I GOT PREGNANT AFTER THE BREA...

Scottvivian tarafından

As a Beta, Lin Cheng had been in love with the top Alpha Xie Yifeng for three years and entangled for two yea... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42 - THE END
CHAPTER 43 - EXTRA

CHAPTER 39

1.2K 39 0
Scottvivian tarafından

The moment Lin Cheng reached out to take the ring, Xie Yifeng had already chosen the wedding banquet in his heart.

It's a pity that Lin Cheng has not yet fully differentiated at this time, and he is pregnant, so the wedding date can only be set after the delivery date.

Although Xie Yifeng was a little anxious, he was willing to spend more time to hold a more perfect wedding.

The doctor said that if Lin Cheng wanted to fully differentiate as soon as possible, he had to stimulate him more.

So, Xie Yifeng followed the doctor's orders, kissing and biting the glands every day for slight stimulation, and every other day for a thorough stimulation.

After this thorough stimulation was over, Lin Cheng lay on Xie Yifeng's chest, touched his flat stomach, panted lightly, and asked, "What happened to you just now?"

After knowing that Lin Cheng was pregnant, Xie Yifeng had always been very measured, but just now, It was out of control for a while, and although it soon became very gentle, Lin Cheng still noticed it.

Xie Yifeng didn't plan to hide it from him, he took a breath at the back of Lin Cheng's neck and said, "I smelled your pheromone just now."

Lin Cheng's glands are slowly recovering, and now they are only a small piece, and they are fragile, Xie Yifeng usually didn't dare to touch it, but just now, he smelled a faint pheromone wafting out of his glands.

The smell of pheromones he had never smelled, but it felt strangely familiar.

"Really?" Lin Cheng cocked his nose and sniffed the air, but he didn't smell anything.

He turned his head curiously, and at the same time was a little nervous: "What does it smell? Does it smell good?"

Xie Yifeng chuckled, lowered his head and kissed Lin Cheng sweetly before answering him: "Orange-flavored, very good smell."

"Really?" Lin Cheng rubbed his cheek against Xie Yifeng.

Xie Yifeng grabbed one of Lin Cheng's hands and played with it: "Why will I be lying to you?"

Lin Cheng continued to lie on Xie Yifeng's chest, and pinched the other hand unconsciously.

Xie Yifeng took a light breath, grabbed Lin Cheng's chaotic hand, sat up, took Lin Cheng into his arms, and pressed against his forehead: "It turns out that the little orange really tastes orange."

The two were so close that Lin Cheng felt the connection of pheromones for the first time. This feeling was quite magical. He couldn't help but kiss again and again.

With a smile on his lips, Xie Yifeng stroked Lin Cheng's back and let him kiss him.

After kissing for a while, Lin Cheng suddenly remembered and asked Xie Yifeng, "What does your pheromone taste like?"

Earlier he could sense Xie Yifeng's pheromone, but he never knew what it tasted like.

Xie Yifeng didn't answer, only said: "Leave a suspense for you, you can smell it when you are completely differentiated."

Lin Cheng was even more curious, he grabbed Xie Yifeng's shoulder and leaned up: "Don't move, let me smell."

The glands close to Alpha would make Alpha instinctively dangerous, but the target was Lin Cheng, so Xie Yifeng obediently let him approach.

Lin Cheng was getting closer and closer to Xie Yifeng's glands, but he only felt a cool feeling, very comfortable.

He licked his lips: "I want to take a bite."

Xie Yifeng didn't care much, and even encouraged: "Bite."

Lin Cheng approached the soft meat carefully, and finally just rubbed his canine teeth gently. Then he licked a few more times, and then nestled back into Xie Yifeng's arms: "I know that Alpha's glands are different from Omega's, and I don't want to make you hurt."

Xie Yifeng chuckled and kissed Lin Cheng's cheek: "Thank you." In fact, he didn't care about the pain at all, but he felt sorry for him.

He couldn't smell it, and Lin Cheng was even more curious. He hugged Xie Yifeng's neck and acted like a spoiled child: "Just tell me, I don't want to wait so long."

Seeing Xie Yifeng's raised eyebrows, Lin Cheng understood. He sat on Xie Yifeng's body, leaned up, and kissed Xie Yifeng's forehead, temples, and eyes. It didn't fall anywhere, just like Xie Yifeng kissed him for the first time, this way of kissing seems to have become an unspoken secret code between the two.

Sure enough, when he reached his nose, Xie Yifeng couldn't bear it any longer. He hugged Lin Cheng and gave him a big kiss, "I'll tell you."

Lin Cheng suddenly smiled slyly: "I don't want to know anymore, I'll just wait until I'm completely differentiated, Smell it myself after differentiation."

Xie Yifeng squeezed Lin Cheng's soft and slippery face: "I'll listen to you."

Because of the pregnancy, Lin Cheng's body secreted more Omega hormones, and the differentiation process went smoothly, but small side effect is that he wants to stick to Xie Yifeng all the time, and when he sees Xie Yifeng, he wants to stick to him.

Xie Yifeng was naturally very happy. He brought most of his work home. He usually carried Lin Cheng in his arms to handle official business. He could also observe Lin Cheng's situation all the time. Found that it is never wrong to feed water or snacks.

This made Lin Cheng feel a little embarrassed, but Xie Yifeng had a fatal attraction to him, and it was too comfortable to be held in his arms. Lin Cheng observed for a few days and found that Xie Yifeng was very efficient in his work, it is completely accepted.

After completing today's task, Xie Yifeng glanced down and chuckled, only to see that the eyes of the person in his arms were about to close, Xie Yifeng couldn't hold back a kiss, and Lin Cheng immediately became refreshed: "Are you done with your work?"

"Hmm." Xie Yifeng touched Lin Cheng's head, and kissed it: "The hard-working little orange has been with me for a day."

Lin Cheng suddenly smiled: "You have worked hard too."

Xie Yifeng paused, leaned closer, and said softly, "I smelled your pheromone."

Lin Cheng blinked: "The doctor said that the glands are developing very well, and the pheromone can be injected."

Xie Yifeng's eyes darkened, his throat tightened for no reason, but he did not act.

In the past five years together, Lin Cheng has rarely seen Xie Yifeng's reserved appearance, and immediately put his neck up: "You have to take a bite, I want to know your taste."

Xie Yifeng turned the person around, The tip of his tongue touched Lin Cheng's neck: "I really bite."

Lin Cheng waited obediently, and urged a few words.

Xie Yifeng was not in a hurry, he first kissed gently, until Lin Cheng completely relaxed, then he picked up the piece of soft meat and grinded it finely. After Lin Cheng urged again, the canine teeth bit the piece of skin.

The pheromone was injected frantically, and the two pheromones were entangled together, and it was inseparable. Lin Cheng narrowed his eyes comfortably, and his tense body finally softened.

Until the end of a temporary marker, Lin Cheng still didn't recover.

Xie Yifeng kissed the corner of Lin Cheng's mouth distressedly: "Does it hurt you?"

After a long time, Lin Cheng shook his head: "No, it's cool."

Xie Yifeng couldn't help laughing and scratched Lin Cheng's face : "Do you recognize it?"

Lin Cheng slowly turned his head, as if he was a little puzzled: "Ice flavor?"

Xie Yifeng was a little surprised, he lowered his head and kissed Lin Cheng several times: "You are the first to guess my pheromone. The person who tastes." He is a top Alpha, and the pheromone is not the taste but the feeling. He didn't expect Lin Cheng to recognize it for the first time.

Lin Cheng sighed: "So you are really an ice cube!"

But the ice cube has never been frozen by him.

At the same time, Lin Cheng finally smelled his own pheromone, and couldn't wait to share it with Xie Yifeng: "I smell oranges, but it's a little cool."

Xie Yifeng laughed and rubbed against Lin Cheng's cheek contentedly: "You are now a small orange that has been frozen by ice cubes, of course it's cool, and it's especially delicious."

Lin Cheng realized that the temporary mark just now played a role, and his pheromone would have a cool feeling.

Didn't expect this to happen!

Before he could finish his emotion, Lin Cheng was hugged by Xie Yifeng, "You have to follow the doctor's advice, it's time to stimulate."

So, the little oranges were watered with ice water again and again, and finally turned into a glass of iced orange juice, which attracted Xie Yifeng's attention. Holding back, he drank two full glasses.

Soon after, under the constant cooling of large ice cubes, the small orange finally became a healthy small orange.

......................................

Please don't forget to vote. Thank you 😊

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.9K 580 200
Security guard Li Ming is still trying to heal from the disaster that was his love confession for his coworker Su Yan. But that time of heartbreak is...
281K 13.6K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
680K 25.9K 126
Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play, drank the wine with added ingredients...
76.2K 2.8K 166
Author : Taro Milk Tea Status: Complete Status in COO: 366 Chapters Pei Cheng died without hearing "Dad" from the child he gave birth. Let alone seei...