[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

6.13

747 32 6
By Erishi_An

Mi Dao's face sank, staring at Ryan in front of him with resentment and humiliation.

    To be honest, he actually wanted to go to the toilet a little bit, but now he was stopped by Ryan, wow, this person is really too much!

    So Mi Dao said coldly, "Let go."

    Ryan seems to have recovered a lot, and his tone of speech is not as arrogant as when he was on him just now, and he talks a little more with the gentleness of aristocratic education.

    Ryan pressed forward and asked, "Is the major general going to escape?"

    Mi Dao was so pressed by him that he wanted to go to the toilet even more. Mi Dao was in a hurry, and every word he said was wrapped in ice: "Go away."

    Ryan was scolded for a while, but he quickly remembered how he bullied this person to the point of insanity and said "no" in the mental realm when he was confused just now...

.Ryan's heart beat faster, and he couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth.

    Everything that happened in the spiritual realm made him boil, and he could no longer suppress and endure his longing for the person in front of him.

    Ryan let go of Mi Dao's hand, and gently embraced Mi Dao and stood up, wanting to kiss him: "major general angry?"

    Mi Dao avoided him, with alienation and resistance written all over his body, and his brown eyes staring at Ryan were full of resentment.

    Ryan's eyes were deep, he controlled Mi Dao's wrist with one hand, and the palm of his hand behind Mi Dao's head.

    He leaned over, licked Mi Dao's lips, and said emotionally, "Major General's eyes are very beautiful. If the Major General looks at me like this, I can't help but miss you."

    Mi Dao frowned fiercely, closed his eyes, and said in a cold voice, "You've insulted me enough."

.Ryan bit the tip of his nose: "I didn't want to insult you, Major General Lin, I admire you very much."

    Mi Dao sneered: "Admiration? Is this how your imperial people admire a person?"

    "No, because I don't just admire you." Ryan sucked Mi Dao's lips, his eyes burning, "I want you, everything I want."

    Mi Dao closed his eyes and refused to communicate with Ryan.

    Ryan licked Mi Dao again, and there was a wave of infatuation in his eyes.

    But his sanity has returned, and the information passed from all directions tells him that this is not a good place for them to continue the conversation.

.Their current situation cannot be considered safe. The Zerg may appear near them at any time. In addition, the Federation should have already started the operation to clear the Zerg lair. It will be a matter of time before they find it, so they must be prepared to leave at any time.

    Ryan kissed Mi Dao and said, "major general please hug me, we should go back."

    Mi Dao didn't move because he wanted to go to the toilet and was in a hurry...

    Ryan saw that Mi Dao remained silent and refused. He was not angry, but adjusted Mi Dao's handcuffs so that Mi Dao hugged him again.

    Mi Dao: "..." Ah ah, help, he suddenly wanted to go to the toilet, what should I do? If he doesn't get out of the car, he will miss this service area!

    System: "..." What the hell is the service area.

.Ryan put on the sensor and wanted to restart the armor, but as soon as he pressed it, he heard the armor beep a few times and said, "It is not an emergency, the environment of the armored cockpit is poor and cannot be activated."

    Ryan: "..."

    Mi Dao: "..." Damn! Rescue Armor!

    The armor continued: "Please pay attention to the driver, when you perform special sports in the cockpit next time, be sure to wear indescribable safety protective equipment. Please do not leave suspicious liquid in the cockpit, otherwise it will affect the body's performance. Running. Thank you very much for your cooperation and wish you a harmonious life.”

    Ryan: "..." This batch of armor should be returned to the factory immediately.

    Lane could only stop first, and said to Mi Dao apologetically, "I'll deal with it first."

    With that said, he opened the hatch and carried Mi Dao out.

.Although it was still summer on the Beta Continent of the third planet, it was still a little cool at night in this dense forest. Mi Dao's clothes were still a little wet, and it felt cold when the night wind blew.

    As soon as Ryan let go of Mi Dao, Mi Dao took a step back and looked at him indifferently. He straightened his body, seemed very alert, and didn't speak.

    Lane glanced at Mi Dao, first took out his combat uniform jacket from the cockpit, walked in front of Mi Dao, and, without saying a word, used his mental tentacles to bind him.

    Ryan's sneak attack was very successful, and Mi Dao couldn't resist being tied up by him, so he could only stare at Ryan, mobilized his mental power and started to untie Ryan's tentacles entangled in him.

    While Mi Dao was busy unbundling, Ryan untied the handcuffs on Mi Dao's left hand and let Mi Dao raise his hand to take off his sweaty shirt.

.Mi Dao blushed and said angrily, "You—"

    Ryan twisted Mi Dao's wet clothes.

    I don't know what material the combat uniform of the interstellar era is made of. It is quite powerful. It dries in a few seconds.

    Ryan folded Mi Dao's clothes and carefully wiped off the sweat on Mi Dao's body. He said softly, "Major General will catch a cold like this."

    Lane's eyes shifted inch by inch, becoming more fiery.

    Although he entered this person in the spiritual realm just now, spiritual satisfaction does not mean physical satisfaction.

    Lane stared at the man's white body under the light of the satellite in front of him, and even had an idea in his heart that he wanted to tear this man to pieces and rub it into his body completely.

.Mi Dao blushed when he saw him, turned away his face stiffly, and his voice trembled a little: "Enough..."

    Ryan's eyes were burning, and he finally unfolded his jacket behind Mi Dao and helped Mi Dao put it on.

    The material at the interface of the jacket is special, not a zipper, but a design that automatically closes as long as it is wiped. So Lane was very patient, followed the pattern slowly and hard, and wiped it from bottom to top.

    Rice and rice ears were so red that they could drip blood.

    Ryan carefully helped Mi Dao to tidy up his neckline and smiled: "This way you won't catch a cold."

    Mi Dao: "..." The blood tank is empty.

    Lane let go of Mi Dao's mental restraint, handcuffed the other side of Mi Dao's handcuffs to his left hand, and extended the chain.

.Mi Dao frowned, but was kissed by Ryan, who smiled: "Major General, give me 10 minutes."

    After finishing speaking, Ryan took off his undershirt and wringed it out in front of Mi Dao, and then returned to the armor to deal with the various liquids on the console.

    Mi Dao blushed: "..."

    Ryan's shoulders are wide, his abdominal muscles are distinct, his waistline is deep, his muscles are firm and full of tension, there are no extra lines up and down his body, and his flesh and bones are evenly stopped. can describe him.

    Mi Dao covered his nosebleed: "Dad! I can! I'm so good!"

    System dog head: "Don't you want to go to the toilet?"

    Mi Dao: "...Oh, you're right."

.Mi Dao hurriedly hid behind the tree to go to the toilet. After solving the physical problem, he stood back to the same place, admiring Ryan and simply moving his body until Ryan put on his clothes again.

    Mi Dao: "..." Tsk tsk, what a pity.

    Mi Dao had no choice but to look up at the moon-like satellite in the sky, and said to the system with saliva, "The moon is so round."

    System: "One, that's not the moon; two, why are you drooling?"

    Mi Dao: "I want to eat moon cakes, lotus paste, five kernels..."

    system:"???"

    Mi Dao cried: "Dad, I'm hungry, do you have anything to eat?"

    System: "Go find your mother."

    Rice: "..."

    Mi Dao glanced at his hunger level, and sure enough, it had dropped to 5%.

    Tears flowed down Mi Dao. .He ate full food for a few days, and thought that he would have full food every day from now on, but how could he have thought that he suddenly had no food to eat now.

    The huge psychological gap made Mi Dao feel sad, and he even thought that if there is a good-looking little brother who is 20 cm taller to bring him food, he will definitely give him a face right away!

    system:"……"

    At this time, the chain on his hand was pulled a bit, Mi Dao looked up, and the good-looking Ryan stood in front of him and handed him a bag of nutrients that he could drink like jelly, and he liked it Grape flavored!

    Mi Dao was stunned, and was so moved that he wept bitterly in his heart: "Dad! It's him! It's him! He's my Prince Charming! He's my unparalleled hero!"

    System: "Bangren set a warning, be reserved."

    Rice: "..."

.Mi Dao had no choice but to hold down his crazy right hand with his reserved left hand. He looked at Ryan calmly and didn't answer.

    "Don't worry, Major General, there's no poison in it," Lane said.

    When Mi Dao heard Lane's words, he felt that he was going to love this little guy to death, so Mi Dao hurriedly took the nutritional supplements and pretended to be very reserved. But as soon as he unscrewed the lid, he saw Ryan looking at himself with a smile, and he didn't mean to eat.

    Mi Dao: "..." What does this mean?

    Mi Dao thought about it for a while, and suddenly remembered that in general, in order to be as light as possible for high-speed movement, the armor will not bring other extras except the necessary mobile equipment.

.Moreover, the planned round-trip time for Ryan and the others should be one day, or even a shorter time. In addition, an armor usually only sits for one person. Mi Dao conservatively estimates that this is the only bag of nutrition in his hand. agent.

    Mi Dao frowned, and his spiritual power quickly sneaked into Ryan's shallow spiritual realm and walked around, and then found that this was the last bag.

    Mi Dao cried: "..." Why... why is this the last bag...

    Mi Dao was bleeding in his heart, he twisted the lid back, and returned the nutrient to Ryan.

    Lane paused, looking at Mi Dao with a little surprise.

    Mi Dao gritted his teeth and swallowed it in his stomach, and said indifferently, "I don't need it."

    Ryan looked at Mi Dao and suddenly felt that he wanted to kiss him so much that his heart beat faster.

.He laughed, his platinum-colored eyes curled and narrowed: "Is the major general caring about me?"

    Mi Dao said in an objective tone: "You are the driver, and you need to be in good shape."

    Ryan's heart beat faster as if he hadn't heard this sentence: "So the major general also likes me, right?"

    Mi Dao frowned, unscrewed the lid and drank.

    Ryan: "..."

    Mi Dao: "Gudonggudong..." Do you want to talk too much, chirp crookedly, don't drink it and pull it down.

    Lane took a step forward and grabbed Mi Dao's wrist, and snatched back everything that was in Mi Dao's mouth before he could swallow it.

    Rice: "!"

    Lane grabbed Mi Dao's mouth, bit the opening of the nutritional supplement again, and took Mi Dao's hand, sucking the rest of the breath.

    Rice: "!!!"

.After Ryan finished drinking, he took a bite on Mi Dao's lips, and then he closed the lid elegantly, and said with a smile as if he had sworn sovereignty, "Major General, these are all mine."

    Rice: "..."

    Ah ah ah ah ah! He actually grabbed something to eat with him! Excessive! unacceptable! He is angry!

    The nutritional supplements are very filling. After drinking one bag, you can stop eating for two days. Although Mi Dao only drank a part of it just now, it was enough for most of his activities.

    but! Mi Dao is very upset, he is very angry!

    Stealing food is a felony! Felony!

    Mi Dao stared at Ryan panting, embarrassed.

    But Ryan was full and satisfied. He carried the bulging rice back to the armor, put on all kinds of devices again, and started the armor.

.Lane probed his mental power into Mi Dao's spiritual realm, and as expected, he was blocked by the Mi Dao barrier.

    Ryan knocked on his barrier, looked at Mi Dao and asked, "Major General, won't you let me in?"

    Mi Dao looked at him with cold eyes and didn't say a word.

    Taking food in the mouth is a mortal hatred!

    Ryan looked at Mi Dao's blushing face, and his eyes showed a bit of infatuation. He touched Mi Dao's cheek, and said a little embarrassedly: "But Major General, then I can't find my way back. ."

    Mi Dao ignored him.

    Ryan kissed him, bullied him, and said in a low voice against Mi Dao's ear, "I want your guidance."

    Mi Dao blushed, but ignored him.

.Lane's eyes dimmed, and he took a bite. After Mi Dao was out of breath, he stopped, his platinum-gold eyes narrowed: "Major General, I said, I will not give you another choice, please be my guide."

    Mi Dao took a deep breath, seemingly suppressing his anger, and said, "Impossible."

    Ryan frowned slightly: "Why?"

    Mi Dao looked at him coldly: "You are my enemy." The enemy who grabs food and eats!

    Ryan's vision suddenly cooled.

    He was like being slapped with cold water.

    What Lane saw in Mi Dao's eyes was reason, sobriety, and calmness.

    This man did not have any nostalgia for his spiritual power.

.Even if they've made a spiritual connection and worked perfectly together once, even if he's been madly attracted to everything about this person, this person still doesn't have any feelings for him.

    This kind of cognition made Ryan feel very angry, and a fire smoldered in his heart.

    The air quieted in an instant.

    Ryan raised his eyebrows: "Really?"

    Then he stopped talking.

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh was angry.

    Mi Dao watched Ryan adjusting the armor expressionlessly, and he asked the system, "Dad, have I offended this kid who came to repay his gratitude? What if he doesn't repay his gratitude?"

    System: "...Didn't you say that you didn't expect anything in return? Didn't you say that you are mortal?"

.Mi Dao: "Oh, I'm not just talking about it, who can't live with the good-looking twenty centimeters?"

    System: "Haha."

    Ryan didn't force Mi Dao again, Mi Dao was silent and stopped talking, and the armored back to the original way, intending to find a place to communicate with the ship first.

    However, just after walking in the dense forest for a long time, the cockpit suddenly vibrated violently, and the surrounding trees were also shaking violently.

    Mi Dao quickly released the spiritual net, covering a range of nearly 100 kilometers, and froze.

    Countless red dots appeared densely on the small map, all of which were in this forest.

    System: "Ding! .Reminder: A new wave of Zerg has hatched, gene mutation, increased body size, increased attack power, increased attack skills, and weakened stamina, please pay attention to your safety. "

    Mi Dao was shocked, he did not expect that there would be a Zerg nest here.

    Mom, fortunately, he didn't persevere in the spiritual realm and shoot a few more shots.

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao's expression suddenly became serious, and he said to Ryan, "It's a mutant zerg."

    Ryan also captured all kinds of new information, his face was solemn, and his hands quickly operated on the console.

    The newly hatched bugs in the jungle were very hungry, and when they smelled the smell of humans, they rushed over like crazy.

.Ryan rushed out of the woods while fighting, and they felt that it was difficult for them to keep their balance due to the strong shock. Mi Dao hugged Ryan tightly and saw a huge red dot on the small map rushing towards them. It was the Zerg BOSS.

    Mi Dao felt that if he did not establish a spiritual connection with Ryan, he would die in the hands of the Zerg BOSS together with Ryan BOSS in this place.

    Mi Dao stretched his spiritual tentacles into Ryan's spiritual domain and said, "Build a connection, I will assist you."

    Ryan glanced at Mi Dao and reminded: "Major General, you just said that I am your enemy."

    Wow, this little guy holds revenge!

    The Zerg BOSS appeared in the field of vision. It looked like a scorpion, with black feet on the back and white belly. Two giant pincers were wrapped in a metal-like shell. The last section of the tail was crimson. A very long poison needle.

.The BOSS came with a pliers, and Ryan rolled forward to avoid it.

    Mi Dao felt that a huge flow of information was pouring into Ryan's spiritual realm.

    Mi Dao stared into Ryan's eyes and said sternly, "Make a connection now! You won't be able to hold on like this!"

    Ryan was stunned, the emotion in his eyes overflowing from his eyes.

    His major general is such a gentle person, full of awe for life, even if they are enemies, his major general has never ignored his life.

    Ryan looked at the pair of firm brown eyes in front of him, and the fiery flames burned in his heart. He only felt that no amount of words could express his infatuation with this person.

    He wanted this man, he had never wanted a man like this.

    No matter what the identity of this person is, no matter what this person will become, he will get him.

.Lane bent his mouth and looked at Mi Dao with a sly look in his eyes and said, "Really? If the Major General can kiss me, I will establish a connection with the Major General."

    Mi Dao was startled, her cheeks flushed, and there was a bit of shame and humiliation in her expression.

    The Zerg BOSS attacked again, Ryan's hands were rapidly operating, but his eyes fell on Mi Dao's face, with a smile on his lips, as if nothing happened.

    The data on the control panel was rapidly refreshing, and Mi Dao could just see the residual energy out of the corner of his eye, as well as the remaining ammunition of various firearms... With Ryan's current consumption pattern, they might really not be able to get out.

    Ryan lowered his eyelashes slightly and urged politely, "Major General, please hurry up."

    Mi Dao gritted his teeth, raised his head and kissed Ryan's cheek.

    Before he had time to back away, Ryan quickly turned his face and bit Mi Dao's lips.

.Mi Dao heard Ryan say with a smile, "That's right."

    In the next moment, the spiritual realm merged together again, and a large amount of information rushed into the spiritual realm of rice and rice.

    Mi Dao glared at Ryan and began to guide him.

    After the two started to cooperate, Ryan's overall performance immediately improved, sweeping the surrounding mobs and rushing directly out of the jungle.

    Mi Dao felt that if it weren't for the lack of ammunition left on the armor, it would not be impossible for the two of them to solve the BOSS on the spot.

    Leaving the jungle, the BOSS behind him is chasing after him.

    Ryan dialed the communication: "Report your location."

    The adjutant finally received the contact, and his voice was a little excited: "Yes! Coordinates 502250200202."

.With the help of Ryan's mental power, Mi Dao opened up his mental network, quickly found an optimal route, and went all out.

    Seeing the worm being thrown away, Mi Dao breathed a sigh of relief, and then he saw the barrage in Ryan's head without any cover up——

    "His breath is on my neck" "His body is warm" "His skin is white" "His hair is so cute" "His eyes are like amber" "He is so pretty"...

    Mi Dao was named and couldn't help but look over.

    The barrage becomes: "He looked at me", "He cares about me", "I'm so happy", "He blushed", "He's so cute"...

    Rice: "..."

    Ryan's eyes darkened, and then the barrage quickly changed to: "I really want to kiss him", "I want to lick him", "I want to bite him", "I want to bully him", "I want to make him cry"...

.Mi Dao blushed and gave out a spiritual suggestion: "Ryan Uranos, calm down."

    Ryan smiled: "Major General, I'm calm, I just want to kiss you."

    Mi Dao frowned, but Ryan immediately implemented his idea, making Mi Dao unable to resist.

    Mi Dao finally pushed Ryan away, trying to suppress his deep breathing, he stared at him, and warned angrily, "Don't go too far."

    Ryan's eyes flickered and his eyes were deep: "Major General, I didn't enter you here, I think I've been very restrained."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh, should I praise him for being awesome?

    Ryan saw the Zerg rush forward, fired a shot backhand, and asked Mi Dao, "Major General, have you established a spiritual connection with other people?"

    Mi Dao paused.

.But this pause was completely exposed to Ryan's perception, and his face changed immediately: "You have."

    Mi Dao quickly gathered up the information about Si Tianzhou and did not answer.

    Ryan's eyes showed obvious jealousy: "With whom? Why? What did he see? Where have you come?"

    Mi Dao looked back indifferently: "This matter has nothing to do with you."

    The barrage of jealousy in Ryan's mental realm was about to drown Mi Dao, and he began to search for that person's information in Mi Dao's mental realm.

    Mi Dao resisted him, with anger in his stern voice: "Ryan Uranos, stop searching the spiritual realm immediately! Otherwise, I will immediately close the spiritual realm and never let you in again."

    Ryan stopped, but his mood was so bad that he could only continue to ask: "Major General, who is he?"

.Mi Dao didn't answer him.

    Ryan asked: "You are thirty-four years old. If there is a suitable sentinel, why haven't you bound?"

    Mi Dao: "..." What happened to Thirty-Four! You are twenty-six amazing! Before your kid was born, he was already playing in the mud!

    Ryan: "Cough, I didn't mean to offend the major general. No matter how old the major general is, I like it very much."

    Mi Dao sneered and stopped talking.

    Ryan stared at Mi Dao's expression and lowered his perception threshold to the lowest level. He kept guessing: "You don't like him? Do you like him?"

    Mi Rice frowned slightly.

    Ryan's expression changed immediately: "He doesn't want to marry you?"

    Mi Dao looked away: "You don't need to know about this."

    Ryan was silent for a second, then sneered: "Yes, I better not need to know him."  If he knew who that person was, he would choose to send that person to hell in the first place.

    However, just before the dangerous discussion between the two was about to end, Mi Dao heard the system prompt: "Ding! The target character Si Tianzhou appears."

    Rice: "...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
162K 6K 89
壕二代他改拿软饭剧本(穿书) status : 86 chapters + 3 extra ( complete ) author : Maruji En When Wei Lizhou woke up, he found that he was actually a dog licking ma...
236K 8.1K 200
Title: Author︰賦予 Status: Completed Description: [The conscientious and conscientious villain Shou X is blackened by being stabbed with a knife] Jiaya...
6K 85 48
"not mine" For some reason, Ji Ci has been a little vain and worshiped money since he was a child, delusional in wanting to hug his thigh and avoid s...