[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

2.13

1.9K 111 7
By Erishi_An

Midao stopped.

This is not the first time Mi Dao has heard this sentence. Whenever he had more contact with other people, Qi Zhao would definitely say this sentence, to vent his excessive monopoly desire in a childish way, so that he would remember that he was his thing.

If it were changed to the past, he would have listened and agreed to this sentence, because although the person who said this is the emperor and his master, in his heart, this person is still a child, just like a I don't want to share my brother's wayward brother with others.

But tonight, after hearing the phrase "with Ang," everything changed... a little bit different...

Inexplicably, he felt a tinge in his heart, lowered his head and said, "The slave remembers it, the slave is your Majesty's thing."

Qi Zhao's face improved a little after hearing his promise, and then he turned his head and asked him to continue wiping.

.Mi Dao responded, but her eyes narrowed, revealing a bitter smile.

"Ah! How weak and helpless I am, I can't help myself..." Mi Dao couldn't help but shed tears.

System: "...Wow, the host played really well."

Mi Dao was disgusted after hearing this: "You are soulless sex."

The system said with an indifferent face: "Oh. But I won't ask you what is a soulful sex."

Mi Dao was disappointed not to be able to touch the steering wheel of the car: "Oh..." Is his small system becoming more and more sensitive to his favorite topics...

Gee, that's not going to work.

After wiping for a while, Qi Zhao was almost ready to sleep. Eunuch Zhao called for someone to bring in the toiletries, and Mi Dao stepped forward and served them one by one.

.After serving Qi Zhao, he went to bed, and as soon as the candles in the room went out, Mi Dao lay down on the low couch, ready to watch the night seriously.

Then after a while, Mi Dao: "Snoring..."

system:"......"

Qi Zhao: "..."

·

Not two days after Qi Zhao's birthday, the Empress Dowager Zheng started to do things, and sent several specially trained palace maids in a row, saying that they would serve the emperor.

Mi Dao looked at the cucumber he was painstakingly cultivating and said, "It's still not ripe yet, you are waiting for a ghost."

So Qi Zhao's temper has suddenly become a lot more irritable in the past few days, especially when the palace maids tried to get close, he immediately looked disgusted and wanted to vomit.

For a time, people in Fuming Palace were panicked, even if Mi Dao helped to say good things, it would be useless.

.As a result, after a few days, Empress Dowager Zheng brought someone to Fuming Palace.

It was a quiet afternoon, and Mi Dao was accompanying Qi Zhao to read in the study.

After all, Liu He'an is a young son from a scholarly family. He has been fond of reading since he was a child. Even if he entered the palace as an eunuch, his love for books could not be wiped out. Therefore, when he was on duty in Fanying Hall, Mi Dao would When taking a break from the busy schedule, while holding the Four Books and Five Classics, watching excellent love action movies with the help of the system.

The system responsible for finding movies: "Huh."

Mi Dao loves to watch action movies - no, it's the habit of reading books, and it hasn't changed in Fuming Palace until now. Qi Zhao naturally discovered this, so he authorized Liu He'an to read books by himself. Also sit and read a book.

.So Mi Dao sat upright on the chair by the wall, holding a book, watching a small movie seriously, and then taking time to secretly observe the little tyrant to see if he needed anything.

After appreciating the handsome appearance of his cub who studied hard, Mi Dao took a sip of tea from his teacup and couldn't help sighing: "Tong, look at my son, how good and filial he is to me. "

While playing the movie for Mi Dao, the system echoed: "Yes, yes, so you have to learn from others, why do you want your father to play a movie for you when you are such an adult."

Mi Dao was stunned for a moment, with tears streaming down his face as if he had an epiphany. He knelt down and said with sincerity, "Dad! It's my son who is sorry for you! It's my son who is unfilial! Or, or... my son will tell you a story? Dad? "

The system trembled: "...what story?"

.Mi Dao smiled slightly: "Your grandson's cucumber development history."

System: "Come on, let's watch a movie."

Then one person and one system began to smash the melon seeds harmoniously. Just when Mi Dao saw that in the small movie, the two protagonists' good friends began to fight red-faced, with a "bang", the door of the study was pushed open.

What followed was a sharp call from the eunuch: "The Empress Dowager is here-!"

Mi Dao rolled off the chair in a hurry, and hurriedly knelt down neatly with the other palace people beside him.

Qi Zhao frowned immediately when he heard the sound, he glanced at Mi Dao, put the book down, and got up to greet him.

.I saw a graceful and luxurious woman walking in slowly from the doorway. This woman has sharp eyes and impressive aura. Even if she is a little old, her well-maintained face can still be described as an alluring face. There are only two fine lines, the skin is as white as jade, the black hair is like waterfalls, the figure is graceful, and the charm is still preserved.

Mi Dao took a peek and buried his head. This is the first time he has observed the Queen Mother BOSS up close in the five years since he entered the palace. I can only say that she is worthy of being the mother of the handsome young Qi Zhao. Not to mention the money and power, she is so beautiful, no wonder there are so many faces. One after another will come to serve the queen mother...

Mi Dao thought about her face: "I want to know what shampoo she uses and why her hair is still so thick."

system:"......"

.At this time, I heard Qi Zhao say: "My son, please give my mother a favor."

The Empress Dowager Zheng gave an almost indifferent "um", without even giving Qi Zhao a wink, she only asked: "Emperor, why don't you use the maids given to you by the Aijia? Why are you dissatisfied? "

Qi Zhao lowered his head, his eyes were bloodshot with hatred, but he only said: "After returning to my mother, my son is still young and doesn't understand the affairs of men and women."

Empress Dowager Zheng sneered: "I don't understand? Then learn from them, Aijia doesn't remember giving birth to a waste like you!"

Qi Zhao stood there, endured for a moment, and finally did not answer, but stared at Empress Dowager Zheng with a gloomy expression.

"What? You can't even say a word?" Empress Zheng turned her eyes sideways, and when she saw Qi Zhao's cold eyes, she was immediately furious.

She stepped forward quickly, raised her hand and slapped Qi Zhao in the face.

.Empress Dowager Zheng said angrily: "Don't look at me with such eyes! Beast!"

Hua Luo looked at Qi Zhao who had been beaten over, she gasped, and her words were full of thorns: "You're looking more and more like that old beast. Your face makes Ai's family sick!"

Hearing this, all the eunuchs and palace ladies in the room shuddered, and they all hated themselves for giving birth to the right ears.

There was silence in the room for a moment, Empress Dowager Zheng flicked her sleeves, calmed her breath, and looked at Qi Zhao coldly: "Emperor, don't forget, everything you have is given to you by Aijia, Aijia never Teach you to say 'no' to Aijia."

Qi Zhao clenched his fists.

Without waiting for Qi Zhao to answer, Empress Dowager Zheng's eyes fell on Mi Dao, who was closest to Qi Zhao, she narrowed her eyes dangerously and said, "The emperor is young, and I think it's just for the servants who are serving him. That's it. Rich."

.Li Fugui, the tall and thin eunuch standing behind Empress Dowager Zheng respectfully replied, "The servant is here."

"Reward this eunuch with 15 big boards, so that everyone in the palace can see what is the etiquette."

Qi Zhao was shocked for a moment, raised his eyes and stared at him fiercely, like a demon that was going to eat people. He was stiff all over, with thorns on his back. He wanted to say something, but he had to hold back, his eyes were blood red, and his whole body was shaking.

"Yes, Niangniang." Li Fugui replied with a yin smile.

Mi Dao: "...Oh, lie down. All, do you have any opinion on me?"

System: "Don't fight for three days, go to the house and uncover the tiles."

Mi Dao: "Hey, our love~ hey~ I won't come back after this~ Come~ Come~"

System: "One more word from the host, and I'll assume that the host doesn't need to block pain."

.Mi Dao was as quiet as a chicken immediately.

Empress Dowager Zheng turned around and left the study, Li Fugui approached, Qi Zhaolue bent over, smiled but said without any respect: "Your Majesty, the maiden has an order, and the servants dare not obey, I really offend. already."

As he spoke, he called for someone to carry the props in, put Mi Dao on the rack, and began the execution.

Eunuch Zhao was just making tea for the emperor in the front room. He heard that the queen mother in front was coming, and hurried over. When he arrived, he saw Liu Hean lying on the bench, Li Fugui proudly counting, two little eunuchs. Hu Hu swung the board and hit it hard.

Liu He'an's roumei face was pale, sweat beaded on his forehead, and blood came from his lips, but he groaned and didn't make a sound.

Eunuch Zhao was so frightened that he was sweating coldly. .He approached Qi Zhao, who was standing and watching, and just wanted to call "Your Majesty" when he saw a few drops of blood dripping from his tightly clenched fist, hitting the carpet.

Eunuch Zhao saw his soul fly.

Ouch! Bad thing, bad thing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.3K 65
"Are you sure you just want one kiss?" He whispered against my lips softly. As I stared into his eyes, I knew that I didn't just want one kiss. I did...
365K 12.3K 164
Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai died, he crossed over and became a littl...
41.6K 1.1K 77
Title: 绝美Alpha与Beta影卫 Author:喵三省 Status: Completed Description: Gu Tingshen, the third son of the Gu family, like a banished immortal, he is as noble...
207K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them