[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

5.3

890 38 1
By Erishi_An

Mi Dao: "..." Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ! !

    Looking at the pitiful son of a bitch in front of him, Mi Dao felt that he had been hit by 10,000 critical hits, and his blood tank was empty.

    Mi Dao silently wiped away the nosebleed in his heart, maintaining the composure and calmness of the big brother: "Don't worry, I won't drive you away."

    The boy's ears stood on end, and his big watery eyes were like torches that were instantly lit: "Really?"

    Just after asking, he paused again, pursed his lips, folded his ears, and felt inferior and lonely: "But...but I'm a wolf dog, not a wolf..."

    Mi Dao just stared at his ears that were erected and drooping down, thinking "rua" all over his mind.

    Mi Dao knew that the young man in front of him must be sad because of his origin.

.His expression softened, he sat closer, reached out and rubbed the hair between the boy's ears, and said with relief, "Since my father and mother said that they would treat you as a clan, then whether you are a wolf or a dog, you are both. My clan. I am Huan Ri, your elder brother."

    The young man shrank his neck under the pressure of Mi Dao's heavy hand. He secretly looked up at Mi Dao's smile, his eyes brightened, and he softly called out, "Brother?"

    Mi Dao laughed, and couldn't help rubbing his head harder, until the boy couldn't open his eyes, he whimpered a few times, and wagged his tail.

    Mi Dao stopped and asked him, "What's your name? How old are you?"

    The boy said, "My name is Foehn, and thirteen winters have passed."

    Mi Dao was a little surprised: "You only look like ten, why are you so thin?"

.Foehn's thin body froze for a moment, his long tail curled up and stuck to his back. His eyes were dark, he bit his lower lip aggrieved, shook his head miserably, and a few tears fell from his eyes.

    Seeing his injuries, Mi Dao suddenly remembered how pitiful this son of a bitch was in the character setting.

    What mother is afraid that he has never hugged him, what is being chained by the clansmen like a dog in a small dark room, what is being captured by the wolf orcs and used as a slave, punching and kicking at every turn...

    Mi Dao shed tears of sympathy: "Oh my god! This brat is too miserable, what kind of unscrupulous guy did it?! He is so pitiful..."

    The system's indifferent face: "It's not all written by you."

    Mi Dao: "...cough." Pretending to be innocent.jpg

.In order to pay for his sins, Mi Dao decided to treat Xiao Foehn well, give him the same warmth and love as his own brother, and then let him and his cheap brother become a pair of good friends with socialist brotherhood.

    Well, this plan seems to be very broad.

    Mi Dao sighed and didn't ask any more questions, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Let's live here with peace of mind in the future."

    Feng Feng looked over eagerly and blinked: "Brother, can I sleep here in the future?"

    Did the male wolf not let him sleep outside the house? The wolf orc who used to make him a slave had chained him outside the house for the night.

    Mi Dao thought about it, Huan Ri's house is already very big, there are three rooms, one for the wolf king and wolf queen, one for the twins, and one for himself. .Although Ji Ye was gone now, Po Xiao was still ill. He couldn't let Foen Feng, who was only thirteen years old, go to live with Po Diao. It would be bad if he also got sick.

    Mi Dao nodded to Foehn and said softly, "The mat is a little small. Let's squeeze it tonight. After dawn, I'll go get some new soft grass and make it bigger."

    Foen Feng's eyes flickered slightly, and he was even more surprised. He didn't expect that the male wolf would be willing to let him sleep on the bed. Originally, he thought the male wolf meant to let him sleep in the room at most.

    Foen Feng nodded obediently, and showed his small fangs with a smile: "Okay, brother."

    Mi Dao felt that this brat was too obedient, and was very relieved, so he said, "It's getting dark, go to sleep."

    After speaking, he turned his body sideways, turned his back to Foen Feng, and took off his shirt.

.When the weather gets hot, the males in the tribe generally don't wear tops, most of them only wrap a small leather skirt, shirtless, revealing bronze-colored skin, and nice-looking eight-pack abs.

    However, when the sun is outside, he will wear his shirt from beginning to end. On the days when the heat is so hot that he can boil the eggs, when he can't even wear the leaves, he will find some paint to smear on his body and make a layer of charcoal black. , and then draw some totems to make yourself look more majestic.

    Because he is very white, no matter how he gets sunburned, his skin is a few shades lighter than his brothers, just like his delicate younger sisters. In addition to the silver-white hair and fur as beautiful as snow, and his not so tall physique, if he didn't act a little more fierce, he would not be able to restrain others.

    He is the eldest brother in the family, and he must never let others laugh at him by catching this.

.The clansmen are used to the clothes of Huan Ri, and the younger brothers and sisters also dare not ask why, but if they ask, they must be looking for a fight, so as time goes by, no one dares to explore this matter.

    But Foen Feng was stunned, his dark eyes glowing with a little green. He inherited the wolf orc's extremely strong night vision ability, and even if there is only a little starlight outside, he can still clearly see the appearance of the male wolf in front of him.

    White skin, moonlight-like fur, and well-proportioned slender limbs... Foen Feng's eyes flickered.

    This wolf is so beautiful, he has never seen such a beautiful wolf before.

    Mi Dao finished taking off his clothes and fell asleep on the outside of the mat. The mat was only about one meter wide. Mi Dao had to fall asleep on his side to avoid squeezing this bastard.

    Mi Dao said to Foehn: "Sleep."

.Foehn lay down facing Mi Dao, pulled the leather over, and said softly, "Brother, here it is."

    Seeing Fen Feng's timid appearance, Mi Dao's heart softened into a pool of water. He wrapped the leather around Foen Feng's body, patted him and said, "I don't need it, just sleep."

    So Mi Dao turned around and fell asleep when he said sleep.

    Foehn was nestled in the leather quilt, huddled against the wall, not daring to move. The tip of his nose was filled with the aggressive smell of wolf, which made his body instinctively unable to relax.

    He is weak, as long as the male wolf in front of him slaps him casually, he may die because of it.

    He didn't know whether it was a good thing or a bad thing that he was picked up by this wolf orc, and whether it was leftover meat or a beating that was waiting for him tomorrow.

    After all, he is a wolf dog, he is not a wolf, after all, they are different.

.Foen Feng's eyes were dark and he was on alert for half the night, but the male wolf suddenly turned over and took him into his arms!

    Foehn almost jumped up, his heart beating violently, he almost thought the male wolf was trying to hit him.

    He waited for a moment, calmed his mind, and reached out, trying to remove the male wolf's arm.

    But he didn't expect that the male wolf's arm was too heavy, and with the injury on his arm, there was no way to push the person away.

    Foehn: "..." Poor, weak and helpless.

    Foen Feng was at a loss, he could only raise his head a little and look at Mi Dao, who was sleeping soundly in front of him.

    This look made him feel a little warm and a little itchy.

    He had never been hugged like this before.

.Foen Feng's mind was in a mess, and the warmth that embraced him gradually came up, he couldn't hold his spirits, and he fell into a dream without noticing...

    When the sky was just about to light up, Mi Dao woke up, completely awake, and not even a bit sleepy. It can only be said that the biological clock of Huanri's body is too strong, and Mi Dao can't do it if he wants to sleep.

    As soon as Mi Dao wanted to get up, she felt fluffy and soft in her arms, and when she looked down, she saw the young man holding his big tail in front of him, curling his legs into a small ball , nestled in his arms. Hearing Mi Dao's movement, both ears subconsciously twitched.

    Mi Dao: "..." Ah ah ah ah! ! !

    Mi Dao is paralyzed: "Awei is dead."

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "I think I can hold him and sleep again."

.System: "Don't sleep, get up and hi, the customs clearance task is waiting for you."

    Rice: "..."

    Mi Dao reluctantly got up.

    The young man left Mi Dao's embrace, seemed startled, curled up even more, muttered a few words, Mi Dao's ears moved, and he heard him whispering "don't hit me".

    Mi Dao gently rubbed the puppy's ears to calm him down, then got dressed and went out to wash and prepare food.

    As soon as the curtain came down, Foen Feng opened his eyes, he sat up, looked around with his tail in his arms, heaved a sigh of relief, and then froze for a while, and then became a little distressed.

    He knew yesterday that the male wolf took off his original clothes when he was bathing him. After that, he didn't need to wear any clothes to sleep, so he didn't ask last night, he just didn't know what to do now.

.When Mi Dao came back with a plate of meat and fruits, he saw that the dog was sitting on his knees with his big tail in front of him, looking a little cautious and scared.

    Mi Dao put the full plate on the wooden pier, and said to Foenfeng, "Come and eat."

    Foen Feng didn't come and asked timidly, "Brother, are my clothes still there?"

    Mi Dao looked at Fen Feng's clean little face flushed red, and his tail was covering the key parts, and he realized that this little filthy little skirt was picked off by him last night and washed, and it was hung outside before it was dry. Haven't found any new clothes for him yet.

    Mi Dao: "..." My brother was wrong, it was my brother's pot.

    Mi Dao got up and gave him a leather skirt of his own: "I washed your clothes, and they haven't dried yet, so wear this first."

    Foen Feng didn't expect that Mi Dao would help him with the laundry, so he took Mi Dao's clothes in a trance and nodded lightly.
.Putting on the leather skirt, he saw that Fen Feng had made the clothes loose and baggy, and the short leather skirt that originally only reached Mi Dao's knees had been turned into a dress by him.

    There was a rare smile on Mi Dao's serious face, so he took a cane and tied it up for him, and said, "I'll find some Dawnbreaker's clothes for you later."

    Foehn obeyed obediently.

    After the two of them finished their meal, Fen Feng took the initiative to work for Mi Dao, collecting dishes, washing things, and doing everything very neatly. Mi Dao knew that Foehn was trying to please himself. After all, he had been enslaved by wolf orcs before.

    Mi Dao looked at this son of a bitch, obedient and uneasy, and felt sorry for him, so Mi Dao told the adult wolf orc brothers that he would not go hunting today, and planned to accompany Foehn to get acquainted with the tribe.

.Mi Dao first asked Foenfeng to say hello to the wolf queen, and then brought him to meet the uncles, aunts, and brothers and sisters. After hearing that the wolf king was going to treat him as a clan, everyone's attitude was very good. Well, no one dared to look at him coldly.

    After walking around, Mi Dao told Foehn about the work arrangements in the clan in detail, and told him that a clan like him who is not yet grown up should not go out hunting alone, but he must help at home. Learn to handle food, cook and other household chores, in addition to learn some hunting skills, and occasionally go out with your brothers to meet the world.

    After Feng Feng heard this, he all agreed.

    When the sun was about to go down, Mi Dao let Foehn carry dinner and go with him to see the dawn.

.When Mi Dao came to feed Xiao Dawn this morning, his fever had subsided a little, and the red spots on his body gradually subsided. An aunt who was a witch doctor in the clan saw it and said that it was the extreme night burning the sky. Blessing my brother, Mi Dao was silent for a moment and nodded.

    Walking to the Dawning House, Mi Dao asked Foenfeng, "Are you born in summer?"

    "It's spring," said Foehn.

    Mi Dao said, "You are older than Xiao Xiao, and you are your elder brother."

    Saying that, Mi Dao lifted the curtain of Dawn's house, and saw Dawn sitting on the bed with a dull expression, his two black ears were drooping, and his eyes were full of grief.

    "Dawn." Mi Dao called out to him, and Dawn turned to look over. He was also a thirteen-year-old, and Dawn was much stronger than Foehn. His cheeks were slightly rounded, and his limbs were well developed. He looked very strong, like a little tiger.

.Breaking dawn saw Foehn, frowned and asked, "Who is this?"

    Mi Dao said, "What my father and mother brought back is your brother."

    Foen Feng carried the plate in front of the dawn, wagged his tail and smiled and said, "My name is Foen Feng, let's eat first."

    Breaking Dawn's expression changed suddenly, he slapped the plate off with a slap, rushed towards Foen Feng, pressed the thin and thin Foen Feng to the ground, bared his sharp teeth, and roared: "Go away! You are not!

    "

    Feng Feng was pressed by him, his sharp fingernails showed, and his eyes flashed fiercely for a moment, but he didn't resist after all, Ren Poxiao pressed him, tucked his tail, and made a look of panic and fear.

    Seeing that the situation was not right, Mi Dao hurriedly stepped forward and picked up the dawn.

    Xiao Xiao was held up by Mi Dao, his hands and feet fluttered, crying and making a fuss: "I don't want it! I don't want it! Ji Ye is my brother! . This dog is not! "

    Mi Dao hugged him tightly, held down his hands and feet, and said sternly: "Dawn! Don't make trouble!"

    Xiao Xiao choked for a moment, fell on Mi Dao's shoulder, and cried softly: "Brother... I don't want..."

    Mi Dao held Dawn's butt in one hand, turned to look at the poor and weak Foehn, and asked with concern, "Are you alright?"

    Foehn got up from the ground, sniffed, and said, "I'm fine, brother."

    Mi Dao looked a little embarrassed, and said embarrassingly: "Bao Xiao, this bastard, is not very obedient, don't take it to your heart."

    Foehn nodded obediently, and said "um".

    But he didn't want to, when Xiao Xiao heard it, he burst into tears: "Brother! Brother! You are a badass!"

.Mi Dao was so soft-hearted that he cried at the break of dawn. After all, he sighed, patted his back, and said with relief, "Okay, don't cry."

    Foehn stood aside. Although the three of them were in the same room, he saw the deep gap between him and the brothers.

    He lowered his eyes and lowered his ears and tail.

    Seeing this male wolf comforting his younger brother gently, somehow, Foen Feng felt a little strange in his heart.

    He is envious.

    The younger brother obviously destroyed the precious food and did something wrong, but the male wolf didn't punish him, he didn't abuse him, and he didn't even whip him. The male wolf just hugged his younger brother gently, wiped away his tears, unconditionally, unconditionally, and simply forgave him like this.

    very nice.

    He's grown so big, but he's never been treated like this.

.Foen Feng looked up at Mi Dao again, his eyes gleaming faintly.

    He looked at Mi Dao's hand holding Dawn, and recalled the good dream last night, as well as the temperature of those arms.

    He suddenly wondered: why? Why was God so unfair to him?

    Why is he a wolfhound, why is he not a wolf orc born in this tribe, why is he not a polar night...

    Why, he doesn't have such a brother. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 18.2K 81
حياكم الله البيت بيتكم اقلطو اقلطو💗 نبذه بسيطه عن الروايه نوره البطله التي تسكن عند جدتها المريضه بمرض شديد وتضطر الجده تزويج نوره لحمايتها من اعما...
55.1K 2.3K 45
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
161K 6K 89
壕二代他改拿软饭剧本(穿书) status : 86 chapters + 3 extra ( complete ) author : Maruji En When Wei Lizhou woke up, he found that he was actually a dog licking ma...
135K 4.7K 153
Title: 穿成丧尸文里的怀崽炮灰 Author:斫染 Status: Completed Description: Lin Konglu woke up and found himself trapped in a deserted mountain villa. [Don't open t...