[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

4.18

947 44 4
By Erishi_An

Since Xie Chi brought Mi Dao back that day, Mi Dao has been lying in the room for three days.

    During these three days, Mi Dao fainted from sleep not long after waking up, lined up to eat and solve normal physiological needs, Mi Dao did almost nothing except dry.

    When Mi Dao woke up again, Xie Chi was rarely absent.

    Mi Dao was stunned for a moment, his eyes seemed a little sad, like the gloomy sky outside the window. The rain was pouring down, making it impossible to tell whether it was day or night.

    The system said, "It's afternoon."

    Mi Dao: "...you can't make me a little emotional."

    System: "Why do you want that thing, and you can't do it."

    Mi Dao was shocked by the growth of the system, and even thought it made sense.

.Mi Dao sat up slowly and looked around the wing where he was.

    This wing room is elegantly decorated, occupies a huge area, and has complete supporting facilities, not only a bath, a study, a conference hall, but also a large dining table and a beautiful small balcony. There is also a small hanging chair for leisure on the balcony. It's the presidential suite.

    Don't ask why Mi Dao knows there are these things in the room, because he and Xie Chi have tried them all on it these days, hee hee.

    System: "..." Hee your head.

    After the story of the protagonist looking for his mother that day was over, Xie Chi did not bring Mi Dao back to Tianyuan Sect, but returned to the luxury hotel where the two of them stayed in the main city.

.Mi Dao boldly guessed that it might be because Xie Twenty, after being provoked by his father that day, couldn't bear it any longer, so he didn't take Mi Dao to Islam after the long journey.

    Mi Dao sighed: "Ah, I'm really a man full of charm."

    The system's indifferent face: "Because the day after tomorrow is the martial arts conference."

    Mi Dao: "..." Xie Chi, you said! Is he more important or the martial arts conference? !

    The system continued: "He has left you to practice now."

    Mi Dao shed two lines of tears: "So, in his eyes, I'm just a tool..."

    It's so sad for Mi Dao who couldn't continue the 18R plot after waking up.

.Mi Dao shivered and reached out to take out a bedclothes, which was extremely difficult to put on. Xie Chi's internal strength still remained on his body, making it almost impossible for him to move smoothly. At this time, his stomach groaned.

    Mi Dao: "..." Seriously, he wants to go to the kitchen and touch a roasted sweet potato.

    Xie Chi pushed the door and entered at this time, holding a mahogany plate in his hand, on which was a bowl of porridge and water, and two or three side dishes that rice and rice liked to eat, which were steaming hot.

    Xie Chi and Mi Dao met eyes, Mi Dao froze for a moment, and put down his hand, the bedclothes were loose and could not cover the scars all over his body.

    Mi Dao was bitten by Xie Chi so that there was no good meat all over his body, even those indescribable places, so that he almost thought that Xie Chi was going to bite him off yesterday.

.Xie Chi saw the tears on Mi Dao's face with sharp eyes. He suddenly remembered what his father looked like when he cried and begged him last night. He bent his eyebrows, smiled, and came over and put the wooden plate on the table beside him. .

    Xie Chi sat down beside the bed, his voice soft like water: "Daddy woke up, just in time, let's eat something, Daddy has been hungry all day."

    Mi Dao turned his face away, his eyes were cold, he didn't answer Xie Chi's words, he just wanted to say hurry up, he was going to be hungry and stupid.

    Xie Chi took the porridge and the vegetables, blew it carefully, and brought it to Mi Dao's mouth. Mi Dao did not resist him.

    When he was first fed, Mi Dao was still stubbornly refusing to eat it, so Xie Chi gave him a bowl of porridge that time.

    After that, Mi Dao gave in, but he felt very regretful, because the system was a little spicy chicken, so he couldn't eat with Xie Chi one by one.
.System: "..." You are the spicy chicken, and your whole family is the spicy chicken.

    Mi Dao ate the porridge and water fed by Xie Chi, her face was forbearance and humiliation, and the corners of her eyes were slightly red.

    Xie Chi was very addicted to his father's admirable and unwilling appearance.

    His father, the high-ranking father, the father he had been chasing since he was a child, has never seen his father in his eyes, but now he is holding it in his hands and surrendering to his subordinates.

    Xie Chi had a twisted and morbid pleasure that blasphemed against the gods.

    His eyes were black.

    Daddy, if you don't love someone else, if you look at me instead of someone else...

    that would be nice.

    After feeding the porridge, Xie Chi approached to lick off the water stains from Mi Dao's lips, and smiled: "Daddy is really obedient."

.When Mi Dao was touched by Xie Chi, she trembled uncontrollably because she was too excited.

    This appearance fell into Xie Chi's eyes, but he seemed to be afraid. Xie Chi touched Mi Dao's cheek and comforted softly, "Don't be afraid, Daddy, I won't touch Daddy for two days."

    Mi Dao: "..." Why? !

    Xie Chi bit Mi Dao's ear and said in a low voice, "The martial arts conference will be held in two days. If I can't get daddy to stand up, can't daddy watch me fight?"

    Mi Dao: "..." It really was because of the little goblin of the martial arts conference! ! !

    Mi Dao was angry, and her cheeks were flushed with anger.

    Xie Chi raised the corner of his mouth: "Why is Daddy angry?"

    Mi Dao didn't speak, just stared at Xie Chi. Because this brat actually piggybacked on his happy plot for the sake of other goblins!

.The smile in Xie Chi's eyes became dangerous: "It's because Daddy doesn't want to see me kill Zhao Tianao, right?"

    Rice was startled. What does this have to do with Zhao Tianao...

    Xie Chi froze when Mi Dao froze, and his eyes became more cruel: "But Daddy, I want you to watch, look at me, and kill him."

    When the words fell, he kissed Mi Dao's eyes softly, then leaned Mi Dao down and tucked the quilt.

    Xie Chi smiled and said, "Daddy, rest well."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh, his world lost its color.

    system:"……"

    However, what Mi Dao didn't expect was that in the early morning of the next day, the big news that the acting alliance leader Zhao Yanggang killed his sister-in-law finally broke out, followed by the comeback of Zhao Tianao, the big alliance leader Zhao.

.For a time, the whole river and lake was boiling, and the story of Zhao Tianao's return to the river and lake was spread like a god, and the streets and alleys were talking about it after dinner. Mi Dao got up and went to the toilet, and she could hear the chattering outside the window.

    Since then, because of the sudden incident, the senior administrators of Jianghu Zhengdao watched themselves suddenly become a boss, and suddenly they were at a loss. Even the martial arts conference that had been prepared for a long time could not be carried out normally. Therefore, during the meeting After the discussion, they unanimously followed the advice of the returning boss Zhao Tianao and postponed the martial arts conference to winter.

    When Mi Dao heard the news, Yang Tian laughed three times before asking the system, "Dad, how did the script become like this?"

.The system didn't want to know the reason for Mi Dao's laugh at all, it only told Mi Dao that because of Mi Dao's sake, the subplot of the character Xie Chi had changed, and the original supporting character became the final ultimate BOSS, so in order to The script was rationalized, and the system made appropriate adjustments to the main plot.

    Mi Dao praised after listening to the hit festival: "Dad, I want to praise you! It's so well tuned!"

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "Don't thank me! You two are welcome!"

    System: "..." Who thanked you!

    Just when Mi Dao thought that Xie Chi would bring him back to Tianyuan Sect to continue making sauce, Xie Chi didn't leave and stayed with Mi Dao.

    Mi Dao is a bit square, and I don't know what Xie Chi is thinking, and I don't know if he wants to kill Zhao Tianao in advance. .After all, Zhao Tianao's injury is not yet fully healed, so it is very suitable to start. If Xie Chi, the boss, really raises his sword and goes to cut people, Mi Dao will probably be cool.

    However, Xie Chi seemed to have seen through what Mi Dao was thinking. He rubbed Mi Dao into his arms and said to Mi Dao while moving: "Dad, don't worry, I won't touch him before the conference. We must let Daddy see clearly who is the strongest."

    At that time, Mi Dao only remembered to grit his teeth and say no.

    While waiting patiently for the martial arts conference, Xie Chi seemed to be arranging something. In his spare time, he would take rice and rice to disguise himself and go out to relax and stroll around the main city of the alliance.

    The main city of this alliance really deserves to be the main city of the alliance. At first glance, those shops are all city people, and they will have a good time. When Mi Dao was shopping with Xie Chi, he saw a shop with beautiful jewelry, this one looked like a string of beads, that one looked like a ring...

.Under the enthusiastic introduction of the shop owner, Xie Chi bought a few pieces and said to Mi Dao with a smile, "Dad, you must look good wearing them."

    So Mi Dao went back that day and was caught by Xie Chi and put them on one by one, and he cried.

    Xie Chi smiled wildly and tenderly. He kissed Mi Dao's cheek and asked, "Does Daddy like it?"

    Mi Dao cried and said no.

    Xie Chi still smiled: "No, I bought this for daddy, daddy must like it."

    Mi Dao could no longer say anything against his heart, and finally fainted happily.

    When Mi Dao woke up, the hand holding the lollipop was shaking.

    He said to the system: "Dad! This cub will become a great weapon in the future!"

    System: Death in Place.jpg

    Mi Dao fooled around with Xie Chi until late autumn, and the autumn leaves were yellow and fell all over the ground.

.Mi Dao suddenly received a letter, opened it and saw that it was signed by Zhao Tianao.

    It was written on the letter that he wanted to invite Mi Dao to gather on the Chengxin Lake that he had traveled with in the past, to reminisce about the old days, and he also hoped that Mi Dao would bring Xie Chi with him. He said that he hoped that everyone could sit down and have a good chat. Let go of the suspicion, the time is two days later.

    After reading the letter, Mi Dao looked up at Xie Chi, who was smiling but not smiling.

    You can see from the signature of this letter that it was sent to Mi Dao by Zhao Tianao, but Xie Chi took Mi Dao so seriously, and naturally he would not let anything be easily sent directly to Mi Dao. Xie Chi must have read this letter a long time ago, and then deliberately took it in front of his eyes to ask, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    Xie Chi gently traced Mi Dao's eyebrows and eyes, his eyes were a bit terrifyingly dark: "Dad, do you want to go?"

    Mi Dao put the letter down and said indifferently, "I won't go."

.Anyway, it will definitely collapse, maybe it will still be a feast of Hongmen. Mi Dao doesn't know what Zhao Tianao's force value is now. What if he doesn't have enough time to surpass Xie Chi, what if he can't beat him?

    Well, in short, it's a while if you can drag it on for a while, let Zhao Tianao practice a little more, and by the way, he can have sex for a while.

    System: "..." It deeply doubted this "by the way".

    Xie Chi was unrelenting: "Don't daddy miss him? If I don't see daddy one day, I will die. Daddy clearly loves him so much. If he doesn't go, how sad he should be ."

    Mi Dao narrowed his eyes: "Xie Chi, what do you want?"

    Xie Chi suddenly smiled very simply: "Daddy, I haven't been to Chengxin Lake yet, daddy take me to see it."

.Two days later, Mi Dao was taken to Chengxin Lake by Xie Chi, wearing the jewelry that Xie Chi bought him.

    Mi Dao: "..." Ruzi can be taught.

    The author has something to say: Shh, don't ask, don't tell, don't know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 821 14
the continuation of Studio Lovers - Are they going crazy? Or have they really seen eachother in their past life?
186K 5.3K 66
"Are you sure you just want one kiss?" He whispered against my lips softly. As I stared into his eyes, I knew that I didn't just want one kiss. I did...
1.4M 87.1K 76
"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired."
2.5K 55 12
" a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather." " i was praying that you and me ...