[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

8.10

395 19 5
By Erishi_An

The warm reminder from the system father sounded in Mi Dao, which was even more pleasant than the reminder sound of a certain Alipay.

    Mi Dao was shocked after hearing this: "Dad! Why are you being so kind to me all of a sudden! Did you eat something wrong?!"

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao was so moved that she wanted to confess: "Oh Dad, I love—"

    System: "beep-"

    Rice: "..."

    System: "Go work, go work, don't fix these crooked things."

    Mi Dao: "Hee hee, Dad, I love you the most! Mua~"

    System: "Humph."

    Mi Dao returned to the plot with an excited face: "Oh! I'm here! My favorite Xiaoxing!"

    system:"……"

    The host's mouth, a deceiving ghost.

.Mi Dao ruthlessly abandoned his favorite old father and looked at Jiang Xiaoxing, his favorite.

    Jiang Xing frowned, took out his phone, opened the list, and quickly swiped his fingers to confirm the available items.

    Mi Dao quickly recalled the rest of the things in his head, and the most suitable one is...

    Rule 13: Light kisses.

    Mi Dao's heart skipped a beat, and his throat was immediately dry, as if he hadn't had a sip of water for three days.

    kiss the river...

    When Mi Dao thought of how he and Jiang Xing were kissing, his old face was so red that blood was dripping.

    Wow can you really kiss? ! Xiaoxing won't hate him, will he? !

    If he is pushed away by Xiaoxing, he thinks his miserable life can be over here, okay? !

.Jiang Xing in front of him was still thinking about the solution: "The time for the hug is not enough, and the others are not enough - senior, it seems that you can only hug first, I will check the situation, and I will wait for more than an hour left. Find a way, okay?"

    Mi Dao's ears were so loud that he couldn't hear a few words.

    No, no, he needs to calm down!

    This is just a game mission, and now that the script completion level is fifty or sixty, Jiang Xing should be able to accept physical contact with his lips. Besides, they are all men, and they won't lose a piece of meat if they kiss, and it is an emergency situation. According to Jiang Xing's character design, they should be able to understand him, so a kiss may be possible... Hey duck!

    If it's a big deal, delete the file and start over!

    If he could live together for another month and a half, he would be very happy too hahahahaha...

.Thinking of this, Mi Dao felt that he was suddenly full of power, like a charged mobile phone, flashing a dazzling light.

    Jiang Xing was a little worried when he saw Mi Dao's blushing face and said nothing, "Senior?"

    Mi Dao looked straight into Jiang Xing's eyes bravely: "Xiao Xing, I know there are several projects, and the recovery time should be more than two hours."

    Jiang Xing raised his eyebrows and waited for Mi Dao to continue.

    Mi Dao coughed lightly, and began to make up things with reason: "Just that... Two days ago, Brother Jersey said that he found a friend of his who had participated in the research of the body swap project, and inquired about some related matters. Things. His friend said that although the data has not been fully disclosed, some projects can indeed last for more than two hours on average, and the results of many people who exchanged are roughly the same..."

    Jiang Xing's eyes flashed, and he asked Mi Dao in a low voice, "What is it?"
.Mi Dao's ears were itchy, he whispered, "Kiss, kiss or something..."

    Seeing Mi Dao's red ears and dodging eyes, Jiang Xing raised the corner of his mouth slightly: "Oh, really? Why didn't I hear Yao Zexi tell me?"

    Mi Dao felt guilty, and quickly explained: "Didn't you be very busy the past two days, I plan to tell you when you are free."

    Jiang Xing held back his smile: "That's it."

    Mi Dao Chicken pecking rice nodded: "Well, that's it."

    Jiang walked in front of Mi Dao and asked him, "Do you want to try it?"

    Mi Dao's heart almost jumped out: "Try...try it."

    Jiang Xing looked at Mi Dao with a half-smile, "What should I do?"

    Rice choked.

    Specifically...it's lip to lip to be specific!

.But it is strange to say this, and he is the taller one now, so he should take the initiative, after all, let Jiang Xing kiss himself on tiptoe... How embarrassing.

    Mi Dao said to Jiang Xing, "You... close your eyes?"

    Jiang Xing closed his eyes.

    Mi Dao looked at his face - well, it's like kissing the mirror! Hold on! Don't panic! he can!

    Mi Dao pursed her lips, leaned in slowly, tapped her lips at the speed of light, and bounced them off.

    Mi Dao's heart was beating.

    Jiang Xing: "..."

    Waited two seconds.

    Rice: "???"

    what happened!

    Mi Dao was anxious and called out to the system in her heart: "Dad! Where's Ding? Where's your Ding Ding?"

    system:"???"

    Mi Dao: "Why didn't you Ding Ding?"

.System: "..." You didn't Ding Ding!

    Mi Dao was confused, and the whole person was caught in the question of why Dad didn't Ding Ding.

    Before Mi Dao could think clearly, Jiang Xing opened his eyes with a little helplessness in his eyes.

    He raised his hand to fish, pulled Mi Dao's neck and pressed it down, sticking it on it restrainedly.

    Rice: "!!!"

    System: "Ding! The body swap is successful, the script completion rate is +2%, and the current script completion rate is 59%."

    The moment she regained control of her body, Mi Dao found herself hooking Jiang Xing's neck boldly, her lips touching Jiang Xing's.

    Mi Dao's brain was blank, and the excitement that burst out in his heart exploded into fireworks.

    He hugged him almost subconsciously and hugged Jiang Xing tighter.

    Jiang Xing wanted to stop, but he didn't expect Mi Dao to come up.

.When he froze, all the strings in his heart suddenly snapped.

    Those brown eyes darkened, Jiang Xing stretched out his hand and took a hard circle, holding Mi Dao's waist with one hand and the back of his head with the palm of his hand, and once again covered his lips.

    The more entangled the breath, the more chaotic, the more rubbed the more scattered.

    Mi Dao was dizzy and confused by the kiss, and was almost about to hug Jiang Xing for the next step.

    The door of the office was knocked "bang bang bang" three times again, even in the soundproof room, it didn't stop Xiao Li from shouting anxiously outside: "Boss——! what!!!"

    The two stopped suddenly.

    Rice: "..."

    Jiang Xing: "..."

    The voice that came and went through the door: "Boss! What the hell are you doing!"

.Mi Dao was still a little confused, he was panting, his eyes were red, his eyes were blurred, his wet lips were slightly open, he seemed to be waiting for something, but he didn't.

    Jiang Xing's breath was slightly heavy, and his eyes were deep and heavy. He stared at the person in his arms for a long time, his Adam's apple surged, and the arms around the person were still locked, and there was no intention to move it away.

    The voices from outside continued: "Boss help ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!

    Mi Dao suddenly woke up, her cheeks reddened.

    He quickly shrank his neck, lowered his head and pushed Jiang Xing away, his voice was so soft that it was soaked in candy water: "Xiaoxing, you..."

    Jiang Xing let go of Mi Dao, his voice was hoarse and hot: "Well, I'll go take a look."

    After speaking, he glanced at Mi Dao again, then turned to open the door and went out.

    As soon as the door closed, Mi Dao: "..."

.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ! !

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao screamed chicken: "I'm okay, I'm okay! I'm okay again!"

    The system covered its ears: "It's alright, I know you can."

    Mi Dao was very excited: "Ah! Xiaoxing's lips are so soft! Ah! He smells so good! Ah! I really like this game! Dad, I love you!"

    Then Mi Dao immediately rushed to the toilet, thinking that Jiang Xing had solved the physiological problem.

    System: "..." Oh, look at this cheap love.

    After washing his hands and face, Mi Dao returned to the state of a sage.

    Mi Dao pulled a tissue and wiped the water on her face, looking at her slightly red lips, her face flushed, and she asked the system, "Dad, what did you say just now, is it a light kiss or an algorithmic deep kiss?"

.The system had an indifferent face: "..." It didn't want to answer this question at all.

    Mi Dao was a little shy when he remembered it: "Should it be considered a deep kiss? It turns out that with fifty or sixty favorability, you can already do this kind of thing! Oh hoo! Ehe! Ehehehehehe..."

    system:"……"

    Thinking of what he could do later, Mi Dao felt like he was going to fly, he happily hummed a song and returned to Jiang Xing's office.

    It is nine twenty-two in the evening.

    With the system guarantee, the sustainable duration of the body exchange this time will definitely be more than two hours, which means that before 11:20, both Mi Dao and Jiang Xing are safe.

    But after that, Mi Dao has to be on call at all times.

.He couldn't sleep. If he accidentally swapped with Jiang Xing when he was asleep, the scene on Jiang Xing's side would be terrifying:

    If you are lucky, you will perform a performance in front of everyone and die on the spot; if you are not lucky, you might even delete N lines of important code...

    Amitabha, good is good.

    He couldn't let Jiang Xing do such a thing.

    So, Mi Dao decided to stay overnight and do some good deeds by the way.

    There is an area in the company, which is a free space for everyone to rest, and sometimes informal brainstorming meetings within the company are held directly here.

    The space has a coffee and beverage bar, small tables and chairs, and a large sofa. In addition, there are various educational toys, sand table models, and a large whiteboard for recording various ideas. The color of the whole space is warm and the decoration style is warm.

.Everyone is usually tired from work, and they like to come here to have a drink and relax.

    At this time, the little brother who was specially hired to be in charge of the beverage area is off work, and Mi Dao will come over to make some coffee and tea, and then see if you want to order some dessert takeaways. It is estimated that Jianghang and the maintenance department of the technical department will Can be used all night.

    Mi Dao was humming a little tune alone, flipping through her mobile phone to take out food, and heard the sound of high heels stepping on it briskly.

    Mi Dao looked up and smiled, it was Tong Qianqian.

    Tong Qianqian is the rotten girl who joined Dachuang Lamidao, nicknamed Tong Qian, but she is now the COO of the company. Except for Yao Zexi, few people dare to call her that, they are all respectful Shout out "Sister Tong".

.Tong Qianqian wore a big wave, casually wearing a striped short T and a small white dress, and came over with a small high heel, carrying a large paper bag in her hand, which seemed to belong to the bakery downstairs.

    When she saw Mi Dao, she was a little surprised: "Hey? Baby Mi? Why haven't you gone back yet?"

    Mi Dao said miserably: "Working overtime, it's so pitiful. Did you accompany Brother Zhi here?"

    Tong Qianqian sighed and said, "Yeah, Fang Zhi and I have already taken a shower, but a phone call came over - Fang Zhi is rushing to work over there, I'll come and get them something to eat."

    Mi Dao nodded and smiled: "Me too, I just made tea for Xiaoxing and the others, do you want a cup?"

    "Come on!" Tong Qianqian put the bag down and sat on the bar chair, staring at Mi Dao and lost in thought.

    Mi Dao shivered at the stare, and asked with a smirk, "...Sister, what are you doing?"

.Tong Qianqian raised her eyebrows: "I want to ask you something."

    Mi Dao had a bad feeling: "...you said?"

    Tong Qianqian showed a meaningful smile: "Are you and Xiaoxing dating?"

    The author has something to say: Jiang Mi fan head Tong Qianqian: "Do it! Do it!! Do it quickly!!!"

    Rice: "..."

    Jiang Xing: "...".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 67 42
For someone want to read novel story With seme protoganist For some error site problem I might not put the link of the story I might just input the R...
118K 6.1K 69
Su Xing inherited a house, where a rare spatial overlap was taking place. The man who 'cohabited' with him was a young and handsome entrepreneurial e...
292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
57.2K 2.6K 84
Boss, Luck is Coming BOSS,幸运来袭! Author: 雪原幽灵 Status: 84 Chapters (Completed) Description The unlucky attack meets the lucky one. Xiao Shou(uke) has...