[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

2.2

2.8K 132 10
By Erishi_An

After reading the character information, Mi Dao knew his identity.

    The supporting role he is now traveling through is named Liu He'an, who just turned fifteen this year. He was originally the eldest grandson of Master Liu, a doctor from the Fourth Grade Zuo remonstrance in the Dasheng Dynasty.

    The Liu family was a prominent family in the capital, and most of the children of the family held important positions in the court, and their identities were prominent. As Liu He'an, the eldest grandson of the Liu family, not to mention, he was born and raised in such a scholarly family since childhood, and he naturally grew into a beautiful young man full of knowledge and demeanor.

    However, as a screenwriter who received too many blades, Mi Dao likes to kill a beautiful boy like blood abuse the most.

    Just before the game started, the current Prime Minister Xu Zuoxiang was executed by the regent Zheng Guogong for some trumped-up charges, and the center-left party in the dynasty suddenly collapsed. .There are no eggs under the nest, and the Liu family, who is quite close to Xu Zuoxiang, was implicated and was also beheaded by the whole family.

    Liu He'an was undoubtedly lucky. He was rescued by an elderly servant of the Liu family. The old servant was somewhat related to the servants in the palace, so he thought of a way to entrust someone and sent Liu He'an into the palace. ——

    Mi Dao hugged his head and cried: "No!!! Please give me back my sex life! I was wrong! I'm sorry for the players!"

    The system said coolly, "If an apology is useful, then what do the police do?"

    Rice: "..."

    It's cool to abuse people for a while, and go through the crematorium. And Liu He'an's abuse was far more than just losing his big baby.

.Liu He'an is kind-hearted, optimistic and tenacious by nature. He is a smart and transparent little boy who is not deep in the world. After the collapse of the Liu family, he was very sad in his heart, but he did not want to live up to the old servant's heart, so he thought about cheering up. Get up and live a good life, and go to find out the real reason why the Liu family was destroyed.

    But it backfired, because Liu He'an was beautiful, and he was still a young boy who was easy to bully, so after entering the palace, he was quickly targeted by the deranged old eunuchs who had been in the palace for a long time...

    As a result, he went dark and turned into a black heart lotus that was so black that it could turn into a thick fog.

    In order to no longer be violated, in order to compete for more power, Liu Hean fought intrigue and unscrupulous, and finally won the trust of the petty tyrants, stepped on one corpse after another, ascended to a high position, and became the most influential petty tyrant's decision-making. VIP.

.Therefore, in the court route, if the protagonist wants to play the HE ending, it is undoubtedly a very important part to win over Liu and An.

    And now that Mi Dao has become Liu He'an, it's a lot easier to say.

    If you want to pass the customs, it's easy! Get the petty tyrant, then figure out a way to get the two of them together and you're done! He can still sip on CP on the side, perfect!

    At this moment, Mi Dao felt the good intentions of the system for him to dress up as a eunuch, so he said to the system affectionately: "System father, I know, you still love me!"

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao added: "If you can arrange for me another handsome and capable little brother, I will know that you love me even more."

    System: "..." What should I do if I really want to swear? No, it's a good system for being civilized and polite.

.Liu He'an, who had just entered the palace and became an eunuch, didn't have the chance to contact the protagonist Qi Yun, but after observing the changes in the protagonist's attribute parameters in the past few days, Mi Dao was relieved, and it seemed that he did not exaggerate the ingenuity and charm of Qi's son in vain. , Qi's son is very fast in analyzing the situation and buying people's hearts, and his "personal connections" and "reputation" are on the rise.

    Judging from the current trend, before the protagonist gets on the line with Liu and An, Mi Dao can ignore him too much. So Mi Dao, who listens to "Ding! Script Completion +1%" every day, has only one thing on her mind right now—

    Hook up the little tyrant!

    As the father of the little tyrant, Mi Dao feels that he can win if he is stable. Although this child is cruel by nature and easy to fry, it just shows that he is not bald! He also has Mao Keshun!

    When he set up a character for this child, he had checked some psychology-related materials. .A poor little guy like Qi Zhao, whose father doesn't care for his mother and doesn't love him, if you want to hook up successfully, you must give him unconditional and positive attention, and give him warm and sincere love!

    Mi Dao seriously decided that he would be very kind to the little tyrant! Very very gentle! Treat him as his own dear son and dote on him—

    Then let him call him Daddy!

    system:"……"

    However, the ideal is plump, the reality is skinny, Mi Dao has been in the game for several days, and has not found the opportunity to get close to the petty tyrant.

    Qi Zhao, the child, is not yet in charge of the government, and he usually spends most of his time in his own bedroom, except when he is tied up to go to court.

    As the young eunuch with the lowest status in the palace, the possibility of Mi Dao being able to directly contact Qi Zhao is almost zero.

    Although Mi Dao also thought about bribing the eunuch above and letting him go directly to Qi Zhao's bedroom to serve him. .But doing this would be very outrageous, because the petty tyrant Qi Zhao has a eccentric temper, uncertain weather, and no idea where the thunderstorm is, so many people dare not take this errand, for fear of being a little careless, they will go in vertically, came out sideways.

    The most feared thing in the palace is to be out of line. Although there are people who want to serve in the emperor's palace under the abacus of "seeking wealth and wealth in danger", they will definitely receive extra attention, even if Qi Zhao doesn't care where this person comes from, But other palace servants will never miss these details.

    Now that the Liu family had just had an accident, Mi Dao had to cover up Liu He'an's vest whenever he said anything.

    So, after inquiring again and again, Mi Dao learned that even though Qi Zhao is a house boy, he still sometimes goes to the Imperial Garden to play in the mud—no.

    In this way, on the seventh day that Mi Dao was squatting beside the various fertile soils in the Imperial Garden, he finally waited for the legendary... the face of the Empress Dowager Zheng.

.At that time, Mi Dao was nesting in a grove deep in the imperial garden, guarding the small kiln he had dug hard and roasting stolen sweet potatoes.

    Suddenly, he heard an exclamation from a distance: "Dog slave! Do you have eyes?! How dare you stain my son's clothes!"

    Mi Dao screamed "Fuck" and was so frightened that he quickly put out the smouldering fire and ran into the bushes to hide.

    In the distance, I saw a man who looked like a young man in white in the flowing water pavilion. He fanned the folding fan in his hand, stared at the eunuch in front of him, and cursed.

    The eunuch seemed to be that face-to-face personal attendant, kowtowing like a slap in the face: "Young Master, spare your life! Your son, spare your life! The servants will no longer dare!"

.The head scolded many words, and said at once, "This is the clothes given by the empress dowager", and then said again, "the new dogs dare to compete with me". The eunuch kicked several times.

    Mi Dao: "..." It's so miserable, it really hurts just looking at it.

    Mi Dao doesn't know what happened here, but he himself is a mud bodhisattva now, but he has no ability to save people. Although Liu He'an's characters are kind, they are by no means holy fathers, so even if Mi Dao doesn't make a move, Will not collapse. And without understanding the direction of the game, Mi Dao decided not to interfere too much with the plot. It would be too bad if he accidentally messed up his own plot line.

.Mi Dao just squatted in the same place and looked at the sky, waiting for the master and the servant to leave, but he didn't want that face to speak with amazing language skills, and he didn't stop beating and scolding for a long time.

    Just when Mi Dao was trying to make himself slip away first, he saw a little eunuch walking by on the stone road in front of him.

    This little eunuch was wearing a slightly oversized eunuch uniform, and he looked like he was only seven or eight years old. He was not tall, with thin arms and thin legs, and was as thin as a wood. He looked like a little refugee who had not eaten for many days.

    But saying he looks like a refugee doesn't seem right. Although this little eunuch is thin, his skin is very white, and even the blue veins underneath are faintly revealed. There are also those pair of eyes, faintly shining, very aggressive, I think it is not long after entering the palace, and has not been domesticated to be obedient and servile.

.Mi Dao was startled when he saw that the unwitting poor boy was about to go to the pavilion.

    The little eunuch staggered down and sat on the ground. Just as he was about to speak, Mi Dao covered his mouth.

    The little eunuch was stunned for a moment, and then stared at Mi Dao, without making any trouble.

    The head on the other side heard the sound of "Xixi Suo Suo", and immediately stopped beating and scolding, and asked vigilantly, "Who?! Who is where?"

    Mi Dao quickly "meow" twice, pretending to be cute and cute.

    Little eunuch: "..."

    After listening to the face, he made a "tsk": "It turned out to be a wild cat, bad luck! Go!" After he left the pavilion, his personal eunuch hurriedly got up and limped away.

.Seeing the two of them walking away, Mi Dao let go of the little eunuch and breathed a sigh of relief.

    At this moment, the little eunuch wiped his mouth with the edge of his sleeve in disgust, frowned tightly, and asked him dignifiedly, "What are you? Eunuch?"

    Seeing his appearance as a little adult, Mi Dao was delighted: "What are you? A little eunuch?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
1.1K 847 25
ONC 2024 8K qualifier Horror. Courtesy of ONC2024 Novella Contest °*° Every tick-tock that counts can cost your life, and as each door shuts don't lo...
6.1K 85 48
"not mine" For some reason, Ji Ci has been a little vain and worshiped money since he was a child, delusional in wanting to hug his thigh and avoid s...
41.8K 1.1K 77
Title: 绝美Alpha与Beta影卫 Author:喵三省 Status: Completed Description: Gu Tingshen, the third son of the Gu family, like a banished immortal, he is as noble...