Teacher's Sin

By iloveyousobig

Jane Emerson a 17 year old Junior in High School moves to Oregon and finds herself on a journey that might or... More

Information
School
Jane Emerson
Zane Grey
Three Weeks Later
3rd Wednesday
3rd Thursday
3rd Friday
Elijah Clay
3rd Saturday
3rd Sunday
4th Monday
4th Tuesday
4th Wednesday
4th Thursday
4th Friday
4th Friday, continued...
4th Saturday
4th Saturday, continued...
4th Sunday
4th Sunday, continued...
5th Monday
5th Monday, continued...
5th Tuesday
5th Tuesday, continued...
5th Wednesday
5th Thursday
5th Thursday, continued...
5th Friday
5th Friday, continued...
5th Saturday
5th Saturday, continued...
5th Sunday
5th Sunday, continued...
6th Monday
6th Monday, continued...
6th Sunday
7th Monday
7th Monday, continued...
7th Tuesday
7th Tuesday, continued...
7th Wednesday
Next Week
Next Week, continued...
9th Tuesday
9th Tuesday, continued...
Graduation
Celebration
Celebration, continued...
07/10/23
Tuesday
Tuesday, continued...
Tuesday, continued...
Thursday
Sunday
Sunday, continued...
Next Month
"just do it already"
Elijah
"I'm sorry"
"Thank you"
Sunset
Black
Honeymoon
Honeymoon, continued...
Epilogue

4th Wednesday continued...

3.5K 27 4
By iloveyousobig

   "Hello my sweet Jane" he said and stood at the door. "What the fuck are you doing here Elijah?" I asked and backed away from the door. "I'm here to pick you up, we're going home" he said and came closer to me causing him to be inside the house. "Leave Elijah" I said and begged in my mind that the girls didn't get out of their room.

   "Let's go Jane" he said "no Elijah, you need to leave now" I said trying to be calm. "Jane either you willingly come with me of i'll take you forcefully" he said and shut the door behind him. "Elijah please" I said and started crying because he was scaring me.

   "Let's go" he said and held his hand out "fuck you" I said and ran to the kitchen counter he ran after me but I grabbed a knife and my phone. I held it out and dialed 911. "Put the phone down Jane" he said and pulled his gun out. "PUT IT DOWN!" He yelled and came closer to me taking it from my hands and hanging up.

   "Elijah no" I said and started sobbing scared about the girls and what he would do if he saw them. "I'll go, i'll go" I said and put the knife of the counter with my hand shaking. "Move it" he said and got behind me pointing the gun at my head. The girls door then opened. No, no, no. "Mommy" Eliza said and stood at her door.

   "What the fuck? Who is this? You have a daughter?" He asked and turned around to face Eliza "Eliza go back to you room baby" I said and wiped my tears then put a smile on my face. "Mommy, i'm h-hungry though" she said and put her finger in her mouth. "Okay baby, we, you'll eat later" I said and smiled.

   "No, make her food, if there's one thing you should know about me Jane you should know that I love kids." He said and put his gun away. "Mhm" I said with a shaky voice and walked slowly to the kitchen. "I need a jacket, something to cover me up" I said and continued making the food that I was cooking before he got here.

   "Put this on" he said and threw me his jacket. I was shaking still and just tried pulling myself together. Eliza walked and stood next to me. "Who's t-that mom?" She asked and pointed at Elijah. "Um, t-that's my old...friend" I said and made myself give her a smile. "Is he nice" she asked "no, he's not" I said and looked at him and he had a serious face on.

   "Oh, we-we don't like mean people" Eliza said and walked to him then started hitting him. He picked her up and held her. "She's lying, i'm...i'm a great person" he said and gave her a smile. I hated the fact that he was holding her and ever speaking to her. "Come here Eliza" I said and turned around.

   I was actually really scared and didn't know what to do besides listen to everything he said or he'd kill me.

   "Jane, faster" he said and put Eliza down then walked closer to me "i'm going to m-my room mommy" Eliza said and walked to her room. "Elijah please just go, I haven't done anything I promise. Just please go" I said and started crying again.

   He then pulled his gun out and moved my hair with it. His face got close to my neck and so did the gun but on the other side. He then put the gun up to my lips and moved it very slowly. I was shaking and didn't move a slight muscle. "Shhhhh" he whispered in my ear and moved the gun. I could see his smirk from the corner of my eyes and then he moved.

   "Jane we have to go, hurry the fuck up!" He said getting more aggressive "i'm sorry, i'm trying" I said and turned the heat up. "Fuck! Move!" He said and pushed me out of the way. I moved and cried scared he was going to hit me. I stood there and backed away. He was cooking so I ran to the girls room and he ran after me.

I got in there and shut the door then locked it. "JANE OPEN THE DOOR!" He yelled and stared hitting the door. "NO! GO AWAY" I said and cried. Kory then woke up. "What's going on?" She said and got out of her bed. "Hi Kory, d-do you have something to call your dad or the police. We need help but please don't panic" I said and looked at her while putting my back up against the door.

"Mhh, no? WAIT YES! Eliza has a baby monitor that gives my dad a notification!" She said and ran to the closet then got it out of its box. "Has he used it?" I asked "yes! we just put it up not long ago" she said and plugged it in. "Okay, good" I said and wiped my tears. "JANE OPEN THE DOOR" he yelled and continued banging on the door. "ELIJAH STOP!" I yelled.

   "Kory, I need you to be faster baby" I said and took deep breaths "FINE THEN!" Elijah yelled from outside and soon I felt and heard the door break. I fell over and blacked out from the impact.
——————————————————
   I woke up and found myself back in the same bed I was in last time Elijah kidnapped me. "No, no, no!" I yelled and started panicking then got out of the bed quickly. "W-where are Eliza and Kory!" I yelled to myself scared that they could be in danger.

   "ELIJAH!" I yelled and hit the door as hard as I could. "ELIJAH LET ME OUT! WHERE ARE MY GIRLS!" I yelled and hit the door harder. I then heard the door unlock and he was there. "They're okay, they're in my room sleeping Jane" he said and got inside the room then shut the door.

   "Did you drug them? I swear to god if you did, ANYTHING TO HURT THEM I'll KILL YOU MYSELF!" I yelled and pushed him away. "JANE! THEY. ARE. OKAY!" He yelled and stared into my eyes. "I refuse to trust you" I said and sat on the bed. "I don't give a damn" he said and drank out of his beer. "You're drinking?" I asked in disbelief "mhm, why?" He said and looked at me.

   I suddenly realized that his breath was sour and it smelled like alcohol. "You said you love kids and you wouldn't hurt them yet you killed my siblings, you manipulative narcissistic bitch!" I yelled and hit him "Jane stop! JANE! I DIDN'T KILL THEM!" He yelled and threw his bottle on the floor causing it to break then held my arms down.

   "What? W-what do you mean you didn't kill them?" I asked confused "I genuinely love kids Jane, I wouldn't even think to kill your siblings, my
brother was the first one that went inside your house, he killed your siblings before I even got inside the house. I was devastated when I found their bodies in the living room. My brother is cold hearted, and soulless. I mean we both are but I couldn't dare kill children." He said

   I started sobbing and broke down. He was going to hug me but I pushed him off. "Do not, touch me" I said and moved away from him. I then got inside the cover and turned my back towards him. The room smelled like beer and it was disgusting. "Jane...i'm sorry, I have to have you though" he said and came close to me and kissed my shoulder.

   I shut my eyes tightly and silently cried, he soon left the room and locked the door I just cried for hours and hours and then quickly fell asleep.
——————————————————
Elijah's POV:
   I actually hated to see her cry and I knew she hated he with everything in her but I was doing all of this for her own good and in the end hopefully she'll understand that I genuinely love her and would sacrifice everything for her.

   I'm trying to make her hate me more and more so she'll have no room to love me as much as I love her. I hate every time she gets mad at me but I know that it has to be done or she'll love me, i'm purposely pushing her away from me while i'm breaking, yet I would do this again and again multiple times to protect her every time.
——————————————————
"Jane, Jane, wake up love" I said and shook her "what do you want" she said "I got you some food, here, you need to eat something" I said and sat on the bed "i'm not hungry" she said "I didn't ask, you need to eat" I said and sighed "I. Am. Not. Hungry" she repeated "Jane get the fuck up and eat or i'll shove this damn food down your throat" I said aggravated.

"Have my girls ate?" She asked "yes, they're in my room watching TV" I said and put the food on the bed. "Get out, I can feed myself" she said and sat up on the bed "i'll be back later" I said and got out of the room. I hated feeling hated but with her it was the best thing to do. I walked to my room and found one of the girls sleeping, she was smaller and the other girl was still watching TV with the other one laying on her lap.

"When are you going to let us leave, my dad is probably very worried about all three of us" she said and stopped watching TV. "Never unless y'all find a way to escape but then I will find y'all and y'all will be back at my house." I said and stood at the door. "My dad will find us" she said and then started watching TV again.

I shut the door and walked to my office that was at the end of the hall. I called my girlfriend Vanessa. We had just recently gotten together when I found her at a club dancing alone. We have been together for almost a month and she's sweet I guess I just don't feel much for her like how I do for Jane.

   "Hey" I said through the phone "hi baby, how is your day going?" She asked "it's fine, how's yours" I asked "mines great, i'm with my sister and my mom, we're shopping at the mall" she said "okay fun, do you need money?" I asked "I don't, thank you though" she said "okay, just let me know if you need anything" I said "I will, okay bye love you" she said "bye" I said and hung up.

   She is moving faster into the relationship then I expected which was fine, but it is just unexpected of her. She doesn't know what I am a part of and I would like for her to never find out.

   I then got a phone call from one of my guys. "Boss, there's a man out here saying that he needs to talk to you, i'm not sure if you know him but he's saying that he knows you." He says "what's his name" I asked "what's your name? Boss, his name is Zane Grey" he says. I grin and smile. "I'll be down there shortly" I said and hung up.

   I got up from my chair and started walking downstairs. I was at the door and I opened it.

   "Mr.Grey, what is it you need?" I ask sarcastically "where is Jane and where are my girls" he said and looked at me pissed "how would I know?" I ask "ELIJAH WHERE ARE MY GIRLS!" He yelled and lunged at me but my men reacted quickly and held him back. "Guys let him go please" I said and they looked at me surprised.

"Did you not fucking hear me! I said let him go!" I said "sorry boss" one of them said and let Zane go. They let him go and Zane looked at them with a death stare.

I hated him so much and I knew me hated me just as much maybe even more. "Where are my girls" he asked one last time "i'll make you a deal, I will either give you Jane or your two girls, you can decide but you have to decide right now. Whoever you chose can go home with you right now and who you don't chose lives with my for a whole year. I'll give them or her back to you next year on this exact day and exact time. Now, the choice is yours who are you taking home today" I asked and smirked.

"I'm not doing this" he said and scoffed "oh yes you are or you won't get either for...three years" I said and smirked "you're such an asshole!" He yelled and pushed me back "chose now" I said "NO! I'M NOT GOING TO CHOSE!" He yelled "fine, 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3" I said and started counting down "NO! STOP! FINE! I CHOSE MY DAUGHTERS!" He yelled.

   "Good choice" I said and then called one of my guys down to bring his two girls. I heard them running down the stairs and they pushed past me and ran into his arms and hugged him. They all started crying then soon I heard Janes room door open. "ELIJAH LET ME GO!" Jane yelled as two of my guys were carrying her to another room.

   "JANE? JANE! JANE I'M HERE!" Zane yelled and tried to push past me but couldn't "ZANE? ZANE HELP ME PLEASE! HELP ME!" Jane yelled and the sound of her screams echoed throughout my house. I hated that.

   "LET ME GET TO HER! ELIJAH MOVE! YOU BASTARD!" He yelled and hit me repeatedly "GO HOME!" I yelled and pushed him away from me. "Jane...i'm so sorry!" He yelled and started crying. I knew he loved her but he couldn't love anything more than his own daughters. "Baby's go get in the car please" Zane said to his daughters.

   They quickly ran to the car and got in. "Can you at least let me talk to her? Please? I need to tell her goodbye and why I chose them." Zane said and wiped his tears. "I'm coming with" I said and let him inside my house. I led the way and she was in the bedroom between my office and my bedroom. I knocked on the door. "FUCK OFF ELIJAH!" She yelled and threw something at the door "Jane...it's me" Zane said and softly knocked.

   Quickly the door opened and she jumped into his arms. "Zane, you-you have to get me out of here please! I hate it here I hate him please baby! I want to go home!" She said and sobbed in his arms. "Jane...I-I can't" he said and started crying with her. He then walked in further inside the room and sat on the bed with Jane on the bed.

   "Listen Jane, you're not coming home for a long while. And i'm sorry I chose my daughters over you but I can't let them live with him. I know you're strong and brave and you can do this. You'll be living with him until next year on this exact day. I'll be here and will pick you up when it's time to go home." He said and continued crying. Janes face when she realized what he was talking about was heartbreaking.

   She looked betrayed but I knew she understood. "What? Zane no, please don't leave me here" she said and started sobbing. "Let's go" I said and looked at Zane. "Jane, I love you so much, i'll be here for you and i'll miss you. Please understand why I did this." He said at got up the the bed then hugged her.

   She continued crying. "No, don't go, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" She yelled as I pulled him away from her. "Let go" I said to both of them. He then grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her. He cried and let her go. "Zane no!" She said and fought me for him. "JANE!" I said and slightly pushed her off of me.

   "FUCK YOU ELIJAH!" She yelled and hit me. I then shut the door and locked it. "Let's go!" I said and pushed Zane so he could hurry. "Do not, touch me" he said and pushed me off of him then started walking down the stairs. He ran out the door and into his car then drove away speeding. I shut the door and walked upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 52 48
Harrison Woods is a 17-year-old girl attending Arbor Coast High, a boarding school in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Her dark past including her rocky relation...
9.7K 302 46
Teenage girl falls in love but it leads down the wrong path. Her life was changed drastically. (COMPLETED !!)
143K 2.5K 18
Elisa Taylor is a high school teacher who is only nineteen and teaching to get her credits. Watching students grow up turned out to be one of her fav...
76 9 6
Don't you freaking judge me for writing this, I want to so I will Elaine Mills has moved around a lot for being only 17 years old. When she and her f...