Melanin Flava (Slow Updates)

By Pisces_Goddess

A collection of erotic short stories featuring beautiful black men. VIEWER DESCRETION IS ADVISED. Please do n... More

All Rights Reserved
The Weeknd-What You Need
Raphael Saadiq-Soul Sista
Omar Epps-I Care 4 U
Djimon Hounsou-African Queen
Tyrese Gibson-Sweet Lady
Blair Underwood-Love Bath
Mos Def-Brown Sugar
Mehki Phifer-21 Questions
50 Cent-Best Friend
LL Cool J-Hey Lover Pt. 1
Maxwell-Til' The Cops Come Knockin' Pt. 1
D'Angelo-Untitled
LL Cool J.-Hey Lover Pt. 2
Nelson Ellis-Im Not Tryna Pressure You
LL Cool J.-Hey Lover Pt. 3
Ky-Mani Marley-Take A Message From My Love
Maxwell-Til' The Cops Come Knockin' Pt. 2
Request
Ray Allen-You Make Me Wanna Shoop
Most Def-You Don't Know My Name
Skip Marley-Slow Down
The Weeknd-One Of The Girls
Joey BadA$$-Opposites Attract
The Weeknd-True Colors I
Ky-mani Marley-Slow Wine I
Daniel Kaluuya-Henny & Crystals
Trevante Rhodes-Often
The Weeknd-True Colors II
The Game -Mrs. Officer I
The Game -Mrs.Officer II
The Game -Mrs.Officer III

Michael Jackson-Butterflies

655 8 0
By Pisces_Goddess

Michael Jackson as Himself (Not Famous)

Naomi Campbell as Herself (Free Lance Model)

"That man over there smiling at you Mi..." Tyra says all giddy.

Naomi raised her eyes and caught his eye contact and raised her eyebrows unimpressed.

"So? Men look at me all the time..." She said going back to reading her book. "Oh shit he is coming over..."

"Aww here we go...." Naomi rolls her eyes. His scent caught her attention first. A very sweet, musky smell. Not to over powering.

"Good afternoon ladies..." Naomi ain't even about to lie. His voice made her pussy clench, but he won't know that. "Good afternoon...."

"Michael...Michael Jackson....". "I'm Tyra.." Tyra nudged her side and a deep sigh escaped her lips. "Naomi..."

He grasped her hand gently and placed a small kiss upon her hand. "A pleasure to meet you Naomi..." Butterflies filled her stomach and she snatched her hand away.

"Can't say the same about you Michael..." He smirked and chuckled, intrigued by her mean ass demeanor. "Fiesty...I won't hold you. It was nice being graced by your presence. Hopefully I'll see you again..."

"Don't hold your breath...." She replied closing her book and mugging Tyra. "You're too friendly to strangers..."

"Won't be a stranger for long..." She laughed.

"Go to hell..."

----

Her hands slid across the clothing racks hoping for something to catch her eye.

She had been wandering the mall for a few hours to do a little self care shopping, but hadn't seen anything she liked. "Mmmtch...I should've went to to the other mall...."

While she was sifting through the racks, Michael had walked into the same store she was in doing a little shopping himself. His eyes caught her long, luscious legs and his eyes traveled up to her unsuspecting face. "Well, well, well....fancy seeing you here Ms.Fiesty...."

Her whole body stiffened at the sound of the man's voice she couldn't get out her head for the last couple weeks. "Aw fuck me...." She mumbled.

"Michael..."

"Naomi...."

She still hadn't turned around to make eye contact. "How's life treating you?" He asks while scanning the clothing to find something for his sister for her birthday.

"Can't complain. You?" She asked while moving further away.

"Wonderful. Lovely to see your beautiful face..."

"Can't say the same to you Jackson..." He chuckled again. "So mean...whatever did I do to you..."

"Approach me..."

"I was only being friendly. I saw a beautiful woman...wanted to know her name...get to know her..."

"Make her feel special...get what you want from her...and then drop her like she never existed..."

"Nonsense. What is it that you think I want? Pussy? That's everywhere. I'm not fond of one night stands. I have too many feelings for that.." she scoffed.

"Let me take you out. Change your mind. If you don't like it I won't bother you again..."

He watched her think about it. "But..."

"There are no buts. I'm just trying to be your friend. No pressure. No expectations. Just two people getting to know one another..."

"Mhmm...I don't know.." He gently grasp her hand and writes his number down on her palm. " If you change your mind. Give me a call. I'll be waiting...take care Ms.Naomi..."

She watched his figure retreat out the store. Her heart was beating out her chest.

---

"So are you going to call him?" Tyra asked over facetime. She saw the hesitation on her friends face.

"What for?" Naomi whined.

"I don't know why you keep acting like you aren't the least bit of attracted to that man..."

"I don't know him enough to be attracted to him." Partial lie.

"Then why not get to know him. All you do is work and stay cooped up in the house. Live a little." What's so wrong about that?

"My home is my safe space."

"That's fine. You only get one life. Live it."

"Goodnight Tyra." Naomi wasn't about to go to bed, but Tyra didn't need to know that.

She stared at the number she wrote down on a piece of paper. "Aw what the hell..." She sighed out loud and dialed his phone number.

His soft voice had goosebumps trailing up her arms. "Hello..." He spoke. She inhaled. "Naomi...is that you?"

"Hey Michael. How have you been?" She softly spoke.

"Quite well. I didn't think you'd call. It's good to hear your beautiful voice. What made you change your mind?" He asked.

"Curiosity in wanting to get to know who you are. I'm not great at letting people in, but you intrigue me a little..." He laughed.

"So you do like me?" She heard the smirk in his voice.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Jackson..." She rolled her eyes smiling.

"So, can I take you out for breakfast? This Saturday at 9AM? We can meet each other there if you're not comfortable with me picking you up.."

"I guess I could squeeze you in..." He laughed again. "Always have to give a guy a hard time...it's alright though. I'll see you this Saturday. Goodnight Naomi..."

"Goodnight Michael...."

---

"I knew you like him a little bit..." Tyra gushed.

"I don't know him enough to like him. He intrigues me is all. He is lovely to look at..." Naomi sat back day dreaming about his smile.

"Let me know when you make it there and when you come back. I need all the location deets." Tyra exclaimed.

"Yes mom." Naomi rolled her eyes and hung up the phone. Michael had sent her the address to this hole in the wall breakfast spot. She had heard about it, but never had a chance to go.

She put her car in park and the butterflies started to fill her stomach. Why was she nervous? She could hear Michael now saying because she liked him. "Go to hell concious. You know nothing!" She whisper yelled to herself.

She approached the entrance and saw him standing and waiting for her with a big smile on his face.

She couldn't help but smile back. His was contagious. "Good morning darling...thank you for joining me for breakfast. I hope the drive here wasn't too much of a fuss..."

He opened the door for her to enter. His eyes lingered from head to toe taking in her slender appearance. "Thank you.." she softly said. "I've heard the food here is immaculate. I've just never had the opportunity to go. Work keeps me booked and busy..."

"You've got to learn to enjoy life. You only live once."

"You sound like my best friend Tyra."

"She sounds like a smart lady. Table for two please. Preferably a secluded booth..." A mischievous glint appeared in his eyes and disappeared as quickly as it came.

"What was that look for? She asked raising her eyebrow. "Oh nothing. Just happy to be here getting breakfast with you."

"Mhmm..." She made eye contact with him as their waitress led them towards the more quieter side of the restaurant. As they sat down the waitress introduced herself and took their drink orders.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" She asked blushing immediately. "I think you're beautiful. Can't help myself..."

She rolled her eyes again. "Roll em' again..." He playfully threatened.

"Or what..?" She challenged. She watched him bite his lip and his eyes intensely stared at hers.

He smirked. And clasped his long fingers together keeping the things he so desired to himself. She deserved nothing but respect, but the man in him finds the attitude in her very sexy and wants to fuck it out of her.

"Nothing at all Naomi...nothing at all.."

---

The more time Naomi spent and got to know Michael the more she found herself liking him. Michael wasn't that bad of a guy so far. Family oriented, such a soft spot for the world and nature, and wasn't afraid to show his emotions about things he cared about. One of a kind guy.

"What're you thinking so long and hard about...? " Michael asked over facetime.

"Just how different you are compared to men I've come across..." And how much I like you.

"It's only one me baby..." He watched as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. He knew all to well what that meant. Over the last 6 months he's gotten to know all the small nonverbal things about Naomi.

He knows Naomi likes him and right now she is clenching her thighs together because she is turned on. Not once has he came onto her. Strictly kept it as friends even though he wanted way more.

"What's got you all shifty baby?" He asked watching her reaction to him calling her baby.

"N-nothing... I'm just trying to get comfortable is all.." She turned her head away from the camera biting her lip.

"Mhmm..you like me calling you baby? Does it turn you on?" His voice got lower.

"WHAT! No?...I...Damn..." Caught red handed.

"It's okay. You turn me on too. Everytime you grace my presence with your beautiful face. Or wear those short little skirts so I can see your legs. You ain't slick lil' girl..." She kept her eyes off camera.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you pretty..." His voice had her wet as hell. She slowly turned her head towards the camera covering her face.

"You don't have to be shy. Tell me what you're feeling.." His dick started to rise a little watching her get flustered.

Her nipples stood erect in the cropped t-shirt she was wearing. "I-I can't..."

"You can...I'll go first. I'm feeling like I should make a trip to come see you..."

His dick started to ache heavily. "Only with your permission and consent of course. Let me come make you feel how I feel everyday just thinking about you..."

We love consent. Her shit was leaking like a motherfucker. "Come fix what you've caused...." She purred.

"I'll see you in 30.."

---

She had made sure her place was straightened up and had candles and Sade playing softly in the background. Butterflies bounced viciously in her gut. A small knock brought her on her toes to her front door. "Coming..." He heard her yell out. Oh you will be.

The door opened wafting her sweet smelling purfume his way. He took in her appearance slowly. Cropped white beater and some tiny little shorts displaying her long and slender chocolate legs.

"Good evening Naomi..." He murmured taking her in.

"Michael...." She moved aside to let him inside. He purposely brushed his body against her. The subtle aroma of brown sugar chestnut filled her apartment.

He had been to her apartment several times before, but this time it felt different.

He sat his belongings aside and grasped her arm pulling her in for a slow dance. "Dance with me.."

The soothing sounds of Christíon Full of Smoke played softly as their bodies mended together. Naomi had her back to his front swaying side to side. Michael placed small kisses upon her neck and caressed her curves with his long slender fingers. He spun her in a circle and faced her towards him, staring deep in her eyes.

She went to look away when he brought her face back to his. "Don't hide..."

The feeling of his fingers in her hair made her shiver. He brought her face closer to his and kissed her with everything him.

They released lips with a smack. Naomi grasped his hand and lead him to her bedroom, shutting the door behind them. "Well....are you going to fix what you've caused?"

He watched as she stripped bare in front of him, baring her smooth naked body for his eyes to feast on. She back peddled towards her bed, lying down and spreading her legs wide open to show Michael just how much he effects her.

"Damn..." He took a mental picture of her spread bare for him. She beckoned him with her finger.

He stalked towards her, creeping his hands up her thighs and pulling her towards the edge. She watched as he sank to his knees admiring her wet pussy.

His dick was straining against his pants, leaking precum. Tonight was all about her pleasure.

Without hesitation he spread her folds with his tongue and sucked on her clit.

"Oh shit!" She jumped and clenched her thighs around his head. "Open em' now..." He locked her legs down in place alternating between slurping and sucking. Naomi cried out in ecstacy, gripping his hair and squirting all over his face.

Before she could recover he slid two fingers deep in her shit. "Wait...fuck...waiiiiiiiit..." She begged as he slid in and out her gushy pussy making her body convulse into another orgasm. "Michaellllll ...."

The finger fucking clit sucking combo had her toes curling and tears flowing from her eyes. "I can't ..I can't...I...." Another orgasm hit her making her black out.

He carefully cleaned her up and put night clothes on her. He made sure to blow out all the candles and turn the music off.

The bed dipped as he slid in behind her, molding her body to his. He drifted off to sleep satisfied. It gave him immense pleasure knowing he made her feel good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
566K 18.2K 32
๐Ÿฆ‹โ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž๐Ÿฆ‹ A clingy teenage gang leader with separation anxiety, meets a girl who is his perfect match. What will happen betwee...
42.6K 402 11
Explicit & Non-explicit imagines
517K 23.8K 35
Chris is a gaurd at a female prison. He has been the top gaurd for the past two years...that is until he meets an inmate that he cant seem to stay aw...