𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒; nick carter

By milzkies

a nick carter book *ೃ༄ ❛❛ out of all the stars you shine the brightest ❜❜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 two rising teen sta... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
epilogue

017

196 4 1
By milzkies

December 04 1995 Orlando, Florida
NICKs POV

The last few days have been extremely exhausting and tiring. We had been practicing day and night in the warehouse, we were drained, we also had some interviews in between to try and make our single hit higher on the charts here in America, our single was doing well in Europe but quite terrible here in America.

It was even more dreadful for sage her song wasn't doing as well as ours it was 24th in Europe and 98th in America, sure it was on the charts but it wasn't high enough for her and she started stressing about it. Me and the boys have tried comforting her and it would work sometimes but she put herself into 100% work mode, it was scary.

The entire day if we weren't doing interviews or warehouse-training she'd be in her room working on more songs, her door was locked too so you couldn't even enter, she was serious and determined about this job, I mean it was good qualities especially if you want to pursue music but she wasn't giving enough time for herself, I was getting worried about her.

"sageee come on let me in please, we've got a break today we better use it because after this were goin' on tour remember" I try to get her out "just hold on a sec" She replies.

I just sit outside her door waiting for her to come out for about 5 minutes, then I hear her talking to someone on the phone, finally she goes out "sage! finally" I go to hug her, I mean I missed her I barely got to spend time with her now.

"hey" She goes to hug me back "uhm remember KJ?" Sage asks, god it was KJ again what the fuck about him now "yea what about him" I answered quite pissed "it's december 4 I forgot were going to meet up with him" Sage reminds.

"Ok wow, you get out of your room to hangout with your friend but not with your own boyfriend" I roll my eyes as I stomp away "nick please, I haven't seen him in a while and it'd be great if the 2 of you got along! You're my boyfriend and he's my best friend come on pleaseeee" Sage pleads, gosh how could I say no to her.

"fine" I give in "Yay!" She squeals making a smile slowly creep into my face, seeing her happy just made me ecstatic, she made me happier and I was so glad to have her in my life.

December 04 1995 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

I go down to where the guys were to tell them about us going to hangout with KJ "Heyyy" I greet as I go down "Sage! Finally you're out of your room" AJ exclaims as he goes up to hug me "missed you too Jay" I go to pat his back chuckling a little.

"sage" Kevin nods as he greets "so? whats up?" Howie asks "uhh remember KJ?" I question "yea, your friend right? Nick's jealous of him" Brian laughs "yes, anyways do you wanna hangout with him today?" I suggest.

"sure I mean we were supposed to meet him today anyways right?" Kevins shrugs "mhm" I hum in response "alright then, I'll go dress up, where are we goin'?" Brian asked.

"haven't thought about that yet... what about the arcade?" I suggest "OK YAY!" Brian and AJ exclaim jumping up and down.

After 20 minutes we were all finally dressed "everyone ready?" Kevin questions as he starts the car "yes sir" AJ replies.

I messaged KJ also that we'd be meeting in the arcade in the mall near us and he agreed and said he was excited to meet the guys.

"were here" Kevin parks the car after the 5 minute drive "alright let just get this over with" Nick sighs, I go to hold his hand to try and make him feel better "thank you for going with" I grin "its the least I could do" Nick shrugs as he gives a slight smile.

We get to the arcade and I see KJ "KJ! Hi!" I go to hug him "right. KJ this is Kevin, Nick, AJ, Howie and Brian. Boys, this is KJ." I introduce them to each other "Nice to meet ya'" Kevin goes to shake his hand.

KJ goes to shake all of them and finally gets down to nick, nick is hesitant but goes to shake KJ's hand as well "heard all about ya' you're great boyfriend of my lil sisters here right?" KJ chuckles, nick just hesitantly nods.

"Sister?" Nick whispers in my ear as AJ goes to talk to KJ "yea were siblings type of close" I clarified "ahhh" Nick makes a sound of understanding.

It goes by smoothly and the guys are all close with KJ they did get along well like I thought so... well Nick was still hesitant but warmed up to him more when I explained out sibling type of bond, still hesitant but less then before.

December 04 1995 Orlando, Florida
KJs POV

I noticed that nick was quite hesitant when it came to me. Jealousy, I get it. I mean you got a girlfriend and suddenly there's this other guy you've never heard of, its human instinct to get jealous, but honestly he had nothing to be jealous about.

Me and Sage were like siblings it'd be incredibly awkward if we started dating even the thought just make me shudder in discomfort.

"Yo nick, wanna go play that game over there" I nod my head towards a game which was in a more secluded area. I wanted to talk to him and explain that I had no intentions of taking sage from him more than actually play the game.

Sage instantly noticed the more secluded area and only wanting to play with nick, she knew I wanted to talk to him so she started furiously shaking her head no behind Nick scared of what I might say to nick making me hold in my laugh.

"sure" Nick shrugs nonchalantly "great" I give a toothy smile and Sage looks absolutely terrified making me laugh towards her direction, Nicks head snaps back as he sees me laugh at something behind him and immediately sage's expression changes to a grin... well that was what she was aiming for but she ended up looking constipated.

Me and nick go to the game and I put 2 tokens in "so you and sage huh?" I smirk as I nudge him lightly "yea" Nick responds dryly just focusing on the game "look I'm not here to take her away alright?" I reassure.

"don't seem like it" Nick once again responds dryly "Look I'm for real, she's like a sister.. honestly I'd most likely throw up if I even tried to date lil miss anxiety" I joked making nick laugh a little.

"see alright you get it right?" I chuckled lightly "yea I guess I just got scared she'd spend less time with me you know" Nick opened up "If she does tell me I'll whoop her ass for doing so" I joke making nick laugh.

"You know when she was younger, she'd never want me telling you this but, when she was younger, we were in a line for some theme park thing whatever and she was beside me and her brother was supposedly in front of her, well she thought it was her brother and she just goes to whack this guys but and he turns around and its this old looking divorced father and he just goes 'what the hell' and then sage screams and runs away and then she got lost, I was laughing my ass off the entire time!" I shared while also enacting it out.

Nick starts laughing and sage comes up and goes "I see you've gotten along" Sage smiles "yes we have Ms. Slapping random peoples ass" Nick laughs at her making me laugh even harder.

"Holy shit Keaton-Jackson Smith, I am going to fucking kill you!" Sage exclaims, uh oh it was the full name. I go to run away as sage tries to run after me but nick goes to hold her back, thankfully I am able to escape and I go play another game with Brian, Im happy me and nick were on good terms now.

Dont really want my lil sisters boyfriend hating on me now do I?

December 04 1995 Orlando, Florida
NICKs POV

Sage goes to run after KJ but I hold her by her shoulders as she kicks and tries to get off me "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch" Sage says in embarrassment "oh come on it was funny" I chuckle "if you don't shut up I'm killing you next" Sage sternly warns.

"yes ma'am" I put my hands up in surrender. Sage sighs and keeps herself calm and collected and she proceeds to talk "thank you for dealing with the little shit and finally going onto good terms with him" Sage thanks.

"no problem, and I'm sorry for doubting you of doing anything with him behind my back and acting all overprotective" I apologize "don't worry its fine no need to apologize" Sage shrugs and goes to hug me.

I lean on the wall as we hug and stay in that position for a while until someone jumps behind sage and shouts into our ears making us pull away and fall onto the person that scared us.

"god you guys are 2 heavy assholes" I heard AJ groan from below us "AJ- you did this to yourself" I express dumbfounded "yea yea whatever" AJ rolls his eyes.

"anyways mr and mrs PDA were gonna go eat now" AJ motions to the guys who were all talking in the entrance of the arcade.

"Alright" We all get up and see all the people staring at 3 of us "Yes were the famous Backstreet Boys now go back to what you little shits were doing" AJ announces "AJ... were not yet famous in the USA" I trail off "oh right, were the infamous Backstreet Boys" AJ corrects.

"Infamous means famous for bad quality things.." Sage whispers "sorry sorry, scratch everything I said let me do a do-over" AJ coughs and is about to talk again when Kevin goes up to us and drags AJ out as the manager was about to kick us out.

"You just nearly got us kicked out! Thats fucking awesome!" I laugh "no, nick, not awesome, if we wanna keep our careers I suggest not to get us kicked out of places" Kevin says "Ok mister serious business man" I laugh.

"ha ha" Kevin sarcastically says as he rolls his eyes "where do you wanna eat?" Sage asks "McDonalds!" All of us shout... except for Kevin he wasn't in a mood, I mean wasn't he always not in the mood.

"Alright McDonalds it is" Sage lead us to the McDonalds and we all go to eat. We all get to know KJ more and he gets to know more about us.

"so what do you do? I thought you lived in New York.. shouldn't you be in school there?" Brian asks "Brian" Kevin says sternly in a 'you-dont-ask-people-that' type of tone.

"its fine" KJ tells Kevin "uh I was offered an acting career thing here, for a series called Gilmore girls and I'll be having a tutor here so I can continue" KJ explains.

"Oh thats great!" Howie congratulates "it is it really is" KJ replies as he bites into his burger "oh and congrats for 5th in the euro-charts, its incredible. I went to London actually to visit this girls family" KJ motioned to Sage "and I heard it on the radio" He continues.

"thanks, appreciate it man" Kevin smiles politely "sage? is? English?" AJ's eyes widen in shock "yea" Sage shrugs "but.. I thought you were from New York??" AJ tilts his head in confusion "nah we moved to New York when I was a young young little baby, thats how I met his dumbass" Sage ruffles KJ's head.

"Ohhh explains the slight accent" I acknowledge "yea, some of my family is in England though like my eldest brother, he moved back at 18. I'm pretty sure Dean and my parents are moving back too.. i think it was this year was it?" Sage tries to recall

"yea" KJ confirmed "dean?" I was confused as fuck I just realized I hadn't really seen sage's family yet nor did I know a lot about them.. terrible boyfriend behavior, should not copy type behavior.

"Dean is one of my brothers, He's the middle child, he's how I met KJ here they became best friends so this dipshit would come over a lot. Then we have my eldest brother Kai, he's 18 turning 19 this December" Sage explains.

"I should really meet your family soon" I whisper "you should, fun blokes they are" KJ imitates an English accent making us laugh.

We talk more but finally its time to leave "we should meet again" I say excitedly "we should" KJ agrees "yea... kinda busy this next month though, not sure when we can meet again but if we find time we'll make sure to let you know" Kevin assured.

"yes that'd be nice, well see you!" KJ waves as he leaves "fun guy" I announce as he left "mhm we had been tryna tell you earlier if only you weren't a jealous nicky you'd have figured that out" AJ responds.

"well I'm sorry I'm overprotective of this one right here" I roll my eyes as I put an arm around sage making her chuckle.

Once we get home me and sage get ready for bed and go to lay down together "I hope we don't get pulled away when we start the tour" Sage whispers "I hope so too.. were strong we'll be able to handle it don't worry" I reassure as I play with her hair, something she liked she said it eased her and calmed her down.

"I'll miss this though" Sage cuddles her head more into my chest "I will too, don't worry we have month long breaks off tour we can stay together during the breaks" I shrug "yea but I don't think they're breaks breaks, pretty sure we'll be doing stuff in that period too like interviews or.. you know" Sage sniffled.

"come on baby, don't cry. We can just go on interviews or go to studios to record together alright?" I sit up as I go to hug her tightly "its not the end of us.." I kiss her forehead "but what if Lou doesn't allow" She worried "look we did the same thing this past year I'm sure he will allow ok?" I reassure she just nods and I hold her as she falls asleep peacefully.

I was one lucky man and I just hoped nothing would happen while we were not our.

── ⌗ end chapter *ೃ༄

a/n: ok so to clarify things up, Nicks family knows about Nick and Sage being together and Sage has also told her family about them being together but due to them being busy and stuff and sage's family being in another country (kai, her eldest brother the one that moved to England at 18) AND state  (the ones in New York her parents and dean) nick hasn't been able to see them yet, and also since dean and her parents are busy fixing their stuff since they're moving back to England... basically sage and her family are all busy so Nick hasn't met them yet. And of course the boys know sage and nick are together Lou has an idea but his suspicions haven't been confirmed yet and yea thats all you need to know <3 ANYWYAS hope u liked the chapter thanks, the chapters fr getting shittier and shittier sorry 😭 honestly just going with the flow of the story so 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 68 12
At the age of 13, Nick Carter wanted nothing more than ot be treated like an adult. When he gets his wish...he will realize being a grown up isn't as...
2.4K 82 15
A simple tour turn into a creepy incident! That we will never forget!
73.6K 934 59
A compilation of original fanfiction based on the Backstreet Boys; including BWWM, fluff, smut, slash, and other preferences.
34.7K 1.1K 34
Six best friends living together in one house, just having fun together, while trying to survive their last year of school. But two can't confess th...