Hermione Granger Oneshots

By _hermione_my_wife_

I'm new to this so umm...hope you like it I make orders! More

Weasley?
they are just kissing.
Weasley (2)
shut your mouth malfoy
weasley (3)
weasley (4)
weasley (5)
secret love
weasley (6)
Grindelwald
Weasley (7)
Cormac
love you
feelings
you are not a killer
the new teacher
time turner
a dream
werewolf
possessive
Leave her alone mclaggen.
I just wanted a dragon.
Ginny can't keep a secret.
Sectumsempra
Misunderstandings.
Hermione's wedding.
watching her from afar.
He's gone...Disapparated!(1)
N/A
dead.
He's gone...Disapparated!(2)
He's gone... Disapparated!(3)
A different Malfoy.
A diferent Malfoy.(2)
the burrow
Without news
he's gone...Disapparated.(4)
defended
yeah, what did Vicky say?
phlegm.
A/N
The Twins Joke Shop
A/N
Rita Skeeter
dangerous for everyone
heart eyes
A/N

Buckbeack

707 13 2
By _hermione_my_wife_

P.O.V HARRY POTTER.

Ron and Hermione were not speaking to each other. I walked beside front of him did I realize that they must be sharing those classes with the Slytherins. Y/N Malfoy was saying something animatedly to Draco, Crabbe and Goyle, who were roaring with laughter. I thought knew what they were talking about.

Hagrid was waiting for his students at the door of the hut. He was impatient to get started, in his moleskin coat, with Fang the boarhound at his feet.

"We will, hurry up!" he shouted as his students approached. "Today I have something special for you! A great lesson! Is everyone already? Well follow me!"

For an unpleasant moment, I feared that Hagrid was leading them into the forest; Harry had lived in that place so unpleasant experiences that i could never forget. However, Hagrid walked along the edge of the trees and five minutes later they found before a meadow where there was nothing. "Everybody get close to the fence!" he shouted." Make sure you have good vision. The first thing you have to do is open the books..."

"In what way?" said Y/N Malfoy's cold drawling voice.

"What?" Hagrid said.

"How do we open the books?" Y/N repeated. He took out his copy of The Monster Book of Monsters, which he had tied up with string. Others followed suit. Some, like I, had tied the book with a belt; others had stuffed it very tightly into the backpack or held it with tweezers.

"Has no one been able to open the book?" Hagrid asked disappointed.

The entire class shook their heads.

"You have to pet him," Hagrid said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world." Look..."He picked up Hermione's copy and unleashed the magical zeal that held. The book tried to bite him, but Hagrid ran his hand across its spine huge index finger, and the book shuddered, opened and was calm In his hand.

"What fools we have all been!"Y/N said dismissively."We had to pet him! How did we not think of it?"

"I... I thought you'd be amused," Hagrid said to Hermione doubtfully.

"Ah, how funny it makes us...!"Y/N said, looking at Hermione out of the corner of her eye. "Really clever, making us buy books that want to eat our hands!"

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy," Hermione told him quietly. Hagrid had been left a little sad and I wanted his first class to be a success.

"Well, then," said Hagrid, who seemed to have lost the plot." So... you have the books and... and... now you need the magical creatures. Yes, so I'll go for them. Wait a minute..."

He walked away from them, into the woods and out of sight.

"My God, this place is in decline," Y/N said out loud. "These idiotic classes... My father will have a heart attack when I tell him about it."

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy," Hermione repeated.

"Or rather, Granger? Are you going to cast a spell on me?"The Slytherins laughed.

"Uuuuuh!" Lavender Brown yelled, pointing across the meadow.

P.O.V Y/N MALFOY.

Trotting toward them were a dozen creatures, the strangest I had ever seen. They had the body, hind legs, and tail of a horse, but the front legs, wings, and head of a giant eagle. The beak was the color of steel and the eyes were bright orange. The claws on the front legs were six inches each and looked like deadly weapons. Each beast wore a thick leather collar around its neck, attached to a long chain. Hagrid held the ends of all the chains in his large hands. He came running across the meadow, behind the creatures.

"Go over there!" he yelled at them, shaking the chains and forcing the beasts to go towards the fence, where the students were. They all leaned back a little as Hagrid reached them and tied the animals to the fence. "Hippogriffs!” shouted Hagrid happily, waving his students with a hand signal. "What are they beautiful?"

I could understand Hagrid calling them beautiful. As soon as one recovered from the fright of seeing something that was half bird and half horse, one could begin to appreciate the external brightness of the animal, which gradually changed from feather to hair. They were all different colors: strong gray, bronze, rosy roan, bright chestnut, and ink black.

"Come on," said Hagrid, rubbing his hands together and smiling at them," if you want to come a little closer..."

No one seemed to want to get close.

They cautiously approached the fence. "The first thing you have to know about hippogriffs is that they are proud," said Hagrid. They get upset very easily. "Never offend no one, because it might be the last thing you do." Me, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle weren't listening.

"You always have to wait for the hippogriff to make the first move," Hagrid continued. "He's polite, you know? You go to him, bow and wait. If he responds with a bow, it means that he allows you to touch him. If he doesn't do the bow, then you better get away from him right away, because he can do a lot of damage with his claws. Well, who wants to be the first?"

In response, most of the class moved further away.

-No one? Hagrid asked pleadingly.

"Me," I offered.

There was a gasp behind me, and Lavender and Parvati whispered,

"No, Y/N, can hurt you!"Hermione rolled her eyes at how worried they were about Y/N.

I ignored it and jumped over the fence,"Good boy, Malfoy!" Hagrid yelled." Let's see how you get on Buckbeak."

I released the chain, separated the gray hippogriff from his companions, and undid his leather collar. The students on the other side of the fence held their breath.

"Easy now, Y/N," Hagrid said quietly. First look at the eyes. Try not to blink. Hippogriffs don't trust you if you blink too much..."

My eyes began to get red, but i didn't close them. buckbeak It had turned its large, sharp head, and was staring at me with concern a terrible orange eye.

"That's it," said Hagrid. "That's it, Y/N. Now bow your head..."

I wasn't happy to present the back of his neck to Buckbeak, but i did. I bowed briefly and looked up.

The hippogriff was still staring at him haughtily. It did not move. "Oh," said Hagrid, concerned. Okay, go back, easy, slow..."

But then, to my surprise, the hippogriff bent its wrinkled front knees and bowed deeply.

"Well done, Y/N!" said Hagrid, elated. "Well, you can pat him on the beak, come on touch him!"

"What? I'm not going to touch the damn chicken!"I said out loud and the slytherins laughed.

The chicken seems to have heard me."Yes! You're not that dangerous, are you, you filthy beast?"

P.O.V HARRY POTTER.

It happened in a flash of steel claws. Malfoy let out a shrill cry, and an instant later Hagrid was struggling to put the collar back on Buckbeak, who was reaching for a Malfoy who lay curled up on the grass with blood on his clothes.

"I'm dying!" Y/N yelled, as he panicked." I'm dying. Behold! It has killed me!"

"You're not dying," said Hagrid, who had turned very pale. "Somebody help me, I have to get him out of here..."

Hermione hurriedly opened the gate in the fence as Hagrid easily lifted Malfoy to his feet. As they filed past, i saw that on Malfoy's arm there was a long, deep gash; blood splattered on the grass and Hagrid ran with him down the slope toward the castle.

The other students dry them trembling and more slowly. All of Slytherin blamed Hagrid.

"He should be fired immediately!" exclaimed Pansy Parkinson. with tears in the eyes.

"It was Malfoy's fault!" Dean Thomas defended him.

Crabbe and Goyle flexed their muscles menacingly.

They climbed the stone steps to the deserted hall

"I'm going to see if he's alright!"Pansy said.

And they saw her running up the marble staircase. The Slytherins walked away to their underground common room, still muttering

against Hagrid; me, Ron and Hermione continued up the stairs
to Gryffindor tower.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Hermione said scared.

"of course!" I told her puzzled by her concerned demeanor."why do you care about him?"

"M-me?" she said with a nervous giggle. "I-I'm not worried for Y/N!" she said in a slightly louder voice than usual and I could see she was blushing."Oh! I forgot to pick something up...see ya."And she left.

Ron and I looked at each other strangely but we continued towards the great hall.

P.O.V Y/N MALFOY.

Madam Pomfrey is treating my wound...it hurts a lot, but I think it's worth it to get Granger's attention.

Shortly after, the doors to the infirmary open and a bushy-haired girl walks in that she would recognize anywhere."Well, well, if it's Granger... To what do I owe your honor?"

She sighed in annoyance. "Why did you do that Malfoy? Look how the hippogriff left you..."

"I couldn't tell you why I did it..."

"That because?"

"Why so interested Granger? You seem to like me."I say arrogant.

I see how he blushes and looks away. I look at her in disbelief but right now I could pass out."Wait...do you like me?"

"W-well, I wouldn't put it that way...I just think you're h-handsome."

"Oh...that-that's great, I mean...you're pretty too."I tell him nervous but when I realize what I said I blush.

"Really? You think...I'm pretty?" she says shyly with a red tint to her cheeks. I nod blushing.

"U-umm w-well thanks...I've never been told that..."

I look at her incredulously, how is it possible that no one has said that to the most beautiful girl in the world?!

"Well you are, you're very pretty... I dare say you're the prettiest girl in Hogwarts." I tell her confidently and she just looks at me surprised.

"Enough Y/N! Are you sure you're lying to make fun of me later?!"She said suddenly angry.

I'm surprised by his change in mood but I pull myself together."Of course not! I mean it!"I take a deep breath."Why do you think I've been bothering you all these years?! Why do you think I have this wound on my arm?!"I tell her getting up and approaching her.

"Yes! It's because of you... I like you! And for a long time! I already told you, happy?"She looks at me surprised and moved.

Suddenly she pulls my sling and kisses me, at first I'm surprised but little by little I kiss her back, grabbing her waist with an arm. We break apart and look into each other's eyes."We're a couple now, right?" I ask and she nods with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 27.2K 91
𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
330K 13.2K 68
❝𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳𝘪�...
159K 3K 63
Don't forget to Vote and Comment xoxo