[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

8.11

365 19 1
By Erishi_An

Going, it hasn't been handed in yet.

    But the kiss is received!

    Mi Dao was very happy, and especially wanted to talk to Tong Qianqian about his harvest, but no, he had to hold back.

    So Mi Dao blushed and said two words: "No..."

    Mi Dao hasn't come out yet, but Tong Qianqian knows Mi Dao's sexual orientation.

    She saw that Baby Mi's white and tender cheeks suddenly turned red, and her trust in his denial suddenly decreased.

    Tong Qianqian said with a mean face: "Huh-then why are you blushing? Tsk tsk tsk, little brother, you are not right, your expression is very wrong."

    Rice: "..."

    Tong Qianqian's big eyes flashed with gossip: "If it's not for dating, then why are you two tired of being together every day? . . Let me tell you, the girls in the company are about to smash the two of you in the small group, okay? "

    Mi Dao's face turned even redder.

    No wonder he has been getting weird smiles from some of his colleagues recently, as well as the caring eyes of his aunt.

    He understands now, not only does he understand, but he also really wants to say something to them—

    This CP is so good! Have an eye! Does the artist's wife from the art department have a picture of the same person? Please take him to drink with him, thank you!

    system:"……"

    Tong Qianqian stared at Mi Dao's increasingly red cheeks, "I was abroad for half a month before, I didn't see it with my own eyes, I just saw how high the group was, I thought they were just joking, but I didn't expect to come back and observe. ——Do you call this the official killing your colleagues? Why do you run into Jiangxing's office every day? . Closed doors and windows, hey I have to warn you, holy companies are not the place to do that kind of thing! "

    Mi Dao: "..." Can't do it!

    normal knowledge increased.jpg

    system:"……"

    Tong Qianqian was still a little angry when she talked: "I always wanted to talk to you face to face, but you are still avoiding me these days? It's hard to make an appointment with you. This is too much, little rice, don't think that I didn't find out, if you have a boyfriend, you don't want your sister?"

    This is definitely what Jiang Xing did!

    But Mi Dao could only put the pot on his back innocently, and quickly apologized: "Sister, I was wrong, I really didn't mean to hide from you! Really! After you've been busy for a while, I'll treat you to a buffet! The most expensive in the city The revolving restaurant."

    Tong Qianqian raised her eyebrows: "You said that."

.Mi Dao nodded and assured: "I said what I said."

    When you go back, you must ask Jiang Xing if he is willing to contribute money to help him...

    Tong Qianqian took a sip of tea calmly: "Well, explain it? What's the situation with you and Xiaoxing?"

    Mi Dao was not afraid of Tong Qianqian's question. When he decided to go to Jiang Xing's office to work every day, Mi Dao had already made good words with Jiang Xing and Yao Zexi.

    Mi Dao explained smoothly: "Actually, this is the case, isn't "The Three Stars" coming soon, but when I looked back, I found that there were still a lot of things to be adjusted; and the function of "Life" that automatically generates the script, I have to watch on the spot, and I don't have much time now, and it's troublesome to run around, so I just stay there."

    After Tong Qianqian heard it, she made a long "Ah--", expressing sympathy and pity. .But she doesn't know much about the specific situation, because she hasn't planned for a long time.

    After the release of "Leyang Love Song", her dream of being a girl writer was fulfilled, and when the company was first registered, no one was in charge of operation and publicity - there were five people in the team, Yao Zexi had to coordinate the overall situation, and Jiang Xing and Chen Fangzhi were technical nerds again. , I don't know anything about Xuan Fa, and Mi Dao's screenwriting talent is much higher than her, and her mind is full of ghost ideas.

    So after fiddling around, she switched to doing this. Later, when she did it, she found that she was especially suitable for this line of work, so she basically never touched the script planning again.

    After Mi Dao Pa La Pa La explained, he added: "Also, I'm not just staying with Xiao Xing. Brother Jersey also comes here often."

    Tong Qianqian understood: "Oh, no wonder there are still people who are taking your 3P."

    Rice: "..."

.Really annoying fellow.

    Tong Qianqian put down the teacup, went around behind the bar, took out the bread and cakes in the paper bag, opened the double-door refrigerator, and froze everything that should be frozen in.

    Mi Dao continued to make tea, thought for a while, took out his mobile phone, and sent a message to Jiang Xing: "I made tea and coffee, and Qian Qian bought bread and cake. You can come anytime if you want to eat~"

    After waiting for a while after sending out Mi Dao, Jiang Xing didn't reply, he was probably busy.

    Mi Dao was not in a hurry to close the interface, staring at Jiang Xing's avatar absentmindedly.

    Jiang Xing's head is a landscape photo, a large golden terraced field from above, as bright as a screen of sunshine.

    He has used this avatar for a long time. It seems that when Mi Dao added him for the first time, he used this avatar. It probably doesn't mean much.

    I don't know if it was taken when I was traveling.

.As for rice and rice, it belongs to the type where if you don't write a note, you won't be able to find anyone else in two or three days.

    Mi Dao likes to change avatars. All of them are characters from the company's games. He has used the nine-headed body and the Q version. As long as they are handsome and good-looking, he will use them.

    When Mi Dao created this game world, his avatar happened to be the villain, His Royal Highness, the third prince in "Galaxy 3", so his current avatar is the super invincible and handsome Ryan in the black imperial uniform.

    I don't know how long I watched, but Jiang Xing popped up a message: "Okay."

    Rice's eyes lit up.

    Two seconds later, another message was sent: "Sorry, I was busy just now and didn't see it."

    Mi Dao couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth, so he happily replied: "It's alright, you hurry up, don't call me back~"

    Jiang Xing replied in seconds: "Yes."

.Mi Dao was afraid of disturbing his work, so he didn't dare to post anything, so he kept staring at the above few lines and grinning.

    Tong Qianqian put the cake in the refrigerator, and after closing the door, she saw Mi Dao giggling with her phone in her hands.

    Tong Qianqian raised her eyebrows: "Is this the real boyfriend?"

    Mi Dao couldn't hold back his smile and waved his hand: "No, it's still a small line."

    Tong Qianqian was a little speechless when she saw Mi Dao's spring-like smile: "Baby Mi."

    Mi Dao looked up dumbfounded: "Huh?"

    Tong Qianqian said, "You actually like Xiaoxing, right?"

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh.

    Tong Qianqian picked up the teacup, and Holmes' face said, "I remember, the two of you had a good relationship when you were in college, right? But I didn't know your sexual orientation at that time, and I didn't collect much evidence, so I couldn't study it. . . Later, Xiaoxing graduated and went to study abroad for a year and a half. You should not have much contact with him, and I didn't hear much about him. Hmmm... But now, it's been three or four months since he came back, and you two are so close again, so- eh? "

    Mi Dao's eyes were erratic.

    Tong Qianqian said, "Xiaoxing is definitely your thing, right? Look, all the game characters you like look a lot like Xiaoxing, like Junior Brother Wei, Little Tyrant, Foehn Dog, and so on. There are His Royal Highness Ryan, Muying Emperor..."

    Mi Dao blushed when she heard Tong Qianqian's count, feeling that she was exposed.

    Indeed, when he was designing those characters, he consciously or unconsciously referred to Jiang Xing's character and appearance.

    Although the similarity between characters is not high, their values ​​in various dimensions are basically similar to Jiang Xing's values ​​in various dimensions at more than 80%.

.To put it more vividly, Jiang Xing is like the center of a ball, while other characters are scattered in various positions on the sphere. The distance will never exceed the radius of the sphere.

    After Tong Qianqian counted those few, Mi Dao suddenly found out: He seems to have slept in all of them!

    Hey, rounded up to sleep across the river.

    Very good, his dog life is complete.

    Then Tong Qianqian counted one more: "Oh, there is also Zhao Tianao, who looks quite similar."

    Mi Dao: "Pfft."

    Tong Qianqian: "Well, it's just that the outline is a little stiffer. After all, it's for the big male protagonist... or Xiaoxing is more delicate."

    Mi Dao refused to make up for the love-hate relationship between himself and Zhao's son: "...Sister, let's drink tea."

.Tong Qianqian drank tea and looked at Mi Dao: "So, do you like Xiaoxing?"

    Mi Dao picked up the teacup and blew the tea noodles, without admitting or denying it, just smiled and said softly: "Xiaoxing is a straight man, in principle, I don't shoot straight men, so I become friends with him. That's fine."

    Well, even though he's so old, he hasn't shot anyone yet.

    Tong Qianqian asked him suspiciously, "How do you know that Xiaoxingzhi is straight?"

    Mi Dao took a sip of tea, her eyes dimmed: "I asked him before, and he said that there is someone he likes, who seems to be quite cute, but I haven't seen it before. Brother Jersey also said that Xiaoxing doesn't look like it. people from our side."

    Tong Qianqian only sighed after hearing this. She believed very much in Yao Zexi's intuitive judgment of the same kind. She used to be young and ignorant, and she even compared with others when she was unconvinced. As a result, they guessed ten to nine and a half, and she couldn't afford to offend her.
.Tong Qianqian said regretfully: "then there's no way. But to be honest, just slap the two of you in the face. You and Xiaoxing can really suck."

    Mi Da smiled. Cough, to be honest, he can too.

    This is the end of the topic. As for whether Mi Dao likes Jiang Xing or not, Tong Qianqian did not delve further.

    The two talked for a while, talked about various danmei works, and talked about the relationship between Tong Qianqian and Chen Fangzhi, until the public relations side contacted Tong Qianqian to discuss the follow-up public opinion on the emergency suspension of the service. Mi Dao was free again.

    For this crisis, he couldn't help anything, he could only be in a hurry, couldn't sleep, read novels and watched dramas and couldn't calm down, so he just squatted aside and played with Lego toys.

    While watching the time, Mi Dao made toys and became even more nervous after eleven o'clock, for fear that he and Jiang Xing would switch over at any time.

.The first half of the night was relatively hard to stay up. Four hours after the body changed, Mi Dao heard the system "ding" at 1:20 in the morning, his eyes were dark, and he opened his eyes to see the computer.

    Mi Dao took a closer look and held the cup by himself.

    Very good, no trouble, Jiang Xing was just drinking water.

    Mi Dao put down the cup and listened to the sound of the keyboard crackling all around. Everyone dared not breathe, and raced against time to fix the bug.

    Mi Dao quickly got up and walked out. Xiao Li raised his head and said, just like a prisoner: "Where is the boss?"

    Mi Dao's heart skipped a beat, and her face calmed down: "Toilet."

    Sneaking out the door, Mi Dao breathed a sigh of relief.

    Whoa, Alexander. It turns out that Jiang Xing has worked so hard here...

.Mi Dao hurried to the bar, and before taking two steps, he saw Jiang Xing walking towards him with his shell on his back.

    Looking at the pair of eyes, Mi Dao secretly rubbed his heartbeat a little faster.

    Jiang walked to Mi Dao, looked left and right, and opened a nearby conference room with his card: "This way."

    Jiang Xing turned on the light, Mi Dao followed and closed the door: "I told Xiao Li to go to the toilet, how is the situation?"

    Jiang Xing turned around and looked at Mi Dao, his expression seemed to relax a little: "Fortunately, it's too late."

    Mi Dao smiled: "That's good."

    Jiang Xing looked at him with a smile, his brown eyes were extremely gentle.

    Mi Dao was stunned by Jiang Xing's gaze, and the tip of his heart was trembling. He quickly said, "This time it will be four hours. If you follow other reduction rules, try again in three hours and fifty minutes."

.Jiang Xing still only looked at him, it seemed that he would be able to relax enough, he smiled and said, "Well."

    Mi Dao asked Jiang Xing in a low voice, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in his heart. He asked Jiang Xing in a low voice, "Then... kiss again?"

    Jiang Xing rolled his eyes, didn't say anything, and kissed him directly.

    The system made a "ding" sound, and before Mi Dao changed his body, he was pressed against the door by Jiang Xing before he could stand firm.

    A long drive in, a deep kiss.

    Mi Dao unconsciously grabbed onto Jiang Xing's clothes, everything seemed to be getting closer and closer, and the boundary between the two gradually became blurred.

    In the silent conference room, the sound of the heart almost breaking.

    When Mi Dao was almost out of breath, Jiang Xing stopped.

    This time, I was much more restrained than last time, Mi Dao was still a little dizzy after being kissed, and there was a crackling in my head.

.He gasped for breath, and forgot to release the fingers that were pulling on Jiang Xing's clothes.

    Jiang Xing stepped back a little, staring at Mi Dao with a hazy expression, his eyes darkened, his Adam's apple moved up and down, but he couldn't relieve his thirst.

    Mi Dao came back to his senses, his voice was soft, and couldn't help asking: "Don't you hate it?"

    Jiang Xing's low voice scratched his throat: "What?"

    Mi Dao's ears were burning, and his eyes were dodging: "Kissing a man or something..."

    Jiang Xing raised the corners of his mouth: "I haven't kissed anyone before—"

    He leaned over, as if confirming, and lightly pecked Mi Dao's wet lips, his smiling brown eyes filled with dazzling stars:

    "But I don't hate doing it with you."

    The author has something to say: Mi Dao: "Xiao Xing's avatar, I don't think it's meaningful."

.Jiang Xing: "Okay, I know that Man Sao can't catch up with the senior, so he has to play straight ball.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 896 66
Title: 渣攻,你爹来咯! Author:不吃姜糖 Status: Completed Description: Qi Qingyun encountered his wife's dystocia in his previous life and was killed by a car on...
121K 6.2K 69
Su Xing inherited a house, where a rare spatial overlap was taking place. The man who 'cohabited' with him was a young and handsome entrepreneurial e...
21.8K 811 35
"Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish in your heart!" Because of the instability of the soul, Bai Chen travels through the various small...
352K 10K 200
Author: Yi Duoyun/易朵云 Category: Tanmei Fiction Status: 206 chapter (Finished) Introduction [I just want to withdraw from the circle of koi shou × hi...