Family ties

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Leah Stevenson is her name. She lives a happy life unbeknownst of the things that had happened... More

A/N
Introduction
Characters
(1) Flashback
(2) Kingstons & Stevensons
(3) Story
(4) Plan
(5) Attack
(6) Troy
(7) Dean & Chase
(8) Back to LA
(9) Reunited
(10) Home
(11) Old Mafia, New Don
(12) Hostages
(13) Almost caught
(14) News spread
(15) First Day
(16) Plan initiated
(17) A new face
Characters
(18) Plan sucessful
(19) Caught
(20) Finally!
(21) Reunited
(22) Reunited- part (2)
Characters
(23) Meeting her
(24) Revelations
(25) Revelations- part (2)
(26) Shocker
(27) Family huh?
(28) Meeting them again
(29) Official Mafia meet
(30) Dinner
(32) School
(33) A Problem
(34) Threat
(35) Unexpected guest
(36) Mason's story
(37) Sunday
(38) Bye, mother
(39) Preparations
(40) Annual Mafia Gala
(41) Attack
(42) Truth
(43) Aftermath
(44) Talk
(45) Bad news
(46) Out in the open
(47) Living together
(48) Another attack
(49) Vacation?
(50) London
(51) Barely escaped
(52) Goodbye
(53) Matter at hand
(54) Apologise
(55) Intruder
(56) H for Hostage
(57) New plan
(58) Apology
(59) Decisions
(60) Goodbyes
(61) Theo
(62) More problems
(63) Making things right
(64) Sneaking
(65) Anniversary dinner
(66) Anniversary dinner- 2
Thank you!

(31) Date?

7.2K 382 320
By _crazy_hooman_

Third's POV:

The gym was packed up in the base. Everyone's routine workouts were in progress.

Landon walked in and looked around in there for Dean. Luckily he wasn't there. Thankfully he saw the gossip queens.

So he headed off to Eric and Steve who are trying to use the equipments and excercise there.

Trying.

"Man this is not as easy as it looks", Steve grunted running on the treadmill.

"Tell me about it", Eric groaned doing his 10th push up with a lot of difficulty.

Steve looked at his partner in disbelief.

"Hey guys", Landon greeted them.

Those two looked up and smiled. "Oh hey Lan"

"I'm surprised to see you here. You hardly excercise. Gym is like a total no-no zone for you", Landon said in amusement.

"Yeah before, but now it's a yes-yes zone", Eric managed to say with a lot of difficulty as he went down for his 11th push-up.

Landon nods stifling a smile.

"We figured we should get a little into shape. I mean we should look like mafia guys right?", Steve said puffing out breath while running..no wait jogging on the treadmill.

"Aw guys. You are like mafia guys. Looks don't justify your work", Landon waved his hand in the air.

They both look up at Lan at the same time with a look of disbelief.

"Have you seen half the giants walking around here? I get scared of them, forget about our rivals", Steve scoffed.

"He has two at his house Steve. He's used to it", Eric grunted coming up after his 11th push-up.

"Oh yeah. Your brothers are intimidating and sweet. Deadly combo", Steve panted.

Landon smirked smugly.

"They are, aren't they? Anyway they're not giants. Just..good buffy guys", Landon shrugged.

"Same thing", Eric and Steve said together.

Landon chuckled watching them both struggle at what they were doing.

"Okay you two. Take a break? I wanna talk to you about something", Landon said crossing his arms.

Eric fell face first on the floor. Steve pressed the button on the machine and slowed down, but his body went down as a slide.

"Jeez how long have you both been working out?", Landon asked curiously.

"50 push-ups", Eric lied.

"No..he did 10", Steve rolls his eyes.

"Hey! 11!", Eric argued.

"One of them didn't count. So let's say..10 and half", Steve shrugged.

"Fine. Steve was on the mill for 15 minutes only", Eric frowned in revenge.

"Hey! It's not easy!", Steve panted still catching his breath.

Landon slapped his mouth shut to not laugh. He just wanted to go hahahahaha

"Gym is hard", Eric groaned standing up.

"Like painfully hard", Steve winced pulling himself into a sitting position.

Ain't that the truth.

"Well it's your first day" Landon reasoned with in amusement.

"And quite possibly the last", They scoffed together

Landon laughed this time. Those two just flipped him off.

"Well no pain, no gain and you seemed to have achieved half way. Pain, all in one day. Bravo", Landon claps teasingly.

"Oh shut up", Eric pouts making Landon laugh harder.

"Why do you want Lan?", Steve groaned standing up.

Landon sobered up nodding and remembering why he came here.

"Okay so I need a favour from one of you", Landon said looking at the two of them.

They share a curious look and then back at him.

"What favour?", Eric asked.

"So..um one of you have to pretend to be my date for today", Landon said clearing his throat.

That naturally caught those two off guard and Steve even stumbled a bit because of his jelly legs.

"Woah legs shaking", Steve grabs Eric's hand.

"Mind breaking", Eric mumbled looking at Lan with a ridiculous expression.

Landon sighed scratching the back of his head. Eric and Steve gawk at him realising he's not joking.

"Huh? Never thought I'll hear that", Steve muttered.

"Don't say such things to us after workouts. Our immunity is already weak and you are making me dizzy", Eric frowns.

"Are you going to help me or not?", Landon rolled his eyes.

They chuckled together.

"Why are you asking for this?", Steve asked in amusement.

"Just because", Landon shrugged.

They look at him intensely then Eric gasps.

"You're doing that classic teenage jealousy tactic!", Eric said loudly in realisation.

"Huh? What? Really? You're trying to make someone jealous?", Steve asked I'm surprise.

Landon didn't reply feeling embarrassed. He looked around at everything but their eyes.

"Okay. He's not talking. Fine. Come on Eric let's get back to excercising", Steve said making a face.

"Aw", Eric groans.

They turn back to get to their work, but Landon stops them. "Okay stop", He sighed.

"Oh thank god", Steve muttered turning back in flash speed.

"Scared me for a second Lan. I ain't doing that ever again", Eric mumbled looking at place he did push-ups.

Landon shakes his head in amusement.

"So? Who's the guy?", Steve asked with a teasing smile.

"Uhhhhh it's...uhhh someone from here", Landon said blushing.

"Goes without saying Lan. You don't have a life outside the base", Eric scoffs.

Oooo

"Damn", Steve laughs.

"Fuck off Eric", Landon frowned.

"Will do if you tell us the name of the guy", Eric smirked.

Landon sighs and whines for a bit.

"Oh come on. You gonna make us go all 'please please please tell us! We can't wait' huh?", Steve said in a weirdly pitched voice waving his hands around like a kid.

"Or 'is he hot?', 'what is his size?", 'is he tall?', 'Can he make his dick magically disappear inside you?' huh Lan?", Eric teased copying Steve.

Both of them start laughing their asses off. Landon gawks at them.

"You really wanna say that Mr low stamina and Mr 10 and half push-ups?", Landon said with a smirk.

That made those two shut up.

"Fine. Sorry", Steve frowned.

"He'll use this all the time now", Eric muttered to himself.

"It's Dean", Landon rolled his eyes.

This time they both stumbled as if they had jelly legs.

"Oh damn. What?", Eric said grabbing Steve for support.

"Your team head Dean?", Steve gawked at Landon.

"No, Dean Winchester, Dean", Landon rolled his eyes.

They both think about it.

"That would be hot", Eric muttered."Yeah", Steve nods imagining it.

"GUYS!", Landon almost shouts scaring the other two.

"Okay okay!", They raised their hands in surrender.

Landon groans thinking why did he come to them out of all his friends.

Maybe because they're gutsy enough to actually help in do this.

"So why Dean? You like him?", Steve asked curiously.

"Yeah and I guess he likes me too, but just won't admit it", Landon sighs.

"Hmm I get it. So you wanna make him jealous and see if he reacts and admits it?", Eric said in understanding.

"Yeah. Right now I'm friend zoned-

Eric and Steve wince with a hand on their heart.

"- and I don't wanna just be that", Landon said confidently.

"Ah look at you all grown up", Eric smiled proudly.

Landon smiled weakly.

"So..?", Landon asked hopefully.

He just wanted to check if Dean reacts to it. He is sure he likes him and only because of that reason Landon wants to take efforts for this relationship. Otherwise if the boy was not interested he would have let it be and definitely not planned for something crazy.

Eric and Steve looked at each other with a smirk and back at Landon.

"Hell yeah we'll help you!", Steve said excitedly.

"Oh thanks guys", Landon grinned in relief.

"Oh anything for you bestie", Eric said like it's no big deal.

Landon awed.

"For the right amount of course", Eric continued catching Landon off guard.

"What?!", Landon said in shock.

He couldn't believe his ears.

"Yes. On one condition we will help you", Eric said seriously.

"Nothing is free. There's a price for everything", Steve said.

"I don't believe this. So what was with the 'anything for you bestie' huh?", Landon said upset.

Eric and Steve shrug.

"What do you want then?", Landon frowned.

There was a pause. Those two look at each other.

"Your Xbox!", Eric immediately said.

"And that black leather jacket you have!", Steve jumped in.

Whaaaat

Landon again caught off guard stared at them in disbelief.

"Hold on..what?", Landon muttered in surprise.

"I need that sexy jacket for a date this weekend! Please Lan!", Steve pouts.

"And your Xbox is the best! Can I borrow it for a week for date too! Please?", Eric pouts.

"Wha- of course you can take my stuff guys. Why didn't you ask for them before?", Landon smiled in confusion.

"Well.. we thought you'll say no", Steve frowned.

"Take all you want guys. I don't mind unless and until you return it", Landon smiled wide.

"Oh thank you!", Eric yelled in happiness.

"And wait..you two found girls who wanna go with you?", Landon teased.

"Yeah! We did!", Steve said happily and did a little dance.

"Two hot girls Lan. Really hot", Eric sighs dreamily.

Landon shakes his head chuckling.

"Okay enough. Come back to reality", Landon clapped his hand to get their attention.

Those two frown, but comply.

"So which one of you is going to help me?", Landon asked glancing at them.

"I can do it", Steve shrugged.

"You'll have to be gay Steve", Eric reminded him.

"Yeah I know", Steve rolled his eyes.

"That means you may have to act cosy and clingy around Lan to look like you're with him", Eric said with a pointed look.

"Yeah so? I can do it? I'm a talented actor", Steve said proudly.

"You forgot you were kicked out of drama school? You can't act to survive", Eric scoffs.

"Fuck off, Mr I remember everything", Steve said offended.

Eric smiled in amusement.

"So Eric you will do it?", Landon asked.

"I can, but just know despite my good charming, handsome, irresistible looks I haven't ever dated a hot guy before so it might be a challenge", Eric said with a smile.

Steve rolled his eyes at his partner's attempt to act cool.

"So Steve it is", Landon nods.

"Yeah! I can do it. I love acting", Steve grinned.

"Whaaat? Darn it. Fine I'll prep Steve", Eric pouts.

Landon smiled shaking his head.

"So here's what we are going to do", Landon said with a smirk.

Then the three huddled together and plan to execute a secret mission.

_________________________

Somewhere else another man was making up a plan to ask another person out.

It was the day for males.

"I don't know how I feel about you asking my best friend out", Rowan muttered staring at his brother.

Sebastian was in front of the mirror grooming his hair. He wore a causal yet stunning clothes which made him look younger and handsome.

"Aren't you protective of him", Sebastian chuckled looking at his brother from the mirror.

Rowan who was in the room leaning against the wall frowned nodding.

"Yeah I mean David was my best friend first remember?", Rowan said smugly.

"Well yeah. But if you haven't noticed, I'm not planning to keep him as a friend for long", Sebastian smirked.

"Ugh get a room", Rowan rolled his eyes.

Sebastian just laughs and walks to his wardrobe to grab a bottle of fresh perfume and spray himself.

"But seriously. Do you think he even wants to go out with you?", Rowan asked curiously.

Sebastian paused with whatever he was going and sighed turning around to face his brother.

"I don't know..I hope he does. I mean I like him and..you know", Sebastian smiled sheepishly.

Rowan smiled a bit nodding.

"Back in school I think I liked him, but once I started dating Susan I didn't act upon those feelings and well..in time they went away. Or so I thought", Sebastian sighs.

He sighed looking down at his hands.

"When I saw him after years back our house, I was just hit with so many memories and all those feelings. I like spending time with him. I mean whenever he comes home let it be for dinner or anything else I can't seem to take my eyes off him, you know? Like my heart beat races when he walks in and when he smiles", Sebastian whispered with a fond smile on his face.

Rowan smiled seeing that. He had no doubt his brother was in love, but he didn't want to say anything and let him do his own thing.

He was wondering more about David. Back then Rowan had suspicions about him maybe having a crush on Seb, but he never asked and David never said.

Rowan didn't mind them getting together if possible. Infact he would be the happiest if that happens. They both would find a partner and what better than that.

"I'm sure you didn't act on your feelings when we were kids because you were scared of me", Rowan joked.

"Actually that's true", Sebastian nods.

That shocked Rowan.

"What? For real? I was joking", He said with surprise.

"I was a bit afraid. I mean you were protective of David. He was your best friend and well you wouldn't exactly appreciate it. And let's face it you could kick my ass if you wanted to on this", Sebastian said with an amused shrug.

"Well..yeah. I probably would have thought you would just, you know, make him a name on that list that David said out loud the other day", Rowan said sheepishly.

"I. Would. Never", Sebastian gasped in offence.

"Well I didn't trust you", Rowan shrugged nonchalantly.

Sebastian shakes his head and sat on his bed to wear his shoes.

"So, how do you plan to convince him to go out with you?", Rowan asked curiously.

"This body and my charming smile", Sebastian flaunted.

Lol.

"Ha ha funny. Get real. How?", Rowan asked rolled his eyes.

Sebastian was very offended.

"Because if you haven't noticed, Leah may be your daughter, but she's got David's attitude and sass. So you know what you're dealing with", Rowan smirked.

He was actually going to enjoy it if David played hard to get.

"Uhhh I don't know. I'll see. I'm nervous, but I'm going with the flow. Besides I'm not asking him out on a date. Just lunch..as friends..casual", Sebastian shrugged.

"What if he asks you why I'm not there then?", Rowan frowned.

"You fell down the ditch", Sebastian shrugged.

Rowan gave him a look.

"Enough if the questions already man", Sebastian exhasperated.

"Okay one last, speaking of Leah..", Rowan trailed off with a serious face.

Sebastian looked at him and sighed feeling anxious.

"Oh yeah I know what you're thinking. I don't know what she'll think of this or how she's react..but it can't be too bad right?", Sebastian asked curiously.

"It's Leah. Unpredictable", Rowan shrugs.

Sebastian groans loudly making Rowan chuckle.

"Anyway I'm going bye", Sebastian said after getting ready.

They walked down the stairs.

"Offer to pay the bill, but if he resists then don't be persistent. He hates that and will gouge your eyes out. Always was and has been independent", Rowan gave his brother a tip.

"Oh yeah thanks for reminding me. Bye!", Sebastian said thankfully.

With that he walked to the main door to leave.

"You better give me all the details as soon as you come!", Rowan called out as his brother walked out.

Sebastian chuckled shaking his head and got into his car.

He drove to David's company knowing he must be at work. He just wanted to take him out for lunch.

He looked at the huge building feeling proud knowing David achieved all this on his own.

As he walked inside and stepped into the elevator he could feel his anxiety go up like the elevator.

"Oh you got this Sebastian", He whispered to himself.

Once he stepped out of the elevator into the floor the receptionist downstairs told him about he looked around.

People were working and walking around doing their own thing.

He looked around hoping to run into David, but he didn't, so he decided to ask someone where his office is, because this place was huge.

As he headed towards a guy sitting behind his desk eyes on the screen of the laptop in front of him, he heard someone else.

"Tell the tech boy to hurry up Sal. My server is stuck yet again", Grace said in irritation.

He turn to find Grace talking to someone.

That relieved him. He immediately walked towards her knowing she can help him.

The guy Grace was talking to nodded and left and she looked around and her eyes caught Sebastian walking towards her.

"Oh Sebastian? Hey", Grace smiled curiously.

She was caught off guard not exactly expecting to see Leah's father here.

"Good afternoon Grace. How are you?", He asked with a smile.

"I'm good. What about you?", She asked with a polite smile.

"Same. Good", Sebastian smiled nervously.

Then his eyes roamed around the office before coming back to her. Grace frowned a bit.

"Well it's nice to see you here. I didn't know you're coming", Grace said with a smile.

"Oh yeah actually I was just passing by and thought of asking out my friend if he's free for lunch", Sebastian smiled nervously.

"Oh..sure. Dad's in his office. It's at the end of the hall", Grace smiled curiously.

"Great", Sebastian thanked her.

"Have fun", She smile waving.

Sebastian smiled waving back as she walked back to her office.

He then headed towards David's office walking down the hall. There he saw a huge office with the name on the wall.

He takes a deep breath and knocks on the door.

"Come in", David spoke from inside.

Sebastian opens the door and peeks his head inside to see him working at his desk. "I hope I'm not disturbing", He smiled.

David looked up from his file hearing his voice. "Seb? Hey, what a pleasant surprise. Come on in", He grins standing up.

Sebastian smiled walking inside. They share a quick bro hug and David asks him to take a seat in front of him.

"How come you're here today?", David asked with a smile.

"Yeah actually I was just passing by and it was lunch time so I thought of checking up with you. If you're free we could have lunch?", Sebastian replied hopefully.

"Oh well I was thinking about going to that nearby cafe to grab something quick. Grace has a meeting in some time", David said thinking and glancing at his watch.

That made Sebastian happy and even more hopeful. "So.. you're free?", He asked.

"Uh..yeah for half hour maybe. I have a meeting with a client after that", David said with a smile.

"Cool then! We'll be back by then!", Sebastian said excitedly.

David smiled a bit seeing him and nodded. Then he stood up straightening his jacket and walking around his desk.

"Come on then", He smiled gesturing his friend out.

Sebastian grinned standing up and following him out.

"I'll be back in half hour. Call me if anything's urgent", David told his assistant outside.

Then both of them leave the building soon enough talking about random things.

David was actually happy. He hadn't had any alone time with Seb since they met after years. His heart skipped a beat when Seb opened the car door for him.

He smiled thankfully and got in. It was a little surprising for him really. But he was not complaining.

They chatted around as Sebastian drove them to a cozy, old, but beautiful restaurant.

David gasped looking at the place. He immediately turned to look at Sebastian who was grinning ear to ear.

"Oh my god Seb! So many memories here!", David almost squealed.

"I know right! It was our go literally every time after school!", Sebastian chuckled.

"Even after your football matches. Me, you and Rowan would crash out here with some more friends", David grinned.

Sebastian nods remembering. They loved this place and he was happy to know it was still standing after years and decided this is where he'll take David.

They get out of the car and head inside.

"I stopped coming here after you know..you guys", David said softly with a sad smile.

Sebastian sighs nodding in understanding feeling guilty for just losing connection with him. But they had no choice.

They walked up to the counter to place their order. There they saw an old lady writing something on the book.

David and Sebastian recognised her immediately. They looked at each other and smiled wide.

They cleared their throat together to get her attention.

"The owner of this place sure has a classy taste", David grinned.

The lady looked up and smiled. "That's because the owner itself is a classy woman."

She walked to them and those two stare at her with a happy face.

"Um..you gonna order?", She asked with a frown after a while.

"Oh come on Judy you don't remember us?", Sebastian grinned.

The lady frowned in curiousity.

David turned and pointed at the glass window at the end. "I wonder how many people have broken that glass window."

"I'd say a group of three friends kicked it down 'accidently' with their football..four times", Sebastian said with a mock face.

Judy looked at them with wide eyes slowly realising.

"Still serving the best breakfast in the world?", David asked with a soft smile.

"Oh my god!", Judy gasped with her hand on her mouth.

Sebastian and David chuckled.

"David! Sebastian! Is that you two?", She said in happiness.

"Finally! Judy!", David cheered happily.

"OH MY GOD! MARK!", Judy yelled turning back.

An elderly man rushed out of the door with an alarmed face.

"What happened honey?", He asked in frantically looking at her and then the men.

"Sebastian and David are here!", Judy squeals in happiness.

Mark gawked at her and then at the men.

"Mark! you have white hair you promised you'll never have!", Sebastian chuckled.

"Bless my soul. Really? Oh my, you boys have grown up", Mark grinned happily walking around the counter, Judy following him.

The four hug each other in happiness.

"Oh my god! I still can't believe it! It's been so long!", Judy gasped in happiness.

Then Mark and Judy both start punching those two.

"Ow! Ow!", They both wince rubbing their shoulders.

"Where the hell have you boys been? Also where is Rowan?", Mark frowned.

"Leaving like that and stopped coming by just randomly one day! It's so rude you idiots! How! Many! Times! Have! I! Given! You! Free! Food!", Judy smacked them in the head with each word.

David and Sebastian were in reminiscence. They have been beaten up tons of times.

Actually almost everytime.

"Sorry! Sorry! We know it's been very long!", David pouts.

"Also, Rowan's at home", Sebastian smiled sheepishly.

"Why? Don't tell me that lazy ass is killing flies there", Mark said with his hands on his hip.

Everyone laughs.

They talk for a while about how all these years have been and the old couple were so ecstatic to see they're doing very well for themselves.

"Oh my. I'm so happy for you guys", Judy smiled teary eyed.

"We are happy for you two as well! You two still are together after all", Sebastian teased.

David laughs.

"Oh yeah. This fatty, arrogant piece of ass is not leaving me. No one else can tolerate him", Judy rolled her eyes.

"Sadly it's true", Mark shrugged.

Everyone laughs again.

"Well come on now. Take a seat! I'll bring your usual order!", Judy said happily running towards the kitchen.

"It's on the house", Mark grinned.

Then he followed his wife inside to help her.

David and Sebastian happily take a seat at one of the booths.

"Ah so many memories here", David sighs happily.

Sebastian smiled looking at him.

"Sadly I don't have much time. Have to be back soon", David said glancing at the watch.

"What? Oh come Dave. It's been so long we two have gone out like this. Stay longer. I don't care you have to stay", Sebastian said immediately.

David chuckled shaking his head.

"What's up with you today? Out of nowhere asked me out for lunch and then made my day by bringing me here and now acting like a kid. If I didn't know better I would have thought you're trying to impress me", David smirked.

Sebastian felt something in his heart. A fluttery in his abdomen.

"Oh please don't flatter yourself", Sebastian joked.

David chuckled. "You're right. I'm waaay out of your league."

Sebastian gasped. "That's not true."

"Your choices are like Susan and bunch of other girls back in school Seb. You have a type and I'm not that", David scoffs.

"You were always my type Dave", Sebastian smiled softly.

A shiver ran down David's spine as he was caught off guard. He was flirting?

"What if you're not my type?", David asked with a smirk.

"Then I will pout and beg until you agree to go out with me", Sebastian shrugs.

David laughs shaking his head at his joke.

The food arrived soon and they dig in moaning at the delicious food in front of them.

"Ah nothing has changed about this", David hummed.

Sebastian agreed nodding repeatedly.

"Oh you remember I came here for my first date ever back then. Five minutes into it and Rowan came in and third wheeled the entire date", David said shaking his head.

"I remember. You kicked his ass literally", Sebastian laughs.

"Yeah I did. But then was grateful of him because the guy was trash", David rolled his eyes.

"And he knew that", Sebastian smiled knowing Rowan cared a lot of David.

David smiled nodding.

After a few minutes Sebastian spoke up again.

"So how come you're single? No guys up to your style?", Sebastian asked teasingly but with a bit of curiosity.

"No not that. But yeah I did go out with a fair share of guys over the years, but never found 'the one', you know, who wanted long term thing and like family and stuff which I always wanted. So I decided to stop the search and just do what I love. Planned for Grace and rest is history", David chuckled.

"Right decision", Sebastian said seriously obviously glad he's single.

David smiled nodding drinking water.

"So..you ever wish to enter back into dating?", Sebastian asked casually.

"Why? You asking me out?", David asked with a smirk.

David's heart was beating. He didn't think before saying that, but surely was damn nervous.

"Maybe", Sebastian smirked back.

"Well get in line", David shrugged teasingly.

Both were surprised at how easily they were flirting.

"What? You said you aren't dating anyone", Sebastian said in surprise.

"Yeah I'm not. But not all relationships are romantic..if you know what I mean", David shamelessly smirked.

Sebastian stopped eating and gawked at him. David chuckled at the guy's expression.

"You have a fuck buddy?", Sebastian asked his heart hurting a bit.

"You don't need to know that", David rolled his eyes with a smile.

There was a pause. David was normally having his food, but Sebastian was not liking it. He didn't want to imagine David with someone.

The rest of the lunch they spoke normally about a lot of stuff, but Seb was not into it. David noticed that.

So after the lunch they bid good bye to Judy and Mark promising them to come by soon again.

As they sat in the car and drove towards David's work there was an uncomfortable silence.

"Okay what is up with you?", David asked breaking the silence having had enough of it.

"Nothing", Sebastian said not taking his eyes off the road.

"Really Seb? You haven't talked at all for a while and don't get me started on the one sentence replies back there", David frowned.

"It's nothing David. You're overthinking", Sebastian sighs.

David stared at him for a while. Sebastian knew he was looking at him, but he didn't say anything.

"So what if I have sex with someone once in a while. Big deal Seb", David exhasperated.

He knew that was the last conversation after which Sebastian had started acting weird.

"Okay. I didn't say anything about it", Sebastian said softly.

"Exactly. You haven't said anything and now it's become awkward", David said.

"Fine. It upset me. That's it. Big deal", Sebastian rolled his eyes.

Finally he admitted it, David thought.

"Why does it matter to you so much?", David asked gently.

David was hoping he gives the right answer.

"It doesn't. I said no big deal", Sebastian said.

"You sure know how to act like it's no big deal", David scoffs in sarcasm.

There was silence again.

Sebastian finally sighed deeply. "Sorry Dave. I wanted to have a good lunch with you and now we're arguing over something we shouldn't."

"Yeah forget it", David replied sighing with a smile.

David then looked out of the window while Sebastian kept looking at him in between while driving.

"So you like the guy?", Sebastian asked with a pang in his heart.

"I'm not dating him Seb. He's just someone I sometimes spend some time with to relax. Sometimes work's stressful and it just helps", David shrugged.

"So you're not into him?", Sebastian asked hopefully.

David turned to look at him. "Why are you asking all this?"

"Well I'm wondering if you're single", Sebastian muttered, but David heard it.

"Why? You have someone in mind that I would like to go out with?", David asked purposely.

"Yeah", Sebastian said.

"Who?", David asked.

"Me", Sebastian blurted out.

David stared at him with a bit of surprise. He didn't think he'll admit it so soon.

Sebastian parks the car nearby and sighs turning to face David.

"I like you and wanna go out with you", Sebastian smiled a bit.

David's heart started beating fast. He gulped staring into the other guy's eyes. These are the words he wanted to hear back then.

"I was building courage to ask you out for a while. I wasn't going to today. But the fact that you sometimes have a thing with someone made me realise I don't want to waste any more time", Sebastian shrugged.

David smiled immediately. "Hmm okay."

"Hmm okay? Really? That's your reply?", Sebastian asked in disbelief.

"Yeah..I mean what were you expecting?", David asked with fake curiousity.

"I don't know? Maybe a yes or a no would be nice?", Sebastian said impatiently.

David stifled a smile.

"Yes or no for what?" ,David asked innocently.

Sebastian gawked at him.

"I don't believe this? You're avoiding what I just told you? I mean who does that? David seriously? I just told you something that is making me so anxious now! And you are so nonchalantly relying?", Sebastian rambled.

David puts his hand on his mouth trying hard to not laugh.

Sebastian saw that. "What? You think this is funny?"

"No I think it's cute", David smiled.

Then before Sebastian could get a chance to reply he removed his seatbelt and leaned forward shocking Sebastian.

David locked his lips with him immediately. He moved his lips passionately and softly wanting to enjoy every bit of their first kiss.

Sebastian snapped out of his shock and immediately kissed David back. His hands cupped his neck as he tried to pull him and deepen the kiss.

For them it felt like the kiss went on forever. David then slowly pulled back after a while and leans his head on the seat closing his eyes.

Sebastian panted trying to catch his breath as he stared at David. He loved every bit of it and wanted to devour those lips again.

Both were clearly aroused.

Once David's breathing was normal he opened his eyes still feeling the after effects of the kiss.

No one spoke for a few minutes.

"Say something", Sebastian whispered.

"I initiated the kiss. You say something", David scoffs looking at him.

Sebastian smirked and pulled him by his jacket making David almost fall on him and kissed him again deeply.

Then he pulls back and rests his forehead against David's.

"I initiated a kiss too. Is that something enough?", Sebastian smirked.

David grinned nodding. He pecked him and sat back down on his seat.

"Finally after years I got to kiss you", David smirked.

"What stopped you back in school?", Sebastian smiled.

"You dated anyone with a vagina dude. Don't get me started", David scoffs.

Sebastian smiled sheepishly nodding in understanding.

"I didn't think you were into guys let alone me", David shrugged.

"Well I was, but...", Sebastian trailed off.

"Rest is history, I know", David smiled.

Sebastian nods. "Well I loved Susan back then and you were with Mr. 'I have six packs and awesome hair' so it didn't work out", Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah..I had some really good time with that one. He was sexy and had a big one. Felt it up here. Definitely one of the best I've ever had" David smirked teasingly.

"Shut up", Sebastian rolled his eyes.

David laughs.

"Don't cry about it now. You didn't ask me out that time. This is your punishment", David smiled shrugging.

"Well I'm asking you out now. How about that?", Sebastian asked softly.

David's lips parted in surprise.

"Let's just do it? Wanna be my boyfriend?", Sebastian asked with a smirk.

"Hmmm..will I have to give up my fuck buddy? Just to be clear", David asked curiously.

"Of course you have to! What kind of question is that?", Sebastian gawked at him.

"Aw really? That's a lot to ask Seb", David teased.

"I'm going to kill that guy", Sebastian said seriously.

David laughs in amusement. Sebastian didn't think he was joking.

"Fine, fine. I'm done with the teasing. Let's date", David shrugged.

"Good", Sebastian nods affirmatively.

"Wow, how millennial of us", David commented.

Sebastian chuckled.

"Now get me to work will you? I have a meeting", David sighs.

Sebastian resists a childish whine and started the car and drove him back to his office.

"Bye and thanks for the lunch. Had fun", David smiled as they reached.

"My pleasure. Come here", Sebastian grinned and pulled him in for one kiss.

"See you soon", David winked getting out of the car.

"Okay", Sebastian smiled happily.

David then went inside his building with a happy heart and Sebastian drove back home feeling great.

Once he reached his house he sighs happily. The excitement hadn't left his body.

He's dating David now!

"I see. Your face screams it went great", Rowan said in amusement.

Sebastian paused and looked at his brother seated on the couch in the living room.

"Come on spill it", Rowan said putting the book he had in his hand away.

"We're dating now", Sebastian smirked.

Rowan gawked at him. "You're joking."

Sebastian shakes his head no with a grin.

"No way! Oh my god!", Rowan stands up in shock.

"Nope. He's my boyfriend now! I'm dating David", Sebastian sang dramatically.

"Tell me everything", Rowan asked in disbelief.

"I'm tired brother. Maybe later", Sebastian teased and started walking away.

"Oh no way you asshole!", Rowan rushed to him.

Sebastian laughs hurrying up to his room with Rowan on his tail. There was brothers and back to teenagers at that point.
__________________________

Landon's POV:

I was in my office working with the rest of my colleagues working. Well atleast trying to work.

My mind was busy thinking if my plan will work. I glance at my watch and knew it was anytime now.

I lean forward in my desk and look at Dean's office. He was working on his laptop.

Oh okay nice.

Please work for god sake!

The door of our office opens and Steve's head pops in. He looks around and his eyes met mine and he got excited.

I smile nodding a bit gesturing for him to start. He sends me a thumbs up and walks in clearing his throat and straightening his jacket.

I look around and no one had noticed yet. I act like I didn't see Steve either. I looks around and my eyes got caught something at the glass window.

I narrowed down my eyes to see Eric there with his entire face sticking to the glass, nose squished, with his hands in the side of his face. He was staring at Steve.

Idiots.

Then his eyes met mine and I glared at him and gestured him to leave.

He pouts and whines a bit which I couldn't hear from here and stomps his leg and walks away.

Then I heard a throat clear and I looked up to see Steve standing there with a smile on his face.

"Oh hey Steve", I smiled wide pretending like I just met him.

A few heads look up and wave at Steve before going back to their work.

"Ready to go?", Steve asked with a smile.

"Yeah, just a second", I said standing up.

I ask him to follow me as I walk towards Dean's office. He winked at me grinning wide as I knock on his door.

"Hey Dean", I call out.

He looks up at me. "Yeah Lan."

"I was wondering if I could take the day off?", I asked softly.

"Why? You okay?", He asked with a little bit of worry.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. Um..I just had plans I don't want to cancel", I said sheepishly.

Steve was a little behind me and I was standing at the door with my body partially inside so there was no way he could see him yet.

Dean opens his mouth to say something, but I spoke first.

"And don't worry, I have finished my work for the day. I have nothing pending", I said with a smile.

Ahh going as per plan..

He made an 'O' face and nodded in understanding.

"Oh okay then. If you're done with your work then I guess it's okay if you take the rest of the day off", Dean smiled softly.

"Thanks Dean!", I said happily.

Then I wait for Steve to say something.

"Did he say yes?", Steve asked loudly with a smirk.

I just turn my head and grin. "Yes he did!"

I grinned and turned back to see Dean looking at me curiously. I wave bye at him and turn to leave.

"Who was that?", He asked curiously.

"Huh? Oh uh it's Steve", I said innocently opening the door wider.

Steve's head popped in and he waved with a smile. "Dean."

"Oh hey Steve", Dean asked with a smile.

"Thanks for allowing Lan to take the remaining day off Dean. Otherwise my plans would have gone waste", Steve grinned.

What plans? Hehehe

"Plans? You guys going out for bowling or something?", Dean asked softly.

"Oh uh no. It's a surprise for Lan. He's finally said yes. So I've planned something", Steve said happily.

I purposely smiled fondly at Steve.

Dean looks at me and then at Steve and back at me. "Finally said yes?", He asked with a frown.

"Oh he asked me out on a date a while ago. We are finally going today", I said excitedly.

Oh man..I feel like a sinner.

Dean's eyes went wide and open was a bit open.

"Date? Like a date..date?", Dean asked in surprise.

"Yeah! I'm so glad! Now I think we should go. I have reservations", Steve smiled and grabbed my hand.

I intervened my fingers with his and smile at each other.

Oh..boy..this..is.. weird.

"Bye Dean", I smile looking at him and saw him staring down at our hands.

I was going to close the door of his office when he out of nowhere spoke up loudly.

"Oh wait Lan!", Dean called out.

Steve smirked at me and I put on an innocent face as I opened the door again and looked inside my heart racing.

"Yeah?", I asked.

"You..um..uh solved the tech server problem Emmett had?", He asked stammering and looking out of place.

"Uh..no. Not yet. I'll finish it by tomorrow", I said thinking for a bit.

He did tell me something about this and I forgot actually.

"Oh then you should get to it now! Em called me up two times already. He's having some difficulties", Dean said immediately with a relieved sign on his face.

What?

"Dean um can it wait until tomorrow? I told you we have plans", I chuckled slightly.

"I'm sorry Lan. I understand you have, but this is important. I wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't", Dean smiled sympathetically.

Huh.

I purse my lips and look at Steve who looked like he will burst with excitement. His face was red.

"I will ask Becky to do it. She's great at it. I'll tell her to get to it right away. Problem solved", I smiled.

Dean's expression changed. He opened and closed his mouth like a fish.

"Bye", I smiled and waved at him.

He sighs frustratedly and sends over a very fake smile.

I close the door and Steve jumps to hug me in happiness.

"He cares!", He whispered in my ear.

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves", I smiled shaking my head.

Steve and I actually head out together then and as we walked out the stairs we met Eric who was leaning against a wall waiting for us.

As he sees us he ran to us.

"What happened? What happened?", He jumps on his toes in curiousity.

"Gossip queens I swear", I chuckled shaking my head.

I walk ahead as Eric and Steve come behind me with the latter giving the former details of the previous event very thoroughly.

I won't lie. My heart was pounding with hope and happiness. But I was going to get my hopes up.

Maybe he..cared?

THE NEXT DAY.

I knew I had to continue my mission today as well.

Infact according to those two gossip queens today was more crucial than yesterday. Something about after date impressions and signs.

Steve and I had some plans.

It was quite early today in the morning and I knew Dean had work to attend so he'll come quite early. The others will come at 9.

Steve and I reach my office first. No one was in the room. Eric was in the next room waiting for us.

We waited for Dean to come for us to begin our plans.

"You sure you wanna do this?", I asked Steve.

"It's part of acting Lanny baby. I can do it. I'm not an actor by choice", Steve smirked smugly.

I chuckled shaking my head.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my hand. It was Eric calling to give us the signal.

Dean was coming.

Steve and I looked at each other with an alarmed face and I put my phone on my desk and turn to face him.

Here we go.

Steve and I start making out. Period.

Oh man I never thought I'll kiss one of my straight best friends ever.

The fact that Steve agreed to do this is just as shocking, but I know he and Eric knew we may have to go to lengths and they were ready.

My hands were on his hair and his were wrapped around my body. We both were trying to kiss properly, but he was naturally having a little problem at being smooth.

We heard the door open and Steve pulled me tighter towards his body making us both too close.

We had planned we'll moan a bit to make it look as real as possible. And I did.

"Oh", I gasped.

Fuck this is weird! I have never done this before!

Steve turns me a bit so that my back is towards the front door. He then moves his hand from my back downwards and slowly squeezed my ass.

Oh fucking hell! Steve is into the role!

But why is Dean not saying anything! I hear nothing. Like pin drop silence!

Then I'm guessing Steve realises it too as he pushed it another level. His lips left mine and went to my neck and hands under my shirt. I almost gasped.

He is good.

That's when ladies and gentlemen we heard a very loud. Let me repeat, very loud clearing of throat.

Steve immediately stops and looks up behind me. I turn my head to see a very uncomfortable looking Dean staring at us.

"Oh Dean..sorry!", I squeak in surprise.

I let go of Steve and we both act like we were caught having sex by our parents.

We both straighten up our shifts and clear our throat. Both blushing badly...on purpose.

"Sorry Dean. We didn't know anyone was coming this early today", Steve smiled sheepishly.

"No..um..I'm sorry. I..I um do you want me to go?", Dean asked with his jaw clenched.

Huh

"If you can? We'll take only ten minutes? Or um 15. Right babe?", I asked sweetly looking at Steve.

I'm evil. I know.

He looked at me with wide eyes. Steve was caught off guard, but before he would reply Dean did.

"Sorry guys. I just remembered. I have some urgent work to get to. And Landon I have something you have to do asap", Dean grit his teeth glaring at me.

Steve sighed in relief and I narrowed down my eyes at him.

"Um no issues. I'll see you later then", Steve smiled at me.

He then looked at Dean and back at me and then at him hesitantly. I raise my eyebrows at him and he sighed with a small frown. Then leaned a bit and gave a quick peck on the lip.

Then he almost ran out of the room waving at me and Dean.

Any other time I would have laughed my ass off seeing my weird best friend like that.

Dean and I stand there awkwardly. I turn back to my desk and pick up my phone and type randomly just to avoid the tension.

But I wanted the tension.

"So you're dating him?", Dean asked lowly.

I look up at him with an innocent face.

"Kinda yeah", I nod.

"Wow. That didn't take long", Dean scoffed rudely.

Oh hell no.

Then he walked towards his office and I was pissed. I grab his hand and stopped him.

"That was not okay Dean. Why the snide comment?", I asked calmly, but my expressions showed I'm angry.

"Yeah because just a couple days ago you said you had feelings for me and now you're with another guy? That was fast", Dean rolled his eyes.

So he cares?

"I said I liked you. Never used the word 'feelings' Dean", I said seriously.

"Same thing", Dean grit.

"No it's not. Besides what's your problem? You were not interested clearly so I'm just moving on and going out with someone who wants to go with me", I shrugged.

"Okay go. No one's stopping you", He glared at me.

"Fine", I smiled letting go of his hand and walking to my desk.

"Go on dates, fuck him, marry him, who cares", Dean scoffed.

"Okay Dean", I smiled.

He stared at me for a second and then storms off to his office and slams the door shut.

It was quite funny, but I sighed looking down.

I won't lie. I felt bad doing this. I'm not someone who goes to these measures to just make someone realise that they may be interested in me. It looks desperate and unnecessary, I know.

But to me Dean is really different from other guys I've ever met. I really genuinely like him. And I know somewhere he feels the same and hasn't realised yet.

Once this is over I will apologise to him and make up for making him uncomfortable like this.

But till then..it's on baby.

After a couple hours. On my break, I went to search for those two gossip queens.

I found them in the gym out of all the places and they were not working out.

Guess people do learn from experiences.

Once they see me they jump in happiness and come and hug me. I chuckled.

"Oh my god! I still can't believe it! You guys pulled it off!", Eric laughs.

"Steve pulled it off. My god. I was so shocked with your actions dude. I didn't think you'll be able to do it. Are you sure you're straight?", I laughed in amazement.

"I always said I'm a great actor. You guys had no faith in me", Steve smugly pulls up his collar and acts all dramatic.

I chuckled.

"So tell me it worked? Was he affected? If all that was for nothing Lan then I swear I'm punishing myself. I'm getting a gym membership", Steve frowned crossing his arms.

Eric and I laugh our asses off.

"Oh it seemed like it worked", I chuckled.

I told them everything that happened and they seemed happy.

"He does care Lan. Normally he wouldn't give a damn. Dean is not someone who cares about people making out at random places at all. He's one of them usually", Eric smiled.

"That's true. He seemed riled up so I'm guessing it affected him", Steve smirked raising his hand for a high-five.

"I think so too", I sighed high-fiving him.

"Now we just wait and watch", Eric gave the witch laugh.

"What do you mean?", I frowned crossing my arms.

"Knowing Dean enough. I think he will do something about this", Eric smirked.

"Like what?", I asked.

"I don't know, something. Like a crazy idea on his side. Some stupid move to make up for what he saw this morning", Eric shrugged.

"Yeah. Like he would want to show you he doesn't care when actually he does", Steve grinned.

"Exactly", Eric smirked.

I thought about it. Huh. They might have a point.

"Let's just wait and watch", Eric smirked.

Okay then.

The entire day Dean hardly spoke to me and whenever he did he was rude and insentive. I didn't feel bad. I played like I didn't care.

I hope to god this works.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you guys liked it?

So this chapter was just for the struggling couples of the story! I wanted to give it a push before serious plots kick in.

Please vote!

Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 30.9K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
2.2M 62.8K 78
•[COMPLETED]• Book-2 of Costello series This is a sequel of the book "I'm a Costello" I would suggest to read the first book in order to understand...
695K 16K 72
Book 1 of the 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 series {Duology} 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
50.8K 1.3K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...