I GOT PREGNANT AFTER THE BREA...

נכתב על ידי Scottvivian

As a Beta, Lin Cheng had been in love with the top Alpha Xie Yifeng for three years and entangled for two yea... עוד

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42 - THE END
CHAPTER 43 - EXTRA

CHAPTER 41

1.3K 41 3
נכתב על ידי Scottvivian

The kid's genetic test came out after five days, and he is a healthy top Alpha, and the pheromone is temporarily unknown.

Knowing that their son is a healthy and sturdy Alpha, the two fathers are obviously more confident and bold in taking care of the child.

When it came to the child's name, the two hesitated, and the nickname was quickly determined. He was called Tuan Tuan because Bai Bai was fat like a powder dumpling. Before the kid was born, they chose many names, but when they saw the child, they felt that those names were not worthy of such a cute and clever kid in their family.

Xie Yifeng touched his son's little head, and took away the note on the bed: "How about we combine our last names, Xie Lin and Lin Xie, we can choose one, now it's popular for children to be named this way."

Lin Cheng looked up. Glancing at Xie Yifeng, he simply refused: "No, if I want to have a second child in the future."

Xie Yifeng thought about it seriously, yes. So he can only continue to read the note on the bed.

Every name feels good, but every single one is not enough.

Lin Cheng sighed, this is probably every parent's trouble.

In the end, they really couldn't decide, so the two simply let the kid decide by himself.

All the paper balls were placed in front of the kid, and he thought they were playing with him, completely unaware of the nervousness of the two fathers, and was happy.

The eyes of the two followed his hand, Xie Yifeng suddenly shouted: "Wait."

He took out his mobile phone, turned on the video, and said to Tuan tuan seriously: "It doesn't matter how good or bad it sounds, Tuan'er, this is a name you chose it yourself."

Lin Cheng was dumbfounded, but he also acquiesced to Xie Yifeng's approach.

The kid touched this and that, and finally touched a ball of paper, clenching it tightly in his hand, his little fist bulging.

Lin Cheng coaxed, took the paper ball, and opened it up: Ling Han.

Xie Yifeng recorded this moment with his mobile phone, for fear that the kid would regret it in the future.

In the end, the name was settled, Xie Ling Han.

Originally, they were still struggling with the surname, but Lin Cheng finally solved it with one sentence: "The surname Xie sounds a bit nice than the surname Lin."

Xie Yifeng raised his brows and agreed. Isn't Lin Cheng praising him indirectly?

Generally speaking, Tuan Tuan is well taken care of, and there is a reason for crying every time, such as being hungry, urinating, and after solving these problems, Tuan Tuan has become a cute Tuan Tuan.

Lin Cheng watched Tuan Tuan drink milk from the bottle. The little guy was very energetic, and he took a big mouthful when he sucked, and the small half of the bottle of milk was soon gone. After drinking, Lin Cheng hugged him and patted his back, watching Tuan tuan hiccup.

Lin Cheng always had a smile on his face. He didn't know why he looked at Tuan tuan every day, not only was he not annoying, but he also found it very interesting.

When the kid was two months old, Xie Yifeng and Lin Cheng began to prepare for the wedding. Fortunately, he had checked a lot during pregnancy, and it was a little laborious to prepare but acceptable.

Lin Cheng was not at ease at first, after the wedding, they may get busy, might not be able to take care of Tuan Tuan, but Xie Yifeng promised that he could take care of him and Tuan Tuan at the same time. After Xie Yifeng's repeated assurances, Lin Cheng agreed.

Lin Cheng and Xie Yifeng didn't have many relatives and friends. Lin Cheng only hired some college classmates and staff who were familiar with them from their previous jobs. Xie Yifeng had no one except his uncle's family and a few good partners.

The two discussed it, and simply bought a small island, and used it as a tour while holding a wedding there.

The day before the wedding, Tuan tuan slept peacefully in Lin Cheng's arms, but Xie Yifeng picked him up quietly, he kissed Lin Cheng, afraid of waking up Tuan Tuan, his voice could not be softer: "I'll take him to the next door, you have a good rest tonight."

Lin Cheng nodded, kissed Xie Yifeng back, then lowered his head and kissed Tuan tuan again.

Xie Yifeng walked away in a hug, but Lin Cheng couldn't sleep. Tomorrow is his and Xie Yifeng's wedding. He had imagined the scene of the two getting married many times, but because of Xie Yifeng's body, he thought it was a fantasy at the time, but he didn't expect it to come true.

Turning over, Lin Cheng still couldn't fall asleep, so he simply got up, put on his slippers, and walked to the door.

As a result, just as he put his hand on the doorknob, before he exerted any force, the doorknob bent down, and the door opened.

Lin Cheng looked at Xie Yifeng who had gone back and forth, not knowing whether to laugh or cry: "Why are you here?"

Xie Yifeng went in, hugged Lin Cheng and turned around, pressed him against the door, lowered his head and took a deep breath: "I knew you can't be without me."

Lin Cheng's neck was itchy, he smiled and avoided: "Get up, you should shave, itchy."

Xie Yifeng not only didn't get up, but rubbed a few more times.

Lin Cheng laughed, and suddenly heard Xie Yifeng ask in a low voice, "Is your estrus coming soon?"

Lin Cheng nodded with a blushing face.

The corners of Xie Yifeng's mouth were raised, and he restrained and kissed Lin Cheng. He put away his pheromones. He doesn't know who he was talking to: "I can't sleep in the same room tonight."

Lin Cheng nodded and looked towards Xie Yifeng, found that he was motionless.

Lin Cheng felt amused, and raised his shoulders: "Then get up quickly."

Xie Yifeng began to cheat: "Hold on for a while."

Lin Cheng counted for five seconds, then pushed the person away, "Hurry up, go and check him. It's time to cry."

Xie Yifeng lifted Lin Cheng's hair, kissed him fiercely, and said harshly, "Wait for tomorrow night."

Lin Cheng pushed the person away mercilessly.

After confirming that Xie Yifeng was gone, Lin Cheng opened the door again and went to find Wu Qing and Yu Yang. Because of Lin Cheng's work, they had less contact after graduation, but when they received the invitation, Wu Qing and Yu Yang came without hesitation.

The two arrived yesterday, but Lin Cheng has been busy with the wedding rehearsal and taking care of Tuan Tuan. He just met in a hurry and didn't speak.

As soon as Lin Cheng knocked on the door, the door swished open.

Yu Yang stood at the door, looked left and right like a thief, and then greeted Lin Cheng: "Come in quickly."

Lin Cheng also looked left and right, but didn't see anything, he was a little puzzled: "What's wrong?"

Yu Yang hurriedly closed the door, there is also Wu Qing who is also like an enemy.

"Why're you like this?" Lin Cheng couldn't figure it out.

"Lonely and widow, it's so bad for people to see, especially Xie Yifeng, the big vinegar spirit. If you let him know that you came to us on the eve of your wedding, it is estimated that tomorrow he'll throw us directly into the sea." Wu Qing said.

Lin Cheng thought they were joking, and smiled a few times to save face.

Wu Qing and Yu Yang looked at each other helplessly. Although they did exaggerate, Lin Cheng always chose to ignore Xie Yifeng's strong desire for monopoly and jealousy, and was quite indulgent and they only eat dog food.

The three talked about the recent situation, and Wu Qing sighed: "I didn't expect that when an actor is so rich, he can buy a small island. If I knew earlier, I would have gone to hang out with you."

Yu Yang was shaking his head: "I'm afraid not, no one like you wants it!"

The two started fighting, Lin Cheng laughed for a while, and suddenly said: "Xie Yifeng bought the island."

The two were stunned, both puzzled: "Xie Yifeng, Is his family so rich?"

Lin Cheng agreed and wondered: "Don't you know?"

Wu Qing and Yu Yang shook their heads in unison, "I don't know."

"This guy doesn't just talk about 'my family is rich'. Right? He told me the first time he saw me."

Wu Qing and Yu Yang looked at each other and said in unison, "That's just for you."

Looking at Wu Qing and Yu Yang's firm eyes, Lin Cheng could only suppress this doubt and wait to go back and ask Xie Yifeng.

Then the three of them chatted about Tuan tuan again. Of the three, only Lin Cheng got married and had children. For a while, they were quite emotional: "I didn't expect you to be an Omega."

"I didn't expect that I would even be roommates with Omega."

"It didn't work, it was still Beta at that time."

The three chatted for a while, and Wu Qing and Yu Yang started chasing Lin Cheng: "Tomorrow is the wedding, rest well, we still have to have fun on the island, don't worry , there will be time to chat in the future."

Lin Cheng opened his mouth, embarrassed to tell them that he probably ran out of time.

After turning around, Lin Cheng thought that he would not be able to fall asleep again when he came back, but he didn't expect to fall asleep after lying in bed for ten minutes.

When he was awakened the next day, Lin Cheng felt refreshed and in very good condition.

Although the gender of the two is AO, the wedding is held in the form of Beta. When the two grooms walked out hand in hand, the guests subconsciously held their breath, because the picture was so beautiful.

The black suits and the white suits, one is handsome and the other is exquisite, with gorgeous clothes and decorations, giving people a fairy-tale feeling, as if they can't bear to break this beauty.

After a few seconds of pause, someone took the lead in applauding.

Xie Yifeng looked at Lin Cheng sideways, his hands tightened unconsciously, he and Xiaochengzi(Little orange) got married, and what he had been thinking about for five years finally came true.

The two walked all the way to the front, only then did Lin Cheng realize that there was a white piano in front of them, a piano that had never appeared during their rehearsal.

Lin Cheng seemed to have guessed what Xie Yifeng was thinking, and sure enough Xie Yifeng sat in front of the piano.

As the piano sounded slowly, two people appeared on the screen behind them, from the orientation of the campus, the interview and meeting of the discipline department, to the program of the two at the orientation party...

Then there were more photos of the two of them. During that time, the two of them were together and checked in many attractions.

After that, there was one person missing in the photo, only Lin Cheng, who was the cut of the film and television dramas, variety shows and interviews he had performed in these years.

Finally, although the piano sounded slower, a record sheet appeared, showing the countries they had traveled through, starting with Singapore and ending with Ireland.

Lin Cheng's eyes were wet for some time. He never knew that Xie Yifeng had taken so many photos and preserved them well.

And this piano piece is the one they played at the welcome party.

When the last note fell, Lin Cheng went up and hugged Xie Yifeng tightly.

At the same time, an old post was raised on the Sicheng City University forum, and one person replied: "They are married."

After the wedding, Xie Yifeng hurriedly dragged Lin Cheng to a place.

On the way, Lin Cheng and Xie Yifeng looked at each other and laughed together when they heard some guests praise the candy's deliciousness.

The sugar produced by their factory is of course delicious.

He opened the door and looked at the room of roses. Before Lin Cheng could react, he was picked up by Xie Yifeng and thrown onto the bed.

Xie Yifeng took off his tie and threw it away, and the cold pheromone rushed towards his face, and then he leaned down like a hungry wolf, bit Lin Cheng's lips, and had a good meal. He had wanted to do this for a long time, and he almost couldn't hold back at the wedding.

When going down further, Lin Cheng's slender fingers pressed against Xie Yifeng's chest, panting slightly and asked, "Where's Tuan tuan?"

Xie Yifeng had long since lost the fierceness just now, and he said, "Next door."

Lin Cheng repeatedly confirmed: "Can you take care of me and Tuantuan at the same time?"

"I can." Xie Yifeng stared into Lin Cheng's eyes, as if telling him that he could be trusted.

Lin Cheng leaned softly: "I believe you."

Lin Cheng could feel that every time he fell asleep, Xie Yifeng would go out for more than ten minutes. He knew that this was going to see Tuan tuan. Tuan Tuan was well taken care of and usually would not cry, but Lin Cheng was still a little worried.

But with Tuan Tuan's precise feeding time and work and rest time, Xie Yifeng took care of both ends, Tuan tuan was not hungry or crying, and Lin Cheng had someone every time he woke up.

For the last time, Lin Cheng raised his head and let out a few traces of pain mixed with a satisfied voice.

Fully marked, done.

Tuan Tuan, who had only seen one dad for three days, finally cried.

Lin Cheng paused for a while, opened his eyes, and pushed Xie Yifeng: "It's much better now, bring Tuan tuan in, I miss him too."

Xie Yifeng was a little reluctant, and his rationality told him that it was time to let Tuan tuan meet his father, but instinct is not to let anyone see the little orange at this time, including the son who has not yet reached a hundred days.

But there was a cry from the next door, Xie Yifeng knew that Tuan Tuan was already very good, at least he hadn't caused them any trouble these few days, and with Lin Cheng's comforting touch, Xie Yifeng agreed, got up and went out and carried Tuan Tuan in.

As soon as he came in, Tuan tuan stopped crying, his little nose twitched, as if he smelled his father, but he felt something was not right.

Xie Yifeng put Tuan tuan next to Lin Cheng, Tuan tuan seemed to hesitate for a few seconds, and then rolled towards Lin Cheng eagerly.

It was only then that Lin Cheng realised that his pheromone seemed to have changed. The faint orange smell was mixed with a cold breath. It had happened before, but it was only short-lived. Now it seems to have changed completely.

Is this what the lifetime mark does?

Obviously, Xie Yifeng also felt it, and it was very useful.

After letting Tuan tuan stay in the house for half an hour, Xie Yifeng took him out.

As if knowing that the other father was fine, Tuan tuan was relieved and waited for his father to make milk powder without crying or making trouble.

When Xie Yifeng was preparing milk powder in an orderly manner, he received a call from the hospital. The person in charge called him personally and told him that the inhibitor was successfully developed.

Xie Yifeng was in a trance for a moment. Although he no longer needs inhibitors now, he did put a lot of expectations in his life on the research and development of inhibitors, so he was quite emotional when he heard the success.

Lin Cheng was in the same mood when he told Lin Cheng the news.

The two looked at each other and suddenly both laughed. Lin Cheng looked at the next door: "Although you can't use it, but Tua ntuan can catch up, but this can be regarded as giving him more than one way."

Xie Yifeng nodded, suddenly said : "Leave him alone now, are you starting again?"

Xie Yifeng used a questioning tone, but he actually lowered his body directly. Obviously, he is now more familiar with his body than Lin Cheng.

Lin Cheng couldn't dodge, so he could only beg him in a low voice: "Can you be a little bit lighter for a while?"

Xie Yifeng's voice was slurred, and he just kept his head down and worked hard.

After a long time, Lin Cheng fainted again.

...

It took another three days before Tuan tuan saw Lin Cheng again.

As for what the two fathers did in the past six days, Tuan tuan said that he was just a child and he didn't understand.

...........................................

Please don't forget to vote. Thank you 😊

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

75.3K 2.9K 200
Po Tian Xie Zun Author: Yan Ruo elegant Nima, a big man who is going to marry a disabled prince, but on the wedding night, he became the one who thre...
266K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
3.1K 301 20
A warm feeling embraced me. Wether it was the body heat emitting from him or the burning of my flushed cheeks, I felt content. He was giving off suc...
45.1K 1.8K 9
Reborn to Live Without You Short story inspired by Chinese translation Fei Pin Ying Qiang He was once a Male bedwarmer for the Second Prince. But he...