Dealer | -Eddie Munson

By Moonybabe_

*STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Short story. -Princess , cause I was born to touch your feelings... More

CAST
Cigarrete
Cops
Crazy Train
A day without you
Dear Monday
Party
When the party's over
The game
Happy Pills
Everything is Falling
That's what 'friends' are for
It's your choice
I hate myself for loving u
She does have feelings for him
Doubts
Dark Alley
You are safe
Little truce
Bruises

Shithole

1.3K 29 8
By Moonybabe_

My mother and I just moved to a shithole called Hawkins.

She says it's a new start for us and that better things are coming. The real deal is that she wanted to get away from my dad, there wasn't a day that they wouldn't fight, even for the smallest thing.

I guess I will finally know the sound of silence for once.

Rose literally decided to move a day ago. She packed everything that would fit in the car while my father was out of the house. To then get me and my six-year-old sister ass up in the middle of the night to get us in the car and drive to the road without looking back.

Seems that we are staying temporarily in a trailer neighborhood on the east side of the town. Oh, yeah, she already had everything planned; school for Ruby and me, a job for her, and a place to stay.

"Ahhh, a new chapter in our life." My mom says as she opens the door from her seat, inhaling deeply.

"Mmhm," I answer while getting out of the car, and slamming shut the door.

"Anna! A woman doesn't slam the door when she gets out of a car." Her sermon makes me roll my eyes. " They don't roll their eyes, either."

"I'm just tired, and your voice is not helping." I cross my arms and walk inside the trailer, not waiting for her answer.

"She's just grumpy, Ruby." I hear my mom explaining to my sister.

Entering the trailer , I cringe at the stain of moe that is the roof of what seems to be the living room. I turn to the small hallway where the rooms are, there are only three doors I guess two of them are bedrooms and the other is a bathroom meaning that I will share my room with Ruby. To Be honest, I don't mind. It would be just like in Ohio, every time our parents fight she comes running to my room and stays there until the morning.

"Anna, please come to help us get the suitcases out of the car!" I walk outside to find my mother and Ruby pulling a big suitcase from the trunk. The fact that there are four just like that one makes me feel more tired than I already was.

After getting the things inside the house, my mom decide to take the room that was at the end of the hallway. While Ruby and I stayed with the one in front of the bathroom. Our room already had a bunk bed. At least we don't have to sleep on the floor like my mother. Ruby tried to fight with me over who would take the bed from upstairs but she failed. The hell I'm gonna let her take that bed so every night she worries me if she has to get out of bed to go to the bathroom half awake on those metal stairs.

"Anna, why don't you say hi to our neighbors while your sister and I go for something to eat." My mom doesn't even ask me, just says it in a polite tone to sound more like a request than an order.

"I need some air from all of this anyway," I say as I get up from the letter couch.

The three of us got out of the trailer at the same time. My mom and Ruby hopped in the car while I made my way to the house in front of us. The house is white and has frames of some kind of reddish-brown color. As I step onto the porch, the door opens by a redhead girl, not expecting my presence.

"Hi-um, I'm your new neighbor," I say, pointing to our trailer.

"Hi." She has a skateboard in her hand. Now I'm starting to like her.

"Skateboard, huh? I guess we have something in common." She looks at her skateboard, then looks at me. "I'm sorry, my name is Hanna." I give my hand for her to shake.

Oh my god, why didn't I say my name before, I'm such an idiot.

"Max." She shakes my hand.

"Well, I guess you were on your way out, so I will leave you. Nice to meet you, Max." I walk off the porch.

"Nice to meet you, too." That was the last word we shared.

That went...weird. There goes my attempt of being social.

Getting back to the trailer, I decided to play one of my vinyl songs while I put some order in my room. Since I have nothing else to do because I don't have any friends here. I have nothing else to do. By the time I was done, my mother and Ruby arrived with the food.

God! I'm starving.

"Oh my god, Anna, you missed it. Right, Ruby?" My mom says while she takes the food out of the paper bags and Ruby is sitting on the counter in the kitchen.

"What?" I ask as I sit beside Ruby.

"This lovely boy that works in the place where we bought the food. His name is Steve Harrington, you should go and meet him, he looks to be around your age." I scoff at her words. Rose always wants to arrange for a date with a guy she thinks would be perfect for me without asking if I even want to go or not.

"You know what? I lost my appetite, so I will take a shower and go to sleep." I jump off the counter to walk straight to the bathroom.

She's constantly getting on my nerves. Agh!

"Anna, before you shower, can you please lower the volume of your music? I can barely hear what I'm thinking."

I ignore her words while opening the faucet of the shower. Not only that, but I even took my time showering just to piss her off. As soon as I got out of the bathroom she was going to tell me something about it but I slammed the door of my room in her face. Locking it. To then set the volume of the music louder to stop hearing her shouting something at me. Until I was going to lay on my bed, I stopped the music and unlocked the door of the room. Not long after that, Ruby came into the room. I knew it was her because the only sound she made was when she opened the door. Not anything else.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier, she's been getting more annoying than she already was," I say, looking at the ceiling above my bed.

No words. That's how Ruby is, she doesn't talk after there's an argument.

I sight rolling to my side, feeling the exhaustion reaching me, making my eyes feel heavy until I close them.

¨Good morning, my ladies! Today is your first day of school.¨ I can feel Rose's big grin on her face even if I'm not seeing her.

¨Ahhhhhhhh!¨ I put one of my pillows on my face screaming into it.

¨I know you are not a morning person honey but I make you your favorite milkshake.¨ Yeah my favorite milkshake when I was Ruby's age.

I get up from bed, and to my surprise, Rose was still in the room. She makes a face as she sees my pjs.

¨Remind me to take you to the mall so we can buy you some new clothes.¨

¨My clothes are just fine, I don't need new ones.¨

¨You do need news, how will I present you to that lovely guy Steve dressed like a punk.¨ She says while caressing Ruby's hair as if she was a cat.

¨Oh my god! Stop already with that boy. We just arrive yesterday, let me breathe.¨

¨That attitude won't help either.¨

She's unbelievable.

¨You know what? I will take the bus.¨

¨Honey, you get a robe in there.¨ A worried look appears on her face.

¨Its not like I can't take care of myself and you don't have enough time to take Ruby and then me. So, can you get out of the room so we can change now?¨

¨Okay, but you call me when you get to school.¨

¨Yeah, yeah, yeah.¨ I walk her to the door

Once she's out, I let a breath out. ¨Come on, Ruby, let's change our clothes.¨

After some announcements and the condolence for a boy named Billy that died last year, everything seems pretty boring in this school. Like every other school, there are athletes, mean girls, nerds, artists, and renegades. Oh, and the ones who don't fit anywhere, just like me. Walking through the hallways I can feel people staring at me and saying things too, but since I have my earbuds I just make eye contact with them, not blinking until I can see they feel uncomfortable. I like to scare people, that way they will stay away, and if they don't, they learn to stay away from the bad way. I like them to think that I'm a freak.

Making my way to the backyard, I noticed some boys younger than me wearing matching t-shirts are constantly asking something to every person that steps on their path. They even tried to ask me something but I just kept walking. I reached the outside, which was crowded too. I swear, they reproduce like bunnies.

I walk straight into the woods, I just want some peace on this chaotic morning. As I walk deeper I see a girl with a cheerleader outfit walking in the direction I came in some meters away from me. She seems to be heavy on her thoughts, since she didn't acknowledge me. While looking at her walking away, I bump into something, causing me to fall to the ground, my earbuds falling to my neck.

¨What the...¨ I look in front of me to not see a something but instead a someone. A boy with wild long hair, and that same t-shirt that I see the other boys wearing in the hallway.

¨Hey if you want some drugs you just have to ask, no need to tackle me. Damn, you must be Emma Frost.¨ The boy says, getting up and patting himself up the dirt he got from the ground.

¨You were on my way.¨ I say, copying his movements.

¨I was here first.¨

¨What are we five?¨ I roll my eyes at him.

¨Now I know why you wouldn't even hear me walking in the same direction.¨ He points out at the loud music coming out of my earbuds. ¨Good taste in music by the way.¨

I take a look at him. My mother will be terrified by the view of him: Long wavy hair, rings, a couple of tats, and a black leather jacket.

¨You don't look like the girls from around here.¨ I dont know if he means in a good or bad way. ¨ What's your name? My name is Eddie.¨ I stare at him for two seconds before putting back my earbuds and turning around to walk from where I came from.

Can this day be over already?

Eddie Munson

The girl with short hair and a black leather jacket just ignore me and walk away. Like I'd say, she doesn't look like the girls from around here. For some weird reason, I can stop looking at her while she walks away, maybe it's the carelessness that she transmits in her steps and style.

Whatever it is, you have to stop Eddie. You look like a creep. I shake my head, looking away from her direction.

God, I need a smoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 54 13
Social media AU with Jensen Ackles Began June 8, 2018 Finished June 8, 2018 Published June 25, 2018 UNDER MAJOR EDITING
80.1K 1.8K 19
Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. The group is more like family than coworke...
1.2M 49.8K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
8.5K 354 70
Alexis was a normal teen girl that made YouTube videos about random cool things. She ended up meeting a bunch of YouTubers and connected with them. T...