[BL] What Should I Do If I'm...

By Erishi_An

What Should I Do If I'm Being Targeted by a Paranoid Attack [Quick Wear] 被偏执攻盯上了怎么办[快穿] Author 杭白 Status 166... More

1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.16
1.17
2.1 Your Everything is Mine
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
3.1 Good, Call me Brother
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
4.1 Daddy, Look at Me
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
4.20
4.21
5.1 Brother, You are Mine
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
5.19
5.20
6.1 I am Your Sentinel
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
6.17
6.18
6.19
6.20
6.21
7.1 Your Pheromones Smell Great
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
7.20
8.1 Came Back
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
8.23
8.24
Extra

1.15

3.3K 154 9
By Erishi_An

When he woke up one day after the incident, Mi Dao was lying on the bed. While Wei Yaoshuo was out to discuss the situation with the other three lords, he asked the system for a grape-flavored lollipop, and while holding it, he released his consciousness. Go outside to find out.

    People with advanced cultivation, such as Good Son and Wei Yaoshuo, have their own "anti-reconnaissance" system. Apart from using special props, Mi Dao has no way to locate their whereabouts. Little monster, Mi Dao can still be observed by releasing his consciousness.

    Therefore, as soon as Mi Dao is free in the past few days, he will use his divine sense to see how the battle situation is developing outside.

    Wei Yaoshuo naturally discovered Mi Dao's actions, but he didn't stop him, and occasionally would deliberately report the battle situation between the beds, pretending to ask Mi Dao to give orders.

.This guy probably wanted to let him see with his own eyes the appearance of the Ritian faction being breached.

    Mi Dao watched it for several days, and saw that the battle between the Ritian faction and the demon army was fierce, but neither side had the upper hand, and it was very evenly matched, which was a bit strange.

    Wei Yaoshuo can't win, this rice is not surprising, after all, the good son has the aura of the protagonist, and Sheng Yiling digested the former Demon Venerable's inner alchemy cultivation base soaring, the two of them join forces, even if Wei Yaoshuo is powerful Will be unable to beat them due to program limitations.

    Mi Dao wondered why the good son hadn't shot yet.

    According to the system report, the good son and Sheng Yiling are in good health. So it makes sense, they can now join forces to repel the demon army and seal the demons in the demonic realm permanently, as written in the original plot.

.However, the two of them haven't moved for a long time, and they don't know what they are worried about.

    So, Mi Dao asked the system: "System dad, when will my son be able to clear the customs? Where is the 9% stuck? Isn't my son and daughter's health already healed?"

    The system replied in a formulaic manner: "I'm sorry, due to program limitations, the spoilers cannot be revealed, but the protagonist and heroine have indeed met the conditions for clearance."

    "Oh." Mi Dao rolled over on the bed and crossed Erlang's legs, "...Then what should I do now? Wait?"

    The system rolled his eyes at him: "The host is not happy?"

    Mi Dao: "Hahahahaha willing to kill me."

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao is now like a salted fish every day, eating, drinking and having a rich sex life, how could he not be happy?

.However, I am happy to be happy. Considering the practical problems, Mi Dao still wants to clear the customs as soon as possible and leave the game world as soon as possible.

    Right now, the Ritian faction and the Demon Race are at a stalemate, and neither the good son nor Wei Yaoshuo intends to take action in person. Although it is not impossible to wait for the good son to clear the customs, if you want to speed up the game process, Mi Dao is the leader. The leader of the war | Fire | Suo naturally has to take the responsibility of breaking the deadlock.

    Mi Dao felt that the quickest way was to quickly find a way to order the other three lords to withdraw their troops and let the entire Demon Race know that he had returned to the Demon Realm safely. As a result, the demons lost their reason to continue attacking the Ritian faction.

    In addition, attacking the Ritian faction is a chore. The nature of demons is to seek profit and avoid harm. No one would be willing to leave the shelter of the demon domain without a purpose, and go to the largest faction in the cultivation world to die. .Therefore, from the analysis of the game settings, as long as Wei Yaoshuo does not kill him and take away the position of Demon Lord, Mi Dao can personally order the withdrawal of troops as Demon Lord, and the Demon Army will stop attacking.

    Then his good son can seal the border of the demon domain and fly through the customs.

    So here comes the question-

    Mi Dao put his left leg on his right knee, looked at the bloody jade shackles on his left ankle faintly emitting red light, and made a sound of "Emmmmm".

    How to unravel this thing?

    In the past few days, Mi Dao has tried many methods to untie this shackle, such as finding the key, and another example of seduction | lure Wei Yaoshuo - ahem, but to no avail. He also thought about violently dismantling it like breaking the barrier before, but the system father told him a tragic fact:

    He's too good.

.The blood jade made of shackles is called "Blood Linglong". It is an artifact-level spiritual jade. It eats blood, and the more blood, the stronger it is. And this shackle is sucked full of Wei Yaoshuo's blood. Mi Dao's current cultivation level is not as high as Wei Yaoshuo's.

    The system said coolly: "Host, look at Wei Yaoshuo's love for you. He probably loves 90% of your HP, which is much more than the hero's heart."

    Mi Dao: "..." This love is too heavy, can he choose not to.

    Since forced demolition is impossible, Mi Dao can only choose to slowly wear down the durability of this artifact.

    In the setting of this comprehension game, all items have their own durability and characteristics. Once the durability drops to 0, the item will become invalid. In addition, according to the different characteristics of the item, the method of consuming its durability is also different.

.For example, the way to wear down the durability of this bloody shackle is to draw out the blood inside.

    I was idle anyway, so Mi Dao spit out the lollipop, held up his left foot, stared at the shackles and opened his mouth with difficulty...

    The systematic review said: "The host poses particularly like eating toes."

    Mi Dao said: "If Wei Yaoshuo hadn't touched everything in my Qiankun bag while I fainted, would I have used my mouth!"

    System: "Pfft."

    Mi Dao hesitated for a while and put down his feet: "Forget it, I can't speak. All, you'd better open a novel for me to read."

    The system that just prepared the screenshots feels very sorry.

    So, Mi Dao continued to lie on the bed as a salted fish, and happily opened a book of Danmei.

.Just when Xiao Gong Xiaoshou in the text was about to do some indescribable things, Mi Dao suddenly heard something, it should be Wei Yaoshuo coming back. He hurriedly got up, closed his eyes, and pretended to be concentrating on meditating.

    System: "The host responds really fast."

    Mi Dao proudly said: "That is, I used to hide under the covers and read novels when I was a child."

    system:"……"

    Wei Yaoshuo pushed open the door and entered, his movements a little rough, as if he was venting some anger. As soon as Mi Dao pretended to open his eyes, he saw Wei Yaoshuo standing in front of him, his eyes were red and his face was terrifyingly gloomy.

    Mi Dao was startled, and as soon as he shouted "A Shuo", Wei Yaoshuo grabbed his wrist and pressed him against the bed.

.In the past few days, Mi Dao's attitude has been relatively cooperative, and Wei Yaoshuo has also been very gentle towards him, and there has never been such a scene where he just disagreed with him.

    Well, although he still likes this scene, hehe... But what kind of stimulation does this guy get?

    "Ah Shuo, don't do this!" Mi Dao struggled, but was quickly suppressed by Wei Yaoshuo.

    Rice is very satisfied with this.

    However, just when Mi Dao felt that he could continue to be satisfied, Wei Yaoshuo's actions changed. He tossed the rice inside and out over and over again, but in the end he didn't give a single pleasure.

    Mi Dao was out of breath, crying and saying no, and when she felt that she was about to be tortured to death by this guy, she finally heard Wei Yaoshuo's voice full of jealousy and said solemnly: "Senior brother, promise me, this is Don't ever see him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 18.2K 81
حياكم الله البيت بيتكم اقلطو اقلطو💗 نبذه بسيطه عن الروايه نوره البطله التي تسكن عند جدتها المريضه بمرض شديد وتضطر الجده تزويج نوره لحمايتها من اعما...
13.8K 320 49
Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox in the world, Yuan Tang has inherited the...
135K 4.6K 153
Title: 穿成丧尸文里的怀崽炮灰 Author:斫染 Status: Completed Description: Lin Konglu woke up and found himself trapped in a deserted mountain villa. [Don't open t...
5.8K 85 48
"not mine" For some reason, Ji Ci has been a little vain and worshiped money since he was a child, delusional in wanting to hug his thigh and avoid s...