[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

8.13

366 17 0
By Erishi_An

After the hacking incident, Mi Dao came home and fell asleep. Despite this, it took a week to recover.

    Alas, the old man is old, he can't stay up all night, he can't stay up all night anymore.

    Jiang Xing worked much harder than Mi Dao, and after solving the hackers overnight, he couldn't rest easy, because "Galaxy 3" was about to be released.

    Mi Dao didn't dare to disturb him, so he cuddled beside Jiang Xing every day, and didn't mention more about the test list, but because Jiang Xing had an interview with the technical department, Mi Dao kissed him several times after that.

    what! Life is so happy!

    The project of kissing is very practical for Mi Dao and Jiang Xing.

    First of all, it doesn't take much time, as long as you kiss it, you can get it back... Cough, although they often kiss for ten minutes.

.Second, its duration is very long, covering a two-hour refractory period.

    However, according to Article 3 of the Swap Rule, if the same item is used repeatedly, the duration will be shortened in turn. If you want the swap effect to last for two hours, you can only kiss it 12 times at most.

    Really kiss once less.

    In addition, Mi Dao also found that by repeatedly testing the items in the list, the increase in the completion of the script will also decrease. Although the system will still "ding" to indicate that the body has been replaced, the completion degree has not increased.

    Generally, when testing a certain item for the first time, it may add 1% or 2%. If you add 1%, the second test will not increase the completion degree; if you add 2%, it will become 1% the second time, and if you repeat it later, it will become zero.

    Mi Dao has asked the system why it is like this.

.The system replied: "You hand in the same plan to your boss every day. Do you think they will give you good reviews?"

    Mi Dao: "..." No, he will be fired.

    After kissing a few times, the two sealed up this killer skill for emergency use, and made an appointment not to use it if it was unnecessary.

    Rice surface: "Okay."

    Mi Dao's Heart: "QAQ"

    Ah, ah, ah, he is so hungry! He was wronged, he was wronged! He wished he could hug Jiang Xing and chew it! ! !

    Mi Dao looked at Jiang Xing who could only watch but couldn't eat, and left tears of sadness.

    At the beginning of September, "Galaxy III" was released as scheduled, and the whole network was sensational. In just half a day, the sales volume exceeded 100,000, which is an unmatched achievement in the existing holographic stand-alone game industry.

."Galaxy 3" not only sells well, but also has an excellent reputation. The game has just been released. In the morning, it will be broadcast on the entire network, and in the afternoon, the plot will be broadcast on the entire network. In a nutshell: well-made, high-flying, and unbelievably cool.

    On the day of its launch, the company made a lot of money, so everyone happily organized a celebration feast.

    Yao Zexi invited guests, and the company booked a venue in a luxury hotel in the city for a celebration party.

    Party is a buffet system. After Yao Zexi finished his opening remarks, everyone started looking for something to eat.

    Mi Dao originally asked Jiang Xing to have dinner together, but when Yao Zexi came off the stage and came to look for Jiang Xing, it seemed that something had happened.

    Mi Dao guessed that they were going to discuss the game, but he was already hungry, so he told Jiang Xing and went for food first.

.Bearing Jiang Xing's shell, Mi Dao was not afraid of others talking to him. Jiang Xing has not had many interpersonal contacts since before, and there are fewer people who can communicate with each other. Basically, his communication with other people is about official business.

    Apart from Mi Dao, the one who can talk with Jiang Xingneng about daily life is probably Chen Fangzhi... But Mi Dao still can't imagine what kind of daily life other than games can be discussed by these two techs sitting together.

    Besides, Jiang Xing is really good at imitating.

    Two characteristics: smile and talk less.

    When meeting people, just smile calmly; when listening to people, keep silent, and occasionally make an "um" to express that you are listening.

    Even if someone comes to ask technical questions at ordinary work, Mi Dao only needs to frown, listen carefully and remember, and then reply: "I see, I'll think about it, I'll tell you later."

    Get it done.

.Mi Dao felt that he had become a master imitating Jiang Xing.

    As for Jiang Xing's side, Mi Dao was a little worried about him, after all... um, it wasn't Mi Dao who said it himself, it was Tong Qianqian who said it.

    Mi Dao is like a cute mascot in the company, everyone likes him, especially his age-reduced face, he looks like a college student coming for an internship, and he is very attractive... bullying.

    Hmph, as generous as him, of course he chose to forgive them.

    However, Mi Dao soon found that his worries were unnecessary.

    Although Jiang Xing can't be said to imitate very much, at least he doesn't pretend to be a gangster. He readily accepts everyone's ridicule, and occasionally tries to talk to each other. Even because of his own mature aura, Mi Dao's recent wind comments are still vague. The trend from "cute" to "handsome".

    Mi Dao: "..." He was also handsome himself! ! !

.Mi Dao grabbed some seafood, grabbed a glass of red wine, found a place to sit, and peeked at Jiang Xing who was chatting with Yao Zexi.

    Rice and rice star eyes. Ah, so handsome.

    system:"……"

    He was eating and eating, and Tong Qianqian came over for some unknown reason. She took a glass of Coke and sat opposite Mi Dao.

    Mi Dao looked at her suspiciously. Why did she come to Jiang Xing?

    Mi Dao smiled at Tong Qianqian: "Is there something wrong with Senior Sister?"

    Compared to getting along with herself, Tong Qianqian obviously looks a little more restrained. She smiles so softly that even Mi Dao is not used to it.

    Tong Qianqian said, "Xiaoxing, although it's a bit presumptuous... can I ask you something?"

    Mi Dao continued to smile: "What?"

    Tong Qianqian said, "Do you like little rice?"

    Rice: "!!!"

.Mi Dao was so frightened that his heart beat faster, and he stabilized his voice: "Why do you ask that?"

    "Because you've been looking at Xiaodaomi." Tong Qianqian replied with a smile, "You see his eyes are so gentle, I'm going to be moved. Haha, although I'm sorry to say this, Fangzhi, but you like Xiaodao. Rice, right?"

    Rice choked.

    No, no, it must be his fault.

    He bears Jiang Xing's shell and likes Jiang Xing so much, he definitely wants to stare Jiang Xing out of a hole every day...

    So, Mi Dao really didn't know how to explain to Tong Qianqian.

    Are you saying you already have a girl you like? Or do I just treat the senior as a brother?

    Mi Dao feels like he is going crazy... This question is too difficult.

.Tong Qianqian saw the "Jiang Xing" in front of her with red ears, and she still did not deny this sensitive sexual orientation issue.

    There is a situation!

    If Xiaoxing also likes the big baby Mi, then the big baby doesn't have to work so hard!

    Tong Qianqian's eyes lit up, and she was even a little excited: "Xiaoxing, would you like to try talking to Xiaodaomi about this?"

    Mi Dao: "..." When it's over, seeing Tong Qianqian's state, she's dizzy with CP.

    Fortunately, he is the one who is wearing Jiang Xing's shell now!

    Mi Dao turned his head quickly, thinking about how to answer this question.

    Before I could figure it out, the lights in the venue suddenly dimmed, and there was an uproar in the venue.

    Tong Qianqian was stunned: "What's the situation?"

.Mi Dao was also a little confused, and started to touch the phone. Before he could turn on the flashlight, a spotlight hit the stage with a "pop".

    On the stage stood Chen Fangzhi in a suit and leather shoes, his hair was meticulously combed, and he was holding a large bouquet of bright red roses in his hands.

    At this time, another beam of light hit Tong Qianqian precisely.

    Mi Dao heard Tong Qianqian exclaim, and then he remembered.

    On the day of the "Galaxy 3" celebration banquet, Chen Fangzhi proposed to Tong Qianqian.

    Although it was the second time I saw such a scene, Mi Dao was still a little excited.

    Afraid of disturbing the two of them, Mi Dao quickly slipped away. While slipping away, she listened to Chen Fangzhi, who was so nervous and stumbling, carrying the same marriage proposal as in reality, with a smile on his face.

    Halfway through the slip, Mi Dao was caught by the wrist.

.Mi Dao looked back and saw that it was Jiang Xing.

    Jiang Xing smiled at him, made a silent gesture, and took Mi Dao to the window.

    Under the eyes of everyone, Chen Fangzhi walked to Tong Qianqian, knelt down, and took out the ring: "Will you marry me?"

    Tong Qianqian was so moved that she could not cry, she could only nod her head repeatedly, choked out "I do".

    When the lights came on, Mi Dao looked at the two people who were hugging each other, smiled and applauded, and said to Jiang Xing, "Brother Zhi, it's alright, let's do this."

    Jiang Xing said with a smile, "He's been ready for a long time."

    Mi Dao was surprised: "You know?"

    Jiang Xing said, "Yao Zexi and I know, and we helped a little bit."

    Mi Dao looked at the gorgeous lighting effects of the venue, and the awesome marriage proposal MV... The technology is awesome!

.Everyone in the venue gathered around to say "Congratulations", and Mi Dao always felt envious when she saw Tong Qianqian's happy expression.

    Mi Dao sighed: "It's really good."

    You can find someone you love and love yourself, and be together forever.

    Jiang Xing looked at Mi Dao: "Do you want to get married, senior?"

    Mi Dao paused and smiled: "I don't know, I haven't even found the person yet."

    But even if you find it, you can't get married.

    Mi Dao continued: "But if I find it, I want to spend the rest of my life with him—well, live in a big house, raise a dog and son, and the two of them can be together every day and do what they like to do."

    Jiang Xing listened carefully and smiled softly: "What kind of dog does the senior like?"

    Mi Dao thought for a while: "Large dogs? The kind that are majestic when they are pulled out for a walk..I feel that Su Mu is very beautiful, and I like the golden retriever very much, Erha... Well, if I can find someone who won't tear down the house, maybe that's fine too. "

    After Jiang Xing heard this, he said with a curved corner of his mouth, "Okay."

    Mi Dao was a little stunned: "..." What?

    Seeing Jiang Xing no longer speaking, Mi Dao asked him with a smile, "What about you? Where's your girlfriend? When are you going to get married?"

    Jiang Xing glanced at him and said, "I don't have a girlfriend."

    Mi Dao let out an "Oh—" and asked again, "Then...the person you like? Didn't you say when you were in college that you had a senior you liked? How is it now?"

    Jiang Xing looked at Mi Dao and seemed a little helpless: "It's not Senior Sister."

    Mi Dao was still stunned: "Could it be a schoolgirl?"

    Jiang Xing: "...No."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh, that might be the same level.

.Mi Dao asked him again: "Do you still have contact?"

    Jiang Xing froze, his eyes narrowed, and his eyes were a little gloomy: "I haven't had it for a long time, but—" Jiang Xing looked at Mi Dao, "Recently contacted."

    Mi Dao's heart skipped a beat: "Then do you still like her now?"

    After Jiang Xing listened, the deep affection in his eyes almost turned into substance and flowed out of his eyes, but he pursed his lips and did not answer.

    Seeing Jiang Xing's silence, Mi Dao suddenly didn't dare to listen to his reply.

    Mi Dao immediately changed the question and asked with a smile, "How did you meet her?"

    Jiang Xing's solemn expression was relaxed: "In high school, when the school held activities, he was a member of the student council. I helped him, and he asked me for a drink - but it seems that he doesn't remember it anymore."

    Mi Dao was stunned: "..." That's it? .That's it? !

    He also served in the student council in high school! He also needs help with his activities! If Jiang Xing could like him, he would be willing to invite Jiang Xing to drink the drink of his life, right? ! !

    Mi Dao felt that he had missed a hundred million.

    He sighed bitterly, and after sighing, he glanced at the corner of his eye, just in time to see the beverage counter beside him.

    He quickly brought a glass of orange juice from the stage, he remembered that Jiang Xing liked this.

    Mi Dao handed the orange juice to Jiang Xing: "Here it is."

    Jiang Xing took it: "...?"

    Mi Dao blinked and asked him expectantly, "How is it? Do you like me?"

    Jiang Xing was slightly startled, glanced at the golden orange juice, and couldn't help laughing: "Well, I like it."

    Mi Dao blushed.

.He originally just wanted to make a joke, but he didn't expect Jiang Xing to really talk to him.

    Mi Dao was a little excited and quickly asked the system: "Dad! Did Xiao Xing really like me?!"

    System: "What do you think?"

    Mi Dao: "..." Woohoo.

    System: "This is a love strategy game. According to your own settings, the target's favorability for you must be 85% or above before it is possible to trigger the confession plot."

    Mi Dao: "..." Alright, alright, he knew that Xiaoxing was joking. Grievance.jpg

    Because the game script is set very simple, the character Jiang Xing's favorability to Mi Dao is linked to the completion of the script. Now that the completion of the script has just reached 70%, it is impossible for Jiang Xing to confess to him.

.On Mi Dao's side, it is best not to confess to Jiang Xing now. With this degree of favorability, if you blindly choose to confess or forcefully push it, it is definitely a proper BE - Mi Dao, an old player who has played love games for N years, said He knows this.

    The atmosphere in the venue became very lively because of Chen Fangzhi's marriage proposal. Everyone was booing, asking Chen Fangzhi and Tong Qianqian to have a glass of wine and eat the same cookie.

    Mi Dao was very happy watching the play on the side.

    Happy and happy, his phone suddenly vibrated several times.

    Mi Dao took out his mobile phone and saw that it was a few WeChat messages from the note "Mother-in-law"——

    Smash it!

    My dad and I are back from Australia!

    Remember to go home for the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday this weekend!

    good! Mua~

    smile.jpg

.The author has something to say: Rice Rice: Σ(っ °Д °;)っ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 821 14
the continuation of Studio Lovers - Are they going crazy? Or have they really seen eachother in their past life?
175K 4K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
41.7K 1.1K 77
Title: 绝美Alpha与Beta影卫 Author:喵三省 Status: Completed Description: Gu Tingshen, the third son of the Gu family, like a banished immortal, he is as noble...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...