I GOT PREGNANT AFTER THE BREA...

Por Scottvivian

As a Beta, Lin Cheng had been in love with the top Alpha Xie Yifeng for three years and entangled for two yea... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42 - THE END

CHAPTER 43 - EXTRA

1.3K 50 3
Por Scottvivian

There are still two minutes before class ends. Lin Cheng just finished the last question. He didn't talk about anything else like other teachers, but quickly packed up his things: "Okay students, get ready to end class. When the bell rang, you can go directly."

The students instantly cast enthusiastic glances, and hurriedly packed up and prepared to go to the cafeteria to grab a meal.

The last class they liked the most was Mr. Lin's class, because only Mr. Lin would not procrastinate like other teachers, but also gave them time to prepare so that they could grab the best meal every time.

Their class geography score is the first in the grade.

This teacher does not drag the class, looks handsome, and teaches good, who doesn't like it!

The students stared at their watches and counted the countdown to the last minute. They had strict time rules. If they left the classroom before the end of class, they would lose points.

Teacher Lin treats them well, and they naturally don't want to cause trouble for Teacher Lin. At this moment, a student who had been bowing his head raised his hand: "Mr. Lin, I have a question about yesterday's test paper. I'll leave the class after I've talked about it."

Everyone was complaining in their hearts, if you don't want to get out of class, don't delay everyone from class.

Lin Cheng lowered his head and smiled and refused: "That's tomorrow's task."

The other students just breathed a sigh of relief when they heard the classmate who raised his hand say: "Teacher, I believe everyone can understand that eating is better than studying. It's important."

After speaking, he turned his head and asked his classmates, "Right?"

Right? Others groaned in their hearts.

With only five seconds left until the end of class, the students felt a chill, and they could only turn to Teacher Lin for help.

Lin Cheng has obviously been observing the time. He didn't say too much nonsense: "Other students leave the class normally, and the school committee president comes to my office."

At the same time, the bell rang, and the students rushed out of the classroom while shouting "Mr. Lin, I love you".

Soon, only Lin Cheng and the committee president were left in the classroom.

Lin Cheng took the things and went out, and the committee president reluctantly followed behind him.

Pushing open the door of the office, seeing Xie Yifeng habitually stepping forward, Lin Cheng gave him a wink and stopped Xie Yifeng's next behavior.

Xie Yifeng only saw that there was a girl next to Lin Cheng, and he returned to his seat a little unhappy.

Unexpectedly, he and Lin Cheng got disturbed during their lunch break, and he had not kissed Lin Cheng all morning.

Seeing Xie Yifeng, the committee president shrank subconsciously, and then pretended to follow Lin Cheng as if nothing had happened.

Lin Cheng sat down, found the test paper for yesterday's test, and pointed, "Which question is not good, the teacher will tell you now."

The committee president did not speak, but pursed her lips.

Lin Cheng waited patiently, and finally heard her say, "Mr. Lin, I want to give you a sincere suggestion."

Lin Cheng put away the pen and said: "Please tell me."

"Teacher, please promise me not to be angry first."

Lin Cheng nodded: "Okay, the teacher is not angry."

The girl suddenly lowered her head, her tone was very light and fast: "I think we should not leave the class early, our school is a provincial key high school, After forty minutes every teacher occasionally give the students a few extra minutes between classes. Only you, the teacher, will prepare the students to leave the class two minutes before the last class."

Lin Cheng nodded and admitted: " Is there anything else?"

"I think you are too kind to some poor students, so you can't control them at all."

Lin Cheng motioned to continue.

"The atmosphere in our geography class was too lively, it made me feel a little noisy, and you don't maintain discipline teacher."

When Lin Cheng saw that she had finished speaking, he took a disposable water cup and poured some water for her, and when she finished drinking, he said, "First of all, about leaving the class early, each class has fixed class tasks, if the students listen carefully to the class , cooperate with the teacher, the class tasks have been completed ahead of schedule, the teacher does not mind making it easy for the students."

The student pursed her lips, as if she did not agree but could not say anything to refute.

Lin Cheng continued: "Secondly, regarding the two matters of class activity and classroom discipline, each teacher has his own teaching method and cannot take into account every student, so it is still based on the situation of most students in the class."

"But..." The girl was at a loss for words. Mr. Lin was right, but since she was a child, her teachers would tell her that students should seize all the time to study and not waste every minute and second. Her learning attitude as advertised.

Why is it different when it comes to Teacher Lin?

Lin Cheng also found that this classmate had reached a dead end. He threw another question: "What do you think is the most important task for students in high school?"

"Of course it is learning." The committee president answered this time very firmly.

"Yes." Lin Cheng affirmed first, "The process of learning is also the process of mastering knowledge. My teaching method may be different from other teachers, so have you mastered knowledge in my class?"

She subconsciously nodded her head, of course she got it. Teacher Lin's lectures are lively and interesting, and the students will follow his ideas unconsciously. Geography has always been the subject of her score, but she understands it all in class, and the monthly exam is also good. She's in the top 20, this was an achievement she could not have imagined before.    

"But, but..." The school committee president's thinking was obviously greatly impacted. Her parents were teachers, and they had always told her that she could only succeed if she worked hard and studied every minute and every second. But now in Teacher Lin's class, there is another way of learning, which is more effective than the death effort she used in the past.    

Xie Yifeng couldn't listen to it anymore, he asked directly: "Then let me ask you a question, in addition to geography, which subject rank first in your class?"

The school committee president suddenly fell silent.

"In this case, I can think that there is no problem with Teacher Lin's teaching method, right?"

"Yes." The school committee president was still waiting for Xie Yifeng's next question, and saw Xie Yifeng's face: "Then do you have any questions?"

The student hurriedly shook her head: "No, thank you teacher, I'll go first."

After sending people away, Xie Yifeng closed the door, then hugged Lin Cheng and took a deep breath in his neck: "I really don't know how you are so patient."

Lin Cheng touched his hair with a smile: "Of course it's not as good as you, I guess the students will not dare to do anything when they see your face."

Xie Yifeng was not angry when he listened to his teasing: "The teacher(Xie Yifeng) needs to be with you. The students should keep a distance, but they also need authority. Next time another student bullies you, I'll scare them away."

Lin Cheng couldn't help laughing: "How can there be bullying?"

"Okay, don't mention her, hurry up to lunch, Let's see what delicious food I bought today."

Lin Cheng didn't need to look at it, he knew that it was all he liked.

The two were eating, and Xie Yifeng suddenly asked, "Is the salary paid today?"

Lin Cheng glanced at the calendar: "It should be today, I'll check it after lunch."

Xie Yifeng immediately put down the bowls and chopsticks when he heard this, Pressing Lin Cheng's shoulder: "So leader, where is my pocket money?"

Lin Cheng couldn't help snickering. After work, Xie Yifeng's salary card has always been with him. He had persuaded Xie Yifeng to keep it for himself, but Xie Yifeng did not, he insisted on holding it.

Then every month pitifully ask him for pocket money, and ask for a little more.

Lin Cheng coughed restrainedly and turned two hundred to Xie Yifeng: "We are going to save money to buy a house. This month's pocket money is only this, so we need to save some money." He rubbed against Lin Cheng and gave Lin Cheng a slap on the shoulder.

There was a sudden inhalation sound from the door.

Lin Cheng turned his head, it was the class monitor of their class.

These students thanked Mr. Lin for holding up the school committee. They were afraid that he would have nothing to eat, so they thought of giving him some food. They didn't expect to see such an exciting scene as soon as they came in.

Next door, Mr. Xie, who is 1.9 meters tall, has a dark face all day, and exudes an icy temperament, is actually acting like a spoiled child with their Teacher Lin.

OMG! behave in a spoiled manner? Thank you teacher?

Putting these two words together, they felt incompatible, but didn't expect that they would actually see it today.

Although they knew that Teacher Lin and Teacher Xie were a couple, it was still hard to imagine after seeing it with their own eyes.

The classmates at the front couldn't wait to poke their eyes, begging a lot of money for a pair of eyes that didn't see this picture.

Teacher Xie used to be the coolest person in their hearts, but now the filters are gone, and the image is completely ruined.

Lin Cheng patted Xie Yifeng, motioned him to get up, and then greeted the few classmates casually: "Come in."

Only then did these people react, and hurriedly waved their hands: "No, no, we're just afraid that Mr. Lin didn't have a meal, so we came to see him off. We'll go now."

After saying that, she put down the meal and ran away without a trace.

Xie Yifeng took the meal and locked the door directly. It seems that it will not be safe to close the door in the future.

Lin Cheng watched Xie Yifeng walking towards him, and said softly, "she seem to be frightened."

Xie Yifeng didn't care: "Don't worry about her, let's continue to eat."

"I'll exchange some cash for me later, and I'll give her the meal money."

"Okay ." Xie Yifeng replied.

After eating, Xie Yifeng hugged Lin Cheng for a while and then opened the door. As other teachers came in one after another, the two were no longer so close, but occasionally raised their heads to meet their eyes, and they both looked at each other and smiled, feeling sweet.

Today, the two of them don't have to stay at night for self-study. After the last class, Xie Yifeng rode a small tram, and Lin Cheng sat behind with their bags, accompanied by the sunset, humming songs all the way home.

It was Lin Cheng's time to cook dinner. He fried two vegetarian dishes and boiled an egg soup. The two settled for dinner with the steamed buns they bought.

After the meal, the two held hands and took a walk around the community.

After going home to correct the homework, Xie Yifeng frowned, Lin Cheng laughed from time to time, then raised his hand and stroked Xie Yifeng's brows.

He took a shower and went to bed on time at ten o'clock in the evening, and the day passed, ordinary but not boring.

He doesn't know how many days there are in the future, he hopes every day has him.

....................................

Please don't forget to vote. Thank you 😊
I have few other books in my profile. If interested don't forget to check them out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.2K 2.4K 63
Continuation from 201
57.1K 2K 41
// Please do not report this book🙏🙏🙏 // I do not own anything in this book. I'am just uploading this book for my co-wattpad readers.. who love to...
76.2K 2.8K 166
Author : Taro Milk Tea Status: Complete Status in COO: 366 Chapters Pei Cheng died without hearing "Dad" from the child he gave birth. Let alone seei...
1.8M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...