ʟᴀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀ ⫽ ʏᴏᴏɴ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢʜᴀɴ

Par kebreezey

"ᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏxɪᴄ, ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴛɪᴄ." ᴀ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀᴜ © ᴋᴇʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇʏ Plus

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

11

431 19 2
Par kebreezey

"Heart on your sleeve like you've never been loved."

─────────────

It was a Friday night, and that only meant one thing: It's party time.

"DAEHWI! GET YOUR ASS HERE, NOW!"

Daehwi entered the room with a bored expression, and seemed like he already knew what was to be asked by his older sister.

Jieun pointed towards something on her bed, and the boy sighed tiredly, dragging his feet towards the object. He picked it up, and looked towards the two of us.

"You know I don't wear loafers." He raised an eyebrow, only to immediately get shut down by Jieun.

"You know I don't care." I sniggered slightly, as Daehwi put up his hand in my direction with a threatening manner.

The whole family was invited to a party held by some rich folks who had nothing better to spend their money on. And as the Lees, we had to look the best of the best, or in other words, expensive.

Me, my mother and my sister wore very similar dresses. It was of a champagne colour, and while my mother opted for a more flowy dress, my sister went with a mermaid style, showing off all her curves, and I wore one similar to my mother's but mine had leg slit just above the knee.

The males of the household went with complimentary white suits, and god did we look like we came straight out of a movie.

"Before I forget, make sure you all have a form of defense with you at all times. We can never be sure of what will happen." My father said, walking into the room, his wife and oldest child right behind him.

Jieun took out the gun in her clutch, while I showed my leg, an outline of a dagger visible through the fabric of the dress.

My brothers both showed their guns, and my mother, her blade. My father nodded, contempt with the fact his children were going to be completely safe, because he trusted them, and taught them the right ways to do so.

I finished straightening the last of my hair, and once fully done, I looked at myself in the mirror.

"God, I'm hot."

"You wish, you look like a troll." Daehwi, that idiot, laughed beside me, while making faces as if he was still a child.

"Grow up, rat."

He rolled his eyes as response, and put on his blazer. He pushed me to the side with his hip, bending down slightly to fix his hair in the mirror.

With a scoff I moved out the way, taking my heels from the floor and putting them on. I checked the mirror myself, contempt with my little get-up.

"You kids all done?" The four of us agreed in unison, and after getting into the hella nice looking limousine, we were off on our way.

─────────────

And half an hour passed painfully slow, and I believe it was due to the non-stop politics my father spewed out his mouth.

You're literally a dangerous man, you shouldn't be worried about those things, please.

The whole journey I cried internally, not being able to stand it any longer. And the heavens were by my side when the vehicle came to a halt, signaling we had arrived.

Leaving the limousine one by one, I was the last and once stepping out I realised how big of an event this was.

With blinding flashes of cameras, the obnoxious voices of people settled in the atmosphere. Out laid in front of me was the infamous red carpet, and it seemed like we were all celebrities.

Not in a specific order, we lined up outside the limousine, to allow our pictures be taken and probably put in the underground newspaper.

Glancing my eyes around the crowd, they settled upon an all too familiar figure standing on top of grand stone staircase, leading to the marbled building in which this was all held.

He smiled but it was more of a smirk, as he dipped his head slightly in a way of greeting.

My mind was quickly taken away though, due to the amount of venom laced compliments my family was receiving. Like sure, you don't have to like us, just don't force yourself so much, gosh.

The flashing only stopped once they thought enough, and finally were we able to advance further along the carpet.

We didn't make it far though, immediately being stopped by some old people.

They were covered head to toe in money, looking up and down our outfits like we were outdoing their clearly over-the-top no-fashion-sense-whatsoever looks.

Because we were.

Like everyone else in this boring place.

No tea, no shade, just facts.

Stop it Aera, oh my god.

Getting rid of those obnoxiously loud thoughts ringing in my head, I didn't realise that the two people had already left, along with another five, maybe, that came along to say hello just for the sake of it.

"I already have a headache and I haven't even stepped into the building." Gikwang groaned beside me, as I stifled a laugh, relating to every word he said.

"It's all for the show, my dears, just keep smiling and never let your head drop."

With the words of my mother, the four of us immediately straightened our backs, putting our chins up and plastering somewhat realistic smiles on our faces.

It's all for the show, Aera, it's all for the show.

And with that, we made our way up the steps, and into the building.

I kid you not, my jaw almost dropped when I entered.

Glistening chandeliers and dresses, expensive wine, and flamboyant performers. It was this giant hall, and it was already so full, with many tables with large ice sculptures on each of them. Giant white flower pieces lined up around the room, in front of dripping satin sheets and heavily decorated walls. There were many murals dotted around, and most of them were unsuitable for innocents eyes. On the far end, was a stage, with massive structures, decorated to fit the theme, and in front sat the performers, styled like it was a carnival.

I told you, rich people with too much money.

My hand unconsciously went to my leg, a finger slightly tracing the outline of the knife, while some people came up to greet my parents.

It wasn't like they bothered saying hi to me or my siblings so the four of us decided to find an empty table to sit at.

And so we did.

However, it was right next to the family we call enemies.

Well that's great, isn't it?

"Are we positive there's no other table? I will not be able to put my ego down and go sit next to those flippers."

"Flippers? And, unfortunately, nope."

"We have a kid here so I had censor my words, you know?"

"Who are you calling a kid, you troll?"

Before Daehwi and I could argue further, our father interrupted us.

"Don't look in their directions, and just sit down, alright?" Grumbling responses, we trailed behind our parents, and sat down at the unluckily placed table.

Of course, I just had to have the seat facing directly at that table, didn't I?

And as soon as I looked up after sitting down, my gaze was instantly met with none other than Yoon Jeonghan of course, as he sat perfectly in between my mother and older brother, directly across me.

But thankfully, he quickly looked away upon a static mic sound, coming from the many speakers littered all around the room.

I also turned to the stage, where a middle aged man and woman stood, the same from earlier who were first to greet us upon arrival.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, I'm not going to make this long as I have already said hello to many of you. Instead I will pass it on to my lovely wife over here."

With a smile, the lady came forward, leaning into the microphone as she began her long-ass speech.

My eyes, the whole time however, remained focused on the set of diamonds laying on her chest which was definitely not there before, as they sparkled in the light, calling out to me.

It seemed that I wasn't the only one thinking that way, when Daehwi beside me began mumbling something.

"Wonder how much they're worth."

I leaned over to him, "Wanna find out?"

He smirked back, nodding slightly as a way of saying we had an agreement. Unfortunately though, mother noticed and she wasn't going to let it slide easily.

"Whatever you two are scheming, it's a no." She spoke up as soon as everyone was told to enjoy themselves.

"You don't even know what it is though!"

"And I don't want to."

The way she looked at us instantly shut the two of us, and it was clear our little mission went down the drain.

Playing with the rings on my hand, an intense gaze was felt on my forehead? And when I glanced up, their lips opened, and I just about made out they were telling me to go to the bathrooms.

Furrowing my brows to ask why, I was ignored, like hello, rude much?

Not wanting to waste any more time and get this quickly over with, I abruptly stood up, causing everyone on the table to stare at me, a few from surrounding tables as well.

"I need to go the toilet." I let out with an uneasy chuckle.

"Want me to come?"

After persuading my family that I'm a grown woman and I can go to a bathroom by myself, since I'm a grown woman, I was finally on the path to the bathrooms.

But I did understand where they were coming from, since I was in a place full of dangerous people.

Making my way over, I was stopped many times, just to hear people's fake-ass compliments on how stunning I look, some even going as far as to say that I would suite their son perfectly, but for you information, I am stunning, and I don't need you lame excuse of a son.

Finally, though, I had made it out of there, and turned into a corridor that led to the bathrooms.

Before I reached them though, I was pulled into a closet by a pair of arms, causing me to land right in that person's chest.

The familiar scent gave him away, and I was quick to question on why he wanted me in the first place.

"And what is it that you want, exactly?"

"Haven't you asked this before, darling? My answer remains the same, though. You."

With a scoff, I ripped myself away from him, before looking up at him with a bored expression, all the while a smirk remained on his arrogant face.

The dim light of the bulb hanging above us, didn't do much but it still illuminated all his features perfectly, making his eyes, nose, jaw, all the more sharper.

There wasn't much space between the two of us, considering the fact we were in a tiny closet full of cleaning supplies. I tried to move as back as possible, but that just resulted in my stabbing my behind into uncomfortably placed shelves.

Jeonghan, on the other hand, didn't get the message and instead came closer to me, then putting his hands on the shelf behind, trapping me in between him.

"Can you hurry up with what you wanted me for?"

His hand reached out to me, a finger tracing my jaw, and when it reached my chin, he roughly pushed my head upwards.

"Come on, and let loose, why are you being so serious for?" He leaned in closer, eyes tauntingly on my lips, but with a sharp turn of my head, he backed off a little, a grin on his face.

"If there's nothing you need, I'll get going. Thanks for nothing."

Just as I was about to leave, he pulled my arm, which made me spin around suddenly and fall into his arms. With a tight grip on me, the mischievous look on his face disappeared, and was replaced with seriousness.

Raising a brow, I waited for him to proceed.

"Will you marry me?"

"Bitch, the fuck?!"

I immediately pushed him away out of shock as he tumbled down onto the many brooms and mops in the closet. Was he being serious right now?! How could he say something like that so easily and without any thoughts?

Just like I had thought, he immediately burst into laughter, tears coming out of his eyes, as his whole body shook.

"I've actually had enough, oh my god-"

"I'm being serious, you know?" He stopped laughing as his eyes trailed over my figure, shamelessly undressing me with just his gaze. "What do you say?"

With a tut, I turned around, ready to leave. "I'm sure you know already know the answer to that nonsense."

Pushing the handle down, I walked out, not sparing a glance at him, who remained unfazed on the floor amidst the clutter.

"You'll regret it!" He called out behind me, but not turning round, I gave him the finger, hearing his obnoxious laughter from behind.

"What a prick."

─────────────

Before I reached the table, I bumped into someone, making my bracelet fall onto the floor. 

It must've come undone during the fiasco with Jeonghan back in the closet.

Reaching down to pick it up, my fingers brushed the hand of the stranger who seemed to have the same idea as me, but I pulled mine back, letting them grab it instead.

Coming back up, I finally got a chance to look at who the person was.

And damn, was he gorgeous.

Like straight out of a movie, all his features were sculpted perfectly, his eyes the perfect shade of dark brown, his lips rosy pink, his nose well defined, his skin pretty and pale, and his hair fluffily brunette. 

He literally put everyone to shame with his beauty.

"Your bracelet?" His honey-like voice spoke out, and my ears had just been blessed by the gods themselves.

Snapping out of my trance, I took the bracelet back, putting it back on my wrist.

"Thank you, uhm?"

Noticing I was asking for his name, he let out a beautiful sound- I mean chuckle, a smile settling on his ever-so-scrumptious looking lips.

"It's Kim Wooseok."

Wow. A beautiful name for a beautiful man.

"Thanks." He said, slightly amused, when I realised.

"Shit, of course I said that out loud." I muttered to myself, mentally hitting myself for the cliché-ness of the situation, making more of that heavenly sound come out his mouth, and yes, I'm talking about his laughs.

"And yours would be?"

"Lee Aera."

"Now, that's a pretty name, for a pretty woman." 

I was sure my cheeks were aflame with his choice of words, clear he had a good sense of humour.

"Would it possible to keep in contact with you? I would love to get to you know more."

Damn, what a smooth way of getting a lady's number. Boys, take notes.

After giving him my number, since my phone was back at the table, I figured it would be time to get back to my family, before they start thinking I got kidnapped.

"Well, I should get back my family, it was nice to meet you."

"You too, I'll message you then?"

I nodded in response, and he did a little bow out of courtesy, which to I repeated his actions.

And with a smile, I turned away, squealing as I made my way to my family, who looked at me in concern.

"I think I just met a prince, and my heart is not okay."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

94.7K 3.6K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
22.7K 1.1K 18
❝𝗧𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗼 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁.❞ » » » 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖲𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗈𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾'𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖽𝗂𝖺�...
112K 7.3K 88
𝐀 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚�...
45.8K 1.4K 70
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙀𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙊𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨...