Mika

ily_ari_grande tarafından

Attraction, desire, and sinfully beautiful, Mika Santana is a devil with the face of an angel. Despite her tr... Daha Fazla

Disclaimer
Character Aesthetics
One- Asiel
Two- Mika
Three- Asiel
Four- Asiel
Five- Mika
Six- Asiel
Seven-Mika
Eight-Asiel
Nine-Mika
Ten-Asiel
Eleven-Mika
Twelve-Asiel
Thirteen-Asiel
Fourteen-Mika
Fifteen-Mika
Sixteen-Asiel
Seventeen-Mika
Eighteen-Asiel
Nineteen-Mika
Twenty-Asiel
Twenty-one-Mika
Twenty-two-Asiel
Twenty-Three Mika
Twenty-Four Asiel
Twenty-Five Asiel
Twenty-Six Asiel
Twenty-Seven Mika
Twenty-Eight Asiel
Twenty-Nine Mika
Thirty-Asiel
Thirty-One Asiel
Thirty-Two Mika
Thirty-Three-Asiel
Thirty-Four Mika
Thirty-Five Asiel
Thirty-Six Mika
Thirty-Eight Asiel
Thirty-Nine Mika
Forty- Mika
Forty-One Mika
Forty-Two Asiel
Forty-Three Mika
Forty-Four Mika
Forty-Five Mika
Forty-Six Mika
Forty-Seven Asiel
Forty-Eight Mika
Forty-Nine Asiel
Fifty-Mika
Fifty-One Mika
Fifty-Two Asiel
Fifty-Three Asiel
Fifty-Four Mika
Fifty-Five Mika
Fifty-Six Mika
Fifty-Seven Mika
Fifty-Eight Asiel
Fifty-Nine Mika
Sixty- Mika
Sixty-one Mika
Sixty-Two Asiel
Sixty-Three Asiel
Sixty Four-Mika
Sixty-Five Mika
Sixty-Six Asiel
Sixty-Seven Mika
Sixty-Eight Mika
Sixty-Nine Mika
Seventy- Mika
Seventy-One Asiel
Seventy-Two Mika
Seventy-Three Mika
Seventy-Four Asiel
Seventy-Five Mika
Seventy-Six Asiel
Seventy-Seven Mika
Seventy-Eight Mika
Seventy-Nine Mika
Eighty- Asiel
Eighty-One Mika
Eighty-Two Mika
Eighty-Three Asiel
Eighty-Four Asiel
Eighty-Five Mika
Epilogue-One
Epilogue Part Two
Beach Day

Thirty-Seven Asiel

17.3K 228 315
ily_ari_grande tarafından

An orangish, chili red tint blends into the light steel blue sky, glistening on Mika's olive tone skin. Our adventure at the beach has tired Mika out, having her head bang against the window with every sharp turn. I try to shove the blanket between her head and the window at a red light to keep her from getting hurt. She softly groans, repositioning herself, causing the blanket to fall and her cheek to be pressed into the window.

It's endearing.

How eternal it is to admire the way her hair falls upon her eyes as her plump lips part, breaths escaping from them. My attention is pulled from the streets when Mika's body trembles, her hand latching onto my biceps. Making turns becomes harder as I wish for her touch to stay on mine, yearning for me even in her sleep.

I'm so crazy about her.

My body was bitten by the Mika love bug, and I didn't want to find a cure. I doubt any doctor would be able to aid in my demise. All her attributions loiter through my mind late at night when I'm in bed wishing I was with her again. It's so fucking embarrassing. I'm kicking my legs in the air, chuckling, and rereading our messages every night.

It's my routine.

I can't ever get enough of her.

Opening up to me and staying over the night at her place felt like another stage down Mika's trusting checklist. Every check brings me closer to her heart. At least, it's what I spent my birthday wish hoping for. My feelings were once a simple flower, but they flourished into a garden. Even with the tugging and pushing, she does. My roots are spreading further through the dirt.

Mika's heart is another story.

I couldn't be a hundred percent on how she perceived me.

Her feelings are incomparable to mine, half of mine.

There's no doubt about it, but I lived a fairytale compared to Mika. Falling for someone, opening up to someone, and trusting someone comes to me like how breathing comes to humans. For the stakes in my livelihood, I shouldn't wear my heart on my sleeves, but I do anyway. Call me stupid, a pussy, a fuck-up, but I couldn't change my mechanics.

Therefore, I couldn't condemn Mika for taking her quality time to thoroughly discover her sentiments for me. I just hope it would be strong enough for us to stay together until the world turns dark.

Parking my car by Mika's apartment, I quietly slam the door and try to carry Mika in my arms without waking her up. Her head rolls on her neck, causing her body to turn rigid, alert, and her eyes widen. Mika yawns, rolling her eyelids with the back of her knuckles and snuggles into my neck.

"Are you going home?" She asks, her irises flashing a look of vulnerability.

"I don't want to, but you have a shift at Diablo's," I reply, tilting my head towards the lock for Mika to input her code. "Rather stay locked in my office than watch you shack up with another guy."

Unlike earlier, she punches the code without hiding it and cranes her head to face mine, gnawing on her bottom lip. My insides are melting, dissolving into nothing as she brings us nose to nose, her actions stirring my mind like a madman.

She hesitates before stating, "You're my favorite of them all, Muñeco. Do you know that?" Her hands ruffle through my matted locks. "I'll pick you... always. Fuck work. I want to spend another night with you."

Butterflies fly from my abdomen through a loopy-loop tunnel. "Isn't Diablo going to get upset?"

"When isn't he?"

A small smile stretches over my face. "Alright."

Kicking the door with my leg, Mika flicks the chandelier on, and I carry her into the bedroom, laying her on the mattress. Excusing myself to the bathroom, I scrub my face with water and unhook my overalls, removing my shirt to hang on the hanger. The serotonin pulsating through my veins attacks any sense of my sanity when I exit the bathroom, missing a step and falling.

Mika sniffles a burst of laughter, covering her mouth as she keeps her irises locked on me. Instantly, I bounce from the ground to my feet and pose awkwardly, cringing at myself. What the fuck is wrong with me? Mika's presence suddenly has me acting like a teenage boy. Who am I kidding! I always do.

"You're so cute," Mika blurts, chucking a green grape in her mouth.

Flush creeps up my neck. "I'm trying to be seductive."

Her black eyebrows leap to her hairline. "You're failing, but it's okay because you're cute. Really cute. Did I mention I like my men cute, clumsy and sweet?"

Grinning like a child on Christmas morning, I leap into the bed beside Mika. "Perfect. Because I'm all three."

Not wasting a second, Mika straddles my hips, her legs spread wide, bent on each side of me, heat pooling to my groin as she pops a grape in my mouth. "How do you like your women, Muñeco? Do I satisfy you enough? Or am I a bit... lackluster?"

The only thing I can focus on is my hands resting on her bare thighs as she tugs her dress higher. "They have to be addictive like a drug. A beauty incomparable to others. A woman that goes after what she wants and never lets anything get in her way. Protects the innocents even if she likes to act as if she doesn't care."

I lick my lips and try to breathe, warmth traveling across my face as Mika presses kisses on my palm. "Mmm... I don't think I'm your type, Muñeco. Are you sure about us?"

"There's nothing I ever been more sure of."

Her lips tilt to the smuggest smirk as she slides another grape into her mouth. "Okay, green grapes or red?"

"Easy, definitely red."

She cringes. "Now, that's a problem."

Laughing, I gently pinch her thigh. "Jesus, please don't tell me you're dumping me over a grape."

Mika shrugs. "Grapes aren't a deal-breaker, but this is. What are your thoughts on mint chocolate chip?"

My eyes narrow warily. "It's one of my favorite flavors of ice cream."

Being a dramatic brat, Mika drops the grape in her hand and gasps. "Oh, no. I'm really sorry to tell you this, but we're going to have to call it quits."

The biggest smile of disbelief frames my face. "Oh my gosh, we're not going to break up over something as ridiculous as mint flavor ice cream."

Mika wears a straight-line grin. "Sorry, but it's a really important topic for me. I cannot have my boyfriend eating mint ice cream."

My hands raise in defeat. "Fine. Fine. I'll drop mint ice cream for you. It doesn't taste half as good as you do, anyway."

Heat swells in my chest as Mika's finger traces the intricate lines of my puckered thorns tattoo on my lower abdomen above my boxers. Her eyes scan the rest of the ink on my stomach, biting her lip in a way that makes me want to slam mine against hers. Keeping that promise is going to be the death of me. Our gazes meet, piercing, for a fraction of a second as shine coats her aquamarine blue orbs.

With a shaky breath, I try to remain as if I'm not being beautifully tortured as she traces the ink on my chest. Then she moves onto my shoulder blades, examining the Morterero ink I had to get when I became Jefe. Leaning closer, her lips graze over the ink, giving the tiniest, faintest kiss possible. Her eyes flick up to meet my harden stare, practically trembling beneath her.

Her hand points at the tattoo on my bicep-- a feather. "What does this mean?"

My muscles tense, and Mika instantly notices, removing her fingertips, but I hold on to them. "It has to do with my brother's death. Something crucial to his case, but I don't want to ruin the night with my ideas. I just want to focus on us. On how we both feel about each other."

She nods, her hair falls on her face. "Okay."

My heart melts as I push the strand behind her ear and softly run my finger down the side of her face. The force of Mika's shudder lightly shakes her body, making her position falter as she slips an inch closer. A groan accidentally flies out as her center makes contact with my rock-hard boner. Jesus, I swear he has a mind of his own. Placing her hands on my bare chest, she's about to push off, but hesitates, her irises glowing with a needy desire.

The desire takes over my body, echoing her feelings. Vigorous arouse settles in the pit of my stomach, making itself at home and stealing any rational thought. The lust builds and builds, and I don't know why I bother trying to stop it. Whether this relationship can be my end-all or nothing at all, I wholeheartedly trust Mika.

With my empire.

With my thoughts.

With my body.

Everything.

I'm hers, and I'm ready to give her the only thing she hasn't taken yet.

Her hands seep through my skin, burning my skin in their wake. A special burn that spreads like wildfire, a combination of love, eternal, and desire because I fucking love this woman. I think I have since the moment I laid eyes on her. A simple touch from her has me game over, reeling for a life vest.

Mika places her fingertips at my temple, lightly running them down to my jaw, and I shiver. My reaction causes her to smile. She always likes knowing how easy it is to get a rise out of me. Tilting her face upward, I lean forward and sear a path of open-mouth kisses down her neck. My other hand crept from her hips to her ass, grabbing a handful of her cheek and jiggling them. Both of her hands grip my shoulders while grinding against my throbbing cock.

Mika sucks in a breath before exhaling with a moan. "Asiel, don't start something we can't finish."

There's something about the way she moans my name, like she's pleading with me to keep going. It eggs me on, sending my pulse into overdrive. Everything is crystal clear. I'm not intoxicated, high. I'm grounded on earth.

I will not regret the way the rest of the night goes.

Groans ripples from my chest as Mika shifts her hand to my abdomen, outlining the v-cut leading into my uncomfortable, tight boxers. My brows painfully pinch together while her hand slips inside, wrapping around my aching cock.

"Mika," I say in a husky breath. "I'm ready. I'm ready for you to have every last part of me."

I'm ready to make love to you.

She pulls away slightly, her irises piercing through mine with sincerity as she bites down on her lip. "What do you want, Asiel?"

Scared and excited, trying not to squirm under her stare as I rasp, "I want you to fuck me. To destroy me, to use me. To have your way with me as many times as you want."

"Are you sure, Muñeco?" Disbelief crosses her face. "I know sex is meaningful to you. I don't want you to regret this when morning comes. There are no takebacks. No, do-overs."

My hips move on their own accord, thrusting my cock in her hand, and answer honestly, "I won't. I trust you. There's no other person on the face of this earth that I want to experience this with. I'm yours."

Her body relaxes, molding into mine-- a perfect match. As always, Mika takes the lead, trailing a stream of kisses from my jaw to my neck, sucking extra hard to earn a groan. Her scent hits me--heady and warm, strawberry and vanilla. My whole head floating, high as a kite while she fondles my balls.

My hands crawl up her dress, tugging her thong aside as my finger rubs the little nub as she eagerly rocks her hips. Her arousal, her wetness, coats my finger. Mika's moans vibrate against my skin, causing my raging cock to twitch with desire. To be buried deep in her pussy. My heart is hammering against my chest, and I'm trying to relax to keep from getting a heart attack.

What a way to die.

Seconds away from fucking the love of my life.

Using my empty hand, I tug the straps on her shoulders and ask, "May I?"

"Go ahead."

Mika pulls the fabric down to her stomach and unclips her bra, exposing her gorgeous perfect firm, full swells. Her nipples are standing tall, slightly upturned, and aching to be touched. Gently, I run my hand over her breast, feeling the softness filling my palms as her nipple pokes at the center of my palm. Mika groans, gnawing at her bottom lip in such a fucking exotic way, tilting her back to press her breast harder against my palm.

I slide my fingers down to caress and tug on her nipple rings, seeing them grow stiffer than before. I dip my fingertip inside, using the lubrication from her pussy to slide my finger in and out. Smirking, I withdraw my finger from the warmth of her pussy and lick it, tasting her sweet wetness. Like fucking heaven. In a swift movement, I flip us over, having Mika's back press against the mattress and part her legs.

There's a possibility I won't last half as long as the men she's had before. I definitely want to make Mika cum before I even put my cock inside her. Once I'm inside, I doubt I'll have much strength to control myself and could blow instantly. Feeling how tightly she was squeezing my finger, I have no confidence in my ability to hold back an orgasm.

Pleasuring a woman should always be a man's priority.

With my teeth, I drag the thong down her legs and throw it on the floor. Her legs open up like a flower, feet on either side of my face, and her pulse quickens under my thumb. It's so fucking beautifully crafted. The lovely pretty pink folds inside, the tiny darker pink nub on her clit exposed at the top, and then her opening, leaking with arousal.

I spread each of her folds and swirl my tongue around her throbbing nub before I take it into my mouth and suck. Mika responds instantly, moaning and writhing, her hand gripping the bedsheets.

"Fuck," Mika moans, barely audible, airy. "Always eager to make me come like the good boy you are." My tongue laps back and forth, biting the nub a bit before giving it a hard suction suck. "Yeah. Just like that. Good boy"

My rhythm ramps ups, earning the softest moans and gasps of pleasure as I dip my tongue in and out. Everything about Mika is addictive to think I could be the one man immune to it. A big fucking joke. Placing her legs on my shoulder, receiving better access to her drenched pussy as I devour it like my favorite meal. It's like trying ice cream. Tasting her carefully, trying to urge her to the end.

I'm ferociously eating her pussy, unable to get enough as I push my face side to side, whirling my tongue around like a washing machine. Mika's body jolts against mine, but I hold her firmly against my lips to help her reach cloud nine. She starts to cum, her stomach constricting as if she's trying to hold the sensation, but explodes, squirting into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Asiel," Mika moans like harmony in my favorite song, her breathing an unsteady pant, shuddering as I lay her on the bed.

I wipe my face with my palm. "Was I good enough for you, Mika? All I want do to is make sure my Princesa cums."

She giggles, sitting on her knees as she stares up at me with her doe-eyes. "You're doing a fucking amazing job. Now, baby boy, it's my time to take you to heaven." Standing up from the bed, she jerks the dress off her body and pushes me into the bed. "Will you be a good boy for me and do everything I ask of you?"

Bobbing my head heartily, I say, "Yes. I'm yours, Mika."

Her lips curl to the smuggest smile. "If you'd like me to do something, tell me. If you'd like me to stop doing something, tell me. If you'd like me to do something again..." Her irises glow with fiery excitement. "Beg."

Mika drags her hands up my biceps until she reaches my palms, weaving them together as she kisses down my bare chest. Sitting back, watching her take reigns is such a fucking exotic sight, causing my cock to reach ultimate hardness. While my fingertips miss her, I'm desperate for Mika to release my cock from my confiding boxers.

She knows this.

So, she takes her time.

Inch by inch, removing my overalls until they're added to the mess on the floor. It might not be seen as manly, but I whimper, rocking my hips upward, the dent in my boxers to a high point. Mika cocks her head innocently, her tongue gliding over her teeth as she casually points at my dick.

"What, Muñeco?" She asks, acting clueless. "Do you want me to do something?"

Whimpering, I tip my hips upward. But Mika frowns, shakes her head because of my response, and begins kissing my inner thighs. "Those aren't the rules, Muñeco."

"Please," I plead hopelessly.

She tilts her head, batting her eyelashes. "Please, what? Muñeco, I can't help release the tension unless you tell me."

Why did my girlfriend have to be such a fucking sexy brat?

"Please suck my cock, Mika. Please."

A radiating smile frames her face. "Was that so hard?"

Heat beams on my skin as I beg, asking for something so intimate. Mika has never made me say the whole phrase before, but I can see the sexual haze growing in her irises from my statement. I'm the poor virgin church boy asking to be fucked.

My breathing is a steady pant as Mika pulls my boxers off, and my cocks spring out, throbbing, twitching to be in her warm mouth. My head throws back as her tongue laps my balls, taking them in her mouth, sucking on them like sweetarts. It's sloppy, dirty, spit drenching my thighs, but I love the sounds leaving her lips.

Every second feels like I reached the last level of pleasure, but Mika never fails to shock me.

My body shudders and shakes as she glides her tongue from my balls to the head of my cock, and drops a kiss on top. "So pretty and hard for me, right, baby? All mine. To use, suck, and fuck, right?"

With my lids heavy with lust, I reply, "Yes. All yours, Mika. No one else's. Please kiss the tip again."

"Oh, like this?" She places the softest, faint kiss on the tip.

"Yes. More."

Mika drops a kiss on every inch of my cock and bangs my firmness against her tongue. As if she's reading my mind, she takes my entire cock in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat as tears coat her eyes. Holy fucking shit. Waves of pleasure build in my stomach as she bobs her head up and down with no hands. The raging monster within takes control, and I grip her head, forcing her to fasten the pace.

She resists, holding her head up until I let go, and with a -pop- releases my cock. "No touching, Muñeco. I won't hesitate to stop everything if you touch me again. I'm in charge. Remember that."

I nod. "I'm sorry, Princesa. I won't do it again."

"Good boy."

Holding her hair up, she takes my tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. My body twitches, unable to restrain the vigorous sensation coming from her mouth. She gargles, slurping my cock like it's her favorite popsicle. Moaning, groaning helplessly, I feel my balls becoming tight like a fist, seconds away from erupting. Mika catches the drift and removes her lips from around my cock.

My pulse is racing so fast for a moment I fear I might faint. "W-Why?"

Mika gives me her back, then throws a leg over me to straddle me. I grab her by the hips but instantly let go, recalling her rule. She cranes her neck with a fat grin on her face.

"Five second rule?" I blurt, my face burning.

The wetness of her entrance soaks my cock as she slowly, painfully, glides them against one another. It feels incredible to have the most sensitive part of me rubbing against hers. "Asiel, are you sure you want this? Am I worth sentencing yourself to hell?"

"A million times, yes."

My dick hardens from the anticipation of being fucked as she swings back and forth as if it was a seesaw. The entire moment, the entire scene couldn't be any more perfect. The dip in her waist as it curves to the outline of her thick, perfectly firm ass. One thing is missing, and it's the distance between us. Mika choosing this position is a sign that there's a small barrier between us, even if she lowers it an inch.

Mika gets on her feet, my cock pressing up against her opening, nothing yet. With tight eyebrows, I toy with my lip ring, gnawing down painfully, anticipating the way my cock will feel once inside her. Inch by inch, Mika descends, the intense heat and warmth attacking the head of my cock as it's the first to slip in. A breathy moan tears out of her as my cock stretches her pussy.

"How does it feel?" Mika asks, standing still.

The pleasure does something to me. It elevates me far beyond simply arousal and takes me straight to cloud nine. If I thought her mouth was fucking great, this was fucking perfection.

"Like I'm floating through heaven. Gosh, why did I wait so long?"

Her pussy squeezes me and pulses as she begins moving. When she slumps all the way down, I'm buried up to the hilt, and Mika whimpers, moans, her ass shaking as it collides with my hips. Mika is taking everything slowly, letting me savory this exquisite sensation before I lost it.

"Fuck," Mika moans, slamming her ass down on it hard. "I like this cock more and more every day."

"It's all yours, Princesa," I whisper. Her hips rock back and forth on my thighs and my cock twitch inside of her. "My cock was made for your pussy and your pussy only. Please don't ever stop."

"Good boy. You fuck me so good! Fuck! You're being such a good boy," she moans, throwing her head back.

Mika is breathing hard as she jumps up and down at incredible speed, burying my cock in her soaking pussy with every thrust. A sheen of sweat forms on her bare back from all the movement, but she never stops. The way my dick disappears in and out of her, visibly coated with her white cream, drives me fucking insane. My abdomen clench in warning, my balls tightening as the familiar sensation of an orgasm builds.

A groan rips from my throat when Mika purposely squeezes her walls around the head. Her pussy feels so fucking tight and warm around me. It's a miracle I haven't come yet, but it's coming. Desperation clings to my skin as I can only watch. I need to touch her.

"Mika," I rasp under my breath as she slams down on my cock, her harsh pants becoming louder. "Please... Can I touch you? Please."

"Go ahead, Muñeco." Mika giggles, grinding her clit back and forth. "I want to see how wild and carefree Asiel can be."

Mika rides me faster until she's bouncing in my lap, and the sounds of our bodies slapping together torture me. I grab the curves of her waist, my fingers digging into her as I thrust my hips up into her, drilling my cock deeper into her mind-blowing pussy. It's hot as fuck, the air of our room fills with Mika's and mine's groans, whimpers, moans.

"I-I can't hold on much longer," I say, removing one hand from her waist to wipe the sweat dripping into my eyes.

"No, not yet. You can't come until I say you can," Mika demands, keeping up the perfect rhythm of our bodies clashing against each other. "Keep fucking me."

My cock is throbbing and throbbing. Desperate to release, but I want to please Mika more. So, I bite down on my bottom lip and gather any willpower I could possibly muster. She shifts onto her knees, buckling her hips back and forth to push her pussy down on my cock, her ass cheeks shaking with every movement.

The clenching of her pussy walls, her airy sweet moans are driving me wild, and I'm failing, holding onto a single thread. Gripping her waist isn't enough. I need to take control and drive her fucking insane like I am. My hands gently shove her off my cock and into the bed, her face pressed against the bedsheets.

Mika is giggling, about to get up, but I thrust her body back down and push her ass up, holding her hands criss-cross securely on her back. My cock plunges into her swollen lips, instantly tightening from how deep it's reaching. My friends didn't lie when they said doggy is one of the best positions. Her ass perks up, arousal dripping down her legs as my cock is buried deep.

"Shit!" Mika cries out, her pussy cleaning and pulsing around my cock. "Oh fuck, I'm going to come."

Her moans are just about to tip me over, but I ask for permission. "M-Mika? May I come? Please."

Her groans partly sound like a sob as I don't let up, giving her every inch of my cock until she's begging for no more. Mika goes limp against the bedsheets, her limbs shaking and quivering, and I keep thrusting until I'm granted approval.

"Come. Make sure to come a whole lot inside me," Mika pants. "Fill me up so much that I'll swell up and overflow."

Finally, I completely let go.

It's like teetering on a seesaw for hours.

The sensation of holding back mixes with the relief of letting go to make a perfect combination. My body stiffens and jerks while I shoot spurt after spurt of come inside her. Groaning, I pump a few lazy thrusts, and slowly pull myself out, watching my white come leaking from her beautiful, swollen hole.

Like a reflex, my finger stuffs it back inside her, where it belongs, and I fingerfuck her so roughly, Mika gasps for air. Her pussy sounds so fucking creamy as I fuck her until she's gripping onto the bedsheets, cumming again, shaking and thrumming. Once she finishes, she stares at the wall, face flush and eyes hooded, out of breath, and I place the softest kiss on her ass.

"Good girl."

Slumping next to her, I grab onto her hand and drop a kiss on her knuckles. The bed is drenched in our sweat, uncomfortably soaked, but everything bothers me less when Mika is with me. I hope she always would be.

"Did you like it?" Mika asks, wearing a dreamlike doe-eye stare.

I laugh. "I loved every part of it."

Just like how I love every part of you.

The words rest on my tongue, but I hold them back.

All that matters is that I know.

Finallly after.... Forty chapters(?) they finally had sex🥂🥂🥂or make love if you wanna be romantic like Asiel. Our innocent boy isn't a virgin no more but he's in love!!! And he knows it!

What did you guys think about the scene? Mika and Asiel really came into their own like damn. They're wayyy too sexy sometimes ! I can't even function lol! I hope you guys enjoyed it too ;)

Do you think Asiel will tell Mika he loves her anytime soon? How do you think she will take it?

Thank you guys for every comment and I can't wait to read them all ! Every vote, comment and just read means the world to me!

💜

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.9M 84.4K 49
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 1 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. I...
1.8K 36 13
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
790K 31.8K 61
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
54.1K 1K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...