[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

1.17

4K 170 33
By Erishi_An

Seeing that Sheng Yiling slapped the shackles into powder, Mi Dao didn't care about what to say, got up and pulled Sheng Yiling up, and hurriedly said: "Yiling, go away! This is Wei Yaoshuo's main city, if you fight him here , there is no doubt that you will lose!"

    The reason why Mi Dao is in such a hurry is because Xue Linglong is an artifact-level spiritual jade, and a spiritual object has already been transformed into it. This spiritual object has sucked Wei Yaoshuo's blood, and it recognizes him as the master. Now that the spiritual jade is damaged, the spiritual object will naturally inform Wei Yaoshuo immediately.

    Sheng Yiling certainly knew this, but there was no panic on her face, instead she held Mi Dao very calmly and said, "Don't be afraid, senior brother is fighting with Wei Yaoshuo, I'm here to save you. out."

    Mi Dao choked a mouthful of old blood in his throat after hearing this.

    Save his wool!

.Wei Yaoshuo, the daughter of the blackened big boss, where did you have the courage to let his son go solo? !

    Rice is really going to cry now. He immediately grabbed Sheng Yiling and said anxiously, "Come on! Where are the two of them?"

    Sheng Yiling stumbled and hurriedly followed: "The two of them are at Mingyue Cliff..."

    Mi Dao nodded and said without looking back: "Hurry up!"

    Sheng Yiling: "Senior brother, wait..."

    "Don't wait!" Mi Dao pushed open the hall door and walked quickly through the corridor with Sheng Yiling, "Wei Yaoshuo is not what it used to be, senior brother may not be able to win alone, we must not delay any longer!"

    Sheng Yiling trotted after him, pulled him hard and shouted, "It's not Senior Brother, just wait!"

    Mi Dao finally stopped, frowned and turned around.

.Sheng Yiling looked at Mi Dao with an inexplicable pity: "Senior brother, I want to say, we can send it over with a talisman paper."

    Mi Dao: "...Oh."

    After being locked up by Wei Yaoshuo for a long time, he forgot that he could fly.

    System: "..." My brain hurts.

    When Sheng Yiling flew to Mingyue Cliff with Mi Dao, there was already a gust of wind, and sand and rocks were flying around. The sky was as cloudy as splashing ink, and the dark clouds hung down, so thick that people felt that their chest was blocked and breathless just by looking at them.

    Lightning flashed and thundered on the Mingyue Cliff, the devilish energy rolled, and two sword shadows, one black and one white, were intertwined, so fast that the afterimage could not even be seen. Every time it was connected, a strong shock wave swept away rapidly, breaking the huge tree on the cliff, and even uprooted it.

.The branches and rocks that were blown up by the hurricane smashed over, and Mi Dao and Sheng Yiling each opened a barrier in front of their eyes, which prevented them from being affected.

    Mi Dao: "..." He's seen this CG, it's a BOSS battle, that's right.

    According to the original plot, this is probably the final battle between Wei Yaoshuo who imprisoned Sheng Yiling and the protagonist who came to rescue him. On that route, Wei Yaoshuo did not have the status of a demon, and his cultivation was much lower than that of the current one. Therefore, as long as the protagonist controlled by the player is better equipped and the operation is smoother, he can basically defeat this boss.

    However, in this hidden plot now, Wei Yaoshuo is obviously a lot stronger. If the good son doesn't have Sheng Yiling's help, there is a 50% chance that he will be cool.

.Just as Mi Dao was thinking about how to get involved, he saw Wei Yaoshuo suddenly make a killing move and attacked the man in white, only to hear his cold voice: "Go away!"

    The man in white dodged, only avoiding the key point, but instead of completely avoiding it, he blocked Wei Yaoshuo with his sword: "Yi Ling has not returned, don't even think about leaving this place for half a step!"

    The two were unable to give in to each other and confronted each other in the air.

    Wei Yaoshuo's eyes were burning red, obviously furious: "What did Sheng Yiling do to him?!"

    The man in white is righteous and Ling Ran: "Naturally, it is to save Wuchang from water and fire!"

    Wei Yaoshuo got even more angry after hearing this: "You can never touch him!"

    After the words fell, the two were fighting again.

    After hearing this, Mi Dao couldn't help sighing in his heart: "Ah, everything, I'm really a sinful man."

    The system doesn't care about him.

.Sheng Yiling originally planned to rush forward to help her senior brother, but she didn't want to hear the conversation between the two just now. She felt a turmoil in her heart: Wei Yaoshuo's brother Wu Chang...

    As soon as Mi Dao rolled up his sleeves and was about to rush up to the frame, he saw Wei Yaoshuo, who had red eyes, raised his hand and landed another palm, hitting his good son's left shoulder.

    "Senior brother!" Sheng Yiling exclaimed in surprise.

    The system prompts at this time: "Ding! The target character's blood volume has dropped to 60%, please pay attention to the host."

    Mi Dao didn't expect Wei Yaoshuo's damage output to be so high. He was stunned for a while, but before he could react, he was frozen, and a long silver sword was placed straight on his neck.

    Mi Dao: "..." What the hell? !

    "Senior brother, I'm sorry." After Sheng Yiling whispered these words behind him, he shouted loudly, "Wei Yaoshuo!  You let go, brother! Ye Wushang is in my hands! "

    Mi Dao looked at the Immobilization Debuff on his body and said bitterly, "Why is Immobilization again! Why do they have to immobilize me one by one?"

    The system said, "Because of your food."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh, what else can he say.

    As soon as Sheng Yiling's words were called out, the two stopped the magic in their hands, and instantly opened the distance in the distance.

    Mi Dao was held by Sheng Yiling's sword, but he didn't feel anything, but when he saw Wei Yaoshuo looking over, his expression changed in an instant, and he became a little confused. But he quickly restrained his expression, looked at Sheng Yiling, and said lightly, "How are you doing?"

    Sheng Yiling and the senior brother not far away looked at each other and said loudly: "The demons withdraw their troops, and from now on, they will never step into the human world again."

.Hearing this, Wei Yaoshuo curled the corner of his mouth slightly and said, "Okay."

    However, before Sheng Yiling could show a smile, Wei Yaoshuo disappeared out of thin air in the next instant, and appeared silently behind Sheng Yiling like a ghost.

    Mi Dao immediately felt the wind blowing behind him, and he heard the sound of sharp blades piercing into flesh. Sheng Yiling opened her eyes in horror.

    System: "Ding! The character Sheng Yiling received a fatal blow, and her HP dropped to 10%."

    Wei Yaoshuo's gloomy and terrifying voice came from behind, with a bit of contempt in it: "Innocent."

    When the words fell, Mi Dao saw Sheng Yiling loosen the sword that was holding him, and the whole person fell down.

    Rice: "..."

    Wei Yaoshuo took a step closer, and his gaze softened as he looked at Mi Dao. He raised his hand, stroked Mi Dao's cheek gently, and asked, "Are you frightening Senior Brother?"

.Rice and rice have soft legs.

    At this moment, he recalled the fear of being dominated by Wei Yaoshuo.

    He swore to God that if there was an 18R plot, he would definitely lie down!

    system:"……"

    "Yi Ling!!!" The man in white, who saw this scene, cried out in pain. He was so angry that he attacked with his sword, "Wei Yaoshuo! I'm going to kill you!"

    Wei Yaoshuo looked at him coldly, and backhanded Mi Dao to create a barrier, and then greeted him with his sword.

    Seeing that Sheng Yiling's blood volume had been dropping, Mi Dao immediately squatted down, took a few healing techniques on Sheng Yiling's body, and then took out a bottle of red medicine and poured it into her.

    In a hurry to save Sheng Yiling, Mi Dao looked at the two people who were fighting with each other in the sky, and asked the system innocently, "Dad, what should I do?"

    The system smiled: "Duck!"

.Rice: "..."

    Just when Mi Dao decided to rush to the duck, he suddenly saw that the two of them gave up all defenses at the same time, and hit the opponent with a deadly ultimate move.

    System: "Warning! The target character is about to die!"

    Mi Dao let out a "fuck off", and immediately flew forward, lying between the two of them. Wei Yaoshuo and his good son were both shaken, but the technique in their hands had already been developed, and there was no possibility of taking them back.

    "Senior brother!" "No clothes!"

    System: "Ding! Please choose the person to save: Good Son/Wei Yaoshuo."

    Mi Dao didn't even think about it: "Nonsense, of course, save Wei Yaoshuo!" This guy said that if he died for whom, he would be buried with him, how dare he save his son!

    In the blink of an eye, Mi Dao used all his exercises to block the good son's ultimate move, but exposed his back to Wei Yaoshuo's attack without any cover.

.A strong demonic energy penetrated Mi Dao's body. After a splendid system light effect disappeared, the inner core in his body shattered.

    System: "Ding! Congratulations to the host, the target character has met all the clearance conditions, the script is 100% complete, and the game is about to be logged out. Please prepare the host."

    After hearing the prompt, Mi Dao burst into tears.

    Mom, I finally cleared the customs, it's really not easy...

    Mi Dao looked at Wei Yaoshuo, whose face changed greatly, and suddenly felt very sad.

    Mi Dao sadly said: "Everything, I can't bear to..."

    The system comforted: "This is just a game—"

    Rice: "18R plot."

    System: "...Oh." OK, it got it. smile.jpg.

    "Brother!" .Wei Yaoshuo grabbed him and slapped the healing technique into his body at a loss. Despair was written in his blood-red eyes like a trapped beast, "Why do you want to save me?! Why?!"

    Mi Dao looked at him deeply, his bright eyes gradually dimmed, he smiled shallowly, and said weakly: "Ashuo... If there is an afterlife... I want to be with you—"

    The picture in front of him suddenly disappeared and became pitch black.

    System: "Sorry, because the game is logged out, the 'one more shot' you just entered was not sent successfully."

    Mi Dao: "..." Convex! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
84.4K 1.9K 74
Title:反派強攻男主一百種方法[快穿] Author:Berosus Next, open the copywriting ↓ Copywriting waste warning! on an unknown morning. "Have you been looking for me for...
15K 821 14
the continuation of Studio Lovers - Are they going crazy? Or have they really seen eachother in their past life?
2.5K 55 12
" a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather." " i was praying that you and me ...