[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

2.5

2.1K 132 18
By Erishi_An

Qi Zhao changed into his eunuch uniform, and went to the Imperial Garden familiarly.

    He just walked on the road like this, never avoiding people. Those who could recognize him knelt down, too scared to make a sound; those who didn't recognize him usually hurry with their heads lowered, and Mingzhe protects himself and doesn't want to cause trouble.

    As for those who had the courage to provoke him, they all went to the underworld to meet the King of Hell without exception.

    Qi Zhao walked into the imperial garden.

    The weather is excellent today, and I can smell the warm aroma of the sun as soon as I walk two steps - just like the smell of the eunuch.

    ... That eunuch shouldn't be so stupid that he's still squatting beside the pit, basking in the sun, doing "indescribable important tasks", Qi Zhao thought. The man was probably nesting in the woods at this time, roasting sweet potatoes while being lazy.

    He was actually curious, couldn't that idiot eat something else? .Eating sweet potatoes every day does not feel tired.

    When he went to the kiln, Qi Zhao was surprised that he didn't see the eunuch. He frowned, looked left and right, stood there and waited for a short while, then lifted his legs impatiently and walked towards Fanying Hall.

    Fanying Hall is right next to the Royal Garden, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a scene of the Royal Garden. There are books in the hall. When Qi Zhao was young, he would come here every day to read books to pass the time, but he couldn't forget them. After he had roughly flipped through the books in the hall, they would be useless. came over.

    Fanying Hall was neglected by Qi Zhao, so naturally it became much quieter. Qi Zhao stepped into the hall and wanted to find someone to ask where He An was, but he couldn't find it. Qi Zhao felt anger in his heart, and he had nowhere to go, so he had to walk in by himself.

.Walking to the depths of the rows of bookshelves, Qi Zhao heard the "click" of the books hitting the wooden shelves.

    Qi Zhao looked around and saw that it was the eunuch. He paused, his expression softening a little.

    The man had several handkerchiefs fastened to his belt, and he was holding one in his hand. He was taking out books one by one from the shelf and wiping them. After wiping them clean, they put them back.

    This was the first time Qi Zhao saw him at work, his soft face was full of seriousness, and his black eyes were full of concentration. Sunlight came in through the window and gently attached to him, and the dust was flying with an inexplicable and holy meaning.

    Qi Zhao looked at him for a long time, his heart skipped a beat, but he couldn't take his eyes back.

    However, it turns out that if rice and rice were holy, there might be no unholy people in this world.

.Mi Dao let the system manipulate his body and work mechanically, while watching a blockbuster action movie in his mind, and while watching, he didn't forget to comment with the system: "I think this posture is not particularly scientific, so why did it go in? What? It looks like a borrowed seat."

    System: "..." It's wrong, it must be a bug in the program to allow this spicy chicken host to play the movie.

    When Mi Dao was vomiting happily, he suddenly heard a reminder from the system: "Ding! NPC wealth is approaching."

    Mi Dao hurriedly told the system to turn off the small movie, and when she looked up, she saw the little eunuch standing in the corner with her hands up and down, frowning at herself, and seemed a little dissatisfied.

    Mi Dao smiled at him and said, "Why are you here? But you're hungry?"

    Qi Zhao: "..."

    Qi Zhao ignored Mi Dao's question and asked, "Why are you here?"

.Mi Dao's lips were a little pale, but he did not have a feeling of weakness. He smiled slightly: "I am a little tired today, and my movements are slower..."

    Qi Zhao glanced at Mi Dao, but didn't say anything. He walked over and saw a feather-bound stick standing beside the bookshelf. He had seen this thing cleaned and used by the servants, but he didn't know what it was called, so he asked, "What is this?"

    Mi Dao paused for a moment, and in the blink of an eye, he showed a smile full of faith: "Ah, this is a prop for blessing, called 'Feather Duster'."

    Qi Zhao: "..."

    Mi Dao looked left and right, took the feather duster, and said softly to Qi Zhao with a pure white face: "This is what the people here kindly told me, there are gods living in the Fanying Hall, as long as you take this feather duster, While waving on these books, brushing off the dust, I meditate on your wishes in my heart. . Keep waving and reciting. The more bookshelves you wave, the easier your wish will be heard by the gods. After the gods hear it, your wish will come true! "

    After Mi Dao finished speaking, he shoved the feather duster into Qi Zhao's hand, and said expectantly, "You try?"

    Qi Zhao: "..." Wouldn't it be better for him to call an imperial physician to help this man look at his brain?

    The little eunuch in front of him stared at him with a complicated look for a long time. Just when Mi Dao thought that he was going to fail in coaxing, the little eunuch picked up the feather duster in silence and swept the bookshelf in a strange manner.

    Mi Dao was very excited, he said to the system in his heart: "Tongzi Tongzi! Am I particularly smart and witty?!"

    The system looked at the script and sent an emoji: "Candle.jpg"

    Mi Dao felt that the system must have wanted to send "666", but the hand trembled was wrong.

.System: "Do I have a hand?"

    Mi Dao: "Then... you're brain pumping?"

    System: "...Are you looking for a lottery?"

    Mi Dao: "Hee hee hee, I'm so smart, Dad, you must be reluctant to beat me."

    The system glanced at the little emperor who was being "tricked" by Mi Dao to work... Seeing that this stupid son was so stupid, it still didn't smoke him.

    Xiao Qi Zhao covered his mouth and nose with his sleeve in his left hand, and held a feather duster in his right hand, waving it on tiptoe with some difficulty.

    He wasn't trying to help this idiot with his work.

    He just wanted to see what kind of funny expression this stupid eunuch would have when he found out who he was.

    Qi Zhao didn't wear eunuch clothes to hide people's eyes and ears. He didn't like going out of the palace, and in the palace there was no place he couldn't go, and no one he should avoid. .So he went out wearing a eunuch uniform, whether it was a hobby or a vice, in short, he just felt very comfortable.

    Qi Zhao never thought of borrowing this dress to deceive anyone until he ran into this stupid eunuch named He An in the imperial garden.

    This is probably the only person in the world who has covered his mouth with his dirty hands and hasn't lost his head yet.

    Qi Zhao thought about it and couldn't help but look at the stupid eunuch beside him who was humming a little tune while reading a book. He just found it interesting.

    This person is very stupid, so stupid, so stupid that he has hinted it several times, but he has not discovered his identity.

    But he was very funny. On that day, he was so hungry that he didn't want to share a sweet potato, but he had to make up a thoughtful excuse to persuade himself to eat it, and when he ate it, he also revealed a pair of sweet potatoes. Confused and regretful expression...

.This made Qi Zhao accidentally eat the whole half of the sweet potato.

    I don't know why, Qi Zhao just likes to see this stupid eunuch who is so reluctant to give up, but wants to reluctantly give up his love and force a smile. Bullying him makes him cry.

    This feeling is very fresh, like finding a new toy, which makes Qi Zhao want to go to him every day to see if he can come up with something more fun.

    Over time, Qi Zhao found that he could eat something, even though it was just something that this stupid eunuch made for him, and even though he could only eat the dirty and unpalatable roasted sweet potatoes—but these were enough to make him feel much better.

    The nausea choked in his throat every day when he woke up seemed to disappear as long as he was in front of this eunuch.

    why?

.Qi Zhao also thought about transferring him to Yulai to serve him, but somehow, he didn't want to do it.

    If he knew that he was the emperor, what kind of expression would he show?

    Will he become like everyone else, obnoxiously deferential and disgustingly flattering?

    Qi Zhao suddenly felt unhappy when he thought of how he was afraid of him like everyone else and to please him.

    He wants him clean.

    Always clean.

    At this time, Mi Dao noticed Qi Zhao's gaze and couldn't help shivering. He always felt that the little eunuch's eyes were faint, staring at him a little creepy, and he didn't know whether it was because of his guilty conscience or something.

    As soon as he mentioned his guilty conscience, Mi Dao remembered: "Oh yes, I forgot to tell you."

    Qi Zhao: "?"

.Mi Dao said sympathetically, "Fugui, there are no sweet potatoes to eat today, don't be too sad."

    Qi Zhao: "...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
55.1K 2.3K 45
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
14K 320 49
Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox in the world, Yuan Tang has inherited the...