we get up to the room" Danielle blushed, reaching for Stefania's hand. "Oh, right, of course. Sorry I didn't realise the booking was for two. Well if you change your mind, I'd be happy to show you both round and let you see the changes we've made" Victoria flushed with embarrassment. "Ok, so you're in the Alexander Graham Bell Suite with Castle View. Would you like me to get a bellboy to show you the way?" Victoria asked handing Danielle the 2 key cards. "No you're good, I've stayed in that suite a couple times. I know my way. Thank you Victoria" Danielle smiled pulling Stefania by the hand towards the elevator.

Once they were in the elevator and away from Victoria, Stefania took a breath to speak but Danielle cut her off with a kiss. "Hmmm, nicely done Savre, but we're not done with this conversation" the Italian warned as she slapped Danielle's butt getting off the elevator. "Well, ok, we can talk about it and you can get mad at me for it... or we can both be happy by having hot hot sex all over this incredibly indulgent suite" Danielle smirked as she opened the door. Stefania was taken aback by the scene before her. It was one of the most beautiful suites she had ever been in. She walked through, eyes wide and mouth open. "Bambina this is gorgeous. Did you organise this too?" She asked spotting a champagne bottle in ice with a tray of strawberries. "Oh there's a note. Oh wait, you should phone reception, it's not for us. It's for someone called George." The Italian shrugged handing the note to the American.

Welcome back George,
Please enjoy this treat from me to you.
I hope we get a chance to catch up when you're here.
See you soon,
V x

Danielle's eyes were wide and her cheeks were flushed. "Uh... Baby, this is for me. I'm George." She said with a sheepish grin. "Ok Danielle, start talking right now..." "but babbyyyy, I thought we were going to have really hot sex." Danielle groaned. "Oh we are Danielle. But first you're going to tell me everything about little miss pant suit downstairs and then I'm going to have such hot sex with you in every inch of this suite that you're going to forget everything, including your own name. The only thing you will remember is that you're mine, and no one else's! Now get talking"

"Sweet Jesus, Baby please don't tease. Let's just get on it right now", Danielle said moving towards the brunette. "Nuh uh, spill. She was practically undressing you with her eyes." The Italian smirked moving backwards away from Danielle, heading towards the bedroom. "Why worry about her eyes though when my own hands are very willing to undress me for you..." Danielle whispered seductively as she dropped her leather jacket from her shoulders and started unbuttoning her shirt, still walking towards Stefania. "Danielle come on, I'm serious" Stefania sighed but never taking her eyes off Danielle. "Ok, ok, come here then" Danielle said holding her hand out for Stefania and climbing on the bed pulling her up so they were both leaning against the head board. "You know about my past. I was messed up for a really long time. Before I met Graham, I didn't commit to anything longer than one or two nights. A weekend at an absolute push. I used to fly in and out of Edinburgh a lot and would always stay here. I quickly caught Victoria's eye and she made no secret of it. I bumped in to her one night out in a bar and we ended up going back to her place. After that, whenever I stayed here, she would provide some... stress relief let's say. She'd always let me into the gym or the pool after hours. There's nothing in it though Stef, it was just sex. Rough, messy sex. There were no feelings involved whatsoever." Danielle said pulling Stefania closer to her, placing a kiss on the brunette's temple. "Ok, so what's with the George thing?" Stefania asked lacing her hand with her girlfriend. "Oh that's stupid. One night we were lying in bed and she asked where I was from. So I told her Seattle and she asked what state that was in. When I told her it was in Washington she was like - Oh like George? - and it's just a stupid nickname from then. I promise you babe, you've absolutely nothing to worry about. We've never even had a date. Now can you please come here so I can kiss you properly" she smirked lifting the Italian on to her lap as she stretched up and connected their lips. "Hmmm, now you said something about a lot of hot, sexy sex no?" She asked with a grin. "Sì bella, I did. But, do you mind if we just get into this beautiful big bed and snuggle?" "Of course baby, if that's what you want? I'll just go get rid of the champagne and strawberries and I'll be back in 30 seconds." "No wait! Bambina! There's no point wasting good things. Bring those here right now and feel free to feed them to me" she winked. Danielle turned on her heel and skipped back. "Ok, ok, let's get changed first." She unpacked their luggage and the two women quickly got washed up and into bed... naked of course.

They spent the next 30 minutes or so feeding each other strawberries and stealing kisses from each other. The mood changing with Stefania moving to straddle Danielle. She leant down connecting their lips as Danielle's hands moved up to cup Stefania's breasts. The make out session quickly turning heated with Stefania shifting her weight so her knee was pressed into Danielle's centre. She took Danielle's hand and slid it down between her legs allowing Danielle to reciprocate the building heat. It didn't take long for them to build up a good rhythm and before they knew it their orgasms crashed in to them simultaneously. "Hmmm, that was unexpected but a nice way to finish the day" Danielle hummed giving the brunette a hug. "Now, let's get some sleep because I want to take you on a special date tomorrow." She placed one last kiss on her lover's lips and turned out the light with sleep quickly overcoming the two.

The next morning, Danielle was awake first. She quickly threw on her running gear and wrote out a little note for Stefania explaining that she was out for a run to make sure her plan was in place for their date. She also asked that Stefania be dressed ready to go for when she got back making sure she had comfortable footwear on. She returned just over an hour later to find Stefania dressed and sitting having a coffee. "Morning Baby." Danielle sighed snaking her arms around the Italian's shoulders placing a kiss on her neck. "Morning Bambina, please go get showered, you're all sweaty" "you usually like it when I've worked up a sweat..." "si, I do. But usually, I can afford to get sweaty with you and then shower with you too. Not today though, as I am ready to go as per your instructions." She smiled, giving the blonde a quick peck on the cheek. "Ok, I'll quickly get showered. I'll be ready in 20 minutes"

20 minutes later and Danielle was showered, dressed and ready to take Stefania for the date of her life. "Ok, first stop is the Castle" Danielle grinned. Stefania returned the expression as she laced her fingers with the blonde's as they made their way through the historic Edinburgh streets, arriving at the entrance to the castle esplanade. "I pre-ordered fast track tickets, so we can go straight in" Danielle said, leading Stefania to the portcullis gate of the castle. They walked through the gate, marvelling at everything their eyes landed on. They first arrived at the Argyle Battery which was an impressive sight of 6 Napoleonic cannons strategically placed to defend the castle. The women stopped to admire the view, which was breathtaking. They could practically see the whole of Edinburgh from up here with good views of the Firth of Forth and could even see Fife across the water. "Come on, we'll come back here for photos before we leave" Danielle said, once again, taking Stefania by the hand.

The next stop on their tour was the Lang Stairs. 70 stairs which led them to the summit of the castle giving them even greater views of the city below. Next it was on to look at a few exhibits and museum's within the castle. These included The Wars of Independence, Prison exhibitions which highlighted how the castle was once host to keeping pirates and prisoners of war under lock and key. There was a Victorian prison still maintained housing just 16 cells. Next were the museums of the Royal Scots and the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards. Next was a walk along the outside of the New Barracks and the Governor's House. As these are still operational military buildings though they are not open to the public, much to Danielle's annoyance. "That sucks, i like looking round old buildings" she sighed.

They didn't have time to linger though, Danielle wanted to get a good spot in time for the 1 o'clock gun ceremony but they still had the National War Museum to get through first. Along the way they took in The Great Hall, the Honours of Scotland & Stone of destiny. "The Honours are the oldest set of Crown Jewels in the British Isles it says here" Danielle said reading the sign on the wall. "And the Stone of destiny was used for centuries to inaugurate Monarchs." They also had time to see St Margaret's Chapel and Mons Meg - the famous 6 tonne cannon. Whilst in the chapel the two shared a quiet tender moment as they both sat side by side holding hands and smiling at each other. Both extremely grateful for the other ones existence in the world.

They made it to the 1 o'clock gun exhibition with 10 minutes to spare. As Danielle was a regular visitor to Edinburgh, she knew what to expect but Stefania was caught completely unawares when the gun fired bang on 1 o'clock. She jumped so high and got such a fright that Danielle had to grab her and hold her tight to stop her shaking. All the while, trying to stifle her laughter at the same time. "Bambina! That was mean!" Stefania said with a fake scowl on her face. "You're right, it was but it was also very funny" the blonde giggled as she rubbed a hand up and down the taller woman's back. "Ok, come on, come this way. I have something that will make up for it" Danielle smiled leading the Italian away from the crowds and down a flight of steps to the side of the 1 o'clock gun. She was pleased to see that they were the only two down there. They were now in what is called The Low Defences. The view of the city below is uninterrupted and it took Stefania's breath away. "Danielle, this view is gorgeous" "yes baby it is" Danielle replied but her eyes were firmly fixed on the gorgeous Italian woman stood beside her. "Stefania, ho qualcosa che voglio dirti" the blonde mumbled taking hold of the Italian's hand. "What is it Bambina? You can tell me anything, you know that" "argh, I had this big speech planned out in Italian. But I'm too nervous so I'm just going to stick to English then I don't have to concentrate as hard ok?" "Of course, but please just say it because you're scaring me Danielle" the Italian replied, concern lacing her voice.

"Ok, firstly, let me ask if you've enjoyed our first date in Edinburgh so far?" Danielle asked with a smile. "Very much so Bambina. I love history and castles, I've told you that." Stefania spoke softly taking a step towards the American. "Well I'm glad. You know I often look at you and think you look like a beautiful Italian Disney Princess" Stefania's cheeks flushed at the compliment. "And I wanted this moment to be special and so I thought, what better place for a princess than a castle. This spot couldn't be more perfect. The sun is out, we're the only ones here and that view is absolutely spectacular and so I'm just going to say it now. Stefania, I love you! I should have told you ages ago but I do, I love you with my whole body. It scares me how in love with you I am but I know my heart is safe with you and yeah I love you, I'm in love with you." Stefania could barely process the words she was hearing. The tears were streaming down both their faces. She lunged at Danielle crashing their lips together and pulling her in as close as she could get. "oh Danielle, anche io ti amo. I'm in love with you too. I have been for weeks. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me Bella. Possederai il mio cuore per sempre!"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

227K 4.7K 40
Where two women meet and fall in love.
31.5K 522 48
What the title says English is not my first language Smut read at your own risk ⚠️ 🥇 12# Danielle 🥇 23# carina 🥇 10# marina 🥇 2# daniellesavre
44.8K 1.5K 12
It was an important day for Danielle, and somehow it turned out to be the most dreadful one as a certain someone came back into her life after almost...
43.3K 1K 25
What if Maya never got fired from being captain? This story continues from Maya and Carina's wedding night and Maya is still captain. It does not i...