𝐃𝐄𝐋 π‘πŽπ’π’πŽ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀'...

By xrk07x

Since most people can't get enough of The Del Rosso family... This book is dedicated to one shots/scenarios o... More

A/N
Fear
Labour
The First Night
Sick Days
Guilt
Midnight
Dramatic
Memories
Irresponsible
Bonding
Matteo's First Game
First Steps
Malyshka
Rage
First Street Race
Possessive
Punishment
Rage |2|
Reyna's QuinceaΓ±era
Panic
Mission
Fight
Since Day One
Hurt
Scare
Relief
Hurt |2|
Boy Talk
Red
Alea & Theo
Argument
Stress
Prank
Tantrums
Regret
Comfort
Guests
Jealousy
Tease
Street Fight
Girls Day Out
Anxiety
Visitors
Cheering Up
Princess
Overprotective
Mine
Friends
Suitor
Injured
Little Boss
Went Wrong
Overprotective |2|
Fling
Make Up
Home Alone
Miserable
Miserable |2|
Jail
Grandparents
Miscarriage
Lucky
Surprise
Lies
Angry
Shattered
Babysitters
Sensitive
Five Months
Scared
Ring
Flirt
Trauma
Struggle
Reassurance
Clingy
First Words
Vacation
Club
"I'm sorry"
Secret
Time Out
Valentine's Day
"Please?"
Ex
Attention
Regret
Injury
Divorce?
Jealous
Idiot
Frustrated
Upset
Birthday
Tired
Gone
Scared
Dramatic
"Seriously?"
Remorse
Privacy?
"Oh"
Surprise
Postpartum
Caught
Perfect
Wrong Name
Date Night
Anger
Heartbroken
Exhausted
Sick
Payback
Panic
Beautiful
Misunderstanding
Overworked
Punishment
Cheated
Couch
Comfort
Insecure
False-alarm
High
Nervous
Hypothetical
Nails
New
Announcement
Fake
Accent
Visit
Care
Christmas
Suffocating
Gentle
Attitude
Busy
Busy|2|
Jealous
Food Fight
Nightmare
Boyfriend?
Protective
Cravings
Breakdown
First Year
Mine
Tension
Quality Time
Hall Pass
Ignored
Crush
Halloween
Mad
Disrespect
Joke
Care
Big Party
Stressed
Aftercare
Arguing
Worried

Soft

3K 32 15
By xrk07x

"Give me the report." I order my men as we stand in front of a big board filled with pictures of a man we're hunting down.

Their faces were hardened telling me that their full attention is on me. Good.

"No wife or kids. Home residence is unknown. Him and his men are staying in a motel down town not knowing the owner is in our branch. They reported it immediately and was awarded for their loyalty." One of my men informs me.

"And that was their last known location?"

"No sir. It was in a warehouse in California." Another replies.

I turn around and face them, crossing my arms over my chest. "Surround the building . No one comes out alive." I order them. "You know the drill."

"Yes sir." They all reply in sync, nodding their heads firmly.

"Remember this is who you are looking for." I say, pointing to his picture on the board. "Viktor O'Neil."

"Don, do you want the jets loaded up?" Carlos asks from beside me.

"Yes," I say, glancing over at him, "Don't miss that shipment. It's important." I warn him.

"Of course sir." He replies.

Turning my attention back to the board, I gesture towards a picture of the warehouse Viktor is in, "Enter from the back. None of you go through the front or sides."

"Where shall we bring him?" One them asks.

"Back to our main warehouse here." I reply, "What do we know about the contents inside of the building?"

"Filled with men. Crates have weapons and bombs inside." One of them replies, "It's useless blowing it up."

"I see," I lift my chin, "Take those crates. That's our stolen shipment."

The group of men turn their heads towards the meeting room door when it opens unexpectedly. Tiny footsteps echo into the room and small smiles grow on their faces after seeing my three year old daughter walking timidly into the room. She stares up at them with her doe eyes that are filled with fear as she walks past each of them.

Shyly, she wraps her tiny arms around my leg and hides her face away from their intimidating gazes that have now softened at the sight of my little girl. All of my men are soft for her, there's no denying that.

She latches her small hand onto my finger so I use my thumb to stroke the back of it gently.

"Are we clear, men?" I ask them, looking around the room.

They turn their gazes back up to me. "Yes sir." They say in sync.

Reyna squeezes my finger at the sound of their unfamiliar voices. Sensing her uneasiness, I pick her up, turn my back to my men and peck her cheek.

She doesn't do good around new people.

"What are you doing up piccolo amore?" I whisper softly into her ear.

She rests her temple against mine and pouts adorably. "Can't sleep." She speaks in a small tone.

"Want to sleep with Mamà?" I ask her quietly so only she can hear me.

"No, you." She frowns and wraps her arms around my neck.

I sway side to side on my feet slightly and rub her back gently. "Mm."

"Who are they Papà?" My daughter asks, shyly gesturing towards the men behind me.

"Papà works with them." I say softly, turning back around and seeing my men grinning at her. Rare.

"They scary. Don't like it." She shakes her at head and then lays it down on my shoulder as she frowns up at them.

"Go tell them off." I say, standing her up on the meeting room table and running my hand over my mouth to hide my smile as I watch her walk on the table. 

She taps on one of their shoulders. "What's your name?" She tilts her head at the brunette.

I place my hands on the edge of the table and nod my head when the guy looks at me, silently asking for my permission to speak to her.

"My names Ricky, princess." He says softly and smiles down at her.

"You're not scary when you smile." She says, grinning up at him with her cute fucking dimples.

"Shall I smile for you then?" He asks and if possible his smile stretches wider.

"." She nods her head before moving onto someone else. "And you?" She looks up at a slightly muscular guy. Once again I nod my head when he glances at me.

"I'm Teddy, little miss." He replies with a smile of his own.

"Teddy bear!" She beams and claps her hands as the whole room fills with light chuckles. "Uncle T has hair like you." She says, referring to his buzz cut.

"Does he?" He muses.

"Yes." She nods her head and moves onto someone else.

I sink down into my seat at the head of the table and watch my daughter interact with all of my men for the next couple of minutes. They all treat her with respect and gentleness like she's the most fragilest person they've ever met.

Once she's done and gets too tired, she climbs onto my lap and curls up against my chest.

"Sit. Give me an update on Marco. Have we gotten anything out of him yet?" I order. They all sit down around the table and start speaking individually, giving me separate reports about him.

I listen intently and give them orders when necessary. Looking down at my daughter, I see that she finally fell asleep so I wrap my suit jacket around her and stroke her hair with my thumb.

An hour or so passes by and I finally dismiss my men  from the meeting. I sign my signature onto new paperwork I was handed today and go through my emails.

My phone rings from my pocket so I take it out and answer the call, not checking to see who it is as I type away on my laptop.

"Ace." I hear my wife mumble into the phone.

"Hi baby. What are you doing up?" I ask.

"I miss you. Let me see your face." She mutters and only then do I realise she has face timed me.

"I'm only downstairs." I chuckle, propping my phone against an empty glass cup on the table.

"Shut up." She grumbles.

"Come here then." I grin, adjusting Reyna in my arms.

"I don't want to move," She groans, "Reyna okay?"

"She is." I smile and peck her forehead.

"Get your ass upstairs and kiss me." She demands.

I smirk. "I'll be up in a minute. I swear."

"Missing out." She sighs and I groan internally when I catch a glimpse of her cleavage that's peaking out of the bed covers.

"Fuck. You're such a tease, River." I mutter, licking my lips as I stare into her beautiful blue eyes.

She smirks and purposely does it again.

"You're fuckin' done." I say hoarsely before hanging up the phone and shoving it into my pocket.

I stand up from my chair and lay Reyna's head down on my shoulder gently as I walk out of the room. Turning the lights off, I quietly walk up the stairs and make my way over to my daughters room. I shut the door behind me and walk over to her bed, pulling the covers back.

"Papà." She mumbles in her sleep as I gently lay her down.

I pull the covers over her and kiss her forehead. "Shh. Go to sleep baby." I whisper softly.

She stirs in her bed and once she's comfortable she falls back to sleep. I turn her night light off and quietly walk out of the room. Once I've made it to mine and River's room, I open the door and quickly shut it behind me.

My wife lays asleep on our bed with the covers engulfing her body. I rip the covers off her and feel my breath hitch at the sight of her half naked body. She's still wearing one of my t-shirts.

"Fuck me." I mutter under my breath, letting my eyes soak her in.

She stirs in her sleep and groans lightly. "It's cold."

Undressing myself, I climb into bed with her and run my hand along her side.

"You're so beautiful." I murmur, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her into my chest.

She throws her thigh over mine and lays her head down on my chest. Reaching over, I turn the night light off as I rub her thigh and round ass.

"I love you." She mumbles, her breath tickles my neck.

"I love you." I whisper, kissing her pouty lips and soon drifting off to sleep with her.

thank you for the suggestion! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 310 6
"Your eyes are so beautiful, mia cara. I'll like you to keep them open as I take what's mine."- Zaviero De Santis, The Sinner. *** Zaviero They call...
2.4K 77 12
This book is full of one-shots about the life of my characters from my book "A shade of gold". So you probably should read that one first to underst...
8.4M 245K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...
1.1M 21.4K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...