Family ties

Von _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Leah Stevenson is her name. She lives a happy life unbeknownst of the things that had happened... Mehr

A/N
Introduction
Characters
(1) Flashback
(2) Kingstons & Stevensons
(3) Story
(4) Plan
(5) Attack
(6) Troy
(7) Dean & Chase
(8) Back to LA
(9) Reunited
(10) Home
(11) Old Mafia, New Don
(12) Hostages
(13) Almost caught
(14) News spread
(15) First Day
(16) Plan initiated
(17) A new face
Characters
(18) Plan sucessful
(19) Caught
(20) Finally!
(21) Reunited
(22) Reunited- part (2)
Characters
(23) Meeting her
(24) Revelations
(25) Revelations- part (2)
(26) Shocker
(27) Family huh?
(28) Meeting them again
(29) Official Mafia meet
(30) Dinner
(31) Date?
(32) School
(33) A Problem
(34) Threat
(36) Mason's story
(37) Sunday
(38) Bye, mother
(39) Preparations
(40) Annual Mafia Gala
(41) Attack
(42) Truth
(43) Aftermath
(44) Talk
(45) Bad news
(46) Out in the open
(47) Living together
(48) Another attack
(49) Vacation?
(50) London
(51) Barely escaped
(52) Goodbye
(53) Matter at hand
(54) Apologise
(55) Intruder
(56) H for Hostage
(57) New plan
(58) Apology
(59) Decisions
(60) Goodbyes
(61) Theo
(62) More problems
(63) Making things right
(64) Sneaking
(65) Anniversary dinner
(66) Anniversary dinner- 2
Thank you!

(35) Unexpected guest

5.7K 359 164
Von _crazy_hooman_

Theodore, Charlie, James and Chase had left for New Jersey in search of Mason and George the very night as per plan.

The next day, before the three left for school, Leah was briefed on what's been going on and she had a real angry hulk moment. Except she luckily didn't smash.

It was no hidden fact how much she antagonizes Mason. So she like the rest of them was not exactly tolerant of the situation in hand. Nevertheless they left for school in the morning.

Even in school the day wasn't any brighter or exciting for them. Brody was not enjoying even football that day. Troy was stuck with the thoughts in his mind. Leah was on edge the whole time.

Soon it was lunch hour and all the students were walking towards the hall with their friends chatting animatedly.

After the class Leah had before lunch she went to the restroom asking her friends to go on without her. So she was walking back alone after that and preferred it that way due to her mood.

Since last time Brody had openly admitted to Leah being his sister everyone knows she's a Kingston. That news spread like wildfire and the entire school had been gossiping about it.

The three siblings had noted that, but paid no heed to it. So during her walk towards the next building for lunch, Leah could find people looking at her and muttering. She didn't understand what was so gossip worthy about this. She has brothers and a new family. Big deal.

What's so interesting about this?

As she was walking she heard a cringe giggle followed by multiple cringe giggles.

Ugh man..she thought.

She followed the direction of that noise and saw her number one enemy, the most aggravating bitch of their grade, the head cheerleader of the squad. The one person Leah never got along and with who she infact had one of the most famous and remembered fights in school's history.

Lauren.

She was Jackson, the basketball jock leader's girlfriend, hence Leah never got along with him as well and the hostility remains and continues for years.

Leah paid no attention and walked ahead like she didn't see or care about Lauren and her minions. She didn't want to create any rukus today as she was not in the mood, thanks to Mason.

But sometimes your bad luck is so bad that even God can't help it. The head cheerleader was about to have a bad day.

Lauren spotted Leah walking by quietly looking like she was in her own world and a smirk formed in her face. She immediately jumps down the slab and decides to mess with the combat fighter of the American mafia who was pissed off already.

To be fair she didn't know about the last part.

"Ah look who it is guys. Leah! How are you?", She said with a fake smile.

Leah almost cringed hearing that voice, she glanced at her, but didn't stop walking. But when has it ever been that easy?

"Oh oh wait a minute. What's the hurry?", Lauren got in front of Leah blocking her path with a grin on her face.

Leah stops and gritted her teeth. "Move away Lauren. Not in the mood", She warned.

Lauren didn't pay attention to that and decided to ignore it and put forward her own thing.

"I heard about your last name changing into Kingston. Is it true? You're one of the billionaire's daughter now?", She asked with a smile.

"None of your business darling, now if you can please scamper away?", Leah smiled sweetly.

By now the students around them and spotted them talking. That peeked everyone's interest knowing how 'a conversation' between Lauren and Leah goes. So everyone was looking at them subtlety trying to understand what's happening.

"Oh come Leah, don't be like that. Tell me, are you a billionaire's daughter now? How does it feel to suddenly win a lottery?", Lauren smirked.

"I am David Stevenson's daughter. I always lived in richness, Lauren. Nothing has changed", Leah replied in anger.

She was not one to ever show off about her coming from a rich family. But the girl in front of her understands only that language which made her sick.

Leah's proud of what her father and Kingstons have achieved to make them a rich family, but never was she going to show off about it. She didn't earn anything remotely close to that yet. When she will, she will. Period.

Taylor and Sky had arrived in the lunch room, but didn't see Leah or Pam around. They took their seat and waited for the rest of their friends..making out.

Brody and Troy had been already eating their lunch with their football buddies since the whole team always stays together. They both had sensed the absence of Leah in the hall, but didn't think much about it considering it's only been a few minutes of the break.

Pam was running late due to an assignment submission. So as she was jogging outside the building heading for the lunch room she spotted her friend and Lauren very easily outside.

It was almost like only those two existed there. Everyone else was looking at them and only the two girls could be heard easily. She headed towards Leah curiously wondering what happened now.

"Yeah, but still it must be a great feeling to have a billionaire father right? How did you become one actually? I know there's a back story", Lauren asked with a curious smirk.

Leah was getting annoyed. She sensed Pam beside her, but her eyes were on Lauren.

"Don't have the time Lauren. Maybe I'll entertain you with some gossip next time. Now move", Leah grit rudely.

Lauren ignored the red flag once again. "So your father is not actually your father? You were adopted by a family? When?", The girl asked.

This girl doesn't know when to back off. Literally every single student present there including Leah and Pam thought that.

Leah rolled her eyes having had enough of this bullshit. She started walking off pushing Lauren to the side as 'gently' as she could. Pam followed her glaring at Lauren.

Lauren felt annoyed. She was in the mood to rile up Leah today. It had been a while since they both had a brawl and she was in the mood for some drama today knowing she had something to use against her.

"Well it's great that you're a part of another family now Leah. Good for you", Lauren smirked.

They had taken a few steps forward when they paused hearing that. Before Leah could turn Lauren continued.

"I mean anyone would rather be known as a Kingston daughter than Stevenson", Lauren shamelessly layed down the rile up path.

Leah turned to glare at the girl. "What does that mean?", She grit.

"Well.. obviously having a gay father is not a great reputation deal right?", Lauren smirked knowing exactly what she's doing.

Hearing that Leah felt anger like never before. Pam's eyes went wide. The students around them almost gasped in shock.

It was a no hidden fact around the school and their grade that Leah has been infamously known to beat up a lot of asses since she was probably a kid for the very same gay comment about her father. Lauren is also aware of that.

"I mean yeah he's the owner of the most famous, leading brand of the country, Elegant. And also the founder of the fashion house. But let's face it..even you must be relieved now that you don't have to introduce him as your father anymore right?", Lauren smirked.

Any sane person would know how poking a lioness is dangerous. But the girl knew what she was doing and was rather enjoying it.

"Shut your trap, Lauren", Pam glared intensely.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Or what?", She scoffs.

Leah starts walking back towards the girl with a look of hatred on her face. Pam on her flanks.

"Those are some confidence words coming from someone like you I must say. Though it's funny you mention my father", Leah grit her teeth.

"What is that supposed to mean?", Lauren scoffs.

The students around them held their breath as they watch the scene in front of them in pure anticipation.

"Well a little birdie told me your father, a rich self made man himself, was prosecuted recently for being involved in a drug trafficking racket. Am I right?", Leah asked with a smirk of her own.

Not all battles need to be fought using physical strength, but just mere uno reverse card.

Lauren's eyes went wide. Sudden shocked whispers spur around them. She looked around them and saw everyone looking at her. She looked back at Leah furiously this time.

"Your family tried to keep the news buried as of course your straight father can't really make the headlines for this right? That will tarnish your reputation. But not everything stays hidden after all. Though I suggest your family to keep a low profile till this settles", Leah smirked.

No one knew about this. Leah being a part of the underworld gets all the news about illegal rackets and business as even the mafias and gangs have to keep an eye on that.

Pam looked at Leah in shock and then back at Lauren with a smirk.

"You lying bitch", Lauren grits angrily taking a step forward.

Her minions who were looking at her in shock snapped out and walked with her in support.

"Lying? Me? Oh come on Lauren. Pam tell her I never lie", Leah said with an innocent look.

"Oh yeah, my girl here never lies. Her gay father has raised her very well. Never taught her to lie", Pam grinned with a snarky comment making Leah chuckle.

Leah or Pam never would have done anything to put Lauren down like that in front of everyone even though they hate her guts. It's the provocation that's caused this.

"Oh you pathetic bitch. Talking all high mighty like that shows how shameless you are. But I didn't expect any better. A gay father can't fill the space of a mother after all", Lauren mocked her.

She didn't just poke and mess with a lioness. She invited her for dinner.

That was the last drop of patience in Leah. It was too personal now.

The next second she charged at Lauren in so much anger that this time she had no plans to stop unless this bitch has a broken limb or something.

Lauren screeched as Leah slapped her hard on her face. One of her minion friend came to her rescue by going after Leah, but was pulled back immediately by the back of her shirt.

The student looked back to see Pam glaring at her. "You really planning to die?"

The minion pushed her hand away and charged at Leah. Pam rolled her eyes and grabbed her back and pushed her down and sat on her keeping her from moving.

Leah by now had full on began to punch the bitch back and forth. Lauren was yelling in anger and using her hands trying to hurt Leah and defend herself as much as she could.

Keyword. Trying.

Lauren's remaining minion looked at them in fear not knowing what to do. She looked around to see all the students staring at the fights in shock. No one was stupid enough to intervene, let alone fight on Lauren's side.

That particular minion then ran. She just ran towards the school building and to the lunch room in search of Jackson as a last resort for help. She pushed the lunch room doors open and gasped looking at the table that belongs to the basketball team.

"JACKSON!", She yelled in fear.

Not just Jackson, but literally the entire room's attention was grabbed by her.

Jackson and his team who were laughing at some conversation they were having looked up in alarm. They frowned realising it's one their friends looking like she saw a ghost or something.

"Come fast! Lauren- outside- Leah- fight! Just come!", The minion yelled frantically not able to form a sentence also.

But thankfully the message was delivered and understood. Jackson's eyes went wide and he immediately stood up and ran outside in flash mode, his team and the minion following after him.

It's funny how they all caught up with the whole thing so easily. The rivalry is famously real.

Taylor and Sky frowned hearing that. They immediately share a knowing look. They sprung up from their seats and ran outside as well to help Leah.

"What the hell?", Troy muttered in confusion.

The entire football team was looking at the door through which multiple students just ran out.

"Did I hear her say Leah?", Brody frowned.

"If it's about Lauren, then surely. I heard Leah too", Peter replied with a frown of his own.

"Not again!", Troy stood up immediately.

"What?", Brody asked standing up too.

"They must be in a fight. Didn't you see Tay and Sky run out? Come on! Jackson is there now!", Troy said running outside.

Brody immediately hearing that ran with him. Peter and the others joined them. Actually the whole lunch room was empty by now.

Outside, the fight was crazy. Leah and Lauren were all over each other and by now their hair and clothes were muddy and grassy.

Pam was fighting the minion now.

Jackson runs out to see Leah fighting his girlfriend. His jaw clenched in anger as he sprinted towards them.

Sky running out gasped loudly seeing her best friends fighting and rolling over the ground. On the other hand Taylor was pissed.

"This bitch is dead today", She grits running in full speed towards them. Sky following her in worry.

Jackson reached them fast and grabbed Leah by her arms and pulled her off Lauren. He was a strong athelete so it wasn't very hard.

Leah turned her head to see Jackson trying to stop her and her blood boiled even more. She forcefully pushed him away from her freeing her arms.

He glared at her, but rushed to tend to his girlfriend who was bleeding by the nose and forehead.

Taylor pulled the minion off Pam and pushed her hard. Sky helped their friend up.

"Fucking bitch. Can't handle a fight with me? Then don't pick one. Always needing your asshole of a boyfriend to come to your aid. Go cry to him you poor little damsel in distress", Leah spat dusting her shirt.

The entire football team was out by now and rushing towards the huge crowd that had formed there.

"Shut up Leah!", Jackson growls angrily.

Lauren charged forward hearing that, but Jackson held her tight and stopped her.

"Leave me babe! Today I will fucking show this bitch!", Lauren yelled in anger

Leah scoffs. Taylor snickered causing everyone to look at her. "Look at your face Lauren. Pick a fight with someone your own size..ten year olds", She smirked.

Leah smirked. Pam laughs. Sky looked worried.

"Mind your own buisness you despo queen. Go suck your girlfriend's pussy", Lauren snarls.

Taylor growls in anger and before anyone could do anything she went and punched Lauren in her face. Sky gasped with her hand on her mouth.

"Don't mess with me you low life", Taylor grit threateningly.

Lauren spit blood on the floor. Jackson saw that and he was out of control. Leah saw that and rushed to forward knowing Tay ticked him off.

Peter saw that too and was going to go help his twin, but Leah was right there before him.

Jackson let go of his girlfriend and threateningly approaches Taylor. Leah came in front of her at the last second and looked at him intimidatingly.

"Fighting battles for your pathetic girlfriend huh", Leah smirked.

"I'm warning you Leah. Don't test me", Jackson growls.

Brody grunts angrily taking a step forward only to be stopped by Troy. "Don't. Leah can take him. We'll help if she needs it"

They know Leah will hate it if her brothers came to help her when she herself just mocked Lauren for using Jackson.

"Or what? You don't scare me Jackson, I've told you this before", Leah scoffs.

Lauren then suddenly came forward and pulled Leah's hair causing her to lift her leg and knee her in the stomach causing her to let go of her hair and then she in turn grabbed her hair and pulled it hard making the girl scream.

Jackson growls angrily and charged forward only to be kicked in the stomach by Leah making him back off. He took the blow which hurt, but didn't back off.

All the students were in shock. They all gulped in nervousness seeing the scene in front of them. It was much more than normal.

Leah pushed a very hurt Lauren by her hair towards her boyfriend. The girl hissed in pain holding her head.

"Okay that's enough. Leah will get in trouble if she continues", Brody muttered to Troy and went in without waiting for a reply.

Jackson was going to charge at Leah, but paused when Brody came in front of her blocking his view.

"Touch my sister and see what happens", Brody snarls.

Jackson glared at them. "Keep her in leash new boy, I won't hesitate even if she's a girl", He said.

Brody's jaw clenched. Troy glared at Jackson.

"You bastard! Keep your girlfriend locked up in her cage if she wishes to live longer than she already has!", Leah yelled in anger taking a side step.

"Mind your tongue bitch!", Lauren charged forward only to be pushed back by Taylor who was still reeling in anger because of the comment earlier.

Jackson caught Lauren before she fell down due to the force. He glared at Taylor, but suddenly he saw Peter blocking his view.

The football captain silently dared the basketball captain to do something against his sister. Another famous rivalry.

Peter didn't want Taylor to get in any more trouble otherwise it will affect her captaincy if the teachers knew. He knew how much his twin valued her football team.

"Enough Tay. Calm down", Sky whispered softly walking towards Taylor.

Jackson shifted his attention to the Kingston siblings.

"Guys enough. Brody-Leah come on", Peter said softly trying to end this thing knowing everyone will get in trouble if the teachers find out.

Luckily there is a staff meeting going on so no teachers are outside to see this fiasco happen.

Brody agreed with Peter and turned to look at Leah. "She's not worth it Leah. Let's go", He said softly.

"Don't Brody. You have no idea what she said about Dad. Insulting my father in front of me will not be forgiven", Leah growls angrily.

Brody frowned and looked back at Lauren who was glaring at her.

"It wouldn't have pricked if you didn't feel it already. I hit a nerve when I said you will be relieved now that you have a new father to introduce to everyone", Lauren spat.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!", Leah yelled in absolute anger.

That yell scared everyone in the ground. Brody looked at her in shock and in time snapped out when she ran past him to attack the girl again. He put his arms around her to stop her, but Leah was damn strong.

Troy immediately rushed forward and helped Brody trying to calm the girl.

Both of them now knew why she was ticked off so bad. David is everything to her and she won't tolerate this.

Lauren flinched seeing that side of Leah, but kept her face straight. Jackson glared at her.

"Pick all the fights you wish to with me Lauren! Because once your poor daddy is in jail, you ain't going to get a chance as you won't be coming to school to show your sorry ass face", Leah glared at her as she tried to push her brothers.

Before Lauren could speak she continued.

"As far as my father is concerned you better not mention his name again! David Stevenson's the best fucking fashion designer this country has seen! You fucking wear my father's brand! He's a fucking successful businessman despite facing challenges being gay! I'm freaking proud to be his daughter! I was and am treated as a princess by him! Unlike your father who achieved nothing. Shame is all that he's achieved for you", Leah smirked evilly.

Lauren yelled in anger hearing that, but Jackson stopped her immediately by hugging her tight.

"This is not over Leah. You will pay for this", Lauren spat.

Brody and Troy turn to glare at her. Pam and Taylor take a step forward furiously only to be held back by Peter and Sky.

"Bring. It. On. Bitch", Leah glares at her.

Jackson looked at Leah in anger, but nevertheless knew there's no point of dragging this anymore. He pulled Lauren off to the other side, both of their friends following after them.

Leah watches them leave. "Leave me", She tells.

Brody and Troy let her go and she breathed heavily as she was fuming in anger. She then looked around for her bag and went to grab it and without any other word left the place.

Brody and Troy went to follow her but Leah's friends stopped them.

"Don't. Not now. She's very angry. Give her some space", Sky said sadly.

"Yeah guys. It's never recommended to hover over an angry Leah. Let her be", Peter sighs.

Brody and Troy sigh looking at each other. First Mason, now this.

The rest of the classes went by in a jiffy and they had headed back for their respective practices with their teams. But the three wanted nothing more than to just head to the base.

Leah had calmed down soon and was in her normal mood, everyone was glad she was okay, though Mason was still in her mind.

Back at the base, everyone was working as usual, but eagerly waiting for their team at the current mission to return with some good progress hopefully.

After school Brody, Leah and Troy arrive straight at the base enquiring for some updates.

"Just got off the phone with Theo", Rowan takes a deep breath.

Everyone in the room looks at him questioningly.

"Good news?", Sebastian asked hopefully.

"Any news will be good news at this point uncle", Emmett shrugs.

That brought a nod out of the remaining kids.

"Yes, but the news is that they found nothing there", Rowan announced.

"WHAT?!", Everyone almost yelled together in different pitches.

Brody grunted. "Are you fucking kidding me?!", He said in frustration.

"Language Brody", Sebastian gave him a pointed look then looked back at his brother. "Nothing?", He asked in disbelief.

Rowan nods with a sigh. "They searched the whole place and it seemed like Mason was out of there before they arrived. He must have known."

"Oh fucking great", Leah waved her hand in the air in irritation.

"Leah", Sebastian's jaw clenched warning her like her brother. "Looks like he waited for the right time sensing the situation get heat up", He then looked back at his brother.

"Seems like it", Rowan nods.

Troy worriedly paces around the room looking disturbed by the news naturally.

"Great. Now we're back to square one without any leads?", Dean frowned.

"Theo said he'll ask around and try to trace Mason's moves. They'll get back tomorrow morning maybe", Rowan replied.

Weston shakes his head. "I don't think they'll find anything. Mason is too smart to leave anything behind for us to find unless he wants to be found", He shrugs.

"Hmm I agree", Emmett nods.

Suddenly before anyone else could say anything a sharp loud noise went around the whole base. It could be heard at every corner of the estate, including the office they all were in.

They all look around in surprise clearly caught off guard.

"Is that..", Troy trailed off.

"The front gate alarm. Someone has breached the security", Weston finished for him.

Realisation crossed everyone's mind and immediately everyone ran out and down to check who had done that.

Infact not just them, the alarm had apparently alerted every member of the mafia and all of them could be seen rushing outside, few were equipped with guns.

As they all reached the field, they could see Owen and Harry already there at the gate standing side by side looking at something..or someone.

As they all get the view slowly they notice Harry's stiff posture and when they see who he's facing their family gets another shock.

They all pause mid run seeing Mason standing there with a small smirk looking at Harry who was glaring at the man who once he called a friend.

The entire mafia had gathered at the field in a big circle around Mason, Owen and Harry.

Landon ran inside the big circle along with his brothers and saw what's going on. He recognised Mason and his eyes went wide.

Leah and her brothers walk in still contemplating the sight in front of them. The circle parted for them to walk through.

Rowan and Sebastian were last to walk by and their eyes never left Mason's. Though they did notice a very angry Finn standing behind Mason with a gun pointed at his head.

The security head didn't seem too happy about the breacher and was ready to blow his brains on orders. Mason knew he was on gun point yet that didn't seem to bother him that much.

"It's so nice to see you after so long Myers. I was hoping to run into you", Mason smiled.

"Me too actually. Not everyday I get a chance to meet a traitor of the mafia", Harry grit.

Mason chuckled shaking his head. "Rude Harry. Is this how you treat your friend?"

"Friend? Is that really what you call yourself?", Harry gave the guy a ridiculous stare.

After two seconds Mason rolled his eyes. "Fine. I get it. Go ahead, get it out of your system. What am I? Bastard, Traitor, betrayer, backstabber, blah blah, anything else?", He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Harry's jaw clenched, but he didn't say anything except glaring at the man.

Mason chuckled shaking his head mockingly. Owen stepped forward in anger, but was immediately held back by his father.

Then Mason takes a look around at the place and his eyes fell upon the Kingston family who stood there together staring at the man with utmost loathing.

"Ah..my my. Look at the kids all grown up", Mason smiled sweetly looking at the boys. "The resemblance with your parents especially your fathers is so apparent. You'll have to introduce me to them Rowan, I can't guess which one is which", He sighs dramatically.

Rowan's jaw clenched, but he didn't reply.

Mason's eyes met Sebastian's next. "Hey buddy, it's good to see you back. Ten years were a long time without you and your boys", He said softly.

Maybe, just maybe he seemed genuine about that, but what he said next wiped away all of that.

"Of course you'd know that better than I would. How was Massimo's treatment there? I'm surprised you lasted ten years", Mason chuckled amused.

"You- ", Brody seethingly walked forward only to be stopped by Emmett.

Leah glared at that man with so much hatred that she might as well be emitting fire. Troy was next to her, but trying hard not to visibly look scared.

Mason then met Weston's eyes and then he looked around for other ones and when he didn't find any he smiled in amusement.

Chuckling he said. "One Don's here. I wonder where Theodore is? New Jersey maybe?", He grinned.

The entire crowd was looking at man curiously. The oldest members who were once former members recognised Mason, but didn't seem to understand why he was here.

Did he have a death wish?

"You really should tighten up your security more Don", Mason mocked. "Maybe learn something from your uncle. He was damn good at security of his people. Right Troy?", The man smirked finally looking at Troy who looked down with a little anger and little fear.

While Finn took this as a deep insult and almost pulled the trigger with the gun touching the man's head, the Kingstons didn't take that any better. But mostly it was Leah..who lost it.

Everyone knew how Mason almost managed to capture Troy and how he along with the Italian men cornered the place and rained bullets on the two kids.

Leah had never forgotten her first bullet injury and she had had enough of the man standing there like he's entered a freaking party.

Before anyone else could react Leah sprinted in speed towards Mason and punched his nose expertly shocking everyone there.. including Mason.

Harry and Owen who were closet to Mason took a step back in surprise looking at a very angry Leah.

"You bastard! How dare you fucking threaten Troy!", Leah yelled kicking the man who hadn't recovered from the nose attack.

Troy looked at them in worry. The rest of the siblings were either angry, shocked or concerned. Rowan and Sebastian look at each other in alarm.

Mason spat on the ground and looked at Leah with a glare of his own. "Ah I remember you Leah. How's your hand?", He mocked.

Landon grit his teeth. Owen stepped forward again, but Harry didn't let him go knowing it's not their place to intervene.

"You fucking bastard! Be happy I didn't kill you! You traitor!", Leah shouts throwing another strong punch at a particular angle on Mason's stomach just like Sam had taught her.

He didn't hold back this time. He threw a kick of his own which Leah caught easily half way through.

She smirked at him and used her full strength pushing it down and in a quick move did a double kick on the guy's chest. Her trainer would be proud of her.

Mason fell down with a thud and Leah immediately climbed on him grabbing him by his sleeves.

"I will kill you right this second for even trying to hurt Troy! You stay away from him! You understand me!", Leah yelled on his face.

Mason glared back at her and pushed her off him.

Weston rushed forward to stop Leah. He grabbed her from behind and held her tight in his arms restricting her moves.

Mason stood up wiping the blood coming out of his mouth.

The entire crowd was looking at Leah in shock. She was angry and that was a first time for a lot of people. She had a fun reputation.

Troy's heart warmed up seeing his sister fight aggressively for him and he got a little assurance and tried to stay stronger to face his ex guardian.

Mason dusted his pants off still bleeding from his nose. "The welcome is real guys", he said.

Weston with a hold on his little sister said. "You fucking had the audacity to walk in here expecting a what? Applause?", He grit.

"No, but I'm a former member. Some respect is deserved", Mason sighs dramatically.

Everyone looked at him like he's lost his mind.

"Why is he still fucking alive?!", Leah yelled in anger.

Weston whispered something in her ear to try to coax her to stay. He didn't let her go even though she wasn't squirming now. His arms were around her like in a hug.

Mason tilted his head and looked at Sebastian. "Your daughter hates me", He said.

A loud shocked gasp left every mafia member's mouth.

Sebastian's eyes went wide along with Rowan's clearly caught off guard not expecting him to know.

Weston held Leah tighter and slowly pushed her behind him staring at Mason. The girl was now past anger and just shock envelopes her.

Owen and Landon share a worried look.

"You thought you're the only one who can get information? I hired people to keep an eye on you. Sooner or later I would have known. Though I'm surprised your ex wife didn't open her mouth. She must care about you", Mason chuckled softly at Sebastian.

Rowan stepped forward and looked at his ex best friend with no emotions. "Where is George?", He asked remembering his priority.

"Safe and sound", Mason smiled.

Troy gulped nervously grabbing Dean's hand who was next to him. His brother immediately put an arm around him securely.

Rowan takes a deep breath. "The boy's innocent Mason. Too innocent and good", He said.

"Your point?", Mason asked.

"His point is that you're a fucking asshole who's gone to extends we never expected and has betrayed his own people for some god forsaken reason. Basically you're a dick", Sebastian spat not able to resist.

"Betrayed? Hmm", Mason nods lowly.

Troy gathered courage and moved forward making everyone's eyes fall on him.

"Where is he?", He asked gently.

"What? no hello Mason? how are you? nothing? I was your guardian for ten years kiddo. Come on", Mason pouts.

A warning glare was received by Mason by every single sibling of Troy.

"Where is he?", Troy asked again.

Mason chuckled shaking his head.

Weston signalled Owen and Finn who were just waiting for a sign. In the next second Mason was grabbed and restrained in an uncomfortable way on the ground.

"Oh man. I was hoping for a much gentler welcome", Mason choked out.

Rowan bends down to his eye level and glared at him. "Answer the question Mason. I know he's in LA if you are", He demanded.

"What makes you think I'll tell you Rowan? You want the boy, you get him. But I need something too", Mason smirked.

"You realise you've walked in our den where your neck can be snapped by any random trained member? Or I could just keep you locked up and look for George myself", Rowan threatened.

Mason frowned. "You think I'm stupid? I randomly walked in here breaching the security knowing I'll be treated royalty? You can't touch me", He said.

Rowan looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"George will die in the next one hour", Mason smirked.

A loud gasp came from Troy who was shaken up to the core hearing that. Dean tightened his hold around him.

Sebastian stared at Mason intensely. "You're bluffing", He said.

Mason looked at Sebastian with a smile. "Wanna test? Keep me here for one hour and if I don't return back to your son's friend he will die painfully. I'll give you the address to get back his body."

There was silence all around. Everyone's eyes on Mason who was so confident about what he said that either he was lying or he was not. But the risk was real.

Rowan kept staring at him. "The Mason I knew for years would never do that. I don't believe you", He whispered.

Mason stared back with the same intensity. "People change Rowan. You did as well. There are things I didn't expect from you either. Anyway don't believe me. I'm not the one at loss over here", He shrugs dramatically.

Owen tighten his restrain making Mason wince.

Troy was on the verge of crying. His heart was rapidly beating.

"What do you want Mason? You're not here to inform us that you're killing George", Weston spoke up.

"You're right Don. I want a bunch of things. Can you tell your goons to let me go? I'm kinda in pain here", Mason grunted.

"Be glad that's the extent of your pain", Dean snarled.

Mason rolled his eyes.

Weston did a hand gesture. Owen and Finn reluctantly let go of Mason who stood up huffing and dusting his clothes.

"That was one fine suit you ruined. Sebastian you're paying for my laundry", Mason frowned.

Sebastian stared at him ridiculously. Rowan rolled his eyes seeming done with the guy already.

"Just shut up. Get to the point. What do you want?", Rowan asked.

Mason shrugged. "50 million dollars. Right now."

There was silence for a whole minute. Every pair of eye was stuck at that man with a look of surprise.

"What?!", Rowan said in disbelief.

"50 million dollars. Right now", Mason yelled loudly for him.

"I heard you the first time", Rowan grit.

Mason shrugged looking at him weirdly.

"You did all this..for money?", Sebastian stared at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes", Mason rolled his eyes.

That was not the answer everyone was expecting. Heck no one knew what they were expecting.

Actually it did make sense for a kidnapper to ask for ransom. It perfectly fit, his demand could clearly justify his actions. But nevertheless, it was a surprise.

When no one responded to him and rather looked at him weirdly Mason took it upon himself to remind them. "Look I have a lot of time surely, but that poor kid doesn't. I am really not joking about his death", He said.

Troy inhaled nervously looking at his father.

"One hour is enough for us to find George. I say we kill you right there on that spot", Leah smiled sweetly.

Weston turns to give a pointed look to his little sister.

Leah looks at her older brother for two seconds and then sighs dramatically. "Fine. We kill him after we find George. That okay?", She asked.

Weston didn't reply and turned back to look at Mason exhaling slowly. "Why should we believe you? You could easily be messing with us and this may be some distraction for all I know."

"Why? Because I demanded money? That's why this feels weird to you?", Mason rolled his eyes.

No one replied.

"Listen to me son. There are some important things in life and money is one of them. You don't have to care about my motives when I'm standing here offering you a very good deal", Mason explained.

Weston still had a wary look on his face. He had mentioned this before and it still hadn't left his mind about why is this man doing what he's doing.

"I need more than this. You can't just waltz in here making your demand and expecting us to just not shoot you", Sebastian frowned.

Mason pouts with a hand on his heart. "Wow buddy. That hurt."

Rowan rolled his eyes. Harry shakes his head.

"Fine", Mason exhales loudly. "What do you wanna chat about? I'm free. But can we do this in a room which has furniture to sit on? I'm tired", He said streching his body.

It was a very frustrating yet annoying scene for the Kingstons. As much as they wished to end this man to make him pay for his deeds they can't do that. They can't risk the knowledge of George's location if indeed he was in danger.

"Fine", Rowan grit.

"Owen you know what to do?", Weston asked his second in command.

He nods and immediately left. He knew it was his job to find out about George if possible.

"I'll call Theo and the rest", Emmett whispered to his father who nods back and even he left the place giving a look to Mason.

"Also, Finn look into the security system, will you?", Sebastian frowned disappointed at the fact that a man broke inside.

"Sir he used his previous ID. The former members are still using their old registration. He's a former member. I was on the field working with Sam when he came. The guards saw him and pulled the alarm", Finn explained with a glare sent towards Mason.

Mason grinned happily shrugging. He really didn't expect to enter like that. He figured he'll have to request a meet with them, but he just tried using his old ID and it worked. He was still in the system apparently.

"Deny his access now. Send me the list of our members. I'll personally look into it" Harry said seriously.

Finn nods with a constant glare at the intruder. Never in his life had he disappointed his bosses.

"Wow. He hates me", Mason whispers to Harry pointing at Finn.

Harry ignored him and left the place after sharing a look with Rowan and Sebastian. He didn't want to be around the guy.

Rowan gestured for Mason to follow him and he did. As he walked past Leah the girl almost had the sudden urge to jump on him and scratch his eyes out.

Mason could sense that. So he looked at her and she glared at him.

"Be happy I'm being held back by my bosses. Otherwise you would be lying on a cold ground of an empty alley, unable to speak, but begging for medical attention as you bleed out slow and easy out of the multiple gun shot holes I would have drilled into you like a fucking leaking drainage pipe", Leah grit.

O-kay.

Her brothers look at her with a bit of fear in their eyes. Their sister didn't flinch with the details and clearly didn't hold back. Except Weston everyone gulped. He however seemed like he expected her to say this.

Mason looked at her with wide eyes. Then he slowly looked at Sebastian.

"She really yours? I don't remember you being that..wild? Who did she get this from?", Mason said horrified.

Sebastian didn't reply still looking at Leah with a look that said 'you are a little girl?'

The crowd around them that was somehow forgotten in that second once again spur into a round of whispers and mutters.

The people inside the circle look at them. Mason frowned a bit curiously wondering what caused that.

Others knew what happened. Now everyone knows Leah's a Kingston. Or atleast they doubt it. The family hadn't yet revealed this news to everyone, but now they knew they will have to speak.

"Oh wow", Mason's smiled gradually increased. "Nobody's aware of this? I thought you people kept it pretty low profile for the outer world to know yet. Turns out nobody knows yet", He smirked.

Rowan gives Mason a warning look which he conveniently ignored.

Mason looked at the whole crowd with a amused smile. "So you all don't know this? Let me tell you something. This girl standing amongst you all is none other than Leah Kingston, your former Don, Sebastian's daughter. Technically the youngest kid of the mafia Don's family", He announced loudly.

The crowd gawked at Leah in shock.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter? I tried making it good enough because I had very less time to work on it and I know it's been a while since I updated.

Please comment to let me know? Also like the chapter! ;)

Stay tuned for more.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3M 63K 78
•[COMPLETED]• Book-2 of Costello series This is a sequel of the book "I'm a Costello" I would suggest to read the first book in order to understand...
1.3M 32K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
49K 887 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
kindred Von Madi Lee

Jugendliteratur

964K 22.9K 47
All Adeline Kingston has known is pain. Years of agony, anguish and anger. Brothers. Addie has 7, not that she knew. When she is reunited with her ol...