[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

5.9

844 40 0
By Erishi_An

As written in the original script, Dawn's spouse is named Hai Bing, and Da Dawn is three years old. She was originally the eldest daughter of the leader of a wolf orc tribe in the north. In addition, their tribe is good at medicine. She has studied hard since she was a child, and now she has become a very good witch doctor.

    Last fall, Haibing's tribe was attacked by tigresses, and the male wolf orcs in the tribe were almost wiped out. In desperation, she took her younger sister to the party. Several younger sisters found someone, and the rest followed her, the eldest sister, to the Midao tribe.

    Mi Dao just looked at the few young ladies in front of him staring at him unabashedly, her eyes sparkling, as if she wanted to eat him.

.At this time, Dawn came quietly to Mi Dao's ear, wagging his tail as if asking for credit, and said with a smile: "Brother, the remaining sisters, after hearing that the elder brother has not found a spouse, are particularly enthusiastic. Tell me that you want to join our tribe. Brother, you haven't been taking care of Foehn this winter, so hurry up now."

    Mi Dao: "..." Thank you so much.

    Dawn brought back the sea ice, and Mi Dao was not surprised. After all, in this ancient world where the weak eat the strong, power is the most important criterion for female orcs to choose a mate. A bear like Dawn, in terms of appearance and strength alone, is definitely the continent. The rich and handsome among all the wolf orcs above.

    But what Mi Dao didn't expect was that Dawn's wife brought so many wives - no, so many single ladies came back, Mi Dao really didn't know what to do.

.First of all, food, clothing, housing and transportation are all problems. Secondly, Huan Ri, as a straight wolf, faced such "temptation", Mi Dao didn't know what to do so that he could justifiably not marry a wife.

    However, since it was a clan brought by Dawn's spouse, Mi Dao naturally couldn't shove these young ladies out of the house, and after thinking about it, there are a few younger brothers who are about to come of age under Dawn. If they and the young ladies and sisters can look right With eyes, it's much easier to do.

    So in order to match these marriages, Mi Dao asked the little cubs to discuss the accommodation problem for these young ladies and sisters.

.Hearing this, several young cubs who were about to become adults all exploded. They were all excited as if they had been beaten with blood, and their faces were flushed. Going to build a shed outside the house is about to be done, and also offered to build houses for these ladies and sisters.

    Mi Dao was very satisfied with this, and things were arranged for the time being.

    In order to celebrate the daybreak and found a spouse, Mi Dao brought people together to prepare for tonight's bonfire party.

    Mi Dao took several cattle and sheep out of the underground ice cellar and went to the river to wash them.

    The younger brothers also followed, and they all said they wanted to help, and sat down on the rocks by the river. Because the weather was not too cold, and they were afraid of getting their clothes wet, several of them took off their shirts and kicked up. shirtless.

.Mi Dao took a sneak peek: "Tsk tsk, look at these beautiful flesh|body, I think..."

    System: "beep-"

    Mi Dao sighed: "Dad, why haven't I triggered the 18R plot yet? How suitable the orc setting is! He has ears and tails, his physical strength is so good, and he is thick and long..."

    System dog head: "Aren't you playing enough with your body?"

    Mi Dao: "I don't!!!"

    The system looked in disbelief, and didn't know which spicy chicken rua his own ears and tails every day. After rua, he also said that he wanted to rua someone else's.

    Mi Dao blushed: "Cough, Dad, you misunderstood what I meant." He wanted to say that he didn't have enough fun, and wanted to play with others.

    System: "..." Hehe.

.Because of the injury to his arm, Foen Feng was ordered not to do heavy work by Mi Dao, so he had to go to the bonfire to help Xiao Dawn set up a barbecue grill.

    Breaking dawn hummed a song while riding, his tail was about to go up to the sky, he shook his head, and he was very nervous.

    When Foen Feng listened to Xiao Xiao humming, his face was not very good-looking, and the singing was not very pleasant.

    He frowned, his hands itch when he saw the dawn, and he just wanted to punch him.

    Xiao Xiao was in a good mood today, and his nerves were even stronger. He didn't notice Foen Feng's expression at all, and when he saw the passing female wolf sister, he lightly touched Foen Feng with his shoulder, smiling and showing his fangs: "Why? Like? Did you like it?"

    Feng Feng rolled his eyes at him and continued to tie the cane in his hand.

.Xiao Xiao thought that Foehn was not confident, so he encouraged him cheerfully: "Don't be embarrassed... Although they all seem to be here for the eldest brother, the eldest brother can only marry one, right? If you see something you like, be bold. Just go after it, in case it succeeds."

    Foehn really didn't know how Xiao Dawn was able to survive till now with his brain.

    Foehn tied the rattan, and said casually, "What if I and eldest brother fell in love with the same one."

    Xiao Xiao was stunned for a moment, scratched his head and said, "Then... um, then you have to win the big brother..."

    Foen Feng sneered and said nothing. How can it be so easy, he is just a wolf dog.

    Xiao Xiao's eyes widened and he was a little surprised: "You don't really have a crush on the same girl as eldest brother, do you?"

    Foehn said, "No, I'm not a wolf."

.After hearing this, breaking dawn choked up, feeling very sorry in his heart, he quickly cheered Foen Feng: "It doesn't matter if it's not a wolf! You are not much different from us, and I also saw a female following the leader of the jackal tribe at the party. Yes! As long as you become the strongest one and become the leader, everyone will listen to you, and whoever wants it will be fine! Don't be discouraged!"

    The movement in Foen Feng's hand stopped, and his heart was beating rapidly.

    Yes, if he becomes the leader and becomes the strongest one, of course he can do whatever he wants.

    Foen Feng's eyes lit up, and the corners of his mouth couldn't hold back.

    He wanted his brother, and from the day he let him hold him tightly, he decided that he would follow that person in his entire life and become his sharpest stone blade.

    But as he got older, he slowly found that he was not satisfied.

.He doesn't like his brother taking care of the dawn, and he doesn't like his brother taking care of anyone else in the clan.

    It's just that those are the real relatives of my brother, and he is not. He was just a wolf dog picked up and raised.

    He can only try to win his brother's sympathy and let him see him more, but these are far from enough.

    He wants his brother to only be gentle with him, only smile to him, and only treat him well.

    If I want my brother, it will always belong to him alone.

    However, his older brother is the wolf king, the leader of the tribe, and an insurmountable person, like a mountain that never seems to collapse.

    He had always thought that there was no way he could store his brother's old clothes in a place where only he could see them.

.But now I think about this idea again, it seems that there is nothing impossible...

    Foehn looked up at the breaking dawn in front of him, and suddenly felt that he had something to offer.

    Foehn smiled at Dawn and said, "Tomorrow I can help you hunt. You can stay at home with your spouse."

    Xiao Xiao was so shocked that his jaw dropped: "Really...really?"

    Foehn nodded: "Well, just congratulate you on finding a spouse."

    When the dawn came up, it was a bear hug, with tears streaming down his face: "You are really my good brother!" After speaking, he patted him twice.

    Foehn was almost slapped and vomited blood: "..." He wanted to take back his words.

    After the shelves were set up, Mi Dao and his brothers came over with the cattle and sheep.

.As soon as they saw Mi Dao, the newly arrived young ladies immediately came up and said to Mi Dao with a smile like a flower: "Boss, let me help you!"

    Mi Dao smiled and said, "No, just rest."

    Hearing Mi Dao's words, the little sisters became even more excited, their faces flushed, and they surrounded Mi Dao in a noisy way, wagging their tails non-stop.

    Mi Dao: "..." Mom, help!

    The onlooker system made an objective evaluation of this: "You have a lot of peach blossoms."

    Mi Dao is very aggrieved: "I don't want peach blossoms to bloom, I want chrysanthemums to bloom."

    System: "..." The system is responsible for shielding the spicy chicken host.

    Mi Dao kept cutting the beef and mutton, and I heard the ladies and sisters talking: "These cattle and sheep are so healthy."

."Yeah, it's been a long time since we have eaten such good meat. It really deserves to be the leader of the fantasy sun."

    Rice: "..."

    When Mi Dao heard that they were discussing the issue of meat, she secretly asked the system where the infectious disease of the herbivore had spread.

    After listening, the system gave him a map of the continent.

    The Mi Dao tribe is located in the central part of the continent, and the northern corner where the tribe of the sea ice used to be has turned red, indicating that the herbivorous animals there are basically uneatable, and it will infect the orcs and herbivorous orcs. It may be directly infected, and carnivorous orcs like rice and rice are likely to get sick if they eat sick herbivores.

.According to the script setting, other carnivorous orcs in the north will go south because of the lack of food and have a war with the tribe where the protagonist belongs.

    In this war, if the protagonist's tribe wins, the wolf king Huanri will abdicate due to serious injuries.

    In order to obtain more customs clearance resources, the optimal route is that the protagonist can defeat all other competitors at this node and become the new wolf king. If nothing else, in this way, the later HE or BE routes will be complete, and there will be no more half-baked endings.

.So what Mi Dao has to do next is to make sure that all the values ​​of Dawn are qualified, to win the war against the tiger orcs this winter, and to help Dawn become the wolf king. After that, he hardly needs to worry about it anymore, as long as Waiting for his serious injuries and dying, he can clear the customs.

    Mi Dao is very satisfied with this progress.

    When the sun set, everyone gathered in the central square to roast cattle and sheep around a bonfire. Some people even brought out drinks. Everyone ate, drank, sang and danced together.

    Although Mi Dao really wanted to try this game setting, what kind of wine tasted in this ancient era, but in order to stay vigilant, Mi Dao never drank alcohol, so Mi Dao could only watch everyone from the sidelines. He was drunk and crazy, guarding the children screaming, laughing, chasing and beating to avoid danger, and also dealing with the young lady who came over to hook up with him.

.Mi Dao: "..." He is very busy.

    System: "Those who are capable work harder."

    Mi Dao's eyes widened: "Oh my God! Dad, you actually praise others! They are so shy!"

    System: "..." You are ashamed.

    When everyone was almost crazy, Xiao Xiao and his spouse went into the house to rest first, and it was almost time for the others to go to bed. Mi Dao, as Xiao Xiao's brother, would stay to take care of the aftermath according to custom.

    After tidying up the square, Mi Dao moved the remaining wine into the warehouse. As soon as he turned around, he saw Foehn following behind him and brought a heavy clay pot.

    Mi Dao hurriedly stepped forward to take it and frowned: "Don't move, your hands are not ready yet."

    Feng Feng listened to Mi Dao's caring scolding and smiled sweetly: "I'm fine."

.Mi Dao walked into the warehouse and said solemnly: "No, you must take care of it first, and you can't get the root cause of the disease, do you understand?"

    Foen Feng nodded "um" and looked at the person in front of him intently, his eyes burning hot.

    When Mi Dao put down his things, Feng Feng said, "Brother, I want to tell you something."

    Mi Dao clapped the dust on her hands, raised her eyebrows and looked at Foehn Feng: "What?"

    Foehn's eyes flickered, and he said, "Lightning and the others gave the house to the new orcs, and now they can only sleep in the shed. They came to ask me just now and asked me to let them live in the house, and I agreed. ."

    Mi Dao's face was not very good after hearing this.

.Lightning's little wolf cubs have grown up and become rebellious. They know that Foehn is not a wolf orc, so they often stumble upon Foehn in private. Nothing has happened since.

    Mi Dao said in a deep voice, "I'm going to teach them a lesson, these bastards."

    Foen Feng smiled and said, "Brother, there is nothing they can do. I don't mind. I just wanted to ask my brother, can I live in your house?"

    Rice: "!"

    Mi Dao was very excited, but looking at the longer and better-looking Foehn in front of him, Mi Dao was really a little afraid to agree, for fear that he couldn't hold back and pushed others to the point of what to do.

    When Mi Dao took care of Feng Feng when he was sick last time, he had let Xiao Dao sleep standing up for two nights. I don't know if sleeping like this would hurt his poor baby.

.system:"……"

    Just when Mi Dao was tangled, the voice of a young lady came from outside the warehouse.

    "Brother Chief! Is Brother Chief here?"

    Mi Dao's ears perked up in fright. He has been troubled for a day today, and he is already a little tired, and now he just wants to go back to rest early.

    Mi Dao was stunned and did not say a word when the cute female wolf orc came in, and it was the most active wolf orc today. Her ears moved, and she looked left and right, looking expectantly.

    Seeing that someone was about to come in, Mi Dao sighed and was about to respond when Feng Feng suddenly blocked him, covering Mi Dao under his shadow.

    Only then did Mi Dao realize that Foehn was half a head taller than him, his shoulders were wide, and the firm body under the thin layer of clothes was almost perfect like a work of art.

.Foehn covered Mi Dao behind him, smiled at the wolf orc and said, "The chief is not here, is there anything wrong with my sister?"

    The young lady blushed when she saw Foen Feng's appearance, but quickly regained her mind because of his wolf dog status.

    She looked around and found that Mi Dao was not here, so she smiled shyly and said, "It's okay, I just want to help the leader's brother. You are... Foehn, right? I heard that you are the leader's favorite brother. ."

    Feng Feng smiled: "Really?"

    Mi Dao nodded in approval behind Foehn. Yes, yes, how cute his puppies are!

    The little sister rolled her eyes, nodded and said, "Yes, as soon as I came in, I heard everyone say that you are very powerful, and the leader likes you very much."

    Foehn smiled and said nothing.

.The young lady continued with a smile and said, "You have such a good relationship with the leader, you must know what the leader thinks? Does the leader have a girl you care about?"

    Foehn shook his head and said innocently, "Brother, he didn't tell me this."

    After listening to the little sister's ears, the light in her eyes dimmed a little, but she still smiled and said, "That's right, brothers may not talk about these things - the leader must be busy hunting when he goes out? Your housework is all about Who did it? I'm new here, and I don't know what to do. If you need me, I can help you do the laundry and cook..."

    Mi Dao: "..." No, no, don't delay your finding your husband, anyway, he will become a waste wolf this winter.

    So Mi Dao listened to Fen Feng and said, "Don't bother my sister, I can help my brother with the housework."

.The young lady opened her eyes in surprise: "How can this work? The chief elder brother always wants to find a spouse and have a child."

    Foen Feng maintained the smile on his face, but his voice became cold: "It's already dark, it's not good for my sister to stay with me in the warehouse alone?"

    The young lady saw the faint green color in Foen Feng's eyes, and when the hair on her tail exploded, she immediately became alert. She took two steps back, smiled reluctantly and said, "That's what you said. Since the chief brother is not here, then I'll go back first, and you should rest early."

    As soon as she finished speaking, she trotted a few steps away from the warehouse as if being chased by an evil spirit.

    Mi Dao heard the footsteps far away, and just wanted to come out, but he didn't expect Foen Feng to turn around and press him against the wall.

    Mi Dao: "!!!" What is he doing? ! What are you doing? !

    system:"……"

.Mi Dao was completely suppressed by Foen Feng, and just as he was about to push him away to teach him a lesson, he heard Foen Feng whispering in his ear, "Brother, don't talk, there are still people outside."

    Mi Dao didn't dare to move.

    Feng Feng hugged Mi Dao, seeing that Mi Dao accepted his excessive behavior, he raised the corner of his mouth, his eyes with a little green in the dark were full of infatuation, and the desire in his eyes was deep and heavy.

    In the event of an emergency, Mi Dao had to be held by Foen Feng first. He pricked his ears and heard two people talking outside, one of them was the young lady just now, and the other should be her sister.

    The other man asked eagerly, "How is my sister? What did the leader say?"

    The young lady sighed and said, "The chief is not in the warehouse, only the wolf dog is there."

    The other person said disappointedly: "Is that so... What are you going to do with that elder sister?"

.The young lady was quiet for a while, and suddenly said: "Or, I will go directly to the boss's room to seduce him!"

    "This is good!"

    After speaking, the two sisters walked away with a smile.

    Mi Dao: "..." He really did, let Foehn come and live with him.

    Boys are outside... No, even at home, you must remember to protect yourself!

    Mi Dao just recovered from the shock, and patted Feng Feng on the back: "Get up."

    Foen Feng took a step back, drooping his ears, and whispered, "I'm sorry, brother, I just looked at my brother and seemed to be tired, so I blocked it for him... I still don't want to live in my brother's house, because I have a lot of things to do. My brother should also want to bring someone back to the house..."

    Mi Dao: "..." No no no, kid, you misunderstood!

.Mi Dao hurriedly said, "Nothing, I'm really tired. Come over here, my house is big enough."

    Foehn said, "Brother, don't worry about me, it's more important to find a spouse and have a child."

    Seeing Foen Feng cautiously, as if he was afraid of abandoning him, Mi Dao's expression softened, and he stretched out his hand to rub Foen Feng's ear and said, "Don't talk nonsense, you are more important."

    Fen Feng narrowed his eyes and raised the corners of his mouth.

    Is it? This is the best, brother, you have to remember what you said.

    Mi Dao was afraid of being attacked by that young lady at night, so she quickly asked Fen Feng to move over to sleep with her. As a result, nothing happened.

    After a month, the newly arrived ladies and sisters found that Mi Dao didn't like them, so they gradually gave up the idea of ​​being a wolf queen and started a new round of mate selection.

.During this period of time, Mi Dao discovered that, thanks to the blessing of his spouse, Da Xiao's various values ​​have improved a lot, such as Charisma, Wisdom, and leadership.

    Mi Dao sighed that the man who became a family was different. His wolf cub younger brother looked a lot more stable and not as muddy as before.

    Seeing that the plot of the tiger orc attack is getting closer and closer, Mi Dao is a little anxious.

    Although Dawn's personal qualities have already met the conditions for customs clearance, the strength of the entire tribe is still a little weaker. There are not many adult male wolf orcs in the family. Although they are quite capable of fighting, they are extremely powerful in the face of attack and instant explosiveness. The tiger orcs of the fighters can never win one-on-one, and Mi Dao must find a way to gather more people to cooperate in team battles.

.However, the wolf orcs continued the habit of the ancestors of wolves, and mainly lived in a group of families with blood ties. There was no relationship between tribes, except during gatherings, most of the time they were hostile, and they rarely joined forces.

    At this time, the importance of Dawn's marriage to sea ice was highlighted. Hai Bing has many younger sisters, some of whom are married to wolf orcs from other tribes, which makes it possible for Mi Dao to apply for cooperation with them.

    But the most terrible problem at the moment is that although Mi Dao knew that the tiger orcs were going to call, but according to the script, Huan Ri did not know about it. This is a problem caused by lack of information, and Mi Dao has no particularly effective solution. He can only increase the frequency of the brothers going out to hunt, hoping to find some clues about the tiger orcs.

.This search has entered the hot summer, and the little brothers in the tribe have started to play shirtless again. Mi Dao looked at the tendons of the younger brothers and expressed his envy, because he was still so white, he even practiced his abdominal muscles. Not a few bucks.

    Just when Mi Dao was going bald because of his abdominal muscles... no, in order to find cooperation, a group of male wolf orcs came to the door.

    The group of male wolf orcs went straight to the gate of Mi Dao's tribe, full of chills, so scared that the children who were playing in the square screamed one by one, and ran home crying.

    Mi Dao was in the house discussing the hunting plan with Changhong and Po Xiao, and when he heard the commotion outside, he hurriedly took someone out to check the situation.

    When they walked to the door, the clansmen who guarded the door were holding stone knives against the people outside. When they saw Mi Dao coming, they made way.

.Mi Dao came to the front, looked up, and saw the wolf king who took the lead.

    This wolf king has dark gray fur, a tall stature like a mountain, bronze skin, a fit physique, and is full of bandit. He has tiger skin around his waist and a deep claw mark on his left eye, which not only does not look ugly, but also highlights his powerful aura.

    Mi Dao frowned and just wanted to ask why the other party was here, when he saw the wolf king raised his brows, whistled loudly, and said frivolously, "Female, you are very beautiful, so be Lao Tzu's spouse."

    Rice: "..."

    The author has something to say: Thank you for reprimanding that the dog is a berry. Baby set the picture for Xie Chi's drawing! nice! I am super impressed! Love you! ! ! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 85 48
"not mine" For some reason, Ji Ci has been a little vain and worshiped money since he was a child, delusional in wanting to hug his thigh and avoid s...
8.1K 447 70
Alternate Title : 如何投喂一只深渊! Author : 江为竭 Status : Ongoing Link:https://www.mtlnovel.com/how-to-feed-an-abyss/ 【if you stare into the abyss, the abyss...
80.1K 2.9K 53
Title: Author: Botao (薄桃) Status: Completed Description: Pei Zhaozhou suffered from pheromone disorder, lost the dignity of an alpha and became a di...
118K 6.1K 69
Su Xing inherited a house, where a rare spatial overlap was taking place. The man who 'cohabited' with him was a young and handsome entrepreneurial e...