Tmnt/ MLP/ Sonic: Empires

بواسطة Elexa_Ruby

Years ago, there were eight kingdoms around Equestria: The Moonstone Mountains, The Scorching Deserts, The Ic... المزيد

Prologue
The New Heroes
The Sorceress Of The Moonstone Mountains
The Empress Of The Scorching Deserts
The Princess Of The Ice Kingdom
The Popstar Of The Sparkling Oceans
The Sheriff Of Applelosa
The Druid Of The Enchanted Forest
The Chief Of The Aviary Jungles
The Alchemist Of The Mystic Swamps
Enter The Footclan & Sirens
The Grand Galloping Gala
A Slave Trade Rescue
Healing Leo
Meeting Raph
Princess Of Ice Meets Changeling
Two Happy Sea Buddies
Meeting Each Other Again
Sudden Meet In The Woods
A Sudden Ambush & Meet
Rescue Mission
We Don't Talk About Shredder
The School Of Friendship
What Is Love?
A Night Under The Stars
Understanding Themselves More
Learning To Fit In
The Wicked Prince Blueblood
A Mermaid In Love
The Cowgirl And The Cowboy
Something There
Enter Crystal Prep
Motivation For The Friendship Games
Wondercolts Meet Shadowbolts
The Academic Decathlon
The Quad-Cross Relay

Threatening Message From The Dazzlings

116 3 16
بواسطة Elexa_Ruby

The next day, at the School Of Friendship, the school was currently accepting the students and teachers that came from Canterlot, to the Moonstone Mountains, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence and Discord arrived there too to help teach.

At an open field near the school was Shinigami and Karai, as they were currently training in self defense, with them was a young man that was half bird, he had cerulean blue hair with amber highlights, azure blue eyes, cerulean blue bird wings with amber highlights, wore a white shirt with a navy blue vest, brown pants and dark brown leather boots, he was known as Gallus, he's a student at the School Of Friendship, is currently training with Karai and Shinigami.

Pinkie Pie, Starlight Glimmer, Mikey and Rainbow Dash were walking through the field when they noticed Karai, Shinigami and Gallus training.

"Morning guys, whatcha up to?" Mikey asked as they looked at them.

Karai, Shinigami and Gallus stopped training and turned to them. "Oh hey guys, we were just finishing up on training for the Friendship Games." Karai said as she smirked.

"The Friendship Games?" Starlight Glimmer asked.

"Ooh, Twilight told me about it the event before." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled. "She told me that the Friendship Games are a special event in which different groups from around Equestria get to compete."

"And that she managed to help sign our school up so that we can participate." Rainbow Dash said with a smirk.

"Yup, and every time, this group known as the Shadowbolts win the Friendship Games every year." Shinigami explained. "But this year, we plan to break their winning streak and win."

"Cool..." Pinkie and Mikey both said as they were impressed.

"Me and Shinigami currently have our own team for the Friendship Games, so I guess we'll be competing alongside you." Karai said as she smirked.

The school bell then rang. "Well, guess we better head to class then." Gallus said as everyone then went inside the school.

Inside Rarity's classroom, she was with Donnie, Ocellus and Silverstream, as Rarity was currently teaching the students on how to make their own special necklaces, Silverstream wore a light pink silk dress with light pink flats.

Silverstream's necklace was made out of seashells with a thread around it. "Okay, and done." Silverstream said as she smiled. "A special necklace made entirely out of my favorite seashells, with ultra strong jewelry thread."

Rarity and Donnie went over to Silverstream and were amazed by the necklace. "Wow, fabulous work, Silverstream." Rarity said as she smiled.

"It's so pretty." Donnie said with a smile.

Suddenly, one of the windows opened, and a magnifying glass was held up by an unknown hand, causing a beam of light to hit the necklace, and caused the thread to dissolve, leaving the necklace completely broken and with seashells all over the floor.

Making everyone in the room shocked and surprised. "What? How could this happened!?" Silverstream asked as she looked at thread she was using, and gasped in shock when she saw that she used heat dissolving thread, instead of ultra strong jewelry thread. "Heat dissolving thread? It was supposed to be ultra strong jewelers thread! Someone must've switched it!"

Rarity and Donnie turned over to where the magnifying glass was and saw that it was gone, leaving them both to become suspicious of what was going on.

Meanwhile, out on the field, Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer and Raph were out in the field with Gallus and Smolder, who were currently helping some of the students with practicing to fly.

"You're doing good, Smolder!" Raph said as Smolder was currently up in the sky while racing with Gallus. "Keep those wings up!"

Sunset then turned over to see a few stray storm clouds that were heading their way, making them confused. "Uh, Rainbow Dash, was it supposed to rain today?" Sunset Shimmer asked Rainbow Dash.

"No, I don't remember there being storm clouds here." Rainbow Dash said as she looked at the storm clouds as they were then starting to grow faster "And I don't remember storm clouds growing like that!"

The storm clouds then flew closer to Gallus and Smolder, as the storm clouds were then about to zap the two speedsters. "Gallus! Smolder! Look out!!" Sunset Shimmer shouted as the two youngsters saw the storm clouds.

The storm cloud then shot a lightning bolt that was heading towards them. "Hit the decks!!" Gallus shouted as he and Smolder then hid behind the hill and managed to avoid getting struck.

Rainbow Dash then flew over to try and get the storm cloud under control, but it then suddenly vanished, as if it was disappeared by magic of some sort.

"What the huh?" Rainbow Dash asked as she was confused.

Inside the school, most of the teachers were gathered inside the teacher's lounge, as Sunset Shimmer and Rarity were telling Twilight on what happened in their classes.

"And then the storm clouds just vanished before I could take care of them." Rainbow Dash explained. "It was almost as if they were controlled by magic."

"Whoa, that is really strange." Twilight Sparkle said as she was shocked.

"And just out of no where, someone opened a window, used a magnifying glass and melted Silverstream's necklace." Rairty explained. "And even switched out the threads."

"Maybe it was just a series of pranks?" Shinigami asked.

"A series of pretty massive pranks!" Sunset Shimmer said. "Who would do this?"

"You think maybe it was just from some mischievous students?" Fluttershy asked.

A loud scream was then heard. "That sounded like Pinkie Pie!" Spike said with concern.

The teachers then rushed over to Pinkie Pie's classroom and saw that there was a large black cake with green frosting and burnt up chocolate pudding.

"Pinkie Pie? What happened?" Twilight asked with concern.

"Me and Mikey were teaching the student how to bake a cake when a beam of magic zapped the cake, and turned it into a black fruit cake with green frosting and burnt chocolate pudding!!" Pinkie Pie said. "It's the ugliest cake I've ever seen!!"

Pinkie Pie then started bawling, with Mikey hugging Pinkie Pie to comfort her. "Okay, messing with jewelry and random storm clouds are one thing, but messing with Pinkie's baking!?!" Rainbow Dash asked with disbelief. "Now that's really crossing the line!"

"Still think it could be from some mischievous students?" Applejack asked.

"I'm afraid these pranks and from more than just mischievous students?" Princess Luna said as she frowned. "There's no doubt that these pranks belong to one school...Crystal Prep."

Everyone gasped in shock of the school's name. "Crystal Prep? I thought that place calmed down after the last few games." Discord claimed. "What could be happening?"

"I'm not so sure." Princess Celestia said as she then became serious. "But one thing's for sure, we have to make sure the students stay calm, so that we won't start a panic."

All the teachers agreed to Celestia's plan as they too, don't want the students to panic, so the teachers called the students to all meet up in Twilight's classroom to help them ease up on the tension.

"Okay, I'm sure most of you have noticed that a few strange occurrences have been happening at the School Of Friendship, correct?" Twilight asked as most of the student said yes. "Well, we've gathered all of you to reassure you, that there's nothing to worry about, and—"

Suddenly, a cybernetic ball went through the window by breaking it, and landing it near Twilight, the students and teachers backed away as the ball then played a video tape of Adagio Dazzle, the rest of the dazzlings and a few other high school students in uniform.

"Hello, School Of Friendship." Adagio said with an evil smirk.

"Adagio? What is the meaning of this?" Twilight asked as she was confused.

"Aw, what's the matter? Didn't you enjoy our little pranks?" Adagio teased while smirking.

"Wait, you were responsible for all of this?" Twilight Sparkle asked with shock.

"We had a bit of help from the students of Crystal Prep so be sure to give them credit." Sonata said as she smiled, to which Aria just rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, a little birdie told us that your school is going to participate in the Friendship Games." Adagio said as she smirked. "Sure Crystal Prep has still been the champion of the Friendship Games, but lately they've been too easy on you and all the other schools, which is depressing, so we pulled a few strings and they serve for us now."

Twilight and the others became shocked to hear this, sure they don't know much about Crystal Prep, but they do know that they've always been the champions at the Friendship Games.

"Look, I don't know what it is that you want, but we need you to stop this at once." Twilight said as she glared at Adagio. "Do you have any idea how much harm our students have gotten into because of your pranks?"

Adagio and Aria just yawned. "Do you ever stop talking?" Aria Blaze asked as she was annoyed.

"Exactly, no one got hurt, so don't be a buzz kill." Adagio said as she then turned to Twilight with a smirk. "As for what we want, we want to gain as much magic and power as we can, to make the land of Equestria do our bidding and enforce the Foot Clan, and that starts with taking your school."

Everyone gasped in shock after what Adagio said, sure pulling pranks on students was bad enough, but taking over their school was even worse.

"But you can't take our school!" Twilight said as she tried to defend the students and the other teachers. "If I have to fight to keep it, then so be it!"

"Relax, dearie, we didn't say we were taking your school now, if we did, then we would've had Foot Clan soldiers at your door already." Adagio said as she smirked. "So since we're feeling generous, Prince Flash has arranged a deal for your school."

"Go on..." Twilight said as she calmed down but still felt serious.

"If your school wins the Friendship Games, we'll let you keep your school and let you be for now." Adagio said as she smirked.

"And if we lose?" Twilight asked as she still felt serious.

Adagio then chuckled. "If you lose, your school will belong to us, we will contain all of the magic you and your little friends have, and you, Twilight, will serve as Prince Flash's slave ....and belong to him...." Adagio said with an evil smirk.

The students and Twilight became horrified by Adagio's threat, Twilight was the one mostly afraid because of the part where she's forced to serve Prince Flash and belong to him alone, which is something that Twilight would not want, ever.

"So, Twilight, what will you do?" Adagio asked with a sinister smile.

Twilight was mostly horrified of the thought of being Prince Flash's slave, even though she hasn't known her that well, but she knew she had to stay strong so that Adagio wouldn't get to her or her friends, and to also make sure that she and the others don't take their school.

"Okay, we'll accept your deal..." Twilight said as she glared at Adagio.

"Excellent, as for the rest of you, you best be prepared." Adagio said as she smirked at all the students. "For Crystal Prep and us are coming for you at the Friendship Games."

"For too long, Crystal Prep has gone too easy on you and lost their recognition." Aria Blaze said as she smirked. "But this time, Crystal Prep and us will finally get their turn to step into the light."

"Good luck..." Sonata Dusk said in a sing song as she smiled.

After the video tape was finished, the cybernetic ball then shut down, the students and teachers then became frightened by this as they started whispering to each other.

"Now now, students, Crystal Prep is nothing to worry about." Twilight reassured the students as she tried to stay brave. "I know you all feel scared right now, but we can't let them get to us."

"Twilight is right, if we let the Foot Clan and Crystal Prep use fear in order to intimidate us, they'll be certain to take us down." Celestia said in a serious tone. "So it's best to be prepared and stay motivated, we don't know what they'll throw at us, but I know in my heart that we'll be ready for them..."

So as some of the students and teachers still felt uneasy about what happened, Twilight was starting to become uneasy, she couldn't stop thinking about that deal that the Dazzlings and Prince Flash made, Leo noticed it too and couldn't help but feel concerned for Twilight.

Meanwhile, at the far edge of the Moonstone Mountains, the Dazzlings got back from pranking the School Of Friendship and met up with Flash Sentry, who was currently waiting for the Dazzlings.

"So, how'd it go?" Flash Sentry asked with a smirk.

"Oh, you should've seen their faces." Aria said as she smirked. "It was priceless."

"What do you know? Aria actually feels cheerful." Sonata said as she smiled a bit, which got her arm punched by Aria in annoyance. "Ow!"

"We managed to get their attention." Adagio said with an evil smirk. "Twilight and her little gang of friends is going down..."

So as the four villains left the Moonstone Mountains, they evilly laughed at the work that they have accomplished, and how they managed to get Crystal Prep on their side, little did they knew, was this was only the beginning of what the Friendship Games are gonna feel like.

My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belongs to Nickelodeon

To be continued . . .

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

71 2 8
A father's tale of the Knights of Harmony and the Elements of Light enthralls his daughter. It raises everyone's imagination at the stories of pony a...
313 7 4
(This Story takes place after Twilight's Revenge) (Celestia and Luna have decided to stay in Equestria for a little while longer). Everyone has an ey...
10.1K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...
408 1 15
After Twilight Sparkle's experiment with magic caused so much mayhem, she decided to put it all behind her and move on. However, there were some who...