[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

6.17

711 27 0
By Erishi_An

According to the settings in the script, Ryan has two main purposes for asking his troops to attack the Braum galaxy this time: first, to compete for more resources for the empire and to prevent the Federation from taking this key fortress; second, to want We must take this opportunity to pull the eldest prince from the position of heir.

    At this point in time, the lifespan of the old emperor of the empire is running out. According to the original plot line setting, if the protagonist fails in the battle of the Braum galaxy and is preempted by the imperial army to win the third planet, then he will be responsible for The possibility that the immediate boss of the Empire's officers in this battle, His Royal Highness the Third Prince, will be greatly increased.

    Under Ryan's rule, the probability of the protagonist's final victory in the battle against the Empire will be reduced, making the already difficult route even worse.

.Mi Dao naturally wanted to avoid this branch as much as possible, but what he didn't expect was that the fact that he rescued Ryan would cause the game to deviate from the plot line automatically generated by the system, and Ryan personally went to the battlefield to retreat from the enemy. , and increased the difficulty of the Zerg copy, which eventually led to the current situation.

    Under the current circumstances, Si Tianzhou was forced to continue to attack due to various reasons within the federation. This was a very dangerous act, especially since Mi Dao couldn't help Si Tianzhou by his side.

    But for Ryan, this is a good thing, he can wait until the Federation and the Zerg are both lost before making a move.

    If it develops like this, even if Ryan will keep Mi Dao tough, according to Lin Xingyun's character design, Mi Dao feels that he may still be driven to nowhere by charges and self-blame, and finally chooses to commit suicide and delete files and start over.

.But to Mi Dao's surprise, Ryan actually proposed cooperation with Si Tianzhou.

    Once the Federation and the Empire cooperate, then his treason is much easier to wash away, and all his actions can be explained as "come to the Empire first to discuss cooperation".

    In the game setting, in order to express their sincerity, the two parties to establish a short-term spiritual union is one of the commonly used means of negotiation.

    Although Mi Dao has established a connection with Ryan, as long as the two sides are not fundamentally hostile, as for how much information has been leaked, there can be a lot of rhetoric.

    Moreover, Si Tianzhou has the support of Ryan's combat power, and it can be said that it is no problem to clear the Zerg dungeon. Although it may have to give up half of the resources, it is better than getting nothing at all.

    Mi Dao looked at the sand table model in front of her and left tears of emotion: "Oh my God!

.My Royal Highness is willing to sacrifice his own interests to help me correct my name, people are so moved! ! ! He is such a good boy with gratitude! ! ! "

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao clenched his fist: "I've decided, I'm going to fight him a few more shots tonight to repay him!"

    System: Goodbye.jpg

    As soon as Mi Dao made up his mind, a man walked by and stretched out his arm, trapping Mi Dao on the chair.

    Ryan bit Mi Dao's ear and asked, "Major General, what are you looking at?"

    Mi Dao shivered and was taken aback. Fortunately, he didn't switch the sand table back to the TV series just now.

    Mi Dao turned his face away from Ryan's kiss and didn't speak, because he was afraid that he would say the name of the TV series as soon as he opened his mouth.

    Oh, he really wants to continue watching the show, why is His Royal Highness here at this time? When is this guy leaving?

.He had a feeling that when he was taking an online class, he secretly read a novel halfway through, and his parents suddenly came over to listen.

    Mi Dao is very melancholy, he is too difficult.

    system:"……"

    Ryan glanced at the sand table, which represented the red logo of the Zerg, which spread like a virus on the third planet and occupied most of the territory.

    Mi Dao's melancholy face made Ryan very uncomfortable. He smiled coldly: "I hope you can understand that even with this expression, I will not let you go back, Major General."

    Mi Dao frowned: "How long are you going to lock me up?"

    Ryan said, "Is the major general bored?"

    Mi Dao thought about it... YES! ! ! He has been locked in the room for seven days! ! ! He is so boring! ! !

.For the sake of character design, he couldn't eat hot pot if he wanted to eat hot pot, he couldn't eat if he wanted to eat skewers, he couldn't drink if he wanted to drink milk tea, and he wanted to play games and couldn't be honest. There was also a robot housekeeper who stared at him from time to time, so that he could only Secretly and silently reading novels, watching movies and TV dramas, if there is any trouble, I have to cut out the sand table model quickly, facing the screen, put on a pair of "I am listening carefully, in a meeting"... Oh no, it is an expression of worrying about the country and the people .

    Alas, the game with the interstellar background is not good at this point. Although it is very exciting to close the black room, there are machines staring at everything.

    Although, he doesn't have to cook, clean, take online classes, do homework, work remotely, or rush to projects. Every day, there are robots to wash his hair. According to people, he won't gain weight even if he doesn't exercise. , and also has a happy sex life, his Royal Highness Ryan is even helping him clear customs...

.But he still longs for freedom! ! !

    system:

    "..." This spicy chicken has been living like this, what kind of freedom does he need!

    All in all, if I don't go out again, Mi Dao feels that he is going to get moldy.

    Mi Dao was so aggrieved, he looked at Ryan, and was tortured to the point where his little self-esteem had nowhere to put: "Your Highness, please don't--don't insult me ​​like that again..."

    Ryan narrowed his eyes with a smile: "So, what is it?"

    Mi Dao frowned.

    Ryan took his shoulder and said softly, "If the major general doesn't make it clearer, I may not be able to understand what you mean well."

    Feeling Ryan's breath, Mi Dao's body trembled subconsciously, which seemed to be a habit that had long been carved into her bones.

.His expression became more and more ugly, but his cheeks turned red, I don't know if he was angry or embarrassed.

    This guy, what do you want him to say clearly? He just wants to go out to play in the mud, eat hot pot, eat skewers, drink milk tea, and he has absolutely no intention of not wanting to have sex with you! He swears!

    Ryan's good-looking brows frowned, he straightened up, let go of Mi Dao, and tugged his right glove with his left hand: "Major General, let me take you somewhere."

    Mi Dao was stunned, and in addition to being stunned, he was very moved.

    Oh my God! What a good boy this is! Look at you, why are you humble? ! Isn't that a good understanding of what he means! He just wanted to go out for a walk!

    Lane's words were just right in Mi Dao's arms, which made Mi Dao a little excited, but he had to be a little more reserved and couldn't scare away the pass that was rarely handed over.

.I don't know if there is any hot pot to eat, whether there is a skewer, and whether there is milk tea...

    Mi Dao then pretended to be calm and looked at Ryan defensively: "Where are you going?"

    Ryan raised the corner of his mouth slightly, and seemed a little malicious: "You'll know when you go."

    Mi Dao: "..." Suddenly scared.jpg

    His Highness didn't want to fatten his pig and take it to the slaughterhouse...

    System: "You are very self-aware."

    Mi Dao: "I've won awards."

    Mi Dao was led out of the room by Ryan. This was the first time Mi Dao stepped out of the pigsty in seven days - no, it was Ryan's room.

    The interior of the imperial ship is luxurious, with black and gold as the main colors, and the airtight corridors are quite emotional. According to the thermal infrared human body induction, there are some murals with a great sense of space.

.Mi Dao: "..." He doesn't understand the world of rich people, anyway, he thinks that the federal dormitory is not beautiful.

    Ryan's room was on the upper deck of the ship. The two took the elevator to the lower berth. Ryan took Rice on a combat spaceship.

    The airship has two seats, the seats are comfortable and atmospheric, and the structural design looks very dignified. It is probably the feeling of a wealthy sports car, and maybe it has a convertible function.

    Mi Dao sat in the passenger seat obediently, the seat quickly scanned his body briefly, and quickly adjusted the seat cushion and backrest according to Mi Dao's figure.

    Ryan also sat in, the control panel popped open in front of him, he clicked a few times, the outer door of the airship was locked, and Mi Dao stretched out a safety belt-like protection device to fix him on the seat.

.The airship slowly began to accelerate and slide forward, and entered the ship's flight-assisting jet acceleration tunnel. The energy light went on from near to far along the tunnel, and the farthest hatch slowly opened to both sides.

    At this time, the artificial intelligence on the airship reminded: "I'm about to leave the cabin, the countdown is 10, 9, 8..."

    Mi Dao clenched the armrest subconsciously and glanced at Ryan, his expression was calm, and there was a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

    Mi Dao: "..." Big brother! You forgot to wear a mask when you went out!

    system:"……"

    At the moment when the countdown returned to zero, the airship ejected into space with the help of booster.

    The airship is like a fish plunged into the ocean, the flowing galaxy wraps the rice and rice, and on the big screen, the distant Bron star is burning brightly.

.Mi Dao glanced at the small map, and Ryan seemed to be planning to take him to the third planet.

    There was a sound in the communication channel: "Report to Your Highness! It's ready."

    Mi Dao recognized that it was the voice of one of Ryan's lieutenants.

    "Execute the plan," Lane said.

    The adjutant said, "Yes."

    The adjutant didn't say what to do, Mi Dao's mental strength was gone, and he couldn't get into Ryan's brain, so he had to guess by himself: "Dad, are they going to cooperate to download a copy?"

    System: "√." Gao Leng.jpg

    Mi Dao: "..." His old father is really keeping up with the times.

    However, although Mi Dao guessed it, Lin Xingyun was still confused, and Mi Dao asked Ryan seriously: "Go to the third planet? Why?"

.Ryan looked at Mi Dao, smiled and said, "I just received information that the Federal Army has landed on the third planet and started a war with the Zerg."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh, so are you going to tell him that you are working together next?

    However, Ryan closed his mouth after saying the above sentence, and looked at Mi Dao at leisure, as if waiting for his reaction.

    Rice: "..."

    System: "Human design collapse warning."

    Mi Dao quickly sank his face, with a distressed expression: "What's going on?"

    Lane's lips curved, but he was not in a hurry to tell Mi Dao the truth. He just calmly accelerated towards the destination, and soon flew to the outside of the atmosphere of the third planet, and turned on the live broadcast.

    Live footage captured by the Empire's launch of the Ring III satellites pops up on the big screen.

.As soon as it was opened, Mi Dao saw that a federation armor was swallowed by a big bug with a "woohoo".

    Rice: "..."

    Several T1216 azure armors also appeared in the field of vision, and Mi Dao quickly recognized Si Tianzhou from their cooperation.

    Just like setting off a bomb, countless giant zerg burst out from the surrounding land, attacking Si Tianzhou.

    Seeing Ryan's indifference, Mi Dao thought that the little guy was playing a dirty trick. Mi Dao quickly asked the system, "Didn't Ryan say cooperation? Where's the Imperial Army?"

    System: "It's just not photographed."

    Mi Dao: "...Oh."

    Si Tianzhou in the picture looks very embarrassed, and Mi Dao's voice is anxious and angry: "What do you mean?"

    Ryan smiled: "I just think that the major general might want to see General Si for the last time."

.With that said, Ryan tapped the control panel a few times, and Mi Dao suddenly felt as if he had fallen from a tall building. His heart was empty and his body was floating. Ryan actually turned off the gravity system.

    The safety device was released with a "click", and Mi Dao floated into the air, subconsciously grabbing the handrail, but Ryan grabbed his wrist and pulled it into his arms.

    Mi Dao knocked on Ryan's chest and hurriedly raised his head to stare at him: "You—"

    Ryan lowered his head and bit Mi Dao's lips, his eyes burning with fire.

    Mi Dao pushed Ryan hard, but the sudden weightlessness made it difficult for him to adjust his posture.

    Ryan held Mi Dao and grabbed his chin, his platinum-colored eyes were amusing: "Or maybe, the Major General wants to make a deal with me."

    Mi Dao frowned.

.As a prank, Ryan opened the zipper of Mi Dao's combat uniform, and the corners of his mouth curled up: "If the major general can take the initiative to do it with me once, I will send a team to support, what does the major general think?"

    Rice: "..."

    Trough City will play!

    The author has something to say: Gravityless Play is an interstellar man romance (not .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
41.6K 1.1K 77
Title: 绝美Alpha与Beta影卫 Author:喵三省 Status: Completed Description: Gu Tingshen, the third son of the Gu family, like a banished immortal, he is as noble...
1K 809 25
ONC 2024 8K qualifier Horror. Courtesy of ONC2024 Novella Contest °*° Every tick-tock that counts can cost your life, and as each door shuts don't lo...
1.4M 87.1K 76
"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired."