Bound By Marriage

By its_me_shreee

โ€ข๐Ÿฅ‡#1๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ต๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐šœ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ 2022 โ€ข๐™ฑ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
โค๏ธA Heartfelt Note Of Gratitudeโค๏ธ
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 33

1.4K 108 37
By its_me_shreee

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Tiasha's POV

I was immediately taken to the emergency ward and from there to the O.T and then after performing my surgery and taking out the small piece of glass that pierced through my skin, making my forehead bleed, doctors performed two - three stitches and then I was shifted to the room.

By God's grace, I didn't suffer much injury yet it was also nothing to be ignored too, I was having bruises on my hand and though the glass piece was a small one and the cut was not very large, yet it was deep enough.

According to the doctor's, I could have left for our home after few hours observation, yet they said that it was better if I stay here for a whole day so I was admitted there as Neil filled the form, without taking my consent.

Despite my innumerable and uncountable pleads to take me back, the Vampire didn't agree

I was now lying on the hospital bed with a saline channel connected with one of my hands and was staring at the room which was so silent that I felt like the walls are gonna eat me up.

"Good evening ma'am. How are you feeling now???" one of the nurses entered the room, greeting me with a smile.

"Good evening and yeah I am feeling absolutely fine. Just yeah little bit pain the forehead" I hissed in pain as I touched the wound with my free hand.

"Well that's great ma'am. Here please have this fruits and then there is one medicine for you. It will help you to reduce the pain"

"Ugh again a medicine??? Come on, I am not in a so serious condition also" I sighed, thinking about the two tablets I already chugged since I was shifted into this room.

On top of that, Neil not even for once came to visit me. Well someone must be happy that I won't irritate him now

"Still ma'am. You need to have them. According to your reports, you have low pressure ma'am and also low haemoglobin and still may be not much, yet you suffered blood loss. Anyways, you have them, I will check you after few minutes" she said and placed the fruit bowl on the table that she kept on the bed and turned around to take a leave.

"Ma'am" she paused on her tracks and turned around as a sweet smile plastered her lips.

"I hope you won't mind me saying this . Ma'am indeed you are very lucky that you got such a loving and caring husband. After you were shifted here, your husband was here with you until you woke up, well he is still waiting outside. Indeed he was very worried for you and it's so good to see both of your bonding" she added as I looked at her surprised yet confused.

"Neil did come here???" I asked as several questions were ringing inside me as she nodded, smiling.

Wow Tiasha and I thought he didn't even visit me

Ugh such a stupid I am. Well why is he outside then???

I guess it's not what I am thinking

"Tiasha" Rudy entered the room as the nurse took her leave while I welcomed him with a huge grin.

"How's my bestie" he walked towards me, giving a side hug as I wrapped my hands around his stomach.

"Perfectly awesome. You think these mere cuts can ever make Tiasha weak. Oh come on" I waved my hand in the air, rolling my eyes as he chuckled.

"You are crazy. By the way, dear we all got so worried for you" he said as I smiled.

"Don't worry. Tiasha won't be leaving you all so easily. Moreover how's Diya???" I asked as he nodded smiling, "She is good. You saved her life and she is crying for that, that because of her everything is happening"

"Ahhh your wife also Rudy. By the way, take her back home now or she will feel more guilty for which she isn't responsible"

"Well she is already back home. We are staying at your place today. Neil said it's risky to stay alone. Moreover, mom and dad are coming tomorrow"

"Ohh that's great. Even Aakash bhaiyya???"

"Yeah bhaiyya and bhabi too but the next to next day. Actually bhabi has some work" he said as I nodded.

"Anyways, Neil still didn't come here right???" he asked, sighing as I pressed my lip into a thin line, "He is a crazy"

"Hey don't call him a crazy"

"Awww love is in the air" he smirked as I huffed.

"You are lucky girl and see with time you both also bonded so well. Delhi will be lucky for you both, who knew that???"

"It's nothing like that. Moreover, what happened to him??? Why isn't he coming??? Rudy please don't say that he is blaming himself now. Gosh, I will kill that Anubhav for saying those" I fisted my fingers as I gritted my teeth.

"Relax Tia. Relax. Relax and don't worry. Well Tiasha it's not my part to tell you anything but as much as Diya told me, her sister died infront---"

"---of Neil's eyes. I know that Rudy. He told me that and I also know that he is hurt from within" the last lines were said to myself as Rudra looked at me, confused.

"He cares for you a lot Tiasha. He cares for you a lot and I know Tiasha, I know that you both are perfect for each other. Else that---" he suddenly stopped in between and before I could speak any further his eyes gradually widened as probably he realised what he said.

"Well you finish this bowl of fruits. I must leave now" he said and was about to leave the room when I stopped him by calling his name.

"Rudy what's the matter with you???" I asked and before he could answer me anything, the door opened swiftly as I saw Neil standing there.

"Actually Diya is trying to call you Rudra. I guess your call isn't getting connected" he said, as he looked at me for a fraction of seconds before diverting his gaze at him.

"Yeah I am leaving. You both carry on. Take care Tia dearest and quickly quickly come back home the next to next day" he said and sneaked out of the room within a blink of an eye.

As the door closed behind him, I saw Neil standing there without uttering a single word as his facial expression was blank and cold while I looked at him, unblinkingly.

"Either you are coming here or I am going there to talk" I stated, coldly as he looked away.

"Fine then. I am choosing the second option and you know I can do that very well" I said and was trying to remove the saline channel when in a go he rushed towards me, holding my hand.

"Tiasha don't act stupid" he voiced out angrily as I looked at him.

"Then stop ignoring me and most importantly blaming yourself" I stated as he sighed.

"I am neither ignoring you nor blaming myself. Why would I do so???"

"That you will know well" I replied back with a straight face as he looked away.

"You didn't eat the fruits yet???" he asked as he looked at the fruit bowl being completely intact and full.

"I am not hungry"

"Tiasha stop this stupidness"

"You stop this blame game too. You think Neil I am a fool??? I know that you were here when I was asleep due to the sleeping pills and now since I woke up, you didn't even come here for once. Moreover, that time when you said that it's not a joke and I said sorry, you think I didn't understand that. Come on even I can't take this ignorance and silence" I said in a go as Neil looked at me, unblinkingly as I felt a grip on my hand as he slipped his right hand into mine.

"Why are you so good and understanding Tiasha??? Why???" he finally spoke up properly as he took his seat near me on the tool kept there.

"Neil---"

"----You are someone Tiasha who is indeed trapped here in this situation just because of me. You are talking about blaming??? No Tiasha, I wasn't blaming myself. It's fact. That jerk, that jerk wasn't wrong" I saw his eyes turning moist gradually as I slowly lifted my other hand that was connected to the saline and reached to his cheeks.

"No Neil it's not---"

"---That day Priyadarshini wanted to tell me something. I don't know what she wanted to say or what she got to know, yet that day she found something about me. She died because the person didn't want me to know anything. So directly or indirectly, it was me who was responsible"

"No Neil. It's not your fault. What are you even saying??? You took that guy's words into account??? Come on Neil don't be foolish" I tried to make him understand as Neil gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Only him??? Tiasha you know why he said that Diya's parents would be happy to know that she is here, well it was said sarcastically because at some point or the other, uncle, I mean Mr. Mishra still thinks that it all happened because of me. And that accident, that accident was----" he stopped in between as I felt his hands which was holding my hand, getting cold as he looked up when our eyes met.

His eyes turned blood shot red with tears glistening through them as I looked at him and tried to read those emotions which he wanted to convey.

All it showed was hurt anger and pain

Idk why I feel that there is a huge mystery behind her murder and it's not only related to Neil but something which is much deeper than what we all know

Realising what he was about to say, he immediately looked away and removing his grip from my hand, wanted to go away as I held his hand this time.

"Neil" I said gently cupping his cheek with one hand of mine and made him look at me as I gave a smile.

"Neil I don't know actually what happened with Priyadrshini and you are responsible or not. Yet I believe that all that happened is not because of you. Moreover, if talking about her father, maybe he told you just because of what the situation was. Maybe it's all the situation to be blamed of" I said as he looked at me, surprised.

"Neil sometimes it's not anyone's fault or mistake that ruins a relationship, it's the misunderstanding that does. Maybe that time also something like that happened. Moreover, we all often judge everything on what we see or hear, yet not understanding that even eyes can get cheated too and every story has to sides to hear" I added as I felt his hand on my hand which rested on his cheek as a lone tear escaped his eyes.

"You know Tiasha I got so worried for you when he broke the bottle and pointed at your stomach" he said as his voice broke slightly while I was completely taken aback.

"I know that you are a strong girl and it's not that you need me to save you, but you know at that time I don't know why the thought of loosing you made me feel so void from within. It happened when I lost Priyadarshini too yet the feeling was different" his words were sending current down my spine as I was left completely speechless and amused.

"You know I am fear of blood. I don't know why whenever I see that red liquid in an excessive amount oozing out of someone, I feel so restless. While saving Diya when that bottle hit your forehead, you know I was really scared. Tiasha you lost your family and maybe that looks is unbearable but believe me, even loosing Priyadarshini was also the same. You know that's why I fear to loose people. I fear to loose them because I am scared to be left all alone which I had been sine a long time. I felt the same that day also when you fell unconscious in the hotel on our wedding reception night" I felt teardrops touching on my palm as it rolled down his eyes while my eyes were almost about to roll off the sockets.

He was afraid to loose me???

He was feeling completely void without me???

Several questions were roaming inside my brain tying a complex knot as before I could think any further, I felt two arms around my back as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

Okayyy, I know I am about to get discharged day after tomorrow but now it feels I have to be admitted into the ICU now

This poor soul can suffer a heart attack any moment

"Don't worry Neil, I will be forever there for you. I promise" I replied as my one hand automatically wrapped around his back, panting it gently.

"Promise???" he asked breaking the hug as I nodded.

"Promise" I said as our foreheads rested against each other unknowingly as we closed our eyes.

Only if I could tell I promise to be with you forever also Neil

Only if I make it forever

On feeling his breath hitting my face, I slowly opened my eyes as he did the same too when realisation hit us both that how close we actually were as he immediately moved his face few millimetres away while our eyes were still looking deep into each other.

His dark jet black eyes turned into its darkest shade as his gaze was making my stomach turn into an entire zoo while I felt goosebumps all over my skin as his arms were still wrapped around my back with my one hand now resting on his shoulder.

Our trance was broken when his phone buzzed with a notification as he immediately removed his hands frommy back while I too withdrew my hand from his shoulders as he quickly wiped off his tear stricken face and scrolled through his phone.

"Well Anubhav's case has been taken care of. He will now rot behind the bars. Good for him" he gritted his teeth, "He dared to touch my wife right??? He doesn't know what Mr. Neil Khurrana can do when it comes to his close and dear ones"

Okay please either it's me who needs a treatment because I can't handle this much now or its him who needs a psychiatrist

Maybe by chance he has hit his head somewhere

"Well if you are done checking me out then I want the bowl empty right now" he said passing a not-so-sweet-smile as my trance broke.

"I wasn't checking you out" I retorted immediately as he chuckled.

"Right. What helps you sleep at night Mrs. Khurrana"

"Ugh you ufff" I groaned as he forwarded the fruit bowl near me.

"Keep quiet and have it. Already because of low pressure you aren't allowed to stay empty stomach for long and moreover you are stressed too. Eat it else I am keeping you here forever"

"Hahaha as if you can. Listen I am also Tia---awttael!!!(What the hell!!!)" he stuffed a piece of apple inside my mouth.

"First eat and then talk" he said like a teacher scolding an innocent student for not completely homework on time.

"Neil, I forgot to ask you something" I said as he looked at me, questioningly.

"What happened???"

"Did something happen or what???"

"For what???"

"No I felt something strange in Rudra's words today. He was about to say something when he immediately stopped in between" I said as Neil looked at me, confused as he left the fork back on the bowl.

"What did he say???" he asked as now I looked at him confused.

"I don't know. He didn't complete the sentence" I answered, cluelessly while he murmured something under his breath.

"Neil what's the matter??? Is there something you are hiding from me???" I asked as he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and forwarded another piece of apple near my mouth as I turned my face away.

"I won't have it until and unless you say what happened" I was determined as he sighed.

"What will happen Tiasha??? Nothing. Come on now have it" he repeated as I shook my head.

"Tiasha don't behave like a five years old kid. Have this. You need to have one medicine and also the dressing needs to be changed. Have it"

"No means no. I won't have it. First tell me what are you hiding. Moreover, why are you hiding??? I swear if it's about anyone or anything, I won't judge you. I will hear out everything and----"

"What do you want to listen that, that night at the hotel the power cut was pre-planned because someone wanted to make you suffer" he stated as I looked at him, shocked.

"What???" I gave an unbelievable look as he nodded.

Someone wanted to harm me???
.......

Neil's POV

After explaining the entire thing to her, I kept looking at her who was already throwing daggers at me.

"When were you going to tell this to me???" she asked with a straight face.

"Moreover Rudy knows that means??? And that's the reason was saying all these???" she threw questions at me like someone continuously aiming for target as before I could reply anything she again spoke up.

"Well so from there you got to know about Yash??? Yet you know what Neil, I don't think he can do so" she looked serious while I nodded.

"Well for the first one, the answer is yes. I got to know it from Rudra but not completely as that guy proved true friendship. He didn't tell me anything because he promised you. So I have to apply my own ways to take out information about Yash. Also secondly, Yash indeed didn't do so. I mean it was done in such a way so that the whole blame goes on him" I added as she looked surprised giving me an unbelievable look.

"But why???" she asked as I was clueless.

"No idea. Maybe because he loves you" I gave a blank look as she rolled her eyes.

"Ugh ahhh please, love and him. Never" she shrugged her shoulders as I simply nodded.

"But it's true that he has feelings for you. I mean afterall I got to know that while doing little research on him. He even proposed you"

"Which I rejected straightaway on his face. Moreover, please stop this discussion of love now. What he had or I don't know even have for me, it's anything but love. So yeah please" her face cringed as her eyebrows frowned.

"Fine fine fine" I rose my hand in air, bowing, "Well still I won't forget the awesome greeting I received from you that day"

"Oh please Neil, not again. That's a hella embarrassing thing for me" she chuckled while I gave a smile.

"By the way, why did you called Rudra??? I mean what did you think???" she asked, curiously.

"Well it has two reasons. Firstly he is your bestfriend and secondly we met once in a business meet here in Delhi only. Well I could have had a talk with Sneha and Priya too, yet I felt Rudra might know much about you than your girlgang" she chuckled as I spoke.

"Ohh I see. So when was the call made??? After getting the awesome welcome or after that power fault incident???" she asked, as a light smirk played on the corner of her lips.

"Stop that reaction. It was you who threw the coffee. You know I was so shocked and flabbergasted" I said as she smirked more.

"Ohhh what a news. A great piece of information which can be a breaking news or the headlines of any newspaper. Afterall, Mr. Neil Khurrana was left shocked and flabbergasted for someone's act who at that time was literally no one to him" she said dramatically as I sighed.

"I feel so honoured now" her hand rested on her chest as she bowed, chuckling.

"Drama, Drama and Drama. You should open a drama company of your own. I swear it would be a hit and your dearest bestfriend will be the first one to join"

"Yes with you being the President of the company"

"Whatever" I shrugged to which she added, "Why??? Now no reply sweetheart" she pulled my cheeks, chuckling while I looked at her, surprised.

Probably she didn't realise what she said

Well why am I feeling so strange suddenly???

What's happening with me???

"Anyways, now tell what you guys talked about??? You didn't tell that yet"

"Talk??? Well Rudra just kept on blabbering utter nonsense only" I huffed as I recalled that night.

"Hello" Rudra greeted as he picked up the call almost immediately.

Does he always sit with the phone or what???

"Hey Rudra. I am Neil. I just---"

"Neil??? Neil means Tia's husband???" he immediately questioned as a trail of something shocking was there in his voice.

"Well how many Neil do you know???" I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

"Hahaha chill dude. I was just joking. What a great surprise buddy. How are you buddy??? Well well well today I should now feel on top of the world. You are calling me???" he kept on speaking, chuckling as I felt like putting a plaster on his mouth.

Well no wonder after all whose bestfriend we have to see

"Hawww Neil that was not fair. I don't talk so much also. Just a little bit" she pouted while I chuckled.

"Yes just a little bit. As same as the length of 0.000001 mm" I replied as she threw a punch on my arm with her other hand.

"Ouch" I winced in pain though not even feeling a pain only as she chuckled.

"Drama King much" she made a weird face and added, "Anyways, continue"

"Well nothing more to continue actually. He kept on blabbering only when I finally found a chance to speak as his highness took a pause from speaking. But indeed, his talks can be very funny and hilarious"

"Hahaha I know right. That's why we used to talk a because we never ever talked on any topic, it was just random things, changing from one topic to another within seconds" a laughter escaped her mouth as she recalled her memories.

"Well are you going to listen what happened???" I asked as she nodded vigorously.

"Thank you so much Sir, for letting me speak" sarcasm dripped down my words as I could hear him chuckling.

"Well my pleasure Mr. Anyways, tell me what happened???"

"Well I don't like beating around the bush, so I am coming straight to the point is that who is Yash Sharma, Rudra??? Well I know today in the college whatever happened was not any random outburst" I said as though I couldn't see him, yet I knew his reaction turned cold and body stiffened as a silence prevailed.

"Rudra see, you know right if you won't say it then I have my own ways to know. Yet I don't want to because that will invade Tiasha's personal life which I don't. Yet as her husband I believe I have the right to know anything to her life too, if it's going to extreme something. So I request---"

"----That stupid duffer indeed found a gem of a person as her husband I see. You both are really made for each other"

"Rudra see, I am literally in a no mood to joke now. Why can't you understand, it's important for me to know. I could have asked her other friends too, but I personally felt that you know her better than them so I approached to you first. See, stop testing my patience and answer"

"I am sorry Neil, I can't. I am glad that you find it right that we are really thick friends and so I can't break a promise given to her. Well I won't lie that it was just a random outburst because you know it wasn't. Rest I am sorry, I can't say anything more" Rudra said, apologetically.

"Well then there I can't even force him also. He promised you after all and I must yes, agree with you that he is not that bad. Just very crazy and.... much clingy" I muttered the last two lines to myself when I heard her chuckles.

Shit!!!

Was I that loud???

"What???" I asked, trying to be normal in every possible way as she kept on chuckling.

"Just Neil and jealous things" she said in between her chuckles as I rolled my eyes.

"As you wish. It's nothing like that"

"Hahaha and I am the Country's President" she gave a not-so-sweet-smile.

"Whatever. Anyways, now have this" I took the fruit bowl and picking up a slice forwarded towards her, holding near her lips.

"Neil I can have it. You don't have to do it. This I will manage"

"Well you can manage and you will have it also I know. Yet I can feed My Wife right???" I said as her eyes widened like saucers, "Have it"

"Tiasha have it" I said sternly as she gave an amused look while I carried a casual look.

"What happened to you???" she asked, dramatically as I sighed, "I got hurt but it seems you have hit your head somewhere"

"Shut up please" I rolled my eyes as she shook her head in denial.

"No, Iam seriously telling this. I am very damn serious"

"Tiasha stop this drama. Now eat" I forwarded the fork near her mind as she took the bite.

"Good girl" I said as she shrugged, rolling her eyes.

"I am not a kid"

"Yeah just a big baby" I chuckled as she glared with an angry pout which soon turned into a hearty laughter.

"Well but seriously, you need treatment. I guess you didn't realise what you said"

"I know what indeed I spoke. I told I can feed my wife" I stuffed the next slice of apple inside her mouth as she chocked on it.

"Oops sorry. Be careful" I patted her crown, blowing air over it as she looked at me through the corner of her eyes.

"You okay???" I asked, as she nodded, dramatically while I gave her a sweet smile.

Well definitely I ain't ok I guess???

This was not the usual me

Then I fed the entire bowl of apple slices to her while she too stuffed some pieces into my mouth and while talking with each other, the time spent by already.
........

It was after a whole day stay at the hospital Tiasha returned back home as we entered our flat as soon she was engulfed in a hug by Anu bhabi.

Well yeah, Rudra informed our families and immediately Anu bhabi and Karan bhaiyya left for Delhi though mom wanted to come, but couldn't as my grandmother would be returning from pilgrimage and everyone is coming the next day, all together

"Oh my sweetheart. What you do Tiasha???" she asked worried, as Tiasha passed her a smile.

"Anu bhabi chill. I am great. Nothing happened. I neither was lying lifeless or something. Chill" she laughed when her eyes fell on me as I looked at her blankly.

She thinks everything to be funny and a joke

"Well she might have learnt it from you only who made a joke of this marriage" my mind snapped at me

"So Rudra was right" Karan bhaiyya's voice broke my trance as he stood beside me placing a hand on my shoulder as I gave him a smile while he added, "Equations indeed changed a lot"

Ughhhhh!!!

Not again those equations please

"Karan bhaiyya I ain't a kid that you will keep telling about equations like Chemistry and Mathematics class" I huffed, annoyed as he chuckled.

"Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha" he laughed as now even bhabi and Tiasha were looking at her as I gave him a 'You-need-a-checkup' look.

"Give the look to yourself and not me. You need a checkup. That too of the brain and heart both and also if possible of the eyes, you can't see many things too" he slapped my head as I winced in pain, "Pagal"

"Bhaiyya please haa. Please, please, please not your stupid love theories now"

"Love theories??? I didn't say anything about that. Well so nowadays, someone is talking about love" he smirked as I gave a not-so-sweet-smile.

"Karan bhaiyya please I still don't believe in love and it's still something I won't believe ever"

"Don't say that Neil, you never know your future. It's not that you won't, it's that you never wanted. Moreover, you oy tease me and Anu too right???"

"You guys love each other and I respect that. I don't believe in love that doesn't mean I disrespect someone else's love"

"Then why aren't you respecting the same for your case???"

"My case??? Bhaiyya, you and bhabi love each other. You think Tiasha and I love---okay forget that, we even like each other??? We are just friends and we fight so much too that too sometimes without reason. We are two different poles. Moreover, yeah if she will love someone, then I will definitely respect that. Afterall, she deserves love and happiness of the entire world"

"Then better you start believing in love" he said smiling as I looked at him confused.

What does that means???

How am I related to it???

Before I could reply anything to him, bhabi walked towards us along with Tiasha as bhabi caressed my face.

"Awwww my dearest brother" she hugged as I reciprocated it.

"I missed you bhabi" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Liar. I know everything. Having her with you all alone you missed me??? Go tell this to anyone who will buy it" she whispered smirking as I huffed.

"Aren't you all thinking way too much???" I murmured as she giggled.

"Well it's what we are seeing. Come on my sweet Neil, we are not fools" she pulled my cheeks as I groaned.

"So friends huh???" Karan bhaiyya pulled us holding our hands, placing it on top of each other's as we looked at each other.

"That escalated really quick Karan. That too coming from our Neil" Anu bhabi raised her eyebrows at us giggling as Tiasha gave her a 'Shut-up' look.

"Well anyways, I am so very happy for you both my two sweethearts. I just hope and pray that you both stay the same forever, just like this. Afterall, Neilasha is forever after ship" she placed a kiss on my forehead and on her cheeks while Karan bhaiyya agreed to her as he pulled us in a hug.

"By the way, you both freshen up. I am arranging the lunch. We need to live for the mansion too" she said and walked away with bhaiyya as Tiasha's eyes looked confused as she looked at me.

"You have a mansion here???" she asked as we walked into our room.

"Yeah" I replied as I arranged her suitcase in the room while she sat on the bed humming a 'Wowww coolll'.

"So you used to stay there when you were in Delhi???" she asked as I nodded.

"No I didn't. Moreover, frankly speaking I went there only twice that too when mom also stays. Else you know right, I returned back to Mumbai and was staying there only because mom wasn't well" I said as she looked at me, curiously.

"I see and I know that" she hummed, "Well, don't mind Neil, but don't you feel they all also want a happy family??? Even dad too" she slowly walked towards me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Well you must be tired. You got three stitches afterall, now rest" I tried to divert the topic when she chuckled humorlessly.

"Don't try to divert the topic" she said as I looked at her as she held my wrists and dragged me along with her as we sat on the bed.

"Neil to be honest, I don't know what's the matter between you and papa and I don't even want to know. I mean yeah, father-son can have something and I don't want to be an intruder. Well still, bhabi was saying that tomorrow they are coming and in Delhi since you have this flat, you hardly visit there and in Mumbai, being helpless you just have to stay. Well you considered me your friend right???" she looked at me as her eyes tried to convey something as I knew where this was heading to.

"I do ofcourse. Yet that doesn't mean I am listening to what you are saying"

"You didn't even know what I want. I didn't say anything"

"I know still where this is heading to. So, yeah, I ain't staying there Tiasha. No words regarding this" I said and was about to get up when she held my hands again.

"Neil I didn't complete my part yet. Just listen to me once" I was about to say something as I looked at her who was looking at me with a some kind of hope in her eyes.

"Neil, you know I never had a family while I grew up. Yeah, definitely I had bhaiyya's love and care, yet without parents, I don't think, a family is complete" a smile plastered her lips as she continued, "You know when I first came to the house and met aunty and everyone, you know I felt really so emotional and attached. The way you all stay, the way you all fight, laugh, cry, enjoy and do everything together, I really felt lucky"

"You are also a reason for their happiness Tiasha. Afterall, even you agreed to marry me, be for whatever reason it is"

"Well maybe it was destined. Destiny's plan for us to meet" she chuckled as I gave her a smile.

"Anyways, leave that case for now and listen to me. Please tomorrow can we go and meet them atleast??? Bhabi was telling maa wanted all of us to be at the lunch. She wanted to tell me but then for you I had to stay in that hospital for a whole one freaking day. Well also too you---"

"----she was scared or something. Well I know, everyone is kinda feels like fear of talking with me and mom knows that emotional blackmailing isn't going to help"

"No one fears to talk to you. It's just you always stay that cold and grumpy that feared them. Now see, when you smile you look so good. Neil you only say right that you are rude and arrogant and 'heartless'" she air quoted the word specially, "Well it's not that. It's just you want them to know that only. Well now see, you atleast opened up to me and I know you are really a big baby from here and indeed different from what you want people to know you as. Though for me you are a Vampire" she pointed at my chest, tapping it where my heart resides as I mentally laughed at her childishness.

"And you are an Annabelle for me. Anyways, so you want to say I will go around and tell the world about me???" I asked, laughing.

"Ofcourse not. I didn't mean that. Ofcourse I won't let you share everything with everyone because you need to trust the person too. Yet atleast you can let out your emotions to your family. Well here simply my point is that, the Neil who you were, you are actually, just be that. The one with whom I am talking now"

"Ohh so you are talking to me???"

"No to your ghost. See your ghost is standing there behind you, near the cupboard, giving me a high five" she pointed at the cupboard, rolling her eyes as I chuckled.

"Neil please. Please tomorrow let's go to the mansion. I swear maa, papa and dadi will be so happy. Even bua and phupha. Please let's go. Don't say a no"

"Well Tiasha you can't understand why I don't-----"

"----Please atleast once. Bhabi was saying that maa misses us a lot and papa too. Anu bhabhi and Karan bhaiyya will also be happiest and even Naina and Naman are there. Anu bhabi said that you are here and so she is seeing you the happiest, well for their happiness we can do this much" she pouted with her pleading eyes, "Well you even married me. So please. Also I promise, if something happens and you feel something hurt or angry or lonely or anything, I promise, I would never ever tell you anything"

And for the first time in my life, except my mother, I was ready to do anything to make her smile

I don't know why I can't see her dull face and she being silent and not talking like a talkative girl

"Okay fine I will go" I said as hearing that immediately her face brightened up with a smile, "Yet on one condition"

"Anything" she grinned.

"You will take a complete rest today and even tomorrow too and will have to listen to my words and do as I say"

"Typical lines oh god. I am fine Neil"

"Fine then I ain't---"

"----Cool okay. Such a sheer blackmailer you are" she huffed and got down from the bed, sighing as I followed her.

"Anyways, tell it to maa too. She will be happy. Or no wait--- let's keep it a surprise. She will be more happy. After all you are going for them. You agreed to this" she said and took out her clothes and walked towards the closet when I called her.

"Tiasha" she paused on her tracks and turned around looking at me.

"Yeah"

"Well I don't know it's right to tell or not. But it's only for you"

"For me??? What???"

"I am going there only because of you. You told me that's why. Else to be honest, all persuaded me before too" I said as she looked at me smiling, "Yet only for this time. Ok??? I ain't listening to you always"

"Huh you wish. Let's see" she smirked as I gave a nonchalant look.

"Well thank you for keeping this request and that too because of me" she spoke with a smile on her lips.

"Hey you are forgetting this" I walked towards her, "Well here the towel" I took it from the bed at handed it to her.

"Ohh lol" she smiled awkwardlyand turned away when I spoke up again.

"And yeah, someone said, no sorry, no thank you in friendship. So I don't accept it" I said, crossing my arms across my chest as I leaned against the wall while she shook her head sighing as she chuckled.

"I really think sometimes that you might have been replaced by the one whom I married you know. This is your doppleganger, a duplicate of yourself"

"Hahaha. Very funny"

"No seriously. Else you agreed to what I said, to are going there with me and all. You know it's not normal also" I looked at her, rolling my eyes as she took a step closer.

"Well I indeed feel so nice and happy" before I could understand anything she added, "You accept a hug atleast???"

"Well you are asking or telling???" I asked confused as she gave a thoughtful look.

"Well asking I guess??? I mean---" before she could complete her sentence I nodded as I opened my arms as she grinned and literally threw herself on me like those flying hugs.

Her hands got locked behind my neck as my arms encircled around her waist as she giggled while hearing that it was quite obvious to know that indeed she was quite happy while that made me happy too.

"So why did you ask then???" she slowly lifted her face and looked at me with a smile.

"Well because consent matters. You also asked me that night before sharing a hug when you were crying. And so I believe it goes the same here too??? I mean irrespective of gender" she pouted raising her shoulder as I punch her nose.

"You are something girl"

"I am that. Well you saw a glimpse in the restaurant though"

"That was a glimpse??? Well then I don't want to see the entire picture. I don't wanna die so---" she spoke up before I could complete my sentence.

"Shhhh" she placed her palm on my mouth as she frowned,"Don't you ever say that Neil. Touchwood, you will live long"

"You seriously believe this??? I have said this so many times Tiasha"

"I don't care what you said. You won't say it from now. Never" I saw her eyes gradually turning moist.

"Hey hey hey why are you crying??? I was joking. Fine, I won't say that. Please don't shed tears atleast" I looked at her who shook her head, "Come on. I agreed to go because you will be happy and you are crying please"

Her tear stricken face within a second changed into a surprised look as she gaped at me, as if I have said something strange.

"What???" I asked confused as she shook her head.

"Nothing. Anyways, now leave me. Let's freshen up. Else bhaiyya and bhabi won't leave a second to pull our legs" I took a step back, giggling as she laughed too.

"They are anyways gonna pull our legs. So yeah, it's either ways. Anyways, you go and freshen up" I said as she nodded and walked away while I too picked up my phone, on receiving a call and left the room.
........

Here's the next chapter of the story.
Hope you all liked it ☺

Do please vote and comment dear readers as it's the only thing that motivates me to write.

Also follow me to stay updated regarding the story :)

Happy reading
Shree❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746K 22.6K 40
โ€ข BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES โ€ข โ€ข COMPLETED โ€ข โ€ข STANDALONE โ€ข ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
855K 54.6K 54
โ€ข An arranged marriage love story โ€ข โ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...
3M 177K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
22.9K 1K 21
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง "๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐‹๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’" ๐€๐ˆ๐๐€ร—๐’๐€๐Œ๐„๐„๐‘ "สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ๊œฑสœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด…" "๊œฑสœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แดส™๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแดษด สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด…" ...