𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒; nick carter

By milzkies

a nick carter book *ೃ༄ ❛❛ out of all the stars you shine the brightest ❜❜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 two rising teen sta... More

002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
epilogue

001

1.6K 12 7
By milzkies

June 18, 1995 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

"NICK NICK NICK" I exclaimed jumping onto nicks bed, disrupting whatever he was doing.

"SAGE SAGE SAGE" he mimicked me turning his head towards me, he wasn't doing much just throwing a ball up and down as he was laying on his bed.

Although me jumping on his bed distracted him making the ball land on his nose, causing him wince at the unexpected contact.

"can we PLEASE go to the arcade?" I begged, none of the other boys wanted to go to the arcade, nick was my last and only hope now.

"ok fine, I've got nothing better to do anyways" he shrugged in response.

me and the boys (Kevin, nick, AJ, Brian and Howie) were all in Orlando for the school tour. I, obviously, wasn't part of their band but we had the same manager. Lou, our manager, had decided it would be best to just tour together as expense would be cheaper and we all had a close bond, so touring together would be no problem.

Anyways going back to what was happening.

"yay! Ok, well go get up and start moving your ass 'cause we're gonna leave already" I said as I pushed him off his bed making him fall down and make an inhuman noise which caused a loud laugh to roll off my tongue, nick just flipped me off in response as he slowly got up to go get ready.

After that we finally got to the arcade. We went to get tokens, arguing about who would pay, the cashier honestly looked tired of our shit since we were holding the line, I ended up paying for the tokens though and we ended up playing together for 2 hours.

Once we finished it was quite late already around 8:00 pm ish so we decided we'd go for pizza.

"I'm paying this time" Nick quickly spoke as the guy working the cashier asked for the payment.

"nop-"

"you paid for the arcade, so I'll pay for dinner. Simple as that, no need to make shit complicated sagey" nick teased.

"but-"

"shut your mouth sage" nick hushed me putting his index finger on my lips making me shoo his hand away and frown up at him.

Nick just laughed at me and started making fun of me for acting like such a child as he handed the cashier guy the payment for the pizza.

"I absolutely hate you" I rolled my eyes.

"awwww sagey wagey is acting like a little baby" nick mocked a child's voice making me laugh a little, the frown still displayed on my face trying not to destroy my annoyed facade.

"you are very funny" I sarcastically stated as my eyes rolled at his immature antics.

"I know I know no need to tell me" Nick shrugged taking a bite from his pizza making me just chuckle and shake my head in response.

"ok can we go noww" i threw my head back I was getting tired and I wanted to go back home, nick was taking ages to finish eating.

"wha- you havent even eaten yet" he raised an eyebrow

"yea but I'm not hungry" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"you're never hungry" he frowned "yea well I haven't got a big appetite" I laughed shrugging at the nick who had his jaw dropped, he'd catch flies at this point honestly.

"BUT FOOD IS LITERAL HEAVEN HOW" nick exclaimed his eyes nearly out of his eye sockets, he never did understand my small appetite neither did the boys.

"I don't know now come on just put that for take out" I whined wanting to get home already.

"fine, fine" Nick finished his pizza by shoving the rest in his mouth after we had the leftover pizza wrapped and finally we got back home. Just to be greeted by the boys fighting over a pint of ice cream! Classic, there was never a moment of peace in this house.

"no but I got this first!" Howie frowned grabbing the ice cream from Brian.

"so? you already had so much!" Brian yelled at Howie, I started laughing at the scene in front of me as I doubled over.

Nick quickly put his attention to what I was laughing at, once he saw what they were fighting over, he joined in the fighting claiming he didn't even get a bite of the pizza. He says that as if I hadn't seen him eating half the contents of the ice cream. I just laugh at the chaos, never peaceful in this household but there never was a dull moment either.

AJ was just there laughing too, while Kevin was desperately trying to break up the fight.. well that is until he nearly got punched in the face.

"children" Kevin sighed in disappointment shaking his head slightly, I went and sat beside him leaning my head on his shoulder.

"true" I laughed "also there's pizza in the kitchen if you want" I informed, careful to make sure the others wouldn't hear about the pizza, knowing they'd possibly fight over that next.

"its fine I'm filled, we also got pizza delivered so" Kevin shrugged.

After a while the fight which was all words became a fist fight, I quickly got nick knowing how he's always involved in fist fights and was one to start them all the time, while Kevin got Brian, Howie was mature enough to avoid fist fights, well... sometimes. Thankfully though today was one of those sometimes days.

"ok nick that's enough come on, let's get you to your room and get you ready for bed you big baby." I pulled him to his room

"I'm not a big baby and it is not my bed time yet!" he threw a fit raising his voice at me.

"wow I didn't know you had a bed time" I laughed getting his sleeping clothes, which was usually just pajama pants and a plain white shirt.

"I don't" he frowned just glaring at me while sitting on his bed.

I just rolled my eyes at his immaturity handing him his clothes.

"here change" I said motioning to the bathroom.

"fine" He gave in rolling his eyes, despite that still following what I had instructed him to do.

"god I am never having children" I muttered under my breathe while laying on nicks bed waiting for him to finish.

"I heard that!"

"good for you nick, good for you" I sarcastically said rolling my eyes.

I zoned out while waiting for nick, for some reason when I zone out its like I completely forget what happened during that time, like I just died or something during that time period.

"hello??? sage! why're you always zoning out" Nick waved his hand in front of my face making me zone back in.

"sorry" I apologized. "its fine, hey do you wanna watch a movie?" asked nick.

"sure what movie" I questioned as I stared into space, I liked doing it, it was relaxing for some reason.

"mmm we have karate kid, Shawshank, Forrest Gump, uh what else.. Oh! Clueless hm.." Nick tried thinking of more of the movies we had.

"let's do karate kid!" I jumped on the bed slightly. I loved karate kid, my brother and I used to watch it growing up, we both enjoyed it a lot

"ok hold on" he went to the room with the movies and got karate kid setting it up so we could watch soon the movie started playing on the tv as me and Nick just watched intently making random comments at random scenes that played.

Soon, Nick had fallen asleep his head on my shoulder, his breathing caused my hair to move a little due to the air. This happens quite often between the two of us, one of us falling asleep on the others shoulder. 

I stared at nick who had his blonde mid-length hair falling down onto his eyes, his mouth a tiny bit open, his cheeks and nose a little red from the cold, Nick was extremely good looking I wasn't gonna lie about that.

In all honesty I did have feelings for him. I mean his personality, our compatibility in terms of how we acted around each other and how I was comfortable around him, it was impossible to not fall for him.. but he was my best friend. We had been friends around 4-5 years now and I didn't want to lose that bond over a stupid relationship.

─── ⌗ end chapter ✎*ೃ˚

a/n: ahh i dont think this will turn out that good tbh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 566 59
Three friends go on BSB cruise where they each meet their favorite backstreet boy and spend a lot of time together during the Cruise. Will they form...
250 3 1
Linzi's Diary 'Back To The Beginning' in this extra extended version special edition we follow Brian as he lives through his life with the Backstreet...
1.4M 50.2K 34
{COMPLETED} Axel Miller is the smartest guy in school. Or well, he used to be. Ever since his parents left, everything's been going downhill. Jayden...
6.5K 273 30
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 connected hearts are brought together by a prodigy ❛❛It felt as if our hearts were connected in a way I couldn't explain❜❜ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑�...