My Mate, The Alpha King (Harr...

By StylesImagines444

Adira Echo is a 21 year old Sigma Wolf, belonging to Blood Moon Pack, the Pack of Alpha King Harry Styles. Ad... More

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕷𝖎𝖘𝖙
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™Ŋ𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™Ŋ𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝đšĸ đ™ĩ𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝đšĸ 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝đšĸ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝đšĸ đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝đšĸ đ™ĩ𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝đšĸ 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝đšĸ 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝đšĸ 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝đšĸ đ™Ŋ𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝đšĸ đ™ĩ𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝đšĸ 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝đšĸ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝đšĸ đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝đšĸ đ™ĩ𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝đšĸ 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝đšĸ 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝đšĸ 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝đšĸ đ™Ŋ𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝đšĸ đ™ĩ𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝đšĸ 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝đšĸ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝đšĸ đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝đšĸ đ™ĩ𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝đšĸ 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝đšĸ 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝đšĸ 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝đšĸ đ™Ŋ𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ģ𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚎 đ™ĩ𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

200 11 1
By StylesImagines444

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Penelope had told the Ranked Wolves about the plan to return the Alpha King to them. They all quickly rushed to the Pack House, hoping that they would find Harry and not Hudson at the realm. 

They stop short of the door to the office. Louis raises his hand and knocks on the door. They wait. No response. Biting the bullet, Louis pushes the door open.

"Wait here."

Liam tells Xena and Amelia, who nod, not bothering to argue. Now wasn't the time. The four of them shuffle into the room.

The sight is a confusing one.

Harry is sat on the ground, his back to the bookcase as he stares down at a photo of himself and Adira that he had framed on his desk.

"H?"

Louis questions, taking a step in the broken Alpha's direction. Harry's eyes close in pain.

"Louis?"

He questions, his voice sounding raspy and raw. Louis nods, approaching the man. 

"Yeah, buddy, I'm here. We're all here."

He says and the others follow Louis over to Harry. Louis kneels down, looking at his best friend with a glum expression.

"What have I done?"

He mutters, shaking his head. Louis sighs, not knowing a single word that could help his best friend at that moment.

"It wasn't you. It wasn't even fully Hudson. Cassidy had cast a spell, similar to Adira's with Aurora. Only more stronger."

Liam says and Harry's frowns.

"But, it's broken now. Adira broke it."

Zayn says and Harry's head raises at the mention of his Mate and he looks at each of his friends before settling his gaze onto Louis.

"Adira? Where is she? She probably hates me."

He says, shaking his head and pinching the bridge of his nose. Louis sighs.

"She doesn't hate you. She and Genevieve broke the spell, so, they could return you to us. They should be back here within a couple of days."

Niall smiles, but, before Harry could reply, the door bursts open, Penelope, Xena and Amelia rushing inside. Louis stands abruptly. 

"Witch! What is the meaning of this?!"

He demands, his eyes flashing to his Wolf. Penelope lowers her head in respect.

"I apologise, Beta, but, Alpha? Bessy just contacted me through a magical link. Vampire's have invaded the village where she, the other Witches, the Luna Queen and the Omega are."

Harry shoots up at her words, Niall immediately panicking. 

"Harry? Genevieve's pregnant."

He says and Harry's eyes widen. He turns to Penelope, his Alpha aura returning as he takes control.

"Can you transport us to the village?"

He asks her and she nods.

"Of course, Alpha, but, not all at once. I can transport you and on other before returning for the rest."

She says and Harry nods, turning to the others.

"Niall comes with me. Louis, Liam? You come next. Zayn and Xena after them. Amelia? You're in charge until we return."

He says and everyone nods.

🌙

Meanwhile, in the village in Alaska, Adira made her way out of the cabin, Genevieve hot on her heels, despite her demanding she stay inside.

"Stop!"

She demands and immediately, Nicolas looks in her direction. He smirks, his fangs appearing as he whistles, causing the other Vampire's to stop in their tracks. 

"Adira Echo. You know who I am?"

He asks Adira, who glares at her, anger filling her entire being as she stalks over to Nicolas. She stops mere feet away.

"The blood sucking leech that killed my Father and had a hand in my Mother's death? Yeah, I know who you are."

She spits and he grins, an evil glint in his eyes.

"Ah, yes. Albion Echo. He fought with so much willpower. Even after I had bitten him, he still tried to stop me from getting past the Pack borders."

He laughs.

"Of course, I didn't want such loyalty like that to go to waste. I returned and tried to turn him, but, the venom had overtaken his system and he popped it."

He says with a sigh.

"I also know something else about you."

Adira says and Nicolas smirks.

"And what's that?"

He taunts and Adira smiles.

"How you died."

She says.

Adira had quickly realised that she still had the liquid from the spell on her hand and stomach. Aurora told her what she needed to do.

So, half shifting, her eyes turning to that of Aurora and her claws elongating, she places her palm under her shirt, over her stomach and holds the other out in front of her.

"Feveret Sanguis."

Nicolas groans, clutching his stomach as he drops to his knees. Adira approaches him.

"Do you feel that? That's your blood boiling. Soon, your organs will overheat and explode, killing you."

She says before she notices that the other Vampire's were beginning to approach her and Genevieve.

She drops the spell on Nicolas before connecting her palms together. Thrusting them outwards, the Vampire's go flying in different directions.

She turns to see that Nicolas has Genevieve by the throat and she sees red. She places her palm back over her stomach and shoots her hand out.

"Dolor!"

She exclaims and immediately, Genevieve is released, her small frame dropping to the ground heavily. Adira gasps, but, holds the spell as Nicolas screams, clutching his head as he drops to his knees once more. 

"ADIRA!"

"GENEVIEVE!"

Adira hears the shouts of Harry and Niall and sighs in relief. Dropping the spell, she turns to see Harry and Niall running over to them. Niall kneels down beside his Mate while Harry runs to me. 

"ADIRA!"

He shouts in panic before she hears a gasp of pain. She turn to see that Nicolas had picked up a stray plank of wood and had intended on killing her with it.

That was until Bessy had jumped in front of Adira, taking the hit for her. Louis, Liam, Zayn and Xena appear, taking Nicolas down as Bessy falls onto Adira's arms.

Adira falls to the ground, clutching Bessy as she attempts to pull the wood from the woman's chest. However, Bessy stops her with a smile.

"I-It's okay, m-my child. I d-did w-what I h-had to do. E-Eliza k-knows this. I c-chose to do t-this."

Adira sobs as she notices the woman barely holding onto life. Harry crouches down beside his Mate.

Bessy's hand comes to rest of Adira's cheek, wiping away her tears with a strained smile.

"The v-very best of t-them is in y-you a-and your baby."

She says, referring to Adira's parents. 

Bessy's hand drops from Adira's cheek as her eyes close and her heart stops. Adira sobs and leans her head onto Bessy's head, rocking back and forth as she cried.

Nicolas's head had been ripped off by Louis as Liam and Zayn held him. Xena and Penelope had gone to aid Genevieve. 

Eliza had stayed inside the cabin, mourning her Aunt. 

The others watch on as Adira sobbed. The Witches come out of hiding and took care of the remaining Vampire's while they were unconscious. 

Adira knew that because of Bessy, she had her family back, but, this started because of Cassidy and Adira swore to herself in that moment that it would end with her.

🌙

Penelope had transported everyone back to the Pack Hospital. The other Witches in the village would take the ship back.

Genevieve had fallen onto her stomach during the attack and had started bleeding. Hopefully, the baby was okay.

Adira hadn't spoken a word since they returned, just stared blankly into space while rubbing her bump. 

Harry sat beside his Mate, unsure on how to comfort her. Niall paced back and forth, despite Xena and Amelia trying to comfort him. Louis, Liam and Zayn looked on at their Luna in worry. They have never seen her so defeated.

The doctor who was treating Genevieve appeared and Adira shoots up from her seat, startling everyone.

"Omega, your Mate is stable and resting now. Would you like to talk in private?"

He asks, but, Niall shakes his head.

"They're family."

He says and the doctor nods. Adira approaches Niall and takes his hand, giving it a squeeze, much to everyone's shock.

"When Omega Genevieve was brought in, she had suffered trauma to her stomach. We did an ultrasound as I was made aware that she is pregnant. Unfortunately, we detected no heartbeat on one baby. However, the other is perfectly healthy."

The doctor says and everyone frowns.

"One baby?"

Liam asks and the doctor nods.

"Omega Genevieve was carrying twins. You still have one perfect baby. I apologise for having to tell you like this, Omega."

The doctor says and Niall nods.

"Does Genevieve know?"

Adira asks and everyone looks relieved that she has spoken. The doctor nods. 

"Can we see her?"

She asks.

"Maybe only one of you for now, Luna."

He says.

"Tell her I love her."

Niall says and Adira turns to him and he nods, dropping her hand as he turns to shake the doctor's hand.

Adira nods and makes her way down the corridor to Genevieve's room. She pushes it open and spots Genevieve on a bed, gently stroking her stomach. Adira sighs and enters.

"Hey, you." 

She says and Genevieve's head immediately turns upon hearing Adira's voice. She offers her a small smile.

"Hey. How are you?" 

Genevieve asks and Adira scoffs, taking her friend's hand.

"How am I? Are you kidding? This is all my fault. Bessy, you, your baby, all of it."

Adira says, but, Genevieve shakes her head.

"Don't say that! Bessy made a choice and it saved you and our Kingdom's future. Yes, I lost a baby, but, I have another healthy one that needs me. I'll mourn my loss as will Niall, but, we'll move on because we need to. Harry's back and so are we. Everything worked out. Maybe not as we had hoped, but, at least your Father had justice for his murder."

She says and Adira nods, her eyes filling up with tears. Genevieve pulls her friend into her arms and they both sob into each other's arms.

There a knock at the door before it opens. Niall and Harry stand by the door and Adira pulls back. She sees the two in the doorway and turns back to Genevieve.

"I'll see you when you come home. I love you, Genevieve."

Adira says and Genevieve smiles.

"I love you too, Adira."

She replies before Adira makes her way over to the duo. She places her hand on Niall's shoulder and gives it a squeeze before making her way out of the room, Harry following close behind her.

Adira turns and looks at Harry. He looks nervous and it makes her smile.

"I've missed you."

She admits and he smiles. He hesitates for a second before bringing her into his arms, immediately breaking the block on the Bond. 

"I've missed you too, baby, and I'm so incredibly sorry."

He says and she nods, pulling back to look him in the eyes. She smiles and leans up to kiss him. Ares immediately begins kicking around and Adira knows that he senses the change in her emotions.

"You have a big apology to make to the Witches. They can't be property of the Crown anymore, Harry. They need to be our equals. Our Son is one of them now... And so am I."

She tells him and he nods.

"I'll make it happen. I also need to release the ones I have in the holding cells."

He says and she nods, wrapping her arms around him again.

She's home.

🌙

Here, Guys! Another Update! This Was A Sad One!

Thank You All For Reading And Voting And Those Who Have Commented!

The Image Used In This Chapter Was Created Using Picsart!

- SI444

UNEDITED

1980 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 12K 62
Even the happiest fairy tales are rooted in nightmares, twisted to entertain children and lure them into false pretenses. After seventeen years in i...
430K 12.6K 36
Hailee a young she-wolf who wishes nothing more than to find her mate, and on her 16th birthday her wish is granted. It turns out the Alpha of her pa...
7.9K 598 13
Adira Lee, the daughter of a cruel and sinister Alpha. For years she and her pack have suffered at the hands of her father and the minions he has tur...
413K 11.6K 42
Madison Walcott: She's a twenty two year old werewolf with a dark past she'd rather forget. Trying to move on with her life and make the most of it...