[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

De Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... Mais

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

7.5

728 35 0
De Erishi_An

Mu Tan has lived in Mi Dao’s house for ten days and a half months, and Mi Dao is generally used to Mu Tan’s actions from time to time to incite him.

    For example, when looking at a document, you will be kissed on the cheek when you look at it; another example is when you are sleeping, you will be crawled out of bed when you fall asleep.

    Look at you, look at how high-minded and self-conscious this young man is! There is absolutely no need to say anything from the gold master's father, but goose...spicy chicken character design! Destroy other sex|Fu! ! !

    Mi Dao's body was tense, he stretched out his hand to press Mu Tan's head, his eyes were a little flustered, and he said in a helpless tone: "Next time, I've been very busy recently, and I have to rush to announce tomorrow morning, I don't want to be too tired. …”

    Mu Tan noticed the stiffness of Mi Dao's body, he bent his eyes, and his voice became more gentle: "I won't make you tired."

.He said, holding Mi Dao's wrist with one hand, wrapping one hand around his shoulder, bowing his head slightly, kissing the tender pink gland on the back of Mi Dao's neck, gently sucking on the surface of the skin .

    Mi Dao shuddered for a while, as if a subtle electric current ran through her body.

    Just after taking a bath, Mi Dao hasn't put on the gland patch yet, he feels that sticking it all the time will make him feel stuffy.

    However, for Omegas in this world, it is very unethical to go out without a gland patch, like a woman walking down the street with her topless naked.

    However, Mi Dao is used to pretending to be a Beta, and she is a little less conscious of being an Omega when it comes to such things.

    The glands are extremely sensitive points, the warm and moist feeling makes people numb, Mi Dao's face is flushed, and the script falls on the carpet: "Mu—"

.Mu Tan kissed Mi Dao, took a long leg, stepped over from behind the sofa, and pinned him down.

    Mi Dao smelled the faint scent of grapes, and all of a sudden, his whole body became soft, and he couldn't control his body.

    This is the smell of pheromone.

    Mu Tan invaded deeply, and the air in his lungs seemed to be sucked out by him in an instant.

    Mi Dao was a little suffocated, his tongue was numb, and there was a mesmerizing smell in his nose. Even a little bit was enough to make his brain dizzy, making him unable to think about anything, leaving only the most primitive in the haze. the pleasure of...

    Mu Tan stopped, his eyes darkened a bit, and his voice was hoarse: "After I moved in, the teacher must have not done it for a long time."

    Mi Dao was confused and didn't know how to answer.

    In the confusion, he heard Mu Tan say, "Let me help you."

.Rice and rice quickly became comfortable.

    When he woke up, he saw Mu Tan sitting on the carpet in front of the sofa, slowly wiping the corners of his mouth with the back of his hand, and sticking out his tongue to carefully lick those off. His eyes were a little addicted, and his movements were very sexy.

    Mi Dao was sweating profusely. He panted as he looked at Mu Tan, the beating of his heart made his ears almost inaudible.

    Mu Tan smiled at Mi Dao, and came over to help Mi Dao tidy up his pajamas and pajamas, his voice became even more hoarse: "Fortunately, your clothes were not stained."

    Rice: "..."

    Mu Tan stood up and said, "If you still need it, you can call me at any time. I'm going to wash the cup, you should rest early."

.Mi Dao took a deep breath, sat up, and stared at Mu Tan, the rapid beating of his heart could not be calmed down, and the blushing on his face and ears betrayed the shaking in his heart.

    This is the first time that Ren Yangyu has been treated like this. He has a lot of shame and anger mixed in his mind, but he can't be angry with the offense of the Alpha in front of him, because he can't let anyone know that he has never experienced this. fact.

    Mi Dao could only mute his voice and pretend to be calm and say, "Okay."

    Mu Tan gave Mi Dao a deep look, curled his lips into a smile, and went to the kitchen with the cup Mi Dao had just finished drinking.

    He turned on the faucet, picked up the glass and looked at it for a moment, then kissed the glass next to the place where rice and rice had drank, and then washed the glass under running water.

    Recalling that Mi Dao was obviously angry and pretended to be calm just now, Mu Tan's eyes darkened.

.His teacher is so cute.

    Mi Dao sat on the sofa for a while, and when she heard the sound of water over there stopped, she quickly picked up the script, picked up her mobile phone and tablet, and hurried back to the room, closed the door, and locked it.

    Mi Dao: "..." Ah ah ah ah! ! !

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "Dad, I, I... I'm not pure!!!"

    System: "When have you been pure?"

    Mi Dao: "This is a good question, but it's not the point, the point is, I'm so happy, hahahahaha! The pastoral talk is so powerful, right, that's what it's supposed to be, the gold master's father just said no, no It means he really doesn't want it! Hey duck, Mu Tan is the best person I've ever raised! I'm going to blow him up!"

    System: "Stop blowing, hurry up and recite the script, it's already eleven o'clock, you'll be too late."

.Mi Dao: "...Are you a devil?"

    System: "I am your father."

    Mi Dao sat down on the bed aggrieved, picked up the script and continued to read, watching...

    Mi Dao: "Hey hey hey hey..."

    System: Goodbye.jpg

    Mi Dao was so happy, and he could be so happy almost every day for the next few days.

    In fact, Mu Tan didn't do anything too much, just helped Mi Dao in various ways. Mi Dao is still a pure child, because he doesn't know if Mu Tan has twenty centimeters. .

    Ren Yangyu is an open-minded Omega, which makes Mi Dao quickly accept Mu Tan's help and enjoy it.

.Mi Dao: "Dad, I think right now, Ren Yangyu, an Omega character, doesn't seem to be unacceptable, hahahahaha..."

    System: "..." You've been Ren Yangyu for five years, and you're still talking about a ghost here.

    It didn't take long for "In Troubled Times" to start, and Mi Dao's costume drama has been successfully completed, which gave him more time to manage "In Troubled Times".

    The filming location of "In Troubled Times" is in the largest film and television city in China, which is completely different from the current home of Mi Dao.

    Generally speaking, it is not necessary for the investment father to go to the studio, so after Mi Dao sent Mu Tan away, he stayed at home and worked, helping him to promote the TV series he had made, and occasionally sending messages to Director Li. A message to take care of the situation of the crew of "The Troubled World".

.Director Li is a person with great artistic pursuit and excellence. Mi Dao rarely hears praise for the actor from his mouth, but this time, after all, he met the protagonist and the future movie star, and Director Li simply couldn't praise it. He said that the popular and powerful actor who played the male lead Wang Jue couldn't hold them down. He also joked to tell Mi Dao to be careful, or simply stop acting in the future, or he would lose his reputation when he met them.

    The system also kept reporting that the completion of the script was on the rise, rising to more than 50%.

    In the production crew of "In Troubled Times", there are still many targets for Qiao's son to meet, and Mu Tan is one of them. However, what surprised Mi Dao is that Qiao's son has hardly made any progress in the emotional line. There is no special relationship, and the favorability is maintained at about 30% of the normal work partner.

.What's more surprising is that Mu Tan's favorability towards Qiao's son seems to have been declining, from 20% to 15%, and he doesn't know what Qiao's son did to offend people.

    This presents a big problem. Joe's son may not have a character to protect him when he encounters a pervert fanatic stalking things.

    Mi Dao still remembers the plot of the protagonist's actor line very clearly. When the protagonist participates in the starring drama and goes to the film and television city to shoot, he has a certain possibility of being attacked by fanatic fans because of his Omega status.

    If you are lucky enough to have a raidable character who has a high degree of favorability for the protagonist by your side, this incident may be settled quickly and become an important plot point for emotional warming.

.But if there is no such target to attack, the fanatic may succeed, and things will get very bad after that.

    At present, the attitude of this society towards Omega is still not tolerant enough. Although various legal measures to protect Omega have been introduced, from public opinion, if Omega suffers sexual abuse, then this Omega’s reputation will plummet, let alone It is said that Qiao Xingwei is a public figure.

    "Maybe it's this Omega that spreads the pheromone pot", "As an Omega, you shouldn't just come out and walk around", etc. When faced with the problem of sexual assault of Omegas in society, everyone always thinks this way .

    If Qiao's son really encounters such a thing, he may accidentally go to the route of suicide due to depression, then Mi Dao will delete the file and start again.

.So, Mi Dao immediately delivered the job and flew to the studio of "Troubled Times" to visit the class.

    Mi Dao checked in at the hotel and called a car to the studio.

    Looking at Qiao Xingwei, who had not seen him for a long time, Mi Dao felt a sense of responsibility as an old father rising in his heart: "I will definitely protect my son! I am here for him!"

    System: "If you hadn't said every day a few days ago, 'Ah, this is the X day without Mu Tan to help me jerk off, I'm so empty and lonely', I might have believed you."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh.

    When Mi Dao arrived on the set, it was already noon, and "In Troubled Times" just filmed the place where the protagonist Wang Jue, as the envoy of Nanchun, brought Qiushui to the place where he asked Beiying for help.

    The filming had just come to an end, and the group was ready to put on the meal. The group performers all put down their work and went to the lunch box and lined up in a long line.

.Director Li was still busy checking the film, so Mi Dao didn't go over to say hello to Qiao's son.

    Qiao Xingwei is a soft-looking Omega with a slender figure. He was dressed as a strategist, but he was clearly wearing an ordinary white scholar's costume, but he wore the male Ji Qiushui's unique elegance and transparence, like a white mist that would disperse when the wind blows.

    When Qiao Xingwei saw Mi Dao's eyes light up, he smiled softly at Mi Dao: "Mr. Ren."

    Mi Dao nodded to him: "I'll come over to see the progress, how is Auntie's health recently?"

    When Qiao Xingwei heard Mi Dao's concern, her heart warmed and she was very grateful: "She is much better, and now she can go out to buy vegetables by herself."

    Mi Dao was very happy: "Really, that's good."

    Saying that, Mi Dao saw that a leaf had fallen off Qiao Xingwei's hair, and he reminded: "You have a leaf on your head."

."Ah..." Qiao Xingwei was stunned for a moment, feeling a little embarrassed. He raised his hand and hurriedly touched it but didn't find it, but he didn't dare to mess with his hairstyle.

    Mi Dao smiled: "I'll help you do it."

    Qiao Xingwei blushed a little: "Mr. trouble."

    Mi Dao said "it's fine" and reached for it. Just as he reached halfway, he was caught by a hand that was intercepted in the middle.

    Mi Dao glanced at it, it was Mu Tan.

    The author has something to say: Mu Tan: "Teacher Ren, you can't touch others." Angry.jpg.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Princess De Blubellee

Ficção Adolescente

366K 7.3K 44
Ariel Waters had a pretty normal life for a 17 year old girl. She lived with her mom, dad and 18 year old brother Eric. Having a brother one year o...
246K 11.8K 110
The Big Fox is Fluffy and Cute 大狐狸毛茸茸可爱 Author: 灰剑如羽 Status: 110 Chapters (Completed) Description Lin Su, who possesses wood powers, travels to the a...
212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
32K 976 139
OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY(not mine) My WeChat friend... he might not be human. Jian Mei added a WeChat friend by accident. The other party didn't follow a...