[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

6.6

774 36 3
By Erishi_An

The Federation's signal base was built on a low mountain 400 kilometers away from where their airship landed. In order to avoid being discovered by the base, this was the minimum safe distance.

    In other words, they still need to sneak four hundred kilometers to reach their destination. But for soldiers with interstellar backgrounds, this is not too difficult, because they have human-enhanced armor similar to small mechs.

    The adjutants unloaded three sets of black equipment from the small ship and quickly assembled it. It is about three meters high and has a closed cockpit. The body is made of special metal, and the mechanical arm can be freely deformed into various weapons. There are also retractable rollers under the mechanical feet, which can also be propelled by fire, and it is the same as Nezha when stepped on.

.This kind of human body strengthening armor is also available in the Federation, which is standard for a mainland warfighter, but the model of the Empire is obviously the latest model this year. Eye.

    Look! This sleek body; look! This metallic shell; look! This megapixel front-facing camera - nope.

    Mi Dao: "I don't know how many kidneys I have to sell to buy it."

    system:"……"

    After the adjutants finished moving the equipment, they said to Ryan, "Report to Your Highness, the armor is ready." After taking a look at Mi Dao, who was still unsteady, no one dared to take the initiative to take him.

    Ryan gave a "hmm", picked up Mi Dao and put it on the armor, and climbed up himself.

    There was not much space in the armor. As soon as Ryan came in, the cockpit was filled with two big men.

.Mi Dao could only be face-to-face with Ryan. He found that His Highness was not normal. Lin Xingyun was already 1.8 meters tall, but he could only look at Ryan's Adam's apple.

    It was still summer on the third planet Beta Continent. In order to make it easier to wear the sensor, Ryan took off the jacket of the combat uniform and wore a black short-sleeved shirt inside, showing a perfect body outline.

    Because the two were too close, Mi Dao could vaguely feel the heat of each other's body.

    Mi Dao blushed: "Dad, I'm about to stand up, I'm so worried about what to do!"

    The system said lovingly, "Don't worry about my dear son, Dad will cut it for you."

    Rice: "..."

    Ryan's voice came from the side of his ear: "I'm sorry to have wronged you like this, Major General."

.However, his smiling tone didn't make Mi Dao feel that he was really sorry.

    Mi Dao wanted to turn around and face Ryan, but found that the remaining space was not enough for him to turn around, so he could only retreat as much as possible, leaned against the limit metal fence, and grabbed his hands. railing behind.

    Apart from fighting training, he has never been so close to anyone, not even Si Tianzhou.

    really...

    Too red chicken!

    Mi Dao turned his face away, looked aside, and said indifferently, "If you are really sorry for me, then please stop your current actions."

    Ryan glanced at Mi Dao's blushing cheeks: "Major General Lin, I would love to hear your views on this operation, but unfortunately, you are not a soldier of the Empire."

    Rice had to stop talking.

.Ryan went around Mi Dao, clicked the panel a few times, and the armor began to move. He clenched his fist, the robotic arm in front of him clenched it, and when he moved his legs, the mechanism would respond accordingly. This was synchronizing debugging.

    Mi Dao clung to the railing and kept it steady. He calmly looked left and right at the internal structure of the armor, and remembered it in his mind as much as possible. It has become his habit to obtain enemy information anytime, anywhere.

    The system that is helping Mi Dao to record information: "..." You are used to being tall, and it's not all that it does.

    Mi Dao: "..." Dad, I love you!

    While debugging, Ryan looked at Mi Dao who was shaken because he was not wearing a fixture. He smiled: "For safety, you can choose to hold me."

    Mi Dao's face was hot, and he gritted his teeth and refused: "No need."

.Ryan raised his eyebrows: "I'm sorry."

    Mi Dao: "..." Yes, yes, it's a pity, he still wanted to touch other people's abdominal muscles to see if it was eight yuan.

    System: "Maybe you can find eighteen dollars."

    Mi Dao thought for a while: "..." Hiss, the picture is a little scary.

    After repeating the debugging process once or twice, the synchronization rate of the armor and Ryan's body movements reached 100%.

    At this time, the voices of the adjutants came from the communication channel: "Beta 1 is ready." "Beta 2 is ready."

    Lane said, "Received, let's go."

    Then three small armors slid silently towards the Federation's information base.

    The speed of the Empire's latest small armor was much faster than Mi Dao imagined, and the distance of 400 kilometers was completed in less than two hours.

.There were many drones hovering outside the base. Mi Dao recalled it, and probably knew that there were not many living people in this base, and there were not many people with special abilities. Most of them were ordinary people. The entire base was dominated by artificial intelligence. .

    The communication channel is communicating: "The patrol team has five minutes to pass." "Received."...

    The guide lieutenant is responsible for opening the shielding barrier to ensure that the presence of their squad is not perceived by any enemy sentinels. The sentinel lieutenant is responsible for collecting information everywhere, always vigilant.

    Mi Dao found that Ryan and the others were well prepared. All the information on blind spots, timing, etc. had been collected, and the whole way was in an orderly manner, and was not detected by the federal reconnaissance plane.

    Bypassing all the drones, Mi Dao was taken outside the base wall by them. After confirming that there was no problem with the surrounding environment, Ryan took Mi Dao down.

.Two hours later, the paralysis on Mi Dao's body had been lifted. As soon as he landed, he took a step back and tried to distance himself from Ryan.

    But just before Mi Dao could leave Ryan for half a meter, Ryan supported his right hand and lifted it up, and Mi Dao heard a "click".

    There is a silver-white handcuff on his right hand. The length of the chain of the handcuff can be adjusted by the user, and the other end of the handcuff is being held by Ryan.

    Ryan smiled at him: "Major General, don't run around."

    Mi Dao: "..." He thought it was Play, but it wasn't, oh he was so sad.

    The sad Mi Dao's expression became a little colder. He glanced at the mechanical door on the wall. This door should be a side door. There is no drone to guard, and even the surveillance cameras can be easily hacked.

.The adjutants were removing the military backpacks from the armor, and Mi Dao asked Ryan, "How are you going to get in?"

    Ryan answered rightly: "Go in."

    Rice: "..."

    Mi Dao saw that the adjutant of the guide called up his personal terminal, and typed the program expertly into the operation panel of the door.

    In less than a minute, I heard the guide say, "Your Highness, you need Major General Lin's biological code."

    Lane took Mi Dao over, a light shot from the door, swiped on Mi Dao's head, and the door was opened.

    Like this, Mi Dao watched them walk to the center of the base, and they didn't encounter anyone along the way. Even if they did, Ryan let go of his mental power and knocked them down, with no combat experience.

.Mi Dao was a little anxious. He wanted to inform Si's son quickly, but his hand was tied by Ryan, and he had no way to sneak away.

    This is the central control room of the signal base. There are consoles everywhere, and data is beating on the display screen in a circle.

    Mi Dao looked around, thinking about how to prevent Ryan from discovering his intentions.

    At this moment, Mi Dao heard a "ding" from the system: "The copy of the Zerg invasion has been triggered, and the invasion site is the Federal Signal Tower of the Beta Continent."

    Mi Dao heard a bang outside, and the entire base building was shaking slightly.

    The adjutant controlled the system and glanced at the drone surveillance, and reported, "His Royal Highness! It's a Zerg, and there are a lot of them..."

    Ryan looked at the display for a second, then made a simple decision: "Retreat."

.Saying that, he was about to leave with Mi Dao, but Mi Dao didn't move, his expression turned cold, and he began to release his mental tentacles.

    Ryan noticed his movement and immediately released his mental power to catch him.

    In the case of equal strength, the sentinel's ability to use mental power in attack is far greater than that of the guide.

    Lane controlled Mi Dao with a gloomy face: "What are you doing?"

    Mi Dao said solemnly, "I have to stay!"

    As a major general of the Federation, Lin Xingyun is obliged to guard the signal tower of the Federation.

    At this moment, the shaking of the building became more intense, and the adjutant shouted anxiously: "His Royal Highness! Quick!"

    Mi Dao hinted at Ryan and said ruthlessly, "Let go of me!"

    Ryan decisively rejected Mi Dao's suggestion, squinted his eyes, stopped talking nonsense with him, and directly picked up the man and ran out.

.Mi Dao gritted his teeth and tried to attack, but all of them were blocked by Ryan. He even turned his hand and handcuffed Mi Dao's left hand.

    Rice: "..."

    Your way of using handcuffs is too flexible! The future is endless, young man.

    The four people turned back and ran to the armor. According to the detection of the adjutant of the sentry, the Zerg had not yet appeared here, and it was relatively safe.

    Ryan threw Mi Dao on the armor, and as soon as he got up, he saw Mi Dao raised his hand and hit Ryan's neck with a metal chain, trying to restrain him.

    Ryan's reaction was extremely fast, and he opened the control panel to shorten the chain to the shortest point.

    The two handcuffs were attracted together like a magnet, and Mi Dao's hands were immediately bound.

    Mi Dao immediately switched to kicking, but the other party came close to him and completely suppressed him.

.Ryan's eyes were deep, and a domineering and fierce mental force penetrated into Mi Dao's spiritual realm.

    Mi Dao snorted, and cold sweat broke out instantly.

    Ryan's suppression was amplified, and Mi Dao felt that there were countless tentacles wrapped around his body, making him unable to move.

    Mi Dao said tremblingly, "Let go... I..."

    Ryan controlled the armor with one hand, and pulled Mi Dao's hands over his head with the other and pressed them against the windshield of the cockpit.

    The armor began to move, the thrusters spewed, and galloped along the route.

    Ryan lowered his head and bit Mi Dao's lips heavily, Mi Dao frowned in pain, his mouth was full of sweetness, and blood was actually bitten.

    Mi Dao looked at him angrily: "You—"

    Those platinum-colored eyes were scorching hot, and the spitting lips were as hot as fire.

.He gently licked the wound on Mi Dao's lips and warned with a smile, "Major General, if you move again, I'll fuck you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 8.1K 200
Title: Author︰賦予 Status: Completed Description: [The conscientious and conscientious villain Shou X is blackened by being stabbed with a knife] Jiaya...
83.7K 1.9K 74
Title:反派強攻男主一百種方法[快穿] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting ↓ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown morning. "Have you been looking for me for...
21.4K 809 35
"Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish in your heart!" Because of the instability of the soul, Bai Chen travels through the various small...
8.1K 447 70
Alternate Title : 如何投喂一只深渊! Author : 江为竭 Status : Ongoing Link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/how-to-feed-an-abyss/ 【if you stare into the abyss, the abyss...