Beauty And Beast ❤️😌

By inayaa_hayat

this is a story of our beloved tejran. story is all about a rude arogent playboy ( beast) and a cute innocent... More

introduction
part 1 ( beganing)
part-2 ( teju in karan's office)
part-3(kkundrra mention)
part -4😭😭
part-5 (everything changed)
part-6(beauty and beast)
part-7 ( week day 1)
part-8 ( teasing)
( part -9)seduce 🥵
part- 10 ( messed up)
part-11 (worst than beast)
part-12 ( what??)
part-13 ( new entry)
chit chat
part- 14 ( functions) ,
part 15 ( sirrr plz)
part-16( wedding)
part-17( wedding night)
part-18(feelings)
part-19(jeoulous)
part-20( reception night)
part-21 ( jeoulous 2.0)
announcement
part-22(manaoing)
part-23(possessive)
part-24( my wife)
part- 25 ( car romance)
part-26 ( a night to remember)
part-27(feelings)
part-28(laddoo)
part -29 ( pragnent again?)
important
part -31(shopping )
part-32( shopping romance)
part -33( cute fight)
part 34( baby sitting)
part 35( still baby sitting)
part - 36 (messed up )
part -37( make up)
part -38 ( making love )
part -39(kidnapped )
part-40 (torture )
part-41 (let her go)
part -42( she is safe)
part-43( realization)
part -44( best kiss)
part-45(proposal)
part - 46( a night of ❤️)
part-47( a lovely morning )
part 48( love is in the air)
part -49( steamy shower )
part-50( happy in paris)
part 51( kidnapped again?)
part-52( he is a don)
part -53( emotional❤️🥺)
part-54( sanity ,solace ❤️)
part-55( hawwaii)
part -56( hawwaii day-2)
part-57(cooking compitition)
part -58(good news)
part-59( his reaction)
part-60( Happy ending)
announcement
announcement
listen

part-30( night🌃)

8.3K 514 16
By inayaa_hayat

Kk- " Don't have to ask me twice .

" and with that he turns the water off and picks me up over his shoulder while I giggle like a schoolgirl . His rough hand comes down against my ass and my body responds with a moan .

" Hush now princess . " Once karan is . standing in front of the bed he throws me onto the bed .

A gasp escapes as I throw my hair over my shoulder and throw a sultry look his way .

Slowly he makes his way on top of me and start kissing my neck by cleavage and then boobs he kiss them bite them and squeeze them . Then he suck them for a good amount if time.

I mosn a little as he gets in between my legs , parting them with his knees . Bringing his lips down to mine he plants a long passionate kiss against my swollen lips .

I wrap my hands in his hair and tug lightly.

He rewards me with a moan of his own . Tap to retry He takes two fingers to the sides of my panties and tugs down . They come off in one motion and I am left naked under him .

" Are you sure you are ready ? "

he stops the kiss to ask me . I shake my head and I bring my hand down to grab his di*k . I slowly stoke him in my hand , "

Are you sure you're ready ? " I ask him while biting my lip and staring at him .

" Ah , fuck baby , don't look at me like that .

" he then reaches a hand down and start to rub my button . I moan instantly and push my head back in the pillow .

He then puts more pressure on me and starts to rub in circles . "

Since I first met you I have wanted to know what you would taste like , what you would feel like .

" I moan hearing him talk dirty to me .

I want him to do all of those things to me . I am ready to give myself to karan . I want to have him , all of him . He then sticks two fingers into me and starts pumping . I am digging my nails into his back for some sort of release . His eyes never leave mine as he is watching my every move , like he wants to memorize how I look and act in this moment .

He then adds a third finger and starts to curl them while he is pushing in and out . I am a mess under him as I am moaning his name " karan , baby please .

" He knows I need to release . Karsn starts to thrust faster and right as I am about to cum , he will pull back and go slower .

I am whining for him to let me cum , but I know he wants me to beg him so I finally give in .

" Karan I need to come Ahh please let me" karaaanmn , I need to come , Ahh , please let me come .

" He thrust faster and then commands " Come , now princess. " Just as he finishes his sentence I climax and let out a large moan " Ah , karrraaann fuck , " I release myself all over his fingers . After I finish and allow my breathing to return to normal he takes his fingers out and licks them clean .

I have never been so turned on in my life . He makes me want to stay in bed with him all day and let him do whatever he wants to do to me .

He positions his shaft right at my entrance , He slowly starts to enter me and I feel pain . There is a tight pressure going through me and I push back the need to scream as he continues to slide into me . Once he is all the way in , he stays there for a second waiting for me to adjust .

" God princess , you are so fucking tight . " He groans and then starts to slowly move in and out . My once feeling of pain has now turned into absolute pleasure after a few strokes . Moans of pleasure come out as he quickens his thrusts as I scream his name . " Karan , faster baby . " His rate is unbearably slow . I want to feel all of him , hard and fast .

Karan starts to thrust into me and we are both moaning and saying each other's names . I scratch at his back once more and kiss his neck . Both of us are sweaty messes as we are both working our way up to our climaxes .

Soon he finds just the right spot . Thrusting into me over and over . I know my climax is coming soon and he does too . " Baby just hold on a little bit longer . I want to come with you . " After a couple more thrusts he is telling me to come and we do so together . Mumbling curses mixed in with each other's name .

Once karan releases everything into me , he slumps on top of me and we both wait for the other breaths to come back to normal . He slowly pulls out of me and

He pulls me to his chest and we fall asleep almost instantly in each other's arms .

I hope you guyz like it.if you really like it . So don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews..

Or next part mtt puchna comments me. Kiyuki next part ab kl aaiga.

I love you all
Your cute innocent writer ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 6.8K 23
Love is like a magic, when it happens we never know even though it happens infront of our eyes. We will be stupid to our own feelings. Love doesn't...
145K 10.1K 46
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
55.7K 4.7K 26
A story where a girl has a dark lover who loves her passionately and is very possessive for her.