Heroes

De 4g0tmyname

The city of L'manburg is one filled with dangerous criminals, and to help protect the citizens are a team of... Mai multe

Chapter 1: The museum robbery
Chapter 2: Headquarters
Chapter 3: the crime scene
Chapter 4: sewers
Chapter 5: form of protest
Chapter 6: mall robbery
Chapter 7: hostage situation
Chapter 8: Safehouse 14
Chapter 9: keeping watch
Chapter 10: attacked in a bathroom 😏
Chapter 11: repaying
Chapter 12: dressed up
Chapter 13: casino
Chapter 14: police raid
Chapter 15: Precinct 65
Chapter 16: the escape
Chapter 17: the warehouse
Chapter 18: a bar
Chapter 19: what you think
Chapter 20: 404... was found?
Chapter 21: hidden compartments and amazing hero-ing
Chapter 22: can't even have lunch without eyes on me
Chapter 23: limos and a purse thief
Chapter 24: a formal meeting
Chapter 25: the flame
Chapter 26: taken
Chapter 27: Tortured
Chapter 28: escaping an arsonists love
Chapter 29: Karl?
Chapter 30: warning
Chapter 31: crime wave and a diamond thief
Chapter 32: love and crime
Chapter 33: the origin
Chapter 34: electric
Chapter 35: a choice
Chapter 36 : breakdown
Chapter 37: a date?
Chapter 38: never a shadow on the strip
Chapter 39: Kinoko and Karen
Chapter 40: dinner for four
Chapter 41: romantic, drunken evenings
Chapter 42: missing hero
Chapter 43: strange behaviour
Chapter 44: a hero's hangover
Chapter 45: killing heroes
Chapter 46: sob story
Chapter 47: personal info
Chapter 48: gunshots
Chapter 49: inside the Beast tower
Chapter 50: smashed phone
Chapter 51: Steel bracelets
Chapter 52: the kidnap victim
Chapter 53: what are you here for?
Story Samples
Chapter 55: Paperwork
Chapter 56: Rogue
Chapter 57: morning after
Chapter 58: tears
Chapter 59: my best friend
Chapter 60: he knows
Chapter 61: Go back
Chapter 62: day off
Chapter 63: confrontations
Chapter 64: Identity
Chapter 65: fourth street
Chapter 66: atomic
Chapter 67: panic
Chapter 68: bet your sad it's not 69
Chapter 69: how the mighty have fallen
Chapter 70: escape
Chapter 71: the unkillable
Chapter 72: Technoblade... never... dies?
Chapter 73: family reunion
Chapter 74: phonecall
Chapter 75: done
Chapter 76: chloroform
Chapter 77: A plan?
Chapter 78: the third brother
Chapter 79: search
Chapter 80: 002
Chapter 81: undercover
Chapter 82: Improvements
Chapter 83: 2 minutes
ANTIHEROES
IT'S UP!!!!

Chapter 54: Tough love

3.3K 162 371
De 4g0tmyname

Smut chapter. Since Ezra is still away it is written by iikxtezz and you should go check her out.
_________________________________________
3rd person POV.
Smut warning

Karl was panicking, trying to leave Sapnap’s room as the ravenette man leaned against the wall watching him with a saddened expression. He let Karl do what he wanted, but Karl knew that the door was locked so he couldn’t do the one thing he wanted most; to go and find Foolish and get him to safety.

The brunette was trying to pull off the steel bracelets which were wrapped snugly around his wrist, preventing him from using his powers and in a fit of frustration he slammed his hands against the wall. A whimper threatened to escape his lips at the pain but he held it in. The ravenette seemed to notice though and took a cautious step towards the hero.

“Karl, please calm down,” he said quietly, trying not to make him any more upset. Immediately though, Karl spun around so he was glaring at the shorter.
“Don’t fucking talk to me!” Karl practically growled at Sapnap.
“Karl, calm down please,” Sapnap repeated, trying to get the brunette boy to a level 1.

“How the fuck am I supposed to calm down!? You kidnapped my friend and you and your fucking henchmen will hurt him!” Karl yelled, clearly not planning on calming down anytime soon. “He is innocent, why the hell do you guys need to take him?” Sapnap didn’t answer as the brunette slumped against the wall and tried to blink tears out of his eyes.

After a slow breath Sapnap walked over to him, not sure what exactly he could do to try and calm him down but deciding to try anyway. When he got too close for the hero's comfort, Karl put his hands on the ravenette’s chest and tried to shove him, but due to the awkward angle, he failed.

Karl screamed in frustration and crossed his arms as his muscles tensed. “Hey Karl, I know this isn’t the right time, but you look really hot while yelling at me.” Sapnap commented, clearly no filter behind his words. Karl stopped mid scream and stared at the ravenette man.
“You’re right, this isn’t the time.” Karl muttered, clearly ticked off.

However, Karl couldn’t hide the unmistakable, rosy blush spreading on his cheeks, and Sapnap noticed this, taking it as a chance to continue. “I mean, I’m not lying, honesty is the best policy, right? Isn’t that what you always tell kids when they come up and ask questions?” Sapnap questioned with a soft voice.

“Sapnap, please tell me that you and your henchmen won’t hurt Foolish.” Karl muttered softly, tears collecting in his dull, hazy eyes.
“Of course.” Sapnap reassured before slowly getting closer and connecting his lips with Karl’s.

The kiss caught Karl by surprise, but he kissed back nonetheless. Sapnap rested his hands on Karl’s waist, massaging his back. Karl’s hands moved to rest on the ravenette’s neck, slowly moving up to tug on his hair and scratch his head. Sapnap secretly loved head scratches, Karl obviously didn’t know that.

Sapnap moaned into the kiss, due to the head scratching. Karl tried to sneak his tongue into Sapnap’s mouth, but failed due to ravenette wanting to be the dominant one. They pulled back, opened mouthed with a string of saliva connecting them. Lust filled each of the men’s eyes, hazy and red faced. It wasn’t long before they went back to kiss, open mouthed.

The kissing turned into a blur of teeth, tongue, lips, and saliva. The two started backing up and towards Sapnap’s bed where possibly further advances would be made.
Karl was laid back on the bed with Sapnap on top. The ravenette moved his leg in between Karl’s, where the tension that needed the most relief was.

Karl let out a soft whimper of pleasure. “Look at you,” Sapnap murmured. “Letting a criminal do this to you? I thought you were a superhero. Here you are, whimpering and moaning over a villain. Pathetic.” Sapnap smirked. Due to Karl loving being degraded, he let out a soft whimper in response.

Sapnap rubbed his leg on the inner part of Karl’s thighs, sending a shiver of pleasure through his body. “S-stop teasing me…” Karl breathed out, trying desperately to get Sapnap to make further movements.

“Yelling at me wasn’t the best idea, Karl. Was it?” Sapnap said in a gravelly voice, eyes growing dark. Karl rapidly shook his head ‘no’, hoping to get Sapnap to carry on. “I’m glad that we are on the same page… or else maybe a punishment will help.” He chuckled when Karl’s face turned a ghostly pale colour.

“Shirt off.” The ravenette instructed. Karl immediately jumped to his feet to pull his shirt off. Sapnap did the same and Karl couldn’t help but drool over his well built figure. Sapnap immediately attached his lips to Karl’s neck, sucking, biting, and licking his Adam’s apple.

Karl let out a soft whimper at the movement. His whimpers and moans got louder as Sapnap moved down to his collarbone. The two backed up to the bed once again. Karl laid down as Sapnap started kissing his torso, slowly working his way down to his pant’s waistline.

“May I take these off?” Sapnap asked, searching Karl’s eyes for any sign of uncertainty. He had made it clear to himself that he was a criminal, but he would never do anything like this without consent.

“Yes, please~” Karl breathed out. Sapnap didn’t hesitate to pull his pants off, as well as his boxers. Karl’s erection sprang up into the air. Sapnap looked again at Karl for consent, to which he was given, before wrapping his hand around the base and started stroking him.

Karl’s hands flew to his mouth to muffle his noises, but Sapnap slapped them away. “There is no one awake to hear us, be as loud as possible. I want to hear the sweet sounds that you make while I absolutely destroy you.” The ravenette said in a sickly, sweet voice.

His words alone were enough to make Karl almost reach his high, but for the sake of his pride, he refused to release. Sapnap started stroking up and down Karl’s dick. As Sapnap went faster, Karl got louder and louder. “I’m gonna c~cum-“ Karl said, back arching off the bed. He was so, so close. Just as the brunette was about to release, Sapnap took his hand off of Karl’s shaft.

Karl whined in frustration, “What was that for!?” He asked, glaring at Sapnap.
“I couldn’t have you cum yet sweetheart, we are just getting started.” The ravenette purred with a nasty smirk to go with it.

“Condom or no condom?” Sapnap asked, grabbing the pack of XL condoms. (Karl had thought he was joking about that)
“Condom..” Karl said after a moment of hesitation, hiding his face and blushing as he hoped the arsonist wouldn’t notice. Sapnap rolled the condom on and grabbed the lube.

“Karl, we need a safeword. How about.. green is okay, yellow is slow down, red is stop?” Sapnap questioned, the safe words were not the most original, but he did not want to make the beautiful man under him uncomfortable.
“O-okay…” Karl responded. Sapnap sensed his hesitation and paused.

“Karl, we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.” Sapnap said in a concerned tone, not wanting to make the brunette uncomfortable.
“It’s not that… it’s just.. I wasn’t expecting you to be so big.” Karl reassured, fidgeting with his fingers and looking away shyly. “I’ve never done this before, always too busy.”

“Awh.. so sweet my pretty boy. I’ll be gentle since you are behaving for me.” He said, stroking a piece of hair out of Karl’s face. Sapnap grabbed the lube and spread it on his hand. He brought his fingers close to Karl’s hole before putting one in. Karl shivered at the cold feeling of the lube and the sudden trespass.

“I will be careful with you while you get adjusted, my little hero,” he reassured as he began pumping his finger. Sapnap pumped his finger, in and out, slowly stretching Karl before adding another one. About ten pleasurable minutes of stretching and various moans to make sure the teleporter was stretched, Sapnap took his fingers out and grabbed his dick, spreading lube on it.

“Karl, are you okay with me making further advancements?” The ravenette asked, concern overclouding the pure lust in his eyes.
“Please, continue.” Karl urged the man on top of him on. Sapnap slowly pushed his tip in, already causing Karl to let out a strangled moan.

Sapnap waited for Karl to nod his head before pushing more in. Each inch in, he waited for the nod to push more in until he was fully submerged.
“May I move?” Sapnap asked. He didn’t want to hurt the handsome brunette below him.

Well actually he has hurt him before, but the ravenette figured it should be fighting in the streets and care in the sheets. Karl nodded again at the ravenette’s question.  Sapnap slowly moved out until just the tip was in before thrusting back in with full speed and power. It was like a fucking Hentai scene. Karl’s eyes widened and rolled back into his head, mouth open, drooling.

He let out a moan- no- scream at the sudden and harsh movement. Sapnap pulled out and thrusted back in, repeating the motion and moving to different angles, attempting to find Karl’s prostate. Karl moaned and whimpered and drooled. This feeling of pleasure was so immense. It was even better than jacking off. “UHHG~ Sap- f-faster.” Karl begged.

Sapnap let out a cackle, “Look at you, a superhero absolutely crumbling over me, a villain. I’m supposedly your worst enemy and look at how you are submitting to me, pathetic.”
It was true, Karl was getting destroyed, getting his brains fucked out underneath a villain of all people. What was he doing? He had no idea, all he could do was whimper, submissive.

Sapnap went faster in an almost inhuman speed, maybe he had superpowers like the Flash or Quicksilver? Karl was praised and degraded until his mind couldn’t take the pleasure. He loved this moment. This was the best he had felt in the longest time and he enjoyed it. He wished that this feeling would never stop, but all good things must come to an end, eventually.

“C-cumming.” Karl’s shriek was mixed with a moan. At this, Sapnap grabbed Karl’s dick and stroked in sync with his harsh, relentless pounding, trying to help him reach his release. Faster, faster, faster, almost there, then finally. Karl came all over Sapnap and his own chest, shooting white strings of pleasure.

Very few thrusts later, Sapnap released his condom and pulled out. After disposing of his mess, he carefully and gently wiped up the mess of the still whimpering hero before pulling one of his warmest hoodies over Karl’s narrow frame. He flopped next to the brunette next to him, trying to slow his racing heart.

“You are so beautiful without your mask on.” Sapnap breathed to Karl after a few minutes.
Karl hid his hands in his face, “We should do that again sometime.” He mumbled, it felt both so wrong and so right to think that, like a modern day Romeo and Juliet.
Sapnap wrapped his arms around Karl’s waist. “Definitely.” He agreed.
_________________________________________
1942 words

Once again a reminder to check out iikxtezz but aside from that results of the voting shall be announced tomorrow.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

653 26 14
Two kingdoms. Red and Blue. They were always fighting. One kingdom violent and unfair... The other peaceful and simple... When the prince's father is...
62.9K 1.8K 55
This is a dream not found fan fiction If they are uncomfortable with this stuff then I will delete it I do not ship Clay and George I ship there cha...
64.2K 1.6K 16
Gream/DreamNotFound oneshots but each one is set in an Alternate Universe, aka optimal creativity potential 👀 Most of these will be more than one pa...
27.8K 1.1K 39
"- But mark my words, it's always the ones closest to you who'll be your greatest downfall." George have no choice but to move across the world for s...