Don't Call Me A Hero

By frkn_stn

"๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–... More

โžฅ๐™ผ๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ
โžฅ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ'๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ด
โžฅ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐š„๐™ด
โœฆโ”ƒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
โœฆโ”ƒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
โœฆโ”ƒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
โœฆโ”ƒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
โœฆโ”ƒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
โœฆโ”ƒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
โœฆโ”ƒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
โžฅ๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚
โžฅ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฟ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š๐š‚
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
โžฅ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โžฅ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐™บ ๐š‚๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐™ป
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
โžฅ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฟ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š๐š‚
โžฅ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
โžฅ๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
โžฅ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฟ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š๐š‚
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
โžฅ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š‚
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
โžฅ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฟ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š๐š‚

โœฆโ”ƒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–

338 22 5
By frkn_stn

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

The whole class was both nervous and thrilled, having a professional journalist coming to the dorm and filming their lifestyles was a bit new and foreign to them. They were now being documented, everyone was having ups and downs with their feelings.

"Yes.."

"A newspaper wants to do a feature on all of you."

Once Mr. Aizawa confirmed it, the whole class threw excited comments along the way, about how embarrassing it is to be documented, about being looking at their best while being filmed. But, their exclamations once stopped when Aizawa spoke.

"The article is supposed to be about how you students are fairing in the dorms you just moved into.."

Aizawa expressionlessly explained and looked at the well behaved class in front of him, while continuing, "The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you all living happily in the dorms, so he gave a special permission."

As the teacher in front just finished his statement, Mineta who was at the back standing with Sero, started wondering if the upcoming reporter would be a woman.

"He said it was for a news paper." Sero leaned his back and helplessly smiled, raising his eyebrows at Mineta.

"If you think about it," As Mineta started, his eyes began to wonder and got bigger, his mouth began to water, and his hands began to action a grabby-grabby thing, "'Announcer' sounds like 'bouncer'..Which sounds like a woman's-"

He didn't even got to finish speaking when Aizawa wrapped his iron like scarf around him to shut him up, "So you better not do anything like that."

The poor guy squirmed like a fish out of water in Aizawa's scarf as an unfamiliar voice sounded at Aizawa's side, turning his head, he saw the reporter coming in said lazily, "You don't have to be like that, Mr. Aizawa."

"I want to report on the UA students in their natural state in the dorms." Leaning to his side, he had his hands on his pocket, "Mr. Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet-"

"I was told I could be here from 8am to 6pm." The said reporter leisurely pointed at his rounded brown clock with a smile, leaving Aizawa thinking about how annoying it is the fact that he is correct. He sighed inwardly, gradually loosening the grip of his scarf as Mr. Tokuda stood beside him.

Staring at the students in front one by one, he said, "Hello everyone, I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me today." Bowing his head slightly, the rest also bowed their heads while exclaiming simultaneously, "Nice to meet you!"

"You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you usually live. I might ask you questions occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then." The brown coated handsome reporter said slowly, and at the end, he gave them a bright and charming smile that made some girls swoon.

"Not a woman, huh?" Due to being reprimanded earlier, Mineta was sitting down the floor gloomy as he muttered, disappointed about the outcome.

All throughout the day, Class 1A was being filmed as they go on with their familiar life, eating breakfast, going to school, having class, eating lunch, some training from here and there. However during this time, without you anymore. The table behind Todoroki was emptied, and your now former classmates would occasionally glanced at your seat, feeling down about your disappearance.

To say they weren't disappointed when they heard that you dropped out without leaving a single note was totally a lie, it definitely hit them. Everyone was a bit mad about you just leaving without even saying goodbye. And to those who had numbers of your phone, they were even more devastated when you didn't reply to their concerned texts and calls.

I mean, how could you hurt and leave them like that? Aren't you a bit heartless? They really thought that you considered them as friends, but they silently and painfully guessed it was not the case.

After a few days after the big event with the kidnapping, and with the big and final fight of All Might with All For One, they never saw you again, not even a bit of your shadow. All of them turned to Aizawa, asking your whereabouts and about your well-being which they got the answer of you were fine, but he can't tell them your exact location.

Although they begged him, almost got on the ground on their knees, Aizawa just mercilessly trotted himself away leaving them a bit gloomy for a few days just after moving in the dorms. Although they were happy that their parents let them go to UA again, all of them still felt a part of their hearts empty.

However, being the class biggest mental supporters, Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari cheered everyone up to the point they could be smiling again, yes even they got Bakugo to smile a bit which he just smoothly covered it with a light cough after. They all joked around with each other until the sadness slowly fades away.

"C'mon, guys! I'm sure Y/N would rather have us smiling and achieving our goals than to mope and cry around with her dropping!"

"Who said I was moping and crying around, fuckface?!"

"H-haha, t-that's the spirit!"

That's what Kirishima said that made the others nod inwardly, because of their understanding about your personality, what he said was completely true. Although it hurts, they still have to accept the cruel truth and continue their lives without you anymore.

However, they would still have this little hope deep within their hearts saying you would return someday, and they were all really looking forward to it.

As the reporter, Mr. Tokuda, all day he was closely observing the bunch, and mentally noted and reviewed his insights about Class 1A which he heard so much about. Actually, the purpose of him coming here was not just about documenting Class 1A's lifestyle in their new dorms, it was about inquiring about All Might's new successor.

This reporter is actually a smart and quick witted one so he immediately felt a need to solve this riddle in front of him. The moment All Might last sentence went into his ears, he was instantly motivated to solve this mystery.

Oh, and he missed someone too, if he considered himself lucky, he might meet that person coincidentally if that person wants to go back.

Before he went to his mission, before he even got the permission to enter UA, he already considered six candidates that All Might might consider being his successor. And those six was the top six from in the sports festival finals, except you.

He knows you too well, you and him met a few years back just right after he graduated from university, and he knows you won't involve yourself with hero's society.

This reporter is actually one of your guy inside the first few most known media companies throughout the country.

Taneo Tokuda is a tall, slender man with black, wavy hair that hangs on one side of his face and short sideburns on both sides. His face is angular with high cheekbones that the girls of 1-A call handsome. Wears thin-framed glasses with large, circular lenses, contrasting with his thin, grayish-blue eyes with mismatched pupils, one white and one black.

Sports a beige blazer over an untucked black dress shirt and dark slacks. He also has a black camera that hangs around his neck when he's reporting. When you first met him, he was still the type of reporter in contrast of what he is now.

Tokuda might've noticed it or not, but when you showed up into his life, it suddenly changed to the way of what and where he is now. He had a tragic experience in the first few years of journalism, being a reporter that's so common among reporters, but one bar talk with you actually made him change his view in life.

If it wasn't that he confirmed everywhere that you were only a teenager, he would have believed that you were a hundred years old with experience in life talking with him that night he drank his life out. In the first place, he was stunned when you showed up at the bar, wiping shot glasses at the counter, being a bartender in uniform.

Still a teenager at that, you were so young that he was fighting his gut feelings to question the manager on how you end up in such a place.

However, he can't help but be shocked when you just sent him a lazy smirk as you explained you were there because of a drug dealer that you were about to catch. The particular bar that you were at was where that drug dealer usually deals with drug posers, and you readily accepted this case about the wanted drug dealer.

It was an unsolved three year old case, you were bored in your house, so when you read this file randomly at the main Police branch within Tokyo, you thought, why not?

Thus, after that night, he can't believe you actually did it. He stared wide eyed at the TV inside their headquarters as the female reporter reports about the person you said you would catch was caught and was put on behind bars. And what put him in a confusion was that it was reported under a random police officer's name.

What the hell..

But aren't you the one who solved it?

And when he met you again coincidentally inside a convenience store, buying cat food, he immediately asked what was that about. What was the purpose of your choices back then when you sacrificed yourself to be in a dangerous situation to catch the drug dealer and another person got credit for it. Don't you feel bad about not taking the credit?

You just answered him with a lazy smile, and you said slowly, "I don't want to be known. It'll be troublesome for me and to my life."

And honestly, he was quite taken aback when he heard you say you don't want to be a hero. I mean, isn't every kids dream wants to be one in the future? He just don't get the way you would help the police solve mysteries and cases, you don't want to be a hero but you're already helping the people.

He just don't get the way you're thinking.

He was even flabbergasted when you're surprisingly good at getting the bottom of many unsolved cases or investigations from each branches of Police stations throughout the country.

You would get yourself be the bait and solve it at the fastest time possible you could. But what intrigued him about you the most is that you never thought about getting the credit under your name, it will be always under someone else's name, every single time.

She's just so.. admirable..

Tokuda smilingly thought as he hid himself beside Class 1A's dorm wall, where he's currently leaning his back on the glass window with hands in his pockets, silently listening the skeleton formed All Might, and his most suspected student being the Symbol of Peace's successor, Midoriya Izuku.

It was already dusk where the sun's about to set, he already suspected the child in the first place and he just let himself in to confirm his guess, and he apparently guessed right.

Letting out his day to day lazy smile, he leisurely walked himself beside Midoriya who was staring with stars in his eyes at All Might's now small back, who's exiting the premises.

"You're working hard," he said slowly, also staring at All Might's back, "Training on your own before dinner too?"

The moment his voice sounded, Midoriya glanced to his side, answering the man's question, "Oh, yes.."

Tokuda suddenly leaned in, sniffing near the plastic bag in Midoriya's hands, "Something smells good."

"These are meat buns, would you like one?" Midoriya smiled, offering the tall man the plastic bag. The other chuckled wholeheartedly, "Yes, please.."

After a few minutes, the two let themselves down sitting near the stairs at the entrance of the alliance, each holding and eating a meat bun, "You're a fan of All Might's too, Mr. Tokuda?" Midoriya asked as he glanced sideways.

Hearing the child's inquiry, the said man let down the bun and smilingly answered, "Anyone in my generation who said they weren't a fan of All Might's is bogus.."

"He was so cool he was blinding to look at, and so powerful. I wonder if you remember the bombing 18 years ago at an industrial complex..?" Tokuda side glanced Midoriya who was staring at him as the latter exclaimed proudly, "Of course I know about it!"

The former just let out a smile, set his sight faraway and dived into his sea of memories 18 years ago where he first saw All Might's honorable acts up close, he saw how All Might saved the victims in the area where even rescue squads hesitated to set foot into, where he saw how All Might saved his father amongst the fire from the disaster, where he also accidentally took a shot of it with his quirk and was published in news papers.

"It wasn't just that someone from my family had been rescued. It also brought light in my own life."

The black wavy haired journalist seriously said, "I can't thank him enough.." Laughing at the end, a few moments passed as he explained how shock he is at All Might's retirement, how the world would feel if the Symbol of Peace is gone.

But he paused, "Midoriya," he called out to the boy, "Yes?"

"There is hope."

"Next, it's your turn."

As he said it with a firm tone, then he showed the photo he took earlier where All Might and Midoriya was standing in front of each other, having the former's hand on top of the latter's shoulder with a gentle smile. Seeing the picture, Midoriya was flustered.

He was taken aback and was stuttering all the way, Midoriya looked frantically everywhere, "A-A ph-photo! B-but you don't have a camera?!"

Tokuda chuckled as he showed the curious boy his quirk, where he could create lenses everywhere on his body, and could print them out on his chest. As he gradually stood up, he started to talk about the similarities between him and All Might.

The timing of his enrollment when All Might decided to teach at UA. Pointing out the things that differ him from his classmates. The things that made him thought about the boy who was in front of him was really All Might's successor. He even mentioned how he got Kota's personal opinion, Mandalay's nephew from the pussycat's agency.

"And I can't forget about Y/N on your side." He lazily smirked, and made eye contact with the stunned boy, "Wh-what? Y-Y/N?"

The handsome reporter faced the sky and closed his eyes as his smile became wider as he talked about you, "I know Y/N would never enter a school without a strong reason, " he chuckled, squinting his eyes towards the light from the setting sun, "Y/N have a strong malice towards in the education department and I partly know why, but that isn't the point."

Tokuda titled his head towards Midoriya as he continued, "Y/N would never associate herself with the heroes without a strong reason."

"Y-you know each other?" Midoriya asked, a little curious about your relationship with each other.

The man beside him heavily nod that made Midoriya froze with mouth wide agape. Seeing the obvious shock written on the boy's face, Tokuda smilingly said, "Our first meet up was a little unexpected but we worked together for almost six years now in the industry."

"Wh-what? What work?"

Tokuda lifted a brow as he paused, he was a bit surprised that Midoriya didn't even know this information about you. When he was contemplating whether to tell him all of it, he decided to take this matter as an advice instead as he put his hand on his pockets again, staring at Midoriya.

"You might not know it but, Y/N isn't as simple as you think, Midoriya." Widening his eyes, Midoriya was stunned and was quite lost about Tokuda's point, he didn't know where to put his hands until the man in front of him continued, "I can't tell you all the details because I only know a little too, but I hope you don't take Y/N's considerations to you and to your class lightly."

.・。.・゜✭・

In a certain arcade fighting booth, sat a gloomy blonde boy with a black lightning streak on his hair, yellow hoodie, black jogger pants with white basketball rubber shoes. He was not even the mood to play the game but he can't help it. This was the only way to distract himself about thinking further related about you.

Even if he encouraged his other classmates to cheer themselves up after you left, he can't help but feel remorse when he didn't even got the chance to take you out on a date yet. You even promised to make time for it, but he guessed he was really that worthless with your time.

Kaminari was so depressed that the atmosphere around him began to disturb others who are around him which caused them to evacuate further from the boy, sweat dropping.

Whether he was heavily rejected by a girl, school or family problems, or being beaten by the game several times in a row, they didn't know the cause of this boy's continuous upset groans.

"Ughh.."

The state of this poor boy continued a few minutes more before he finally deflated, others saw that he was out of game tokens so they all silently and simultaneously shook their heads, all pitying Kaminari who was being gloomy.

What bad luck..

Seconds began to pass by and there was suddenly a shadow who took a seat beside him, the person glanced at his screen and lightly chuckled, "You suck."

The boy who was having his body lazily all over the controls of the booth felt the stare at the back of his head, scoffed at the comment he heard, and he muttered irritated, "..yeah, and you swallow—"

And just right he was about to finish the last syllable, Kaminari froze on the spot and had his entire mind explode inside. After a full minute, he robotically turned his head sideways with eyes wide and mouth agape. There, you sat faced towards him, smiling ever so lovely at him with a cup of coffee in hand.

Then without a second to spare, he lunged himself unto you which you quickly caught him with wide arms, "Y/NNNNNN!!"

"Wooooh, I miss you so so so so muuuuuuucchh!!"

You laughed at his high pitched scream, patting his back with your hand, you held into him tightly as he wrapped his legs around your waist, burying his head in the crook of your neck. You could even feel his hot breath and warm tears.

Your heart soften as you heard him began sobbing, muttering gibberish words which you can hardly understand. The people around you began to cast weird gazes unto your figures which you just sent them an apologetic smile.

You then carried Kaminari who's holding unto you like a koala, walking along the masses, passing through a few pointing children and gradually reaching the door exit of the store. Teleporting both of yourself in the central park, you sat yourself in a bench and continue patting the poor crying baby on you.

Glancing around from time to time, there was not many people around because the sun was already setting, you noticed Kaminari was slowly calming down, "Alright.. You don't have to be upset anymore."

"B-but you *hic* j-just left without e-even *hic* saying goodbye! *hic!*"

Letting out an apologetic smile, you stared at his red face as you hand him your handkerchief. He was now sitting on your lap, hands around your neck while yours was on his waist, saying comforting words, "I'm sorry for leaving hastily, I just got an emergency, that's all."

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 84 26
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’? ๐‘‡๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™...
55.9K 1K 16
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค? โ—๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ!!๐˜น๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด! โ—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...
1.6K 70 20
๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š•๐šž๐š›๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ, ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ ๐Ÿท-๐™ฐ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐šข๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
837 35 28
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌรฉ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...