Tmnt/ MLP/ Sonic: Empires

Bởi Elexa_Ruby

Years ago, there were eight kingdoms around Equestria: The Moonstone Mountains, The Scorching Deserts, The Ic... Xem Thêm

Prologue
The New Heroes
The Sorceress Of The Moonstone Mountains
The Empress Of The Scorching Deserts
The Princess Of The Ice Kingdom
The Popstar Of The Sparkling Oceans
The Sheriff Of Applelosa
The Druid Of The Enchanted Forest
The Chief Of The Aviary Jungles
The Alchemist Of The Mystic Swamps
Enter The Footclan & Sirens
The Grand Galloping Gala
A Slave Trade Rescue
Healing Leo
Meeting Raph
Princess Of Ice Meets Changeling
Two Happy Sea Buddies
Meeting Each Other Again
Sudden Meet In The Woods
A Sudden Ambush & Meet
Rescue Mission
We Don't Talk About Shredder
The School Of Friendship
What Is Love?
A Night Under The Stars
Understanding Themselves More
Learning To Fit In
The Wicked Prince Blueblood
A Mermaid In Love
The Cowgirl And The Cowboy
Something There
Threatening Message From The Dazzlings
Motivation For The Friendship Games
Wondercolts Meet Shadowbolts
The Academic Decathlon
The Quad-Cross Relay

Enter Crystal Prep

106 4 19
Bởi Elexa_Ruby

The next day, at a city known as Manehatten in Equestria, was a large school that was covered by crystals, known as Crystal Prep Academy, which was a prep school that participated in the Friendship Games every year and always win, they hold a valued reputation for winning, but over the years, they've started to care less about winning, until the Dazzlings came in and relit that flame.

Inside the auditorium were four teenage girls that were working on what looked to be a movie scene, Sugarcoat was one of the students, as she was currently wearing salmon colored glasses, a pink hair clip, a dark magenta blazer with a light cyan badge with a indigo lightning bolt on it, a light cyan shirt, an indigo bow tie, a dark magenta plaid skirt, indigo leggings, indigo socks with grey frills and dark blue flats, while she's normally a cat thief, she's a junior student at Crystal Prep who happens to be part of the photography club, even though she's a year older than the other juniors.

The first teenage girl had rose pink hair with light rose pink and aquamarine streaks that was styled into a combination of odango buns and pig tails, while also being held by raspberry hair clips, indigo eyes, pointy ears, had aquamarine eyeshadow, freckles, aquamarine colored fairy wings, wore a light cyan shirt, a dark magenta vest with an indigo bow tie, a dark magenta plaid skirt, knee length indigo socks with grey frills and dark blue flats, she was known as Sour Sweet, she's a fairy that was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, meaning she can go from sweet to sour, and is also part of the drama club.

The second teenage girl had short mulberry purple hair with light raspberry streaks, had a yellow and orange colored hair clip, moderate cerise eyes, dark indigo eye shadow, a dark magenta blazer jacket with an indigo bow tie, a light cyan shirt, dark magenta plaid skirt, indigo socks with grey frills and dark blue flats, she was known as Sunny Flare, she's part of the dance club of Crystal Prep and majors in ballet and chemistry.

And the last teenage girl had spiky and long light pistachio green hair with pale light green and lime green streaks, brilliant amber eyes, arctic blue eye shadow, wore magenta headphones, a dark magenta short sleeved blazer with an indigo bow tie, a light cyan shirt, dark magenta plaid skirt, knee length indigo socks with gray frills and dark blue flats, she was known as Lemon Zest, she's part of the light music club and is a part time DJ.

Right now the four girls were working on what looked to be a movie set, with Sugarcoat being the director, Sour Sweet as the lead actress, Sunny Flare being part of the makeup crew and Lemon Zest in charge of the lighting and was holding a rope that was attached to Sour Sweet.

As Sour Sweet was doing some stellar dance moves and poses, she was lifted off the ground by Lemon Zest as she was holding her up with the rope, but when Spur Sweet did a twirl with her eyes closed and opened it, she noticed she was off the ground, which surprised Sour Sweet, Lemon Zest then became distracted by her phone and accidentally lets go of Sour Sweet, causing her to fall to the ground face first.

"And cut." Sugarcoat said as she stopped filming Sour Sweet. "I have to say Sour Sweet, other than that face plant, you did pretty good."

Sour Sweet then got up and smiled at Sugarcoat. "Why thank you Sugarcoat." Sour Sweet said in a sweet voice but then looked at Lemon Zest with a sour expression. "Of course it would've been perfect if you didn't drop me."

"Sorry, I was distracted by this post that someone sent me about a new smoothie store opening." Lemon Zest said as she apologized.

"It's alright, we can just go over the scene again." Sugarcoat said as she reassured Lemon Zest and Sour Sweet.

"Uh-uh, this flying moment is not what I want, I'm done!" Sour Sweet said as she untied herself with the rope and tried to leave, but Sugarcoat stopped her.

"But this is the climax of the film." Sugarcoat said as she tried to reason with her. "You're taking charge of your passion, so that you can lift off the ground to freely express yourself."

Sour Sweet then chuckled. "Sugarcoat, my film doesn't need a flying moment to be good, because the film has me." Sour Sweet said sweetly.

"Um, it's my film." Sugarcoat argued.

"But I'm the star, I'm the main actress and model, how is not my film?" Sour Sweet asked sourly.

"I'm the writer, director, and editor." Sugarcoat pointed out.

"So?" Sour Sweet asked.

"So I need one more take of the scene." Sugarcoat explained.

Sunny Flare then walked in with a smoothie in her hand. "You know, if Sour Sweet said that she was done, then she's done." Sunny Flare said with a smirk. "But if you want, I could stand in."

Sour Sweet then laughed. "Aw, that is so sweet Sunny Flare, but nobody stands in for Sour Sweet." Sour Sweet said sweetly. "I appreciate your help, but we're good."

"Alright, it's okay, no one stands in for Sunny Flare either." Sunny Flare said as she smiled. "Oh, I brought you a smoothie, you must be thirsty."

Sunny Flare then gave the smoothie to Sour Sweet. "Do you want me to mess up my lip gloss?" Sour Sweet asked sourly.

"Why no, of course not." Sunny Flare said. "Are you telling me you don't wear smudge proof lip gloss? My friend, we must shop together sometime."

"Come on, Sour Sweet, can we at least go over the scene one more time and everything will be okay?" Sugarcoat asked Sour Sweet. "This our entry for the film competition, and we spent so much hard work into doing this film."

"Ha! In your dreams!" Sour Sweet said as sourly, making Sugarcoat upset. "I have more important things to do than repeating a scene!"

Then, coming into the auditorium was a another teenage girl with short dark cornflower blue hair with cerulean and light arctic blue streaks, brilliant gamboge eyes, wore amber goggles on her head, golden lightning bolt ear piercings, gray feathered wings on her back, a dark magenta blazer with her sleeves rolled up and with a badly tied bow tie, a light cyan shirt, a dark magenta plaid skirt, baggy indigo socks with gray frills and dark blue flats, she was known as Indigo Zap, she's also a student at Crystal Prep and is Lemon Zest's best friend.

"How's it going?" Indigo Zap asked as she walked over to Lemon Zest, who was on her phone.

"I just found out there's a new smoothie shop that's opened." Lemon Zest said as she was on her phone.

Indigo then chuckled. "I meant with the drama?" Indigo Zap asked as she looked at the two girls who were arguing.

"Oh, it's interesting to watch." Lemon Zest as she put her phone away. "I love seeing drama like this in action."

"I gave in to all your demands!" Sugarcoat said as she was arguing with Sour Sweet. "A director's chair, reverse osmosis water, fresh fruit."

"The pineapples you gave me were canned, and you know it!" Sour Sweet pointed out to Sugarcoat.

"It was fresh at one point!" Sugarcoat retorted.

"Aren't Sour Sweet and Sugarcoat friends?" Indigo Zap asked Lemon Zest.

"Yup, but often times, their egos get the better of them." Lemon Zest said as she smirked.

The two girls then walked over to Sour Sweet, Sunny Flare and Sugarcoat. "Sugarcoat, Sour Sweet, please don't fight." Indigo Zap said as she tried to reason with her. "But if you do need to fight, at least make more of a scene, come on, entertain me."

"Seriously?" Sugarcoat asked as she was annoyed.

"Go away!" Sour Sweet said sourly. "Be gone!"

"Come on Indigo, let's get out of here." Lemon Zest said as she smirked. "You guys wanna grab lunch?"

"We need to finish this shot." Sugarcoat said.

"Not gonna happen! I quit!" Sour Sweet said angrily as she threw the smoothie on the floor.

"You can't just quit." Sugarcoat said as she was shocked by this.

"Just quit? Me?" Sour Sweet asked as she smirked. "Please, I quit with panache, and a dash of drama! Bye!"

As Sour Sweet walked away with a smirk, the others were left in shock by Sour Sweet quitting, Sunny Flare tried to go over to Sour Sweet to talk to her, but the two girls were stopped by Adagio Dazzle, who just appeared near the door of the auditorium.

"Why hello there, welcome to Crystal Prep, you must be new." Sour Sweet said sweetly to Adagio. "I'd be happy to show you around and tell you where Principal Cinch's office is."

"Don't address me, don't make eye contact with me, don't breathe on me!" Adagio said as she glared at the two girls with a frown.

Sour Sweet and Sunny Flare were shocked by this. "Hey! You can't talk like that to us!" Sour Sweet said as she glared at Adagio and was annoyed.

"Yeah, and you'd be lucky if Sour Sweet breathed on you." Sunny Flare added, which caused Sour Sweet to punch her arm. "Ow!"

With Lemon Zest and Indigo Zap, they were about to head to the cafeteria, but were blocked off by Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk, who were near the other doors of the auditorium.

"Turn around, back to the middle of room." Sonata said as she smirked.

"But the cafeteria is that way." Indigo Zap pointed out.

"And now you're walking this way." Aria said as she and Sonata pushed the two girls back to the auditorium with the others as the five students turned to see Adagio, Aria and Sonata.

"Who here know about Celstaia's School Of Magic?" Adagio asked as the five students raised their hands.

"Who here thinks that Crystal Prep is still the best school around?" Sonata asked as everyone still raised their hand.

"Really? Because you're gonna need to prove it." Aria said as she frowned.

"But—" Sugarcoat tried to speak, but was cut off.

"Shut it! Special guests are talking." Adagio explained as she smirked. "We, along with some of your classmates, just came back from pranking some of the contestants for the Friendship Games, but do we have a big problem, don't we, girls?"

"Oh yes we do, we just heard that Celestia's School Of Magic has just aligned themselves with another school known as Friendship Academy." Sonata explained. "And that some of the students who once went to Celestia's School Of Magic, have graduated and have now became the rulers of the fallen empires that the Pillars used to rule, and became teachers, and we also learned, they they are going to participate in the Friendship Games."

"These people barely know anything about the magic they've learned, and have graduated too early." Aria pointed out. "So why should they feel pride and be full of themselves?"

"We know just as much as you do, so I don't understand why this is such a big deal?" Sunny Flare asked.

"It's obvious that Friendship Academy and Celestia's School Of Friendship has teamed up so that they can beat Crystal Prep and win." Adagio explained.

"So? Why does it matter? We've already practiced and are ready for the friendship games, so why should we worry?" Lemon Zest asked.

"Are you really ready?" Sonata asked.

"We all got into Crystal Prep and have done well." Indigo Zap said with pride.

"But will you get to stay?" Aria asked as she frowned. "Prove to us that you've still got what it takes to win."

"Why? We already know that we'll win." Sour Sweet explained with pride.

"We don't know you're jack squat." Adagio retorted.

"Ooh, who's this Jack Squat?" Sonata asked as she felt interested, but ended up in Aria punching her shoulder. "Ow!"

"Your assignment is to practice for the first half of the Friendship Games in four hours, and meet back here when times up." Aria explained.

"But we've already practiced for the Friendship Games." Sugarcoat pointed out.

"And now you get an extra day to practice." Aria said as she smirked.

"Uh, is Principal Cinch allowing this?" Lemon Zest asked as she was unsure.

"Why of course, we managed to pull a few strings and Cinch hired us to work with you and the rest of classmates and to help you prepare." Adagio explained. "You've got four hours to practice, so you better impress us, or you're gonna ask yourself what you're doing here at Crystal Prep."

As the Dazzlings left the auditorium, they left the five students in shock. "Whoa, that was unexpected." Indigo Zap said as she was surprised.

"Alright everyone, we all came to Crystal Prep to be the best we can, and now, this our big chance to show what we're made of." Sugarcoat explained.

"Yeah! Let's go out there and kick some butt!!" Lemon Zest said with enthusiasm.

"Alright, I'm in." Sour Sweet said with a smirk.

"Me too!" Sunny Flare said with joy.

So the five students went to a room to practice for the first part of the Friendship Games, with Lemon Zest practicing in art, Indigo Sap in workmanship but creating a bird house, Sunny Flare in practicing chemistry, and Sour Sweet with mathematics, Sugarcoat was looking at her camera of the shot that Sour Sweet messed up in and sighed.

"Hey Sugarcoat, don't be too hard on yourself, not all shots can be perfect." Sunny Flare comforted Sugarcoat.

Sugarcoat then smelled something pleasant as she looked at Sunny Flare. "Hey Sunny, why do you smell like cherry blossoms that just bloomed?" Sugarcoat asked.

"Smart nose you have, it's my new perfume that I plan to show off in the chemistry portion of the Friendship Games." Sunny Flare said with pride. "I call it 'Essence Of Spring.'"

"Neat." Sugarcoat said as she was impressed.

With Sour Sweet, she struggling with trying to solve a complicated math equation, Sour Sweet then noticed that a paint drop almost gotten onto her work, which made her surprised, she then turned over to Lemon Zest, who was painting something.

"If you get one drop of paint on this equation, you're gonna be very sorry!" Sour Sweet threatened Lemon Zest.

"Oops, sorry." Lemon Zest apologized as she nervously smiled and continued painting.

As Sour Sweet continues to try and solve some of the complicated math problems, there was always a moment in which Sour Sweet gets stuck, which was starting to stress Sour Sweet out.

Sugarcoat noticed this and walked over to Sour Sweet, "Need some help?" Sugarcoat asked Sour Sweet.

Sour sweet turned over to Sugarcoat and was still upset. "I can handle this on my own, I don't need your help..." Sour Sweet said as she tried to hide her frustration.

Sugarcoat sighed as she knew that Sour Sweet needed help. "I cut the flying scene from the film." Sugarcoat added.

Sour Sweet turned over to Sugarcoat with surprise. "You did?" Sour Sweet asked.

"Yeah, our film didn't need it, you were right..." Sugarcoat said as looked down and frowned.

"Sugarcoat admits she was wrong?" Sour Sweet asked surprisingly as she was smirking.

"Uh, no, it was part of the creative process to..." Sugarcoat tried to defend herself but then sighed in defeat. "Yes, I was wrong."

"That's what I thought." Sour Sweet said with a smirk.

"So, you want me to help you and continue to work with me?" Sugarcoat asked.

Sour Sweet thought about it for a minute and smirked. "Sure, why not?" Sour Sweet said as she smirked.

So as the two got to work on solving the equations, an hour passed by and the Dazzlings then arrived to the room to see the five students and to see what they had to offer to them.

"Alright girls, times up." Adagio said as she crossed her arms. "Hope you all have used your time wisely and not disappoint us."

So the Dazzlings took the five students back to the auditorium with their projects that they did for the Friendship Games, Lemon Zest was up first as she made a marvelous painting with shades of green, pink and yellow.

"Messy, but thought provoking." Sonata said as she and the others approved Lemon Zest's painting.

Indigo Zap was up next as she presented a large birdhouse that was covered in blue, black and silver painting. "Whoa...I've never seen a birdhouse this big.." Sonata said as she was impressed.

"Uh-uh, kill that silver paint." Adagio said as she got some gold paint. "Put some gold on that birdhouse."

After adagio threw some gold paint at the birdhouse, while also making Indigo feel annoyed, Sunny Flare up next as she was holding a perfume bottle that contained the perfume she made.

Sunny Flare then sprayed some perfume on them and the Dazzlings were impressed by the fragrant smell. "Heh, finally, Adagio smells good." Aria said with a smirk, making Adagio annoyed and punch Aria's arm.

Lastly, Sugarcoat and Sour Sweet were up as they put up one of the problems that they were working on, managed to solve it and presented it to the Dazzlings.

Sonata looked at the answer sheet and was surprised to see that they answered the question correctly. "Whoa! They completely got this question correct in like five minutes! I wouldn't be able to solve this problem with that amount of time!" Sonata said as she was shocked.

"Yeah, because your brain is the size of a pice of gum." Aria said as she turned to Sonata, making Sonata annoyed.

So after a bit of time thinking, the Dazzlings turned over to the five students and shared on what they had to say. "Great job girls, I'm sure your teachers are proud of how they taught you." Sonata said with a smile, making the five students look at each other with pride.

"But know this, the competition between Friendship Academy and Crystal Prep Academy, isn't over." Aria said as the five students looked to the dazzlings.

"This is only the beginning of the most intense school rivalry of your lives!" Adagio said, making some of the students nervous.

"You better win this competition for us, if you disappoint us or make us lose, it's over." Aria said as she crossed her arms.

"We now have a big event to host at Crystal Prep tomorrow, so everyone, leave!" Adagio said as the five students left the auditorium, while some of them felt a bit nervous on how the Friendship Games are gonna turn out.

My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro

To be continued. . .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

408 1 15
After Twilight Sparkle's experiment with magic caused so much mayhem, she decided to put it all behind her and move on. However, there were some who...
9.3K 179 18
Since, Sunset Shimmer was a unicorn and has come across to the magical mirror, becoming a teenage girl in the human world. Sunset has ruled Canterlot...
10.1K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...
236K 3.4K 13
After living in Equestria with his friends for a long period of time, (Y/N) has finally gained feelings for all of the six Elements of Harmony. What...