𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒; nick carter

Von milzkies

a nick carter book *ೃ༄ ❛❛ out of all the stars you shine the brightest ❜❜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 two rising teen sta... Mehr

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
epilogue

027

250 4 5
Von milzkies

PREVIOUSLY

"Can we talk?" Asks Nick a pleading expression shown onto his face "ok" I say softly, those 3 words gave me anxiety.. its either we were to be on good terms or bad terms with those three words, no in between.

"Alright come on then" Nick leads to the guest room.

January 01, 1996 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

We go in the guest room and I go to take a seat on the bed that KJ slept in for the day "KJ sleep in here?" Nick asks as he notices the crumpled up sheets and some clothes of KJ's "yea" I spoke in a soft voice.

Nick's face flashes a look of jealousy but is quick to hide it again as he nods a little "so, about our situation..." Nick starts as he leans onto the table and clasps his hands together "I'm sorry for everything I did I know it wasn't right of me to do what I did and Im sorry..." He trails off trying to find the right words to continue.

"I don't expect you to immediately forgive me but I just wanted to apologize again.. in person. I'll give you whatever you need but I'll be waiting for you no matter how long it takes to make your decision" He spoke firmly standing by his word.

I breathed in sharply taking in everything that was happening I opened my mouth about to speak but close it after trying to think of the words to say, Nick had noticed this and spoke quickly.

"I don't expect any answer now, don't worry. I just wanted to let you know I'll be waiting for you.." He gave a slight smile as he went to exit the room.

"Nick, wait" I spoke up as I stood up, Nick stopped in his tracks and turned his head back his body staying still facing away from me acknowledging my call for his name.

"Look, I'm not mad about what happened.. Well, I was but I'm not as pissed anymore. I get it were both in our early teen years and we've been given this huge fucking — opportunity, of course were stressed about it, and were bound to make mistakes..." I trailed off trying to figure out where I was headed with this.

I did not plan this out well, it was quite obvious honestly.

I fidgeted with my fingers as I thought well of the next words to come out of my mouth "What I'm trying to say is I'm giving you another chance, and I also want you to give me another chance, I know I haven't been the best too with handling my emotions so.. I wanted to apologize for that too."

"Sage" He breathed out heavily "don't apologize for that alright? It's normal don't worry about it" He started walking to me pulling me into a hug as he reached me.

"So do I have another chance?" I spoke up wrapping my arms around his neck, he chuckled lightly "You didn't do anything wrong but if it gives you confirmation about how I feel about another try for us, yes I'll give you another chance — I'm giving us another trying" He said as I felt him smile on my shoulder.

I pulled away our face inches away from each other "may I?" Nick whispers I nod a barely noticeable nod, a nod you'd only see if you paid attention, Nick closed the gap between us as I felt as if it was our first kiss again butterflies and fireworks erupting.

It was really sweet, very sweet. Key word was. 

Me and Nick had jumped in surprise when we heard a cough from the door, Nick had fallen back a little and had luckily fallen onto the chair with wheels making him slip and hit his back, I held in my laughter as nick winced.

KJ laughed loudly at this "I see you've mended your difficulties" KJ chuckles "not funny" Nick whined still holding his back "come on" KJ reaches a hand out, Nick takes it getting up.

"yes we've mended our difficulties" I Smile to KJ "thank god I came in here before you guys made a sex tape" He muttered as he went to fix his bed "Hey! This isn't even your house mister" I rolled my eyes.

"are you implying that you would've made a se-" I quickly cut KJ off by throwing a light punch on his arm making him hold it, just like Nick KJ could be really dramatic.

"oh also Kevin was calling you guys" KJ speaks up as he continues to fix the room "alright. Oh by the way we're most likely having a small party or whatever later for New Years are you joining?" I asked KJ.

"yea sure" he shrugs "yay!" I exclaim as I jumped up and down a little "alright anyways come on Nick" I tugged on his arm as we went out to Kevin and the others.

"So what do you wanna do later? We're thinking of a small celebration for New Years" Kevin says as he sees us walk to the living room. All the boys were in the room. 

"Uhm I don't know what do you guys want?" I sit on the empty couch, Nick sitting beside me "Finally Romeo and Juliet aren't on bad terms no more" AJ chuckled as he eyed Nick's hand holding mine.

"Romeo and Juliet died, AJ" I roll my eyes "yea, anyways" Kevin continues "so what do you guys wanna do?" Kevin asks for suggestions "pizza!" I exclaimed "there will be pizza obviously we all like pizza, aside from that what do you wanna do?" He asks.

"club, strip club" I pipe in nonchalantly, Nick starts laughing as he goes to play with my hair "definitely not" Kevin sternly says as his eyebrows furrowed "borringgg booooo" AJ joked as he gives Kevin a thumbs down making Kevin roll his eyes at our childish antics.

"Movie night like always?" I shrug "I mean if we can't think of anything else, sure" Kevin sighs, glad we already have thought of something "oh oh I know! what about the pool?" Howie suggested.

"Ew I saw a toad in there once the pool looks like you put a laundry basket full of nicks socks in there" Brian grimaced "Hey!" Nick threw a throw pillow towards Brian's way resulting in Brian ducking to avoid getting hit by the flying pillow.

"I asked Donna to have someone clean it before we got here so I could swim" Howie responded, Donna was a friend of Lou's that also would help around form time to time.

"oh alright then I guess we could do that" Kevin shrugs "everyone good with that? then we could also grill some stuff" Kevin adds on waiting fro everybody's confirmation, everyone responds with yes and sure's well except for KJ, he was too busy eyeing his bottle of orange juice.

"KJ? What about you" I snap him out of his trance making him jump in surprise "what?" He asks "Never mind, I think we'll do fine without his confirmation" I got up from my seat going to the kitchen "wait for me!" Nick says as he runs next to me.

January 01, 1996 Orlando, Florida
NICKs POV

"Nick can you grill the steak?" Kevin asks I scratch the back of my neck not sure if I could do that without setting the house on fire "I guess, just don't blame me for burning the house down if I do" I joke "ok thanks" Kevin goes to his room to change into his swim wear.

It was currently 7:00 pm, we were gonna eat int he backyard where the pool was also. "Nickolas come on lets go grill the steak I feel someone jump on my back, I recognized the voice as Sage's.

"Yay! you're gonna help me" I exclaim glad I won't have to do everything by myself "obviously, don't want the house down by tomorrow now do we?" Sage laughs "yea yea whatever" I roll me eyes as I put her down gently. 

I go to get the steak int he freezer as Sage goes to the grill. I go to the patio and see sage waiting in front of the grill. She was wearing a black bikini with a cropped top on top of her bikini top.

I whistled as I got to her making sage's head look up as I eye her up and down "Lets get to work horny boy" Sage chuckles as she whacks the back of my head "hey!" I pout touching the place where she whacked the back of my head.

We continued, well more of sage continued to grill the steak, I was just starring and drooling over her at this point rather than helping "NICK YOU'RE GONNA BURN THE HOUSE!" Sage suddenly exclaimed making me jump in surprise as it snapped me out of my trance.

"AAAA" I screamed as I saw a piece of paper on the end of the tongs I was holding burning and nearly falling on the floor. I blow on it and the fire stops thankfully.

"Control your hormones there Nicky" KJ laughs at nick patting his back "yea yea whatever" I rolled my eyes at him.

We all go to eat and the steak was delicious, I had sage to thank for that, she cooked it. I barely helped, my eyes were having a snack of themselves while sage was cooking. 

After eating we go to the pool and soon the day ends, we all go to sleep happy that the whole January we're off tour, and especially that me and sage were giving us another try.

── ⌗ end chapter *ೃ༄

a/n: this might be the last chapter!!! :( Thank you for reading it <3 I know it may not be the best but it was super fun to write! I might make a sequel though so not to worry about this ending too soon but again I'm not too sure about a sequel though so don't get ur hopes uppp, thank you!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.1K 8 95
They thought their lives were crazy because of who their dads were, but now it's about to get even crazier. Follow Jessica, Mikey, Mark, and Anthony...
1.6K 68 12
At the age of 13, Nick Carter wanted nothing more than ot be treated like an adult. When he gets his wish...he will realize being a grown up isn't as...
19.7K 506 46
On his 17th birthday, Nick confesses his deepest darkest secret to Brian but little does he know that Brian is hiding his own.
250 3 1
Linzi's Diary 'Back To The Beginning' in this extra extended version special edition we follow Brian as he lives through his life with the Backstreet...