Bind with Destiny

بواسطة seijurorin

PS: Before proceeding to this story, I recommend to read first the Twisted Fate of the Knight for a better un... المزيد

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Dana's Choice
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:

Chapter 3:

31 4 1
بواسطة seijurorin

"Are you two spying on us?"

Seryosong sabi sa amin no'ng knight niya because of his clothes while looking at us uninterested and cold stare which makes me intimidated but I can still look at him in the eyes as if I was used to that stare.

"No, we are just looking for some herbs when we saw you guys and we notice that you guys are not from here,"

I answered the silver-haired guy before looking at the blond-haired guy who looks embarrassed about his companion for asking that to us.

"Ian, don't scare them. I'm sorry about my companion, ladies,"

The blond-haired guy smiled at us and I can say they are handsome compared to that Lexin dahil wala pa siya ng kalahati sa kagwapuhan nila, at naniniwala na ako sa laging bukambibig ni Allyssa na gwapo ang mga knight at hindi namin inaasahan na pati ang kasama neto'ng doktor o manggagamot sa kanila.

"I-It's okay since it's also our mistake for watching you guys,"

I said sabay siko ko kay Allyssa dahil nastar struck ata dito kay gwapong manggagamot kasi nakatingin siya dito at halata kong naiilang na itong lalaking manggagamot sa tingin ni Allyssa while the other guy looks away as he put back his sword to his waist na hawak niya.

"Sorry for the late introduction, I am Hanz Blaze, and this is my companion Sir Ian,"

"Wahh! Are you really Hanz Blaze? The famous physician at the capital?!"

Tili ni Allyssa matapos magpakilala ni Hanz at sa kasama niya sa amin kaya nagulat ako sa biglaang pagtatanong niya kay Hanz na nagulat din sa paghawak ni Allyssa sa kaniyang kamay.

"Haha, Yes, I am. May I know your names, Ladie--"

"My name is Allyssa, and she is my close friend Davina. Nice to meet you!"

Pagsabat ni Allyssa kay Hanz at napatingin naman ng masama si Ian na kasama niya kay Allyssa dahil sa pagsabat niya, and I have a hint that this 'guy' Hanz is a noble since you can't cut off a talking noble if you are a commoner or has a lower status but Ian doesn't look like an ordinary knight because he is casually talks with Hanz kahit na mukha siyang knight dahil sa suot nitong nakaarmor pero hindi full armor kundi nakasemi-armor siya.

"Nice to meet you too, Allyssa and Davina,"

"It's our pleasure,"

Sagot naman ni Allyssa kay Hanz habang todo ngiti ito at napangiti nalang din si Hanz kahit medyo hindi siya komportable while Ian is looking away and showing that he is not interested to us and he seems annoyed that we are here.

"Do you guys want to go with us while looking for the herbs you are looking for? since it will be dangerous with only the two of you going into the mountains,"

Hanz asks out of courtesy kahit na ang sama na ng tingin ni Ian kay Hanz na tila ba sinasabi niyang huwag na kaming um-oo o sumama sa kanila.

"Su--hmp!"

"It's alright, Mr. Hanz. We need to go back now since papahapon na at pasensya na sa abala. Take care!"

I said as I pull Allyssa with me after cutting off her agreeing to Hanz na tila ba hindi niya makita na against 'yong kasama nitong lalaki na akala mo pinaglihi ng sama ng loob dahil napakasungit niya.

"D-Davina, bakit mo naman tinanggihan si Hanz. Grasya na ang lumalapit sa atin, malay mo magustuhan niya ako. Edi maisasama kita sa kapital kapag kinasal na kami,"

"Hindi mo ba nakita yong kasama niya na halos titigan na tayo na huwag sumama sa kanila. Anong grasya pinagsasabi mo kung kasama niya yong Ian na iyon at sa tingin mo ba magugustuhan ka nong Hanz na iyon kung madaming mas magaganda, mayaman, at kilalang babae sa kapital?"

Sabi ko sa kaniya kaya natahimik siya at nalungkot dahil tama ang sinabi ko so I felt a little guilt for saying that since commonly a woman from country side like us will just become a mistress or a maid of that noble.

"It's not that I don't want you to look for a knight or a noble, Allyssa but I advise you that not with the famous noble or knight or physician because they are famous to ladies in the capital and you will have to face them and I heard that social circles are the battlefield of noble women,"

Pang kocomfort ko sa kaniya kaya napangiti naman siya sa akin na tumingin since she is looking down on the ground.

"I know, it's just that I want us to have a good life and I was hoping that Hanz will take one of us even though we are not sure if we become his wife as long as we are leaving in the capital and we don't need to work for our daily life,"

Allyssa said na naiiyak kaya napayakap ako sa kaniya since I didn't know that she is thinking like that for the two of us, at ngayon ko lang narealize na mahirap pala kami since mom is selling what we have in our small garden at the back of the house na luma na parehas lang sa bahay ni Allyssa.

"Allyssa, thank you for thinking about our future but we don't need to rely on those who will marry us but we can do it with ourselves and you know what I am thinking of becoming a knight since they pay high if you become one. Do you want to come with me to have free training in the town tomorrow?"

"Isn't that hard for us? Baka husgahan lang tayo doon at sasabihing ang mga babae ay dapat nagpapaganda para makahuli ng mapapangasawa,"

"Then, let's prove to them that women can also do it and not look down on us,"

"Yes, and I remember that we need to protect ourselves with Lexin. Let's do it, Davina but how did you know that they pay high for knights?"

Allyssa strongly agreed with her but she looks at Davina curiously how did she know that when she is so girly, doesn't interested, and doesn't want to do something like harsh training.

"I saw it at the diner that we went to yesterday. Fortunately, we can still register until tomorrow kahit na start na ng training bukas,"

"Yes, but I am really curious about the sudden changes when you said you don't want to become a knight so we are pursuing to look for knights or noble,"

"Well, I realized something because of what happened earlier with Lexin so I think it is better to achieve it on our own for our future,"

Sabi ko sa kaniya at hoping na maniniwala siya dahil nakatingin siya sa akin ng deritso na tila ba sinisiguro kung nagsasabi ako ng totoo pero napatango siya makalipas ng ilang minuto.

"Oo nga, at napagtanto kung mas mabuti ngang tayo ang mag pursige,"

Allyssa said so I felt relief from what she said since she is looking at me intently as if she is reading what was on my face and mind but I am really happy that she agreed with me.

"Then, we should go back now and get ready,"

She said while humming since papagabi na din at nasa bundok pa din kami when I realized that I just pulled her with me and I was just only thinking of getting away from the two guys.

"Allyssa, do you know where we are?"

"Huh, we are at the mountain and we can just follow the path that wa--!! Where is the oath!?"

Napasigaw si Allyssa no'ng marealize niya na wala siyang makita na daan na susundan namin papauwi as she tried to look further away from me pero bumalik siya sa akin na naiiyak.

"Davina, I can't see a path trail. wahh! We're lost!"

"S-Sorry about that, Allyssa. We lost the trail but we still have time to look for a path since hindi pa madilim ang paligid,"

Pagpapatahan ko kay Allyssa na nakahawak sa braso ko kaya naglakad lakad kami ng deritso since I don't know where we are but we can just walk straight and hoping that we can see a river o daanan.

"Davina, it's getting darker and we are walking sometime now but we still didn't see any trail,"

Nag-aalalang sabi ni Allyssa sa akin na nakahawak sa braso ko dahil takot siya na baka mawala ako bigla.

"Don't worry we still can see our way so we need to look for a cave in the meantime or a river,"

"I'm scared, what if we see a bear or any animal here and I am hungry,"

"I am hoping that we don't bump with them and I am also hungry,"

I answered her as I look around kung may makikita akong kweba since its really getting darker at hindi ko na din masyadong makita ang dinadaanan namin.

"Wahh! May gumalaw doon,"

Sigaw ni Allyssa sabay turo doon sa harapan namin na gumalaw 'yong halaman at napaatras naman kami no'ng gumagalaw ito at mukhang papalabas so I hold her hand to get ready to pull her when we saw a rabbit kaya napabuntong hininga kaming pareho in relief of what we saw.

"I thought it was something dangerous animal,"

Allyssa said in relief as she let go of Davina to calm herself at napaupo sa damuhan while Davina sighs as she loosen her grip as she lets go of Allyssa's hand nong naupo ito sa damuhan at pati siya napaupo sa halo-halong nararamdaman niya.

"Let's look for a cave, Allyssa before it gets darker,"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

33.2K 1.1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
1.3K 82 33
BOOK 1 OF HENRIETTA TRILOGY. TO BE EDITED. *** I was a young boy who wished nothing but to be loved. But one day, as I was reminiscing a memory of my...
1.8M 64.8K 60
It was funny when I read other novels that portray people getting sucked out in a novel or an otome game. Until that happened to me. I wake up, grogg...
The empress is mine بواسطة Atlas_no_name

الخيال (فانتازيا)

39 7 9
What would you do if you got reincarnated as a slave in a whole different world? Stay that way? Well that's not what Tai Lynn did... Tai Lynn is a...