Strong Female Lead Traveling...

chizuai_mtl द्वारा

As the only cultivator in the 25th century, Xiao Ru, with space in his arms, fell off a cliff and crossed int... अधिक

B'Introduction/Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-26
Chapter 27-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-135
Chapter 136-145
Chapter 146-155
Chapter 156-165
Chapter 166-75
Chapter 176-185
Chapter 186-195
Chapter 196-205
Chapter 206-215
Chapter 216-225
Chapter 226-235
Chapter 236-245
Chapter 246-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 351-355

Chapter 341-350

381 6 3
chizuai_mtl द्वारा

    Seeing this little thing is about to jump away!

    Xiao Ru threw a dagger, and there was a sound of "Den~"! Xiao Ru even saw the little guy's eyes turn a few times in his sockets, and suddenly fell down!

    Xiao Ru gathered strength in his hands, took the dagger back, and walked to the squeak beast, lifted it with one hand, and tossed it.

    Frightened out?

    Bai Yan's tiger stride paused, that female breath?

    He heard a crisp cry, "Little Firebird! This!" The

    voice was crisp and sweet with pride and excitement.

    Bai Yan restrained his life and hid his body in the grass.

    Then he saw a brown-grey squeaky beast being thrown high and caught in the claws by a big bird!

    Then, the bird flapped its wings and flew to the other end.

    Xiao Ru pushed aside the grass, his stature was short, and when he was about to rush, he suddenly froze!

    A big tiger is reflected in the clear pupils!

    Bai Yan!

    Xiao Ru's heart tightened and he was secretly vigilant.

    The current Bai Yan is not of course Bai Yan...

    He can kill her at any time now!

    Xiao Ru's face did not show, "Hey, Bai Yan, why are you here?" With

    a relaxed and bright face.

    Bai Yan was stunned for a moment, his eyes glanced at her coldly, turned his direction, and left.

    Xiao Ru's heart became a little heavier, she clenched her dagger and turned to look for the squeaking beast.

    When Yan Quefei came back, Xiao Ru lost two of them.

    She didn't know why these squeaks suddenly appeared again.

    She just walked a few steps when she encountered two unfortunate urges to jump on her feet, and she picked it up...

    Those two were completely stunned, and the dazed ones were thrown into the sky and taken away by Yan Que...

    Bai Yan looked under his claws, and several squeaking beasts fluttered and struggled. .

    Is she catching this?

    Bai Yan's claws suddenly exerted force, and with a puff, those squeaking beasts became muddy flesh.

    The bottom of Bai Yan's eyes was a little rich in color, and he frowned deeply.

    Raised his claws out of the sea of ​​grass.

    Seeing the white shadow, Yan Que's eyes sank, and he swooped in Xiao Ru's direction.

    "Xiaoru, are you alright?"

    "I'm fine, what's wrong?"

    "I just saw Bai Yan." Yan Que looked solemn.

    "I just met him too." Xiao Ru's eyes focused on the front.

    "He didn't do anything to me, don't worry." Xiao Ru waved his hands at will, but his heart was a little dull.

    Yan Que was always worried, and followed Xiao Ru without worrying about leaving.

    "You go up first, and I'll catch eight more."

    While speaking, Xiao Ru had already lowered his body and probed into the depths!

    Yan Que had no choice but to flap his wings and fly into the sky, grasping Xiao Ru's movements and Bai Yan's figure at a high altitude.

    In the middle of catching the beast, Xiao Ru saw a few beasts that died miserably, and the bottom of his eyes sank.

    Bai Yan...

    After the last one was caught, Xiao Ru sat on Yan Que's back and returned to Yin Li and their location.

    The wind was a little cold, Xiao Ru said, "Master, what else do I need to catch?"

    "It's getting late, go back first."

    When he returned, Xiao Ru was brought home by Yan Que.

    Bai Yan came out from behind the tree with deep eyes, staring at the direction where Xiao Ru and the others left, not knowing what he was thinking.

    It took a long time to walk away.

    Xiao Ru? As small as?

    In his mind, when Xiao Ru met him just now, the clear eyes were filled with him.

    It's just that even if this image was repeated in his mind, he was still emotionless and didn't feel anything.

    After returning to the place where Baihu City temporarily lived, Lu Qi's voice came, "Where have you been, Yan?"

    Bai Yan glanced coldly: "Need to report to you?"

    Lu Qi choked, "No need..."

    "I'm just looking for you..."

    Bai Yan walked past her.

    Lu Qi followed, "The formation in Lingquan, the main city of the Silver Snake, has changed again, we can't get in..."

    "What does Goulding eat?" Bai Yan's voice was cold, and one sentence could make Hearts tremble three times.

    "Goulding, Goulding can't figure it out..."

    Ruki trembled.

    "It's obvious that their wizards are all closed, and I don't know who helped to set up this formation." Lu Qi followed carefully.

    He said in his mouth: "Olivia seems to have some friendship with the young lady of the main city of the Silver Snake, or let her approach Xiao Ru and test it?"

    Bai Yan paused, turned around, and faced her. .

    Lu Qi was locked by his gaze and lowered her head, as if to hide something.

    "Ha~" Bai Yan's eyes were cold, "Then let's do it."

    Lu Qi raised her head in surprise: "Okay!"

    Bai Yan's figure hid in the hole, Lu Qi raised a smile at the corners of her mouth, and after a while she turned around to go. Looking for Olivia.

    "You asked me to approach Xiao Ru?" Olivia couldn't believe it, didn't Sister Lu Qi dislike Xiao Ru the most? Why let her approach Xiao Ru?

    "It's about the rise and fall of the main city, and now the only suitable candidate is you..."

    "Xiaowei, let's go~" Lu Qi rarely put down her air and acted coquettishly at Olivia.

    Olivia looked embarrassed, "But I don't have any friendship with her either."

    "She's so smart, how can I come up with something?"

    Olivia resisted.

    She... doesn't hate that beautiful female, but likes it a little bit. She doesn't want to try to trick her...

    But Sister Ruki...

    The bottom of Lu Qi's eyes darkened, "Xiao Wei..."

    "I won't allow it." Kodak came in from outside at this time, and said coldly.

    Lu Qi: "Why?"

    "Does White Tiger City need to use such a trick?" Kodak sneered.

    Lu Qi looked sad, "I'm sorry, I... I just want to share some of the burden for Yan."

    "Sister Lu Qi..." Olivia was in a dilemma. Sister Lu Qi was infatuated with her brother. She should help her, but in her heart Always a little reluctant.

    Lu Qi: "Forget it, I won't embarrass you anymore."

    Lu Qi turned around and wanted to leave.

    Olivia gritted her teeth, "I promise you!"

    Lu Qi paused, and her eyes flashed when she raised her head: "Really?"

    Lu Qi's heart softened: "Yeah."

    Kodak frowned, doing this...

    " Thank you, Xiaowei."

    Lu Qi: "I'll go with you... I'm worried that they will embarrass you."

    Olivia was moved, "Sister Lu Qi..."

    Yin Li was driven out by Xiao Ru at night. Yes, Xiao Ru said cruel words, if she dares to come in, she will not lay eggs in the future!

    Even if Yin Li felt aggrieved in his heart, he could only endure it!

    The next day, unexpected people came to visit.

    "Olivia?"

    Xiao Ru frowned, "Why are you here?"

    Olivia: "You don't welcome me?"

    Xiao Ru smiled: "You are welcome but...the one behind you, I don't welcome you! Xiao Ru spoke bluntly ,

    and Lu Qi's face darkened for a moment and then recovered: "Does the young lady have any opinion on me?"

    "Yes, the opinion is very big!"

    Lucy's face froze.

    Olivia was dissatisfied: "Xiao Ru , why are you talking like that?!" Xiao Ru

    raised her eyebrows, "Why did I talk?"

    Olivia can't fight, but Xiao Ru was so angry that she was about to leave, but as soon as she turned around, Lu Qi gave it to her. wink.

    Olivia turned around angrily, "We're hungry."

    "Oh, then you go back to eat and walk slowly~"

    Olivia's face was flushed with anger: "You!"

    Kodak sighed in his heart, this female is shrewd, it is too difficult to deal with! My own female is no match at all!

    Kodak took a step forward: "Little female, it's been a long time."

    "It's fate to meet you again in the main city of Silver Snake, so let's pay a special visit..."

    "Oh~"

    "Xiaoru, it's time to eat."

    Yan Que The voice sounded but no one was seen, Xiao Ru ordered them not to come out.

    "Okay! Immediately!"

    Xiao Ru didn't want to deal with it, this Lu Qi, her eyes hurt.

    "Hey, you've visited here before, so let's go?" Leaving these words, Xiao Ru turned around and entered the cave.

    Olivia breathed a sigh of relief. There was a look of anger on his face!

    "I don't know what's wrong! Who wants to pay attention to her and stick to her!" Olivia strode away.

    Lu Qi reached out to hold her, but Kodak stepped forward and blocked Olivia and Lu Qi's outstretched hand.

    With coldness in the corners of his eyes, he glanced at Lu Qi, meaning unknown.

    His lips moved lightly, "My female is not something you can use."

    Lu Qi was shocked: "I don't!"

    Kodak walked away and caught up with Olivia in front of him.

    Lu Qi's eyes were dark, she stared deeply at the cave and turned away.

    Xiao Ru... just wait for me!

    Xiao Ru entered the cave, and there was a hot meal on the table, which was very fragrant.

    Xiao Ru was not affected by Lu Qi and the others at all.

    "This squeaky beast tastes so good! I'll catch some another day!"

    The taste is not stinky, and the taste is not to mention. The taste is really wonderful when it is dipped in the homemade sauce.

    "Olivia wants to come and eat. If she doesn't bring that Lu Qi, maybe I can really let her have a bite. It's a pity~" Xiao Ru shook his head, but his mouth was unstoppable.

    Yin Li and Yan Que both laughed, "Can you keep this speed for others?"

    Xiao Ru: "Of course... not."

    "..." During the

    conversation, Xiao Ru suddenly stared at the squeak in his bowl. The meat of the beast was suspended in the air.

    Xiao Ru gritted his teeth and made a negative test: "...Shadow, you are, want to die?" Mo Yingren 's     voice

    rang out: "I can help you hide in the White Tiger City for so long and I can't eat a piece of meat?"

Dissatisfied, these days are directly forgotten about his number?

    Xiao Ru: "Don't you need to eat?"

    Mo Yingren's figure was revealed, and the black group said: "I want to eat now?"

    Xiao Ru's eyes curled: "Of course!" Laugh As he continued, he also brought some vegetables: "Come here, eat, my little Firebird's craftsmanship is getting better and better!"

    The speed of this face change is simply jaw-dropping.

    "Come on, tell me what news you've heard?"

    Mo Yingren put on the air: "I'm not full, I don't want to talk."

    Xiao Ru: "..." Hehe...

    "Do you want me to serve you a meal?" Listening to the flattery, Mo Ying's heart trembled, "No need, no need!"

    "Hurry up, don't talk nonsense!" Xiao Ru kicked over, fiercely.

    Mo Yingren murmured and said in a low voice, "How can a male look down on you so fiercely?"

    Xiao Ru heard it.

    He raised his eyebrows: "I look beautiful~"

    Mo Yingren: "..." Hehe... I haven't seen you for a long time, and my face has thickened again...

    "Just that woman who was wearing no clothes just now would go out with her every night to learn witchcraft. "

    Learn witchcraft?"

    Mo Yingren: "Accurately speaking, it is black magic."

    Black sorcery? !

    Xiao Ru was shocked and looked at Yu Li: "Master, is Lu Qi the black witch you felt that day?"

    Yu Li nodded: "Yeah."

    Xiao Ru frowned, a little embarrassed...

    "Again, The purpose of the female just now was to find out who set up Lingquan's new formation, um... this is also on the bright side, the female with no clothes should fight... the idea of ​​the three of you."

    Mo Yingren refers to the three Yan Que.

    The corners of Xiao Ru's lips curled slightly, "I can guess it."

    Xiao Ru bit the meat, and the force made Mo Yingren's back chill, so he didn't dare to say more.

    "Oh, by the way, the volcano in the east will erupt in a short time, so be careful!"

    The Mo Yingren have survived in this world for an unknown amount of time, and they know a lot more.

    According to previous experience, this volcano should erupt.

    This is actually the reason why the main city of Silver Snake is so anxious to repair and upgrade the guardian formation.

    "A volcano is about to erupt?" Xiao Ru was so excited that he stood up!

    "Well, are you ready to escape?"

    Escape? Why run away? She's still going!

    "I'm going to the volcano!" Xiao Ru dropped such a sentence, completely stunned Mo Yingren, "What are you going to do? To die?"

    Xiao Ru: "The magic flower that can restore Bai Yan's needs is here. Volcano, of course you have to go!"

    Yuli frowned at her, "No!"

    "Why?"

    Yin Li also took a cold breath: "Where is the volcano? Can you go with your strength?"

    Xiao Ru: "!!??" What happened to her strength? Weak?

    ...well, it's pretty weak.

    But... this trip has to go...

    "Isn't it with you?"

    "There will be some time before the real volcanic eruption will take place after the flame heart bursts. It will not be dangerous to leave after taking the magic flower." The pair The big eyes sparkled, with a bit of pity.

    "I'll just go, you stay." Yin Li sighed.

    Xiao Ru's brows furrowed.

    Mo Yingren said, "Let her go, being a spiritual girl always needs to adapt to the danger."

    But...

    even though Xiaoru is a spiritual girl, she is also their female...

    Yin Li still has a firm attitude.

    Xiao Ru lowered her head, feeling inexplicable in her heart. It wasn't that she was willful, but she really didn't want them to take risks.

    Originally, Bai Yan didn't have much to do with them, and this risk was all because of her words...

    become stronger, so that they can no longer worry about it!

    For a moment, the atmosphere in the cave froze.

    Yin Li stared at the little figure with his head down, the few hairs on the top of his head drooping listlessly.

    Yu Li's eyes were deep, Yin Li just wanted to go up and say something, when Xiao Ru suddenly raised his head again, his eyes seemed to be glowing!

    "Can I go to the volcano with me if I have the strength?"

    Yin Li's eyes were full of surprise.

    This... Xiao Ru's face changed so fast that he couldn't even react...

    Yin Li didn't answer Xiao Ru and looked at Yan Que and Yu Li.

    Yu Li said lightly: "But you don't have the strength now."

    Xiao Ru: "..." Master, are you here to attack people?

    Xiao Ru: "Then I will practice hard!" The

    little hand clenched his fist, his eyes were firm.

    Mo Yingren: "...it's only six days away from the eruption of the volcano, how much can you strengthen if you practice?"

    Gang Zhen, it's not that he hit her, it's a fact.

    However, Xiao Ru has his own thoughts: "If the spiritual power can't be brought up for the time being, then there are other places, formations, runes..."

    Xiao Ru tapped her finger, but was not affected by Mo Yingren in the slightest.

    Xiao Ru's attitude surprised them all.

    "Six days..." Xiao Ruxiao clenched his fists: "I'm going to practice, you guys continue to eat!" The

    next second, Xiao Ru waved his hands and entered the inner hole...

    Everyone...oh no, all the beasts: "..."

    Did they say yes?

    fall! Getting more and more cunning!

    There was a smile in Yan Que's eyes.

    Yin Li: "...!!"

    His family is really... Really!

    Yin Li has been down for a long time, but he can't hold back the latter part.

    Everyone was silent for a while, and finally, Yu Li got up and went to Xiao Ru's cave, teaching the technique of spirit formation with all his heart.

    ...

    "Don't! Don't! You go out! You get out!" There was a cry from Sophia's cave, begging for mercy!

    The hoarse tearing sound made people's ears tremble.

    Yin Qiang galloped on Sophia, inserting, pulling out, inserting!

    Every time there is a crackling sound...

    "Bitch! Bitch! Son! Scream louder! My brother is even harder!"

    Yin Qiang lowered his head and bit Sophia's neck fiercely, panting heavily. Let out a satisfied and happy sigh!

    "Come on! Scream louder! My brother will serve you well!"

    Yin Qiang's evil voice made people feel nauseated!

    "Ah!" Another gasp! Sophia completely fainted!

    The body was dyed with white turbid liquid, and the smell in the air after the incident was too strong to disperse!

    "It's useless!" Yin Qiang kicked the unconscious Sophia off the bed!

    Not happy at all!

    Suddenly, my heart moved.

    Yin Qiang's eyes turned to the outside of the cave, and as expected, he saw Lu Qi outside.

    The corner of his mouth twitched, his eyes staring naked at Lu Qi's plump figure.

    She didn't get up either, "Why did the female Luqi come today?"

    Lu Qi walked in, her eyes couldn't hide her disgust, "Move your eyes away!

    " Qiang replied, looking even more presumptuously at Lu Qi's almost naked body

    , Lu Qi's face was embarrassed, "It's better to restrain yourself!"

    Lu Qi was still in estrus, the bloody period mixed with the breath just now, let the silver Qiang enjoys it very much!

    "It smells so good~"

    Yin Qiang had nothing on his body, but he was a strong figure.

    Mainly, the males of the Beast World are good looking.

    As soon as Lu Qi approached, Yin Qiang patted the stone bed beside him, "Come on, sit down and talk!"

    Yin Qiang knew a female like Lu Qi very well

    . She will dress so coquettishly...

    Lu Qi has been an adult for three years, and Yin Qiang can't believe it. Lu Qi has never longed for the taste of being c...

    Yin Qiang pulled her long arm, and Lu Qi fell into his arms!

    Lucky pushes! "Let go of me!"

    Yin Qiang's breath approached with scorching heat, the lower his head was, the further forward, he restrained Lu Qi and fell directly on top of her!

    "Lu Qi is female... You must taste very good..."

    Yin Qiang held Lu Qi up and down, Lu Qi resisted and made a hum, the roundness pressed against her depressed chest!

    The bottom of my heart is both numb and exciting... my

    whole body is soft!

    Inexplicable desire for what!

    "Are you, do you want to die!" Lu Qi barely kept her consciousness awake!

    Violent threat.

    She did not expect that this Yin Qiang would be so bold and dare to do something to her! And it's still in the case of being married!

    Yin Qiang smiled wickedly: "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you~"

    "Your coquettish voice really makes him energetic!"

    Yin Qiang leaned over and placed his lower body on the slightly open mouth. Above...

    "Ugh~"

    There was chaos!

    After a long time...

    Lu Qi's face was sprayed with white turbidity, and she exhaled like a blue, and fell on Yin Qiang's body.

    Yin Qiang: "How is it? Is it cool?"

    Lu Qi felt that the taste just now... the taste of emptiness, the taste of torture... strange and wonderful!

    Hearty!

    "What did you come to see me for?"

    "I want you..."

    ...

    For five days, Xiao Ru was bringing in all the food from Yan Que.

    Except for Sanji, Xiao Ru has never been out of the cave!

    Of course, Xiaohuo finally woke up halfway through, and with a squeak, he turned into a little cute baby again!

    As soon as Xiao Ru stepped out of the stone cave, he was caught in a small fire that was restricted by Yan Que for a few days.

    Xiaohuo shouted aggrievedly: "Mother beast~" The little head buried in Xiao Ru's arms.

    Xiao Ru's heart melted, "What's wrong? Who bullied you?"

    "Squeaky~ I miss the mother beast!" I ate too full last time and slept for a long time. I miss the mother beast and the fragrance of the mother beast. Fragrant soft embrace!

    Xiao Ru kissed Xiaohuo's white and tender little face: "How about you go to play with Luoka today?" Today, Xiaohuo is going to the volcano, and Xiaohuo is worried about taking her.

    "I'm not going to play with that useless guy!" Xiaohuo

    : "I'm going to follow the mother beast!"

    Xiao Ru hugged him, "Damn, we have something to do today, you...or else, you will come to the card. Where does Grandpa Qi get candy?" Xiaohuo's

    heart tightened: "No!"

    "Where are you going, mother beast? I'm going too!"

    "Good, it's very dangerous."

    "Mother beast, I'm very powerful now!" Xiaohuo was afraid of being left behind, and now she was already in tears.

    If Xiao Ru wanted to leave him, he would cry in the next second!

    "That little bastard Luo Ka can be crushed to death without a single finger!"

    Xiao Ru: "..." This is a powerful description of strength...

    "Mother beast..."

    Xiao Ru didn't want Xiao Huo to follow the adventure, but... ...

    "If he wants to follow, just follow. How can a male not be sharpened and face danger face-to-face?" The

    Beast World is a typical poor male and rich female. Males have to face too many dangers. After the training, when he left home and went outside, he was torn to slag in minutes!

    Xiaohuo nodded his head in agreement!

    He is a male, he wants to protect the female beast! Dangerous, he will go even more!

    Xiao Ru was finally relieved: "Okay, but you have to follow us closely, you can't get lost!"

    Xiaohuo agreed!

    Mo Yingren said that the volcano was a long way from here, so Xiao Rucai went out to hurry after a day.

    Yuli returned the dagger at this moment.

    It wasn't until yesterday that Xiao Ru knew that it turned out that Yu Li had been staying here in a cloned state!

    It is harmful to the main body if the clone is separated for too long, but the master has accompanied her for three months...

    It would be found to cause any trouble. The whole group was carried by Yan Que and flew towards the volcano!

    The further he walked, Xiao Ruyue discovered that this volcano was not far from the Neil River? !

    The prophet of Mo Yingren was right, as the so-called volcano was getting closer and closer, the air became hot, and it flew above and looked down, as if the air was distorted!

    "This volcanic eruption will be more violent than previous years!" Mo Yingren said solemnly.

    A wave of heat swept over, Xiao Ru frowned uncomfortably, and took off his long coat outside.

    "Isolation Array." A voice sounded in his mind, which made Xiao Ru's expression soothed.

    Xiao Ru held his hand, and the complex shape of his hand shot out an invisible circle of light.

    In an instant, the heat plummeted!

    Xiao Ru's frown loosened.

    The volcano is so high that it looks straight into the sky from a distance!

    Yan Que flapped its wings! Suddenly, the figure rushed up!

    Yin Li took Xiao Ru and Xiao Ru into a small fire.

    Can't keep my eyes open by the strong wind!

    "Boom~"

    Xiao Ru narrowed his eyes and saw that the surface of the volcano was about to crack!

    The earth is shaking!

    In that crack, there seems to be hot magma coming out!

    "Quick! The volcano is about to erupt!!"

    Mo Yingren roared! Yan Que's wings flapped even harder!

    Jump up sharply!

    The fierce wind from the huge wings distorted the air!

    Seeing that the isolation formation set up earlier was about to shatter, Xiao Ru's subordinates moved slightly, increasing the output of spiritual power!

    The circle of the isolation formation has doubled directly!

    Yan Que has a formation to protect him from the influence of the volcano, and his wings burst! Rush into the sky!

    When he actually flew to the top of the volcano, Xiao Ru saw the tumbling magma, bubbling and steaming hot!

    This is the prelude to the explosion!

    Xiao Ru frowned!

    Keep an eye on that crater!

    Just wait for the flame of the magma to burst! He rushed into the crater to get the flame heart, gave birth to the magic flower and left!

    "Boom~" It seems like a low roar of a beast!

    The crust shakes!

    The beasts around the volcano fled in panic! The trees and green plants were trampled and flattened!

    The scene is just spectacular! The shock of the scene was the first time Xiao Ru saw it!

    Yin Li hugged Xiao Ru tightly!

    "Xiao Ru, don't be impulsive later!"

    Xiao Ru embraced Xiao Huo tightly in his arms: "Yeah!"

    The main city was also affected by this side, and people were panicking!

    "Is the volcano about to erupt?! Why is the movement bigger than in previous years?!" "What should I do? I don't know if     the

    guardian formation can hold up!!

    "

There is a guardian formation that makes people a little more stable, but this formation is too big, and everyone is concerned!

    As if the earth was shaking!

    Emperor Lang stood on the highest hill in the main city, overlooking the rumbling high volcano!

    Followed by Kaqi and the second elder!

    "Fortunately, the Mermaid King helped us upgrade the formation, otherwise, I really don't know what to do!" The second elder's words were filled with joy!

    Fortunately, the guardian formation of the main city has been upgraded to an advanced formation! Otherwise, the main city will be bad!

    Kachi's words are with approval! "Thanks to the Mermaid King! This time, he is really the benefactor of my main city!"

    Emperor Lang looked at the other side without saying a word.

    "Do you know where Yin Li has gone?"

    Isn't the young city lord at home? Where else could it be?

    "Isn't the young city lord accompanying the young city lord's wife at home?"

    "No, today, Yin Li and his family have left the main city."

    What? ! Leaving the main city? !

    The heart of the second elder sank, the volcano erupted outside, where can the young city master go?

    "It's bullshit! How can he be allowed to go out in such a situation?! I'll go find him!!" The

    second elder flicked his sleeves, his face full of anger and undisguised worry!

    The family that was still riding a horse went out! Take the little female out too? !

    How did that boy Yin Li become a male!

    It's fine to go out alone, why bring a little female? ! To die? !

    "There's no need to look for it."

    "Why?"

    Emperor Lang's eyes were distant, but there was a trace of worry in the bottom of his eyes.

    "They went in the direction of the volcano."

    What? ! Shelling in the direction of the volcano? ! Are you really dying? !

    The second elder is in a hurry! Angry!

    "How can the young city lord be so reckless! What are you going to do now?!"

    "City lord, I'm going to find them!"

    The power of nature is too great, so the orcs say that this is the punishment of the beast god!

    Who can bear the wrath of the Beast God? !

    "No, they should have something to do."

    Lang Di was well aware of Yin Li's temperament.

    Second Elder: "Alas!"

    The movement over there was outrageous!

    Bai Yan felt a sense of unease in his heart for no reason.

    "Yan, what's wrong?" Lu Qi asked.

    Bai Yan took a step, his eyes were a little out of focus, and a sense of uneasiness in his heart became more and more intense, this feeling was inexplicable!

    Bai Yan is very upset!

    "This volcanic eruption seems to be more serious than in previous years... If their true guardian formation hadn't been upgraded..." Lu Qi gritted her teeth with hatred!

    If they successfully blocked the upgrade formation of the main city of the Silver Snake last time, they would be able to conquer the Silver Snake without the slightest effort!

    "It's their luck!" Lu Qi stood in the boundary of the silver snake, enjoying the protection of the silver snake's main city formation, but said such words...

    Kodak's eyes flashed mockery.

    Bai Yan stepped slightly, as if he was about to leave.

    Olivia: "Where are you going, big brother?"

    Bai Yan kept walking, threw her tiger's tail and walked gracefully and domineeringly.

    ...

    "Quick! Go in right now!" Mo Yingren drank it!

    Yan Que's body slumped down sharply, rushing towards the crater!

    Xiao Ruyou Yinli stabilized her figure, her mind was unusually calm! However, these hands are sweating!

    The two-hand seal is another set of isolation seals! Weave it into a great web that covers everyone!

    But even so, there was still magma shot in front of me!

    Xiao Ru's eyes lit up, flame heart!

    A group of people fell straight into the volcano!

    At this time, the gulu bubble is getting bigger and bigger!

    Boom!

    Xiao Ru saw a flaming magma burst out!

    "Quick! Over there!"

    Xiao Ru tried to turn his spiritual power into his palm and grabbed Yan Xin!

    But, it's empty!

    Yan Que's huge wings fluttered and chased after the flame heart!

    If it is still as strong as before, I am afraid that it is fundamental, and even the top of this volcano can't be rushed!

    The little flame heart went straight to the crater!

    Yan Que caught it! A small box closed the flame heart!

    Xiao Ru's heart was suddenly relieved!

    But, next second!

    The lava behind him began to burst out on a large scale!

    Xiao Ru's pupils shrank sharply!

    what happened? !

    Originally, according to her calculations, there was enough time to take the flame core out!

    "Yanque, hurry up!"

    Xiao Ru's subordinates set up a formation, an acceleration formation!

    The lava behind is surging!

    Isolation Array can't support it!

    Severely broken!

    The color of Yanque is similar to lava!

    The large fire color stimulated Xiao Ru's eyeballs!

    Xiaohuo jumped out of Mo Yingren with a claws at this time!

    Mo Yingren didn't have time to react! Void caught it, but didn't catch it!

    "Little fire!" Xiao Rujiao was about to split!

    The heat wave made my eyes turn red! A teardrop slammed down and was quickly evaporated!

    Xiao Ru wanted to break away from Yin Li and jumped down!

    "Xiao Ru! Don't be impulsive!" Yin Li shouted, binding Xiao Ru tightly!

    Xiaohuo suddenly grew bigger just before he fell into the magma! Get big! Get bigger!

    Big enough to block the magma!

    "Little fire!"

    Xiao Ru shouted!

    Tears are falling!

    This time! Yan Que rushed out of the cave!

    next moment! The magma burst out!

    Xiao Ru's head banged, and he lost his voice! Tears are still in the eye sockets...

    The magma burst is extremely spectacular!

    It's so hot, it burns my heart! The wings fluttered and flew upwards!

    but!

    The magma burst is far more violent than expected!

    Boom!

    The magma shot onto Yan Que's wings!

    Yan Que's figure crooked, and he tried his best to come back!

    The place where the magma was poured was directly burned with a piece of hair!

    Flesh and blood!

    In the end can not resist the power of nature!

    The volcanic eruption is violent! Several figures are as small as ants! Boom was washed away!

    Yin Li hugged Xiao Ru tightly! But it was also bombarded and lost consciousness!

    A wolf, a wolf covered in fire, stepped out of the crater, and on the wolf's back, there was a dying fox cub...

    Suddenly, his body moved quickly! Go to the place where Xiao Zhe fell!

    ...

    "City Lord! Only the bird was found, and I didn't see the Young City Lord and Young City Lord's wife!"

    When Yan Que was brought back to the City Lord's Mansion, he was covered in injuries!

    The feathers were no longer beautiful and dazzling, but a dull red with burnt black.

    The outer layer of flesh is even cooked!

    Emperor Lang: "Understood, let the witch doctor treat him." After the

    guard went down, the second elder couldn't hold back anymore! "City Lord, it's been five days! Young City Lord and Young City Lord's wife don't know if they are dead or alive... City Lord! I'll go find them!"

    Kaqi also had a heavy face.

    Why is Emperor Lang not worried?

    "Let's go." The

    second elder hurried out of the cave when he got the order.

    A woman like the young city master's wife is the wealth of the entire beast world, the darling of the entire beast world, and she will be fine!

    As soon as the second elder left, little Loka came over with his three little followers.

    "Grandpa! Do you know where Uncle Yinli and the others went?! There is no one at home!"

    Luo Ka's heart was a little flustered.

    Emperor Lang did not announce the news of the whereabouts of Yinli's family. The only one who knew about it was himself, Luoka and the second elder.

    Little Loka looked anxious!

    "Grandpa, where did Uncle Yinli and the others go?"

    "They have left the main city temporarily, and they have to go out to do something."

    What? Leaving the main city?

    Lorca felt something was missing in his heart, so he raised his head and asked Emperor Lang: "Then when will they be back?"

    "I don't know."

    Lorca lowered his head, a little embarrassed, "Oh..." The

    three little followers followed him out. Outside, I know that my boss is in a bad mood.

    Not knowing what to say, Benno said dryly: "Xiaohuo is really boring. Anyway, we've played together many times. Now that we're gone, we don't say a word! Xiaohuo

    didn't answer.

    "Boss, Why don't we go to the streets to grab something? "

    Lorca is now inexplicably irritable: "I'm going to you, I don't want to go now!" "

    Luo Ka walked away angrily. The

    three little servants touched their noses, the boss was not there, how could they grab it?

    Then, the three little servants kept up with Luo Ka again

    . The flames of the man had already been gathered up, but the hair that was originally gray-black now had a ray of fire on the tip.

    The faint green eyes also seemed to have a hint of crimson, but it was only a trace

    . The little man lays flat.

    Wipe it with warm hot spring water, as if waiting for a treasure.

    Those knuckles trembled lightly, stroking Xiao Ru's pale face.

    This time, it seems that he harmed her again...

    He was trapped at the bottom of the magma, but unexpectedly absorbed the power of the fire, causing the magma of the volcano to get out of control, and it doubled the eruption potential.

    Unexpectedly, the person he was thinking about happened to be... he was accidentally hurt by him again.

    Lan Jing's heart is sour, and the memory always goes back to that night...

    Lan Jing's fingertips rubbed against Xiao Ru's lips, with nostalgia in his eyes, distress, guilt... It was extremely complicated.

    He lowered his head and placed a kiss on his slightly parted lips.

    He got up and went to find a source of clean water, drank it by himself, lowered his head to kiss Xiao Ru's lips, and poured the water into it.

    The temperature above it makes people, nostalgic.

    Yin Li woke up on the sixth day, his brain was shaking, his arms were empty, Yin Li was in a panic, Xiaoru!

    He tried his best to stand up, but he fell back to the ground halfway through!

    "Cough!"

    Yin Li clutched his chest.

    But suddenly I saw a small figure!

    The bottom of my heart is relieved, his Xiaoru is still here.

    Yin Li used his hands as the focal point and crawled over with his arms.

    After five minutes of tossing, he finally managed to climb to Xiao Ru's side.

    It didn't look like he was hurt too much, and Yinxin breathed a sigh of relief.

    He blocked most of the damage that day, Xiaoru should be fine.

    Yin Li's eyes suddenly fixed, but he saw a fox cub with charred fur in Xiao Ru's arms.

    The corners of his lips curved up.

    It's this little brat, it's not for nothing.

    Yin Li is a seven-star soul beast, and his recovery ability is naturally stronger. After another three days, most of his injuries have recovered.

    Xiao Ru also woke up.

    Just when he opened his eyes, his eyes were out of focus and looked empty.

    The autumn wind swirled, and the cold entered her heart.

    Suddenly, Xiao Ru's empty eyes suddenly became wet, and tears fell without any warning...

    Yin Xin tensed for a while, feeling like his heart was being grabbed.

    "Little Ru."

    Yin Li's palm swayed in front of Xiao Ru's eyes.

    Xiao Ru did not respond.

    Yin felt a little nervous, and took Xiao Ru's shoulder, just as he was about to say something.

    Xiao Ru suddenly buried his head in his arms.

    Xiao Ru burst into tears.

    Tears wet the placket of Yin Li's chest.

    It fell on Yin Li's heart.

    Yin Li patted Xiao Ru's shoulder.

    "It's okay..."

    "Xiaohuo..." Xiao Ru's voice was hoarse, so hoarse that it made people feel distressed.

    "He's all right, he's back."

    Xiao Ru clearly knew that in order to save her, her little fire fell into the lava, and it was impossible... to be alive...

    Xiao Ru clutched Yin Li's shirt tightly, his knuckles were It's whitened.

    A large piece of tears wetted

    "Xiaoru..." The small fire is really fine, but the hair is a little burnt, the meat is a little roasted, and now it's alive and kicking.

    "Mother beast!" The excited and familiar voice made Xiao Ru's body froze.

    He raised his head sharply, his big eyes were red like a rabbit, and there were tears.

    "Xiao...Xiaohuo..." She rubbed her eyes, as if she didn't quite believe it...

    was she in a dream?

    Xiaohuo took a few steps forward and fell into Xiao Ru's arms.

    "Why is the mother beast crying? Who bullied you Xiaohuo to help you beat him!" The childish voice looked childish.

    Xiao Ru felt sour in his heart.

    Hold the fire tightly.

    Xiaohuo's body froze. For the first time, the mother beast cried to him like this... Did he cry

    the mother beast ugly?

    He's so ugly now, his beautiful hair is on fire! The human figure is also dark in many places...

    "Don't cry, mother beast..." Xiaohuo was at a loss, "Is it because I'm so ugly that I made you cry?"

    Xiao Ru burst into tears and burst into laughter. come out.

    Distressed and pity were gathered into a big net, making her heart softer than ever!

    "Xiaohuo is not ugly!"

    "I knew the mother beast would not dislike me!" Xiaohuo grinned.

    Xiao Ru's eyes became sour again, and he hugged him tightly: "Xiao Huo is the unparalleled little hero of the mother beast, the most handsome! The best!"

    Yin Li looked at Xiao Ru, who was crying in a mess, and his heart was full of satisfaction, joy, and self-confidence. responsibility……

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

278K 19K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
308K 10.3K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
824K 63.2K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
946K 51.3K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...