[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

6.9

730 23 3
By Erishi_An

Ok? lick? how to lick?

    Brother, shall we sit down and talk? Please be sure to come up with a graphic description, and of course it would be better if you could practice it yourself... Oh, don't get me wrong, he just has a friend who wants to know.

    system:"……"

    Before Mi Dao could wait for Ryan to describe his thoughts about "licking" in detail, his mental realm was once again filled with Ryan's presence.

    Countless streams of information poured in, like the snow that swept across the sky by a storm. In less than a second, Mi Dao's spiritual realm was covered with pieces of paper full of information.

.Until they entered the center, the two people's spiritual connection for half an hour caused the connection inertia in Mi Dao's spiritual domain, and the disconnection time just now was very short, the spiritual domain port had not been closed in time, and the barrier had not been rebuilt, so Ryan It crashed in almost easily, occupying every corner of his spiritual domain.

    Forcibly severing the connection is very dangerous, it can lead to death, and the least is a concussion-level degree.

    So, everyone came in, and Mi Dao must not be able to rush them out, so he had to open up his mental domain to Ryan, and skillfully kept up with the speed of Ryan's information flow.

    The signal base immediately sent a signal to the federal main system the second the shield was lifted.

    The entire base suddenly flashed red light, and the piercing alarm sounded in bursts.

.The communication channel broadcasted the contact from the Alpha Continent: "Call the beta signal base! Call the base! This is Alpha No. 1! Rescue troops have been dispatched, please report the current situation... Please reply if you receive it! Please reply if you receive it... "

    The voice echoed in the control room, but Ryan, as if he hadn't heard it, grabbed Mi Dao's chin with all his might, his beautiful face without any flaws flashed on and off in the flashing red light.

    Mi Dao wanted to suggest that Ryan let go of the colonel first, so that people could respond to the situation, but before the hint was released, a series of "temperature", "humidity", "length" and "depth" rushed over. Retreat immediately" "It's a little hot", "He actually gave his mental power to someone else just now", "I'm angry", "I want to kiss him", etc., the barrages enough to cover the entire screen, completely drowned Mi Dao...

.Mi Dao heard Ryan ask in the spiritual realm, "But it seems that the major general wants to suspend the transaction and stay here?"

    Mi Dao froze for a moment, surprised that Ryan would ask him that.

    In the merged spiritual realm, Ryan's spiritual power instantly condensed into a piece, turning into a tall mirror.

    Spiritual tentacles drilled out from the ground, keenly and accurately found Mi Dao's conscious body in the spiritual realm, and wrapped them directly.

    Mi Dao was startled: "Dian—ah..."

    Ryan's behavior was too sudden, and he was completely unprepared.

    Mi Dao was taken captive in front of the mirror, and his whole body was bound rigidly, as if he was tied to a pillar.

    Mi Dao struggled for a while, unable to break free, he could only ask seriously in the spiritual realm: "What do you want to do?"

.Ryan's figure appeared behind Mi Dao. He smiled and reached out, grabbed Mi Dao's chin, and lifted it with an irresistible force, forcing Mi Dao to look at the mirror.

    Just look at the large words on the mirror - I want to stay for the sake of the Federation.

    Rice: "???"

    After that, a series of plans to get rid of Ryan's control appeared one after another on the mirror. Mi Dao hurriedly searched in his own mental domain and found that these were his own thoughts.

    Mi Dao: "..." No! He is innocent!

.Spiritual connection means that the minds are completely connected, but because this is a game, Mi Dao's personal thinking as a player is protected by the system, and any ideas that will lead to the collapse of the character should not be known by the other party, so the system will screen Mi Dao Only the ideas that conform to the human design and the ideas that Mi Dao imagined based on people will let Ryan know, and the vacant parts will be automatically filled by the system rationally, so that Mi Dao's spiritual domain will not look so empty. swing.

    Obviously, the above plans were supplemented by the system father.

    Mi Dao's face was serious: "Dad, are you framing me!"

    The system's loving face: "How can it be, if people find that you are a fool and have nothing in your head, then your personality will collapse. This is Dad's love for you."

    Mi Dao: "..." That's really thank you Dad.

.Mi Dao felt that he was innocent, but what was reflected on the mirror did not allow him any excuses.

    Ryan looked at the mirror and leaned into Mi Dao's ear. He looked so angry: "Major General, if I didn't come in, would you leave me?"

    Mi Dao wanted to look away, but was caught.

    Ryan snorted: "Your plan is very interesting, but I'm sorry, I can't help you." His platinum-gold eyes narrowed, "So, I want you to give up these naive ideas as soon as possible, cooperate with me, let me take you away."

    Mi Dao gritted his teeth: "You—"

    Ryan's mental tentacles burrowed in involuntarily.

    Rice groaned.

    The tentacles swam nimbly, not missing a single place.

    Mi Dao was tormented by Ryan and trembled.

.He saw his face in the mirror gradually turning red, sweat oozing from his forehead, and his expression became a little intolerable.

    Mi Dao gasped and persuaded intermittently: "I have... passed the distribution of the Zerg... to you... You can... go by yourself..."

    Ryan looked at Mi Dao's expression in the mirror, and there were faint waves in his deep pupils.

    "Yes, I received it." Ryan said, increasing his intensity, "but I don't accept it, you have to follow me, Major General."

    The mental tentacles move more and more, and flexibly drill into every corner of the senses.

    The corners of Mi Dao's eyes were red, and there was a layer of water mist in his eyes, and he felt that he was about to die.

.Ryan bit his ear and said to him: "Major Lin, you only have two choices now: one, give up the resistance and cooperate with me to leave here; two, continue to resist, I will stun you and destroy you in front of your subordinates. The cell tower system and take you away."

    Mi Dao: "..." Ah, his Highness did this, it made him really want to choose the second.

    Mi Dao finally overcame the temptation with his reason and chose to give up resistance with difficulty.

    The consciousness of the two escaped from the spiritual realm.

    Because of the accelerated communication brought about by the spiritual connection, the confrontation that happened just now only took 15 seconds.

    The data on the display screen on the wall of the control room continued to be refreshed frantically. The colonel was still controlled by Ryan to blow his beard and stare, and the communication channel was still calling repeatedly: "If you receive it, please reply! If you receive it, please reply..."

.Mi Dao was already sweating profusely, his clothes were soaked again, and he couldn't hold back his breath.

    Mi Dao clenched his fists and said a plea that was almost squeezed from his teeth: "Please...don't destroy the signal tower..."

    A glimmer of satisfaction flashed in Ryan's eyes. He glanced at the colonel next to him, his thumb gently rubbed Mi Dao's lips, and the corners of his mouth curved up: "Of course, thanks to Major General Lin for his cooperation."

    Mi Dao frowned, but there was no way to resist, so he could only let Ryan pick him up and leave.

    After the two walked out of the control room, the colonel broke free from Ryan's mental suppression. His legs softened and he fell directly to the ground.

    The communication channel was still paging, the colonel calmed down, struggled to stand up, walked to the console, and pressed the button tremblingly to respond: "Beta received,..."

.After a brief exchange, the colonel added: "Furthermore, it is confirmed that Major General Lin Xingyun is alive and... is working with an imperial officer..."

    ...

    Leaving the base, Ryan took Mi Da on the armor, handcuffed Mi Da on his body again, activated the armor, and the accelerator spurted blue flames.

    Mi Dao was nestled in front of Ryan, and Mi Dao had no other choice than to hug him with the fixed measures on the armor.

    So he was not polite and hugged Ryan simply, and then he saw a wave of "It's hot", "He smells good", "Why didn't he continue to resist just now" and "A bit Sorry" "a little dizzy" "want to enter him"...

    Rice: "..."

    Mi Dao felt deeply regretful for not choosing the second.

.The two had just walked outside the base for less than a minute, and many bugs had sensitively captured their scent, their tentacles were swaying, and they swarmed towards them.

    The crawling of the worm's feet and the humming of its wings grew louder and louder, as if it were about to burrow into their ears.

    At this time, the communication sounded, and the voice of the sentinel adjutant came from inside: "Report to His Highness, Gary is awake, and the ship is on standby at coordinates 133203100202. So far, no Zerg with high-altitude flying ability has been found."

    Ryan responded, and Mi Dao immediately received the specific coordinate position that Ryan obtained after decrypting the coordinate code. After Mi Dao marked it on the small map, he found that the ship was still more than 300 kilometers away from the current place, and the vicinity was already crowded with small red dots symbolizing the Zerg.

.Mi Dao: "Xiaotong Xiaotong, which road is free from traffic jams?"

    System: "Find it yourself."

    Mi Dao: "...Apps like yours will be eliminated by the market."

    System: "Oh, if you have the ability, you can uninstall me."

    Mi Dao: "..." I dare not dare.

    Mi Dao had to release his mental power with Ryan's help, quickly found an optimal course of action, and set off.

    Lane received the route, found the gap in the worm pile, and while traveling, he flicked his tail beautifully, accelerated, and threw the little worm that came up.

    Mi Dao frowned when he saw Ryan finish this set of actions. Seems to be 25ms slower?

    Mi Dao continued processing Lane's fragmented information: "Five 15E right front knee."

.Ryan fired, but again this was about 100ms slower than Mi Dao's expected reaction time.

    Their cooperation is not so smooth.

    Mi Dao checked the spiritual connection of the two people and found that the release area of ​​the spiritual domains of both parties was slowly decreasing.

    Mi Dao originally thought that he was stuffed with Ryan sauce just now, and his state was affected. As a result, he looked up and found that Ryan's face was a little red, his lips were dry, and his body temperature seemed to have risen a little.

    A huge black-brown flying insect suddenly pounced.

    Mi Dao hugged Ryan tightly: "Climb down!"

    Ryan rolled forward and ducked, raised his hand and fired a shot, shooting down the bug.

    Mi Dao pressed against his chest, feeling that although Ryan's heart rate was still within the normal range, it had clearly risen. The movements just now were not violent, but his breathing rate was still chaotic.

.There are many pieces of information such as "very hot", "thirsty" and "dizzy" in the spiritual realm.

    Mi Dao asked, "Are you feeling well?"

    Ryan killed the insects that were relatively close, and accelerated to shake off the other Zerg. A drop of sweat rolled out on his forehead. His voice was a little hoarse: "...It's okay."

    Mi Dao frowned and wanted to speak, but suddenly felt the mental connection snapped off.

    Mi Dao looked up: "Hello!"

    Ryan's eyes began to be distracted, and his body temperature became higher and higher, and the rice that was attached to him felt like he was about to be scalded.

    He almost relied on the conditioned reflexes that he had trained for many years to maintain the action of cleaning the Zerg.

    Mi Dao was a little anxious when he saw the claws and claws outside the window, but he couldn't measure his body temperature as accurately as Ryan. He could only ask, "Do you have a fever?"

.Ryan looked down at Mi Dao, still shooting neatly and accurately in his hand, but his expression unexpectedly looked a little ignorant: "?"

    Mi Dao's expression became serious: "Report your temperature."

    After hearing this, Ryan frowned and seemed to think for a while, and replied hoarsely: "Forehead temperature 36.32±0.02 degrees, oral temperature 36.92±0.02 degrees, rectal temperature 37.43±0.01 degrees..."

    Rice: "..."

    This temperature is unscientific.

    Mi Dao: "Dad, Daddy! How many degrees did he burn?"

    System: "It looks like 39 degrees."

    Mi Dao: "Oh, who was he talking about just now?"

    System: "You."

    Rice: "..."

.The author has something to say: Mi Dao: "Tell me, have you been to Wuhan?"

    Ryan: "..."

    Mi Dao: "Look at you, and they all told you to wear a mask, wash your hands frequently, and go out less. I don't want you anymore, and we won't make an appointment until it's cured."

    Ryan: QAQ

    Happy New Years babies! ! ! Send a New Year's red envelope~

    Before the update tomorrow, the baby who left a message in this chapter will receive a red envelope!

    Everyone, pay attention to your body! mwah! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 2.9K 53
Title: Author: Botao (薄桃) Status: Completed Description: Pei Zhaozhou suffered from pheromone disorder, lost the dignity of an alpha and became a di...
1K 809 25
ONC 2024 8K qualifier Horror. Courtesy of ONC2024 Novella Contest °*° Every tick-tock that counts can cost your life, and as each door shuts don't lo...
83.8K 1.9K 74
Title:反派強攻男主一百種方法[快穿] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting ↓ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown morning. "Have you been looking for me for...
41.6K 1.1K 77
Title: 绝美Alpha与Beta影卫 Author:喵三省 Status: Completed Description: Gu Tingshen, the third son of the Gu family, like a banished immortal, he is as noble...