๊งเผบ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“’๐“ฑ...

De floridamadewritez

"๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข." ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™› ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ. "๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ... Mais

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’

7.7K 431 93
De floridamadewritez

Excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!! 

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-25 comments💬.

TW: Anal sex and Rough Talking.

Leona Di Rossi

Monday, March 27th, 2023: 6:25 p.m.

"Leona, is that you?" A deepened voice asked, causing me to raise my head.

"Peter?" I asked, then he nodded with a big smile.

Peter, was my best friend when I was in elementary school all the way up until I started dating Victor. He grew jealous because our relationship didn't work out in middle school and he saw me with someone else and jealously took over his body.

"You look amazing, are you here alone? I love to take you out and catch up with you." He said, smiling big.

"Thank you, and no I'm not alone. I'm actually here with my husband, kids, and the rest of my family. My husband is coming now." I said, smiling big.

"What's taking so long, Tesorino?" Leonardo asked, wrapping his arms and my waist as he stood behind me.

"I ran into someone." I spoke, truthfully.

"Peter, this is my husband Leonardo." I said with a great smile.

"Oh, so you weren't kidding when you said you were married?" He asked, with a slight chuckle.

"Why would I be kidding?" I asked, looking at him.

"Ex or old friend?" Leonardo asked through our link.

"Both." I said, then he nodded.

"How come you never gave me a chance? You really moved away out of the blue, and you came back married?" He said, mugging me while shaking his head.

"The hell is she supposed to do, wait for you? You not Drake or Future. She's moved on to bigger and better, now if you'll excuse us we have a family to get back to." Leonardo said, causing me to laugh then I took his hand and walked away.

"You too funny, baby." I said, laughing.

"I'm glad I can make you laugh." He said, pushing my chair out then I took a seat then he pushed it in and sat next to me.

"Everything good, Leona?" Luca asked, rubbing his somewhat protruding belly.

"Yes." I said, smiling then I grabbed onto my thigh when something began to vibrate.

"You sure?" Naomi asked.

"Yes, why y'all keep asking?" I asked, butting my lip while shifting in my seat slightly.

"You're only making it worse by moving around, baby." Leonardo said, with a slight chuckle.

"It looks like you're about to scream or something." Luca said, biting into his burger.

"Just slight cramps. I'll be fine." I said, then they nodded.

"So, how was everyone's first day on the island?" I asked, sipping my drink then the vibrations stopped.

"Wonderful, I loved the view in the backyard. I can't wait to watch it tonight if you know what I mean." Papa smirked, causing us to ball our faces up.

"That's disgusting, but I don't blame you." Fernando said, dapping him up.

"Right, I'm about to go crazy." Corey smirked while looking at Luca.

"Soon as the kids go to sleep, I'm up." Leonardo chimed in, smirking then all the men dapped one another up.

"Me stay up." Luciana said, looking up from her brothers who were sleeping causing us all to laugh.

"In your dreams, Principessa. Daddy has business to handle with your mama." Leonardo said, kissing her cheeks then the vibrations increased causing me to grip his thigh.

"Stop, please." I pleaded.

"No, you're a big girl." He said, looking over at me.

"Anyways, my day was amazing daughter. I would like to hit the shops one day with just the girls and shop till we drop." Mama said, causing me to smile.

"Heyyy, what about me?" Luca whined.

"You know you're one of us." Naomi said, rolling her eyes at his dramatics.

"Baby." I whispered in his ear, squeezing his thigh.

"I know, you're doing so good keep it up, Tesorino." He coaxed, rubbing my thigh.

"Ok." I said, then the waiters came with our orders and placed them in front of all of us.

"We can visit the shops Wednesday or Thursday." I said, holding back my moan by biting my lip.

"Ok, and ouuu." Naomi said, then she started recording her food.

~•~

"Bend over, and let me see under that dress." Leonardo said from across the room as he sat back drinking the dark liquor from the small clear glass.

The couple is finally alone after an evening spent with their family. As soon as they made it home, they started the baths for their kids and had them in bed before ten. Now that they have their responsibilities taken care of they can now enjoy each other.

"Yes, sir." Leona answered, laying her front on the bed leaving her ass in the air for her man then she lifted her dress.

"Damn, you're soaked." He husked, placing his glass on the side table next to him then he stood from his seat and slowly made his way behind his wife.

"Yes." Leona responded, looking back at Leonardo only to earn a smack on her nice plumped ass.

"Keep your eyes forward until I instruct you to do otherwise. As I let you know earlier this is your punishment, meaning I will not be letting up on you, yes? I don't care how much you beg and plead for me to stop I'm not going to because you lied to me and that will never be ok, understand?" He asked, pushing his hand in the center of her lower back causing it to arch.

"Yes, sir." She replied, earning a slap on her ass.

"Mhm, what a good little slut." He said, while rubbing her bum.

Feeling the pit of his stomach starting to burn a little and his boxers tightening more in the front, he ripped her dress into two and threw the pieces on the ground except for one of them.

"Hands behind your back." He instructed, watching her hands fall perfectly and collapse behind her smooth chocolate back.

With a smirk he used the thin price of fabric left from her dress to tie her hands in a skillful knot he knew she couldn't get out of unless he undid the knot himself.

"Can I take my shoes off?" She asked, turning her head slightly earning a hard smack on her ass.

"Fuck." Leona moaned softly from the powerful smack which she loved so much.

"I said keep your eyes forward, and no. I love the way you look in them." He said, looking down from her ass and down her smooth legs to the crystal covered red bottom heels that he spent thousands on just because he thought they would look good on her, and they did.

"I can see your wetness dripping from your pussy, and I haven't even touched her. You love when I talk to you like you're my bitch?" He asked, using his finger to scoop some of the arousal that fell in between her thighs then be sucked on it.

"Yes, sir. I love it." She responded, spreading her legs a little wider.

"Who told you to spread your legs, hmm? Did daddy tell you to do that, slut?" He asked, grabbing his belt.

"No, sir. My apologies." She said, trying to close them but he stopped her.

"Keep them open. I will not tolerate disobedience." He said, then he smacked her pussy with the end of her belt causing her to moan.

"Oh, yessss!" She moaned out, growing wetter by the second.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Mhmm, how bruised can this kitty get?" He asked, running his pointer finger down the middle of her lace panties.

"I don't know, but we can find out, please." She begged, rotating her hips trying to create friction.

"Stop." He demanded, slapping her pussy again, causing a high pitch moan to leave his mouth.

Grabbing the remote to the plug that's still placed inside of her. He pressed the number three causing her body to begin jerking in many directions as she fought off the urge to cum.

"D-daddyyy." She moaned out, squirming.

Pulling down his boxers his thick tan color dick popped out pointing directly at its target. The tip of his dick was leaking precum that rested right in front of the center of his wife.

"Stay still." He demanded slapping her ass while turning the butt plug off.

"Y-yes, sir." She panted heavily.

This was the most stimulation she felt in awhile and she hasn't even had the dick yet, and she knew as soon as they started she was going to explode over and over again.

Pushing her panties to the side, Leonardo rubbed his angered erection through her folds a couple of times before entering inside of soaking wet, warm pussy.

"Mhmm." He moaned with no shame as his wife walls clenched around him like a vise.

"B-babe, wait." She panted feeling him pull his dick out of her only leaving the tip in.

"No." He said, pushing his way back inside of her causing her to cry out in pleasure.

Grabbing onto the piece of fabric Leonardo put his leg up, and began stroking her at a fast pace holding nothing back no matter how much she begged and pleaded.

"Take..this..fucking..dick..slut." He said through his gritted teeth once he noticed she was trying to scoot away from him.

"I c-can'tttt!"  She dragged out, with tears rolling down her face.

"Yes, you can because you're daddy's slut. Now tell me." He demanded, slapping her ass .

"I-i'm d-daddy's slutttt, oh my goshhhh Leonardoooo!" She screamed, once the vibrations started again this time now at full speed.

The tie in his hand now used as leverage to lift Leona's front half off the bed, so her back fell into his chest then he wrapped one hand around her neck and the other one rested on her hip as he continued his assault.

"You're about to cum aren't you, slut? You love the way daddy fucks your pretty pussy, huh?" He husked inside of her ear, then she held her mouth open.

"BABY!" She managed to scream, once his thumb came in contact with her sensitive clit.

"Fuuuuuck!" He moaned closing his eyes, and throwing his head back.

"I-it's cumming...OUUUUU DADDYYYY!" She cried out, squirming around as she came on his dick then he soon followed behind her.

Pulling out slowly he let her body fall onto the bed, then he flipped her over until she was laying back flat on the bed. He watched as the orgasm still ran through her body. Her legs were shaking, tears streamed down her cheeks, and her mouth was held open.

"You so fucking sexy." He voiced, turning the vibrator off then he moved closer in between her legs.

"You see what you do to me, hmm? I just came now I'm hard again ready to feel you." He said, grabbing her right leg then he removed her shoe.

"If you could see what I see everyday baby you wouldn't even question your beauty. I love waking up and looking down to see your naked form wrapped against mine, do you know how safe you make me feel, baby?" He asked, removing the other shoe while Leona watched on the verge of tears.

"Fucking answer me." He demanded, slapping her pussy causing her back to arch off of the bed.

"N-no." She replied, looking at him.

"You make me feel like there's nobody else is in this world but us when we're alone and wrapped up with one another." He said, while removing her panties from her body.

"You make me feel the same way baby. You're my handsome protector." She said, sitting up in the bed the best she could since her hands were still tied.

"Till the day I die, but you didn't learn your lesson yet. Lay back." He said, licking his lips.

Doing as told her back met the bed again, and his hands found their way to her rounded ass. Spreading her cheeks some she grabbed the toy and began slowly pulling it out until it was out, then he placed it inside of the soap and water bowl he left on the nightstand.

This will be both of their first times participating in anal sex, but why not? His goal was to stuff all her holes with his seed, breeding her whole body to let her know the effect she had on him.

"Mhm, you about to fuck my ass, daddy?" She asked in a soft voice while biting her lip.

"Yup." He said, stroking his cream covered dick.

Who needs lube when your wife is a running faucet?

"I can already feel you deep in my ass, daddy. I can't wait for you to fill me up like the greedy cum hungry slut I am." Leona said, looking back at Leonardo with purple eyes causing his wolf to growl.

"Leona, shh I'm already in heat and you know how I get when your eyes turn purple." Leonardo warned, looking into her eyes still.

"I've been a bad girl, daddy. Aren't you gonna punish me even more, and fill me up with all our future pups, hmm?" She asked, then he bit his bottom lip and aligned himself with her asshole.

Pushing his tip through, he immediately pulled out all the way and took a deep breath then he started making his way back inside of her.

"Uhh, fuck." Leona cried out so beautifully as her man began marking another place on her body forever.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked, pausing his movements.

"No, d-don't stop, please." She pleaded, spreading her legs wider to make the insertion process easier on the both of them.

After minutes, he let out a sigh of relief and pleasure.

"I'm in." He informed, looking down at his beautiful wife who held eye contact with him this whole time.

"I feel so full." She said, shakily.

"Good. Ugh, fuck!" He said, then he began moving inside of her slowly causing him to moan.

Closing his eyes and biting his lips, Leonardo continued at the painfully slow pace not only letting himself get adjusted to the newly stretched hole but also his wife. After all it was her hole getting fucked, and he didn't want her tearing in any area especially because of him.

"Fuck, me! Why you being scared, huh?!" Leona questioned with an attitude, thrusting her hips upwards.

That was it. Opening his eyes, looking down at his wife he wrapped his ringed hand around her neck squeezing it but not too hard because he still wanted her to breathe, then he started thrusting inside of her at a fast pace.

"This what you wanted, bitch?" He asked, biting his bottom lip as she let out the sexiest moans in her history of moaning.

"Yessssss, i-it feels sooo good!" She cried out.

"Tell me you're beautiful." He said, thrusting deeper inside of her causing her eyes to roll back.

"I-ohmygoshhhh, yes..yes..yessssss!" She moaned out, seeing nothing but stars as her orgasm began building in the pit of her stomach again.

"You better fucking answer me, Leona Di Rossi!" He boomed, causing her back to arch.

"What a fucking slut." He thought, smirking.

"I-i'm bel." She spoke, softly.

Translation: Beautiful.

"That's right, am I ever gonna here you questioning how beautiful you are?" He asked, feeling her legs wrap around his waist.

"N-no, daddy!" She replied.

"Are you ever gonna lie to daddy, again?" He asked, wrapping both of his hands around her neck as he began chasing his nut.

"NOOOOO." She screamed, jerking forward from the friction her clit was now getting now that her legs were wrapped around him.

"T-tell daddy you fucking sorry and make a mess, baby." He husked inside of her ear, then he sunk his teeth inside of her mark causing a high pitch moan to escape her mouth.

"AHHHH, IM SO SORRY DADDY!" She let out in a high pitch voice, squirting in between the two of them.

"UGHH, SHIT LEONA!" He groaned deeply once he removed his teeth from her neck as he began spasming inside of her releasing all their kids.

"Don't move, please." He let out, feeling his knot begin to swell so none of the seed would release.

"How can I move when your big ass is on top of me?" She asked through their link, causing him to let out a breathless laugh.

"Be quiet. I love you." He linked, wrapping his arms underneath her to remove the fabric from around her wrist.

"I love you more, sugar daddy." She said, running her hands through his head.

"You're so handsome." She said, smiling down at him then she kissed his forehead.

"You're so beautiful." He said, cheesing.

"Do you think anybody heard us?" She asked, taking her ringed hand out of his hair to look at the huge rock.

"Anybody with ears did, but I don't care." He said, grabbing her hand then he kissed it.

"Baby, my ass and pussy are sore." She said, yawning.

"Good, and I bet you learned your lesson." He said, closing his eyes.

"I did, thank you." She said, intertwining their fingers together.

"My pleasure." He said, letting the silence take over their bodies as they held one another.

•••

Chapter 54 is complete.

What was your favorite part?

What was your least favorite part?

Any feedback or questions?

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-floridamadewritez 😚

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

17.1K 760 28
"๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’Š๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’…. ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ, ๐’๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”...
103K 3.9K 26
Read and enjoy๐Ÿ˜Œ
217K 4.9K 50
Falling for the mobster