Inevitable Withdrawal - cash...

By crystellethemage

Falling in love with the temperamental and demanding Senator Nash Grier was not Cameron Dallas had planned. B... More

Through A Glass Darkly
Blue Monday
Bad Romance
Define:Addiction
Permanent Stain
Walk Away
Who Am I, Comparatively
Against the Wind
Love Is A Twisted Dance
And If You Stay
All This Time
Locked in a Haze
Requiem
Fringe
A Walk to Remember
You
The Tension is Here
Life Is A Dream
The Desire of My Heart
In Oceans Deep
City of Delusion
Soulstice
Flicker in the Night
Say Something
Beauty in the Breakdown
Inevitable Withdrawal
Trailer
Best of Me

In A Perfect World

3K 115 25
By crystellethemage

I haven't been able to get Nash to tell me how he got the information and it's bothering me. I don't show him that it's really bothering me because he has a lot on his shoulders right now. His bill is going to be voted on next week and while he has secured enough votes for it to pass, he's still stressed out because until it passes there is still the possibility that it will just get sent to a committee to die. I've basically packed my meager belongings, just my clothes and some miscellaneous things, we're going to throw out my furniture because we're getting much nicer things for our home.

I'm also worried about meeting Nash's family, I've never met them before, even as his assistant and I want them to like me. Nash says his mother is amazing but his father can be a hardass. Chad Grier is the Governor of North Carolina and he doesn't play games. The Grier family is very well known and I suppose that's where Nash gets his trust fund from, we've never really spoken about it.

I double check our itinerary before we head to the airport, it will be nice to leave D.C. even if it's for a weekend. Everything in D.C is cutthroat, it's basically every man for himself, it's exhausting sometimes.

We are dropped off at the airport by a driver and I check us in for our flight. We always fly first class, it's just more comfortable that way. As we wait for the flight, Nash is on his phone. I've been kind of quiet this morning because I've just been thinking about the threat, how Nash got information so fast and also worrying about this trip. I have a lot on my mind.

I stare blankly at the wall as I think about everything and I sigh deeply as a way to relieve stress. Nash looks up from his phone and turns to look at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks me with a frown on his face.

"I'm just tired," I lie. I've given up asking him about what he's keeping from me. I thought he trusted me implicitly but I guess not and that actually hurts my feelings. There's really no other way to describe it. I feel kind of weak for letting that hurt me but no one is perfect.

"Don't lie to me, Cameron." He says firmly but quietly and I finally meet his eyes.

"I'm just worried about meeting your family, I know it's just as your assistant but I still want them to like me." I'm not lying to him, I'm actually worried about this but it's just not the only thing on my mind.

He studies me quietly and then turns his attention back to his phone without saying anything. I don't know what to make of his reaction, it's strange and off-putting. Maybe he's tired of me and my sensitive feelings. My mood grows darker and I'm working myself up into a frenzy. They finally announce that our flight is boarding and we're the first ones on the plane. I get settled into my seat, I prefer the window seat because it's kind of relaxing to look out and see clouds below.

We spend the entire flight quiet, it doesn't take long to arrive in North Carolina, we could have easily driven here but it's more convenient to fly. I've set up for a black car to take us to Nash's home in the mountains of North Carolina, he has a car there that we will use during our trip.

The drive to his home is just as quiet and his flippant reaction to my reply upsets me even more. When we arrive at the house I get out and bring up our small suitcases while Nash opens the door. The house here is gorgeous, it's surrounded by woods and has a lot of glass walls so that the beautiful view can be seen.

We're not even in the house for 2 seconds when Nash grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall. I let out a gasp of surprise as he searches my eyes intensely.

"Tell me what the fuck is wrong, Cameron. And don't just give me a half truth, fucking tell me everything." He growls and my breathing quickens because he's so sexy when he's angry like this. I try to distract him by licking my bottom lip and then biting it. His hand goes up to my jaw and he cradles it while his thumb pulls down on my lip.

"Don't fucking try to distract me, baby. Answer the question." He commands me and I can feel myself growing hard with his intensity. I know he feels it when his eyes flicker down to my groin and then back up to my eyes. "Tell me what's wrong so that I can take you to my bed and fuck you."

I want him, I want him so bad. He's so sexy with his eyes blazing in anger and his low growl.

"I'm just upset that you won't tell me how you got your information. You're keeping something from me and I don't like it, I thought you trusted me 100%. And the threat is still scaring me because I don't want you to lose the next election or be shamed into resigning because of me." I mutter and I look down, I'm ashamed because I feel weak like I shouldn't be upset about it.

"Look at me, baby," he tells me softly and I meet his eyes again."I'm keeping you safe by not telling you. I trust you, Cam and if it wasn't for that I would absolutely tell you. The threat is bullshit and honestly even if I did lose an election or resigned I wouldn't be upset about it, you're the most important person in my life. Nothing else is more important. Okay, precious?" He whispers intensely and my heart flutters when he calls me precious. I love that he can be so sweet and tender but also so rough and intense. I love every aspect of Nash.

He smashes his lips against mine after I nod my understanding. I love the fact that we have complete privacy here, this is freedom.

We rapidly take our clothes off and leave a trail of clothes as we go to the bedroom. He pushes me onto the mattress and then climbs on top of me, he attaches his lips to mind again in a bruising kiss. He plunges his tongue into my mouth and I moan into our kiss as his tongue explores my mouth. I tangle our tongues together and play with his.

He pulls away leaving me wanting more and then he positions himself so that his cock is hovering over my mouth. I lick my lips in anticipation, my mouth is practically watering with desire to suck him off. I attempt to grasp him in my hand but he slaps my hand away. I pout at him and he smirks at me.

"You want to suck my cock, don't you baby?" He murmurs teasingly. I nod at him as our eyes are locked together. "Say it."

"I want to suck your cock, Nash. Please let me," I whisper in reply and I crane my neck to lick the tip but he moves back just out of my reach. I try to touch him again but he slaps my arm away again and this time he grabs my wrists and holds them against the bed tightly.

"Please, can I suck your cock? Can I worship it with my tongue?" I beg almost in a whimper and he lets out a ragged breath.

"So fucking beautiful and all mine," he mutters and he begins to finally feed me his cock slowly. He still has my hands pressed against the bed and I swirl my tongue around him. He lets out a low moan and he starts to thrust into my mouth slowly.

"Yesss," he hisses. "Just like that."

He continues to fuck my mouth slowly, he's taking his time. He pulls back and I lick the pre-cum off of the head. I lick the sensitive spot rapidly and he lets out a choked moan.

"Fuck..." he breathes out and he lets go of my arms to grasp his cock, he slaps it lightly against my tongue, it feels so heavy when he does that. He feeds his cock to me again and starts to fuck my mouth roughly. I breathe through my nose and I choke on his cock when he thrusts deep and he moans loudly above me.

"I'm going to cum, baby." He moans and I ache to taste him. He thrusts in 2 more times before he fills my mouth with his hot cum. I moan around his cock as he thrusts slow down. He pulls out of my mouth and I swallow everything he gave me. He slides down until we're face to face, he leans in and kisses me deeply, I know he can taste himself in my mouth. He reaches down with his hand and pumps my erection slowly. He tries to pull away from my mouth but I reach around with my hand and grasp his hair tightly keeping his lips attached to mine.

He strokes me faster and I'm already on the brink of cumming, that's how good he makes me feel. He swipes the head of my cock with his thumb and that throws me over the edge, I cum in spurts all over his hand and my abdomen. He keeps stroking me until I become sensitive. He brings his hand up and pulls away from my lips, he licks my cum off of his hand and then connects our lips again,making me taste myself in his kiss.

My eyes get droopy and I give him a lazy smile when he pulls away again.

"We're having dinner with my parents tonight," he tells me and my eyes widen dramatically.

"Nash, why you didn't tell me that?" I protest, I can already feel my anxiety rising.

"I know, I didn't want you to stress out over it during the week so I kept it to myself. Now you just get to freak out for a few hours," he says smartly and I stick out my bottom lip. He pulls me up from the bed and we go into his bathroom. We shower together and it's so soothing. He has a huge square showerhead that makes it feel like rain, I love it. We kiss slowly as we stand under the hot water. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands go down to my ass where he squeezes my cheeks tightly and lightly slaps one causing me to moan softly.

When we're doing washing up we get out and dry ourselves off. We slide into bed to nap before we have to go to dinner with his parents. He falls asleep without issue but I stay away.

I keep running nightmare scenarios in my mind.

But I shouldn't be this worried because everything is going to be okay.

I hope.

A/N-Ruh roh.

comment pls! :D

More updates inc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1K 22
Heartbreak, what a tragedy. Something that can't be avoided in a world where falling in love is what is meant to be done. Love, a crazy little word w...
70.3K 2.1K 20
Nash is in love with Cameron but cameron is supposedly straight. Nicole loves to blackmail people and her next victim is Nash. --- Boyxboy (I wrote t...
393K 13.5K 35
Cameron likes Nash. Nash is a homophobic. Will the pain of knowing the person you love hates people like you prove too much for Cameron? Through fake...
27.7K 757 21
Violet has always been in love with Cameron Dallas, and when Nash Grier - the annoying boy from next door- gives her the chance the be with Cameron s...