[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

7.14

528 27 5
By Erishi_An

Mi Dao thought about it for a long time, and she couldn't remember whether the sound insulation effect of her office was good or not...

    Mi Dao had to give up thinking, walked in calmly, closed the door, and asked Mu Tan, "Have you left yet?"

    Mu Tan's expression also looked natural, he smiled and said, "Well, I have nothing to do, so I'll be waiting for you here."

    Mi Dao gave a "hmm" and walked to the sofa.

    Mu Tan's eyes stayed on Mi Dao's calm expression for a moment, the smile on the corner of his mouth gradually faded and disappeared, and his eyes became more gloomy.

    He sat down on the sofa with Mi Dao and leaned over to open the thermos: "Teacher, let's drink some soup first."

    Mi Dao was so hungry that he didn't even bother to say anything. He first took the Huaishan soup handed over by Mu Tan, blew it, and drank a few sips. Only then did he feel alive.

.Mu Tan put the prepared food on the table, and the smell of spicy crayfish spread instantly, and the fragrance was so attractive that the saliva of rice and rice was drooling out.

    Mi Dao looked at a small pot of bright red and delicious crayfish in front of him, his eyes lit up, as if he saw his old lover.

    Ah ah ah ah ah! He loves death, shepherds talk! He really raised a lovely child, much more caring than Joe's son!

    Mu Tan took out the gloves from the bag, took off his watch, put on the gloves, started to peel the crayfish for Mi Dao, and put one in the empty bowl in front of Mi Dao.

    Mu Tan usually accompanies Mi Dao to eat when he brings rice. Today, it looks like he is no exception. His own meal is also placed on the table. He must have waited for Mi Dao until now.

    Mi Daoguai was embarrassed and said to Mu Tan, "I'll come by myself, you can eat first."

.As he said that, he went to look through the bag, looking for extra gloves, but heard the shepherd say, "Teacher, I only brought a pair of gloves."

    Mi Dao stopped: "...Oh."

    Mu Tan smiled and said, "I'll peel it off for you."

    Mi Dao had no choice but to say, "I'll trouble you then."

    Mi Dao picked up his chopsticks and took a bowl to eat, Mu Tan peeled a crayfish, and then he took one, and the meal was so refreshing both physically and mentally.

    In particular, Mu Tan knew his preferences very well, and specially soaked sliced ​​cucumbers in the crayfish soup.

    When Mi Dao caught the cucumber, I was so moved that tears almost fell.

    The cucumber soaked in the crayfish soup is the essence of the soup! The soul of shrimp!

.The thin and crisp cucumber slices absorb the aroma of the spicy soup. When you take a bite, you can feel the full soup pouring out of the cucumber slices, occupying the taste buds of the whole tongue.

    Is it better than crayfish? !

    Mi Dao took a bite of a crayfish, and a bite of a cucumber. I was happy to eat, and I didn't forget to pretend to let Mu Tan eat it too.

    Mu Tan looked at the speed at which the rice and rice were clipped one after another, and just after he had peeled one, the other disappeared. He said, "I'm not very fond of spicy food, please eat it, teacher."

    Mi Dao decided to give Mu Tan a promotion and a raise on the spot.

    Mu Tan picked up another crayfish and peeled off the shell skillfully. After he saw Mi Dao took the one from the bowl, his movements suddenly slowed down.

    As he peeled it off, he asked lightly, "Teacher, you didn't promise Qiao Xingwei because you were an Omega?"

.Mi Dao choked instantly, and before he could chew the last piece of cucumber in his mouth, he swallowed it.

     …

    He actually, he actually... He actually swallowed the gherkin! So extravagant! He hasn't chewed yet! ! !

    Mi Dao feels remorse and annoyance for missing out on the cucumber's rich soup.

    His face twitched, wanting to remind Mu Tan not to be curious about these things, but when he turned around, he was shocked.

    I saw Mu Tan's hands holding his crayfish!

    Mi Dao sucked in a breath of cold air.

    Mi Dao: "Dad, if I piss him off, won't I be able to eat crayfish?"

    System: "It's very possible, after all, there is only one pair of gloves, and there are still three crayfish that have not been shelled."

.Mi Dao's heart trembled after hearing this, and he deeply felt the seriousness of the matter.

    Now that the cucumber is gone, all he has left is the crayfish!

    I just felt as if I was standing in a hail of bullets, holding a gun with few remaining ammunition in my hand, and I was about to give the last blow to the big boss in front of me, but painfully discovered that the person I loved was actually in the hands of the enemy!

    He must take a tactic of slowing down and not get angry.

    Mi Dao's attitude was calm, he took a sip of soup and asked, "Have you heard?"

    Mu Tan put the freshly peeled crayfish into the bowl and responded in a low voice: "Well, I heard it all."

    He heard it all.

    Not only heard Qiao Xingwei's eager confession, but also heard the denial of him.

    Mi Dao picked up the crayfish, waited for Mu Tan to peel off one, and said, "Is that so."

.Mu Tan's expression froze after hearing this.

    Is it?

    It wasn't the reaction he wanted.

    He had thought about it originally, maybe it was just what this person said to Qiao Xingwei.

    He deliberately asked now, expecting this person's flustered expression, but his teacher was still able to remain calm, needless to say he was in a hurry to explain, not even the slightest emotional change.

    That denial is true, and even this person doesn't care.

    Mu Tan's eyes darkened, and his unwillingness stirred in his heart.

    He kept a smile on the corner of his mouth, and his voice was as cool as frozen metal: "If you were Beta, would you agree to him?"

    Mi Dao fell silent, procrastinated for time, and after watching Mu Tan peeled off another one, he shook his head and smiled bitterly: "But I am not."

.Mu Tan's hand stopped, this sentence sounded extremely harsh to him, his teacher Ren seemed to be saying: If it is Beta, it will agree.

    The last crayfish was still soaked in the soup, but Mu Tan was not in the mood to peel it at all.

    Mi Dao chewed and swallowed the food in his mouth, thought for a while and then said: "Mu Tan, remember to keep what happened just now confidential, public opinion is not very good now, if this incident is added, it will not be very beneficial to Xiaowei——"

    Mi Dao was still waiting for his last crayfish, but seeing Mu Tan's gloomy face, he had already taken off his gloves and was wiping his hands with a wet tissue.

    Mi Dao: "???" Wait a minute, big brother! Why did you take the gloves off? ! What about his shrimp? !

    Mu Tan turned to him, reached out and stroked the back of his neck, rubbing the glands with his warm fingers through the thin patch.

.Mi Dao trembled and blushed. He quickly put down the dishes and grabbed Mu Tan's hand: "What's wrong?"

    The smell of Mu Tan's pheromones spread out in the room, diluting the aroma of the crayfish.

    Mu Tan opened the patch, his eyes were dark, and he suppressed the swirling vortex deep in his eyes: "Teacher, you seem to have a fever."

    Mi Dao: "..." No! His crayfish! ! !

    When the smell of grapes came over, Mi Dao was made to cry. He heard the grapes ask him, "Teacher, do you like me?"

    Mi Dao kept crying and said "I like it".

    Grape said to him, "You are lying."

    Mi Dao said that he did not lie.

    Grape said sourly: "You obviously like crayfish."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh.

.When Mi Dao woke up in his bed the next day, he was deeply saddened, because not only did he fail to rescue the last kidnapped Shrimp, he was also killed by the boss...

    Under the control of Mi Dao, the public relations team worked very hard. With the progress of the plot of "Troubled Times", the truth of Qiao Xingwei's fever incident gradually surfaced, not only successfully saving Qiao Xingwei's reputation, but also making a big splash in "Troubled Times" After a wave of publicity, coupled with the excellent acting skills of the actors and the excellent production of TV series, "In Troubled Times" and Qiao Xingwei were a success for a while, and they were not listed on the hot search for several days.

    Qiao Xingwei and Mu Tan instantly became popular, and job invitation materials poured into the studio like a winter blizzard, including endorsements and big productions of various world-class brands.

    After the successful conclusion of "In Troubled Times", the completion of the script suddenly rose to more than 70%.

.The source of the outflow of the video was also found, and it was actually Star Media, the largest domestic brokerage company affiliated with Ren Yangyu's personal studio.

    Mi Dao was a little confused when he heard the news.

    Although it is said that Mi Dao does not understand Xingyu's approach, Xingyu has invested in the "Troubled Times" project, and disclosing Qiao Xingwei's news at that time point is indeed a good way to publicize "Troubled Times", but Mi Dao did not What comes to mind is that Xingyu has not discussed this matter with Mi Dao at all.

    Mi Dao asked people to ask, only to get a reply from there that Zhao Dong asked him to come over in person.

    Zhao Dong is the director of Star Domain, an old Alpha man in his fifties.

.His wife Omega passed away two or three years ago, and he has not yet remarried. On the surface, he seems to be deeply in love, but more or less people in the circle know that the artists signed under the star field can't say that everyone is with Zhao Dongqing. white.

    After Mi Dao established his own business, apart from the fact that he had to go back to the head office for a meeting, he basically didn't see Zhao Dong several times for a year, and he didn't have much interaction with him. what.

    Mi Dao went to Xingyu according to the appointment time, entered the door to take the elevator, and happened to meet the carrot-smelling Xu Congjian.

    Xu Congjian just came out of the elevator going down next to him. He was wearing a famous brand, and he was accompanied by an agent. He seemed to have a head and face. It was completely two people from the previous meeting. Dad's appearance.

.Mi Dao also remembered by the way that he seems to have blocked this person...

    Mi Dao pretended not to see it.

    It's a pity that Xu Congjian is not blind: "Teacher Ren?"

    Mi Dao frowned and looked over.

    As if Xu Congjian selectively lost his memory, he didn't feel sorry for the offense last time, and smiled at Mi Dao with eight big white teeth: "Mr. Ren, long time no see."

    Mi Dao nodded at him coldly.

    The upward elevator opened, Mi Dao walked in, Xu Congjian suddenly said something to his agent, and then followed up: "Mr. Ren, I'll help you, how many floors do you go to?"

    Mi Dao was silent for a while: "Thank you, the 21st floor."

    As soon as the door closed, only Mi Dao and Xu Congjian were left in the elevator.

    Xu Congjian glanced at Mi Dao and smiled: "Are you looking for Zhao Dong? For the video?"

.Mi Dao looked over in surprise.

    Xu Congjian did not explain immediately, but said, "Teacher, I just signed a contract with Xingyu not long ago."

    Mi Dao: "...Oh, congratulations."

    Xu Congjian said: "Speaking of which, I actually have to thank you for this matter. You gave me the opportunity to contact Zhao Dong."

    Mi Dao looked serious: "What do you mean?"

    Xu Congjian smiled maliciously: "I happened to be there when Qiao Xingwei had an accident, and I shot the video. Besides, teacher, are you an Omega? Vanilla flavored."

    The author has something to say: there was a takeaway before, crayfish soup was soaked in cucumber slices, fried! chicken! it is good! eat!

    Later, his family closed down, and I can no longer find a shop where gherkins are soaked in soup...

    This is really a sad story (life is not easy, a white sigh.jpg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
55.1K 2.3K 45
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
13.7K 320 49
Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox in the world, Yuan Tang has inherited the...
234K 8.1K 200
Title: Author︰賦予 Status: Completed Description: [The conscientious and conscientious villain Shou X is blackened by being stabbed with a knife] Jiaya...