Bound By Marriage

By its_me_shreee

โ€ข๐Ÿฅ‡#1๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ต๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐šœ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ 2022 โ€ข๐™ฑ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
โค๏ธA Heartfelt Note Of Gratitudeโค๏ธ
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 25

1.8K 135 169
By its_me_shreee

We crossed 1K + votes and 9K+ reads. Okayyyy this is really unbelievable for me. I am literally not in a state to express how lucky and glad I am feeling🥺🤩😭❤️

Thank you so muchhhh to all my lovely readers out there who made it possible and I couldn't really express how much this means to mean🥳💃💕

Big hugs and Lots of love to you all🫂❤️

This is thus a special update for you all, despite my exams as it was written long back and was in my drafts and today I did updated it finally.

This is a long chapter too hihi

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

"Will you be my friend Tiasha???" Neil said, having absolutely no idea what he was speaking as Tiasha stopped on her tracks and looked at him as if he was an alien.

She kept gawking at him for a whole five minutes and a silent prevailed in the entire room as she then slowly walked towards him.

Placing her hand on his forehead, she looked confused and nodded as he gave her a 'Are-you-serious' look.

"Temperature is normal. So no fever" she whispered as he looked at her confused.

"Why will I even have fever???" he asked, annoyed as she was lost in her thoughts.

"Is he drunk??? No that can't happen. He was with us and he didn't even touch the alcohol...... then is he drugged??? His food can be" she spoke to herself as Neil gave him a look of disbelief.

"Unbelievable Tiasha. Like seriously??? Do you even have any idea what you are saying???" he looked at her as she nodded and then shook her head, confused.

"You heard that. Well leave my case. Do you even have any idea what you are saying??? You want to be my friend???. MY FRIENDDDDD, MYYYYY???" she asked, surprised and stressing the words as Neil sighed.

"Why??? You can make friends within seconds and here atleast we know each other for two months. Moreover, it's just friendship" he said as Tiasha was almost on the verge of getting a heart attack.

"My my my, Neil you are so jelly??? The Great Neil Khurrana is jealous that too for me. Also on top of that, he wants to befriend me. Oh God my heart is ok???" she placed a hand on her heart and then sighed dreamily, acting as Neil rolled her eyes while she stumbled back a bit.

"Ahhhh mumma I----" before she could loose her balance and fall back, Neil held her hand as she looked at the floor through the corner of her eyes and then back at her.

"Oh god, with what calculations I told that to you. Drama and drama" he shrugged, pulling her back as she gave him an irritating look.

"Anyways now go and freshen up. It's late night now" he said and was about to walk away when Tiasha held his hands.

On feeling her touch, he stopped on his tracks and pausing to move further, turned around looking at her.

"I would love to be your friend Neil and yeah one more thing, if this grumpy Neil smiles if I accept the friendship, then I won't mind being your friend" she said giggling, looking at him as he looked at her with an expressionless face.

"Well that's a compliment or a mocking???" he gave a stern face as she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you like, you may consider it the same. Also, yeah now be happy. I won't thank you. You know I believe in friendship, no sorry no thank you. So your happiness is at it's peak" she grinned, pulling his cheeks as he took a step back.

"Hey don't dare to do that. I am just being a friend or like you can say, let's not argue like we do. But not this ok???" he sounded stern as she gave a duh look.

"I am very daring then. Try me, you grumpy" she pulled his cheeks again, this time more tightly as he winced in pain while she burst out laughing.

"Ouch you mad woman" he held her hand as she giggled in his arms while he added, "What a crazy you are. First a wife and now a friend too"

"Hihi but it would be great you know. Completely opposites being friends"

"Yeah more like Frenemies I guess"

"Well yeah that's true. Because we won't have fights that I can't believe. I mean yeah see I am very frank so to be honest, without having atleast one argument with you also na I don't feel the day is complete" she burst out laughing as Neil looked at her with a shocking face.

"Anyways, Hey btw you know that???" she asked as he gave her a confused look.

"Know what???" he asked back as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Frenemies" she narrowed her gaze as he nodded with his lips forming a 'O' letter shaped.

"Well I heard that from Naman and Naina and all. Come on I am not that dumb even"

"Hihi so you accept you are little dumb???Lmfao what a great realisation Mr. Khurrana. Just being my friend, your mind is now working. Perks of being Tiasha's friend you see. Well late realisation but that's ok. It's better late than never" she patted his shoulders, giggled and smirking as he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, let's go and sleep. I am feeling way too sleepy" she yawned and rubbed her eyes like a kid as he silently chuckled, looking at her as she walked towards the room.

"This girl is completely insane" he sighed as he chuckled and was lost in his thoughts.

"Well suddenly why did I even say that??? Literally she thought I was drunk or drugged??? Ugh whatever. But what's actually happening with me since past few days??? Anyways, who cares?! Not me atleast" he thought and sighing, walked towards the room.
.........

After freshening themselves up, Tiasha and Neil sat on the bed when resting his head on the headrest, Neil grabbed his pillow.

"Tiasha I could have managed in the study too" he said as Tiasha looked at him.

"Neil" she said and sat crossed legs on the bed and continued, "Since we came here, you are taking the sofa only when I used to take the couch at Mumbai right??? Also come on, when I fainted at the reception party, I remembered that day and after bhaiyya's death I used to take the bed in Mumbai"

"That's because the couch was big enough for you to fit and then the bed was not so small and we didn't share the most important thing being, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Moreover, my sleeping habits are worst" he confessed as Tiasha looked at him, laughing.

"Yeah I remember when I woke you up, the very next morning after our marriage. Also listen, it can't be worst that me" she giggled as he was about to speak when Tiasha left the bed.

"Okay I have a solution. Now wait" she said, walking out when he looked at her confused.

"Where are you going???" he asked.

"To plan your murder??? Wanna join???" she replied, sarcastically.

"Oh my god, oh my god you are planning my murder that too informing me, such a bad murder" he said dramatically as Tiasha gave him a glare and walked out of the room.

From the room as Tiasha walked towards the living area and taking the cushions returned back to the room Neil was lost in his thoughts.

"Damn I am behaving so dramatically now. What's actually wrong with me???" he thought as Tiasha walked back and stood near the room, seeing him lost in his thoughts.

On entering the room, she threw a pillow at him which hit his face as she giggled.

"Tiasha what th---"

"----Here cushions. Now arrange them. No problem now. All problem solved" she said, throwing the pillows on the bed as she got up and started arranging them while he did the same.

"Perfect" she smiled, placing the last pillow in the row between the bed and looked at him grinning.

"Not bad" he said with a smile.

"Well I know I am good" she said proudly, mentally patting her shoulders.

"Well I was talking about the arrangements" he shrugged, nonchalantly and turned around picking up his phone from the side table as Tiasha looked at him, surprised and confused.

"Ugh anyways. Whatever" she huffed and looked at him who was busy staring at his phone.

"You are staring" he said still busy with his phone as Tiasha gave an irritating look.

"No ways please" she rolled her eyes.

"Yes ways it is" he gave a not-so-sweet-smile.

"Oh really???" she asked, dramatically

"Yeah" he replied looking at her as she smirked.

"You were busy with your phone right???" she asked as he gave her weird look.

"I am still. Checking an important mail" he gave a reply casually as she smirked more.

"Well so Mr. Workaholic was busy with an important mail, still noticed that I was staring you right??? How focused Neil it is then" she gave a mischievous smile as he looked at her, surprisingly.

"What???" she shrugged her shoulders and continued, "Don't give me that look. On the other way round, you were staring too that means. So it's equal. One all"

"One all??? Are you serious??? We aren't playing any game Tiasha. Stop this" he said.

""Ahhh how boring you are Neil. It's so fun to pull your friends leg you know. In our college we all used to do this a lot and my friends, they did PhD in this, especially that Rudy" she chuckled as well as sighed, remembering how they used to pull her leg after she went to college after her marriage.

"Anyways, atleast he is way far better partner who always joins me in teasing and all. Also in friendsh----" she spoke to herself, absent-mindedly and was about to turn around when she felt a grip on her hand.

She lifted her face as he looked at her, with his eyes turning into darker shade of black and his intense gaze made a garden of butterflies running inside her stomach while her heart did a somersault as she gasped, while he kept looking at her unblinkingly.

"Now you are staring Neil" she voiced out, though her voice was barely audible as he smirked.

"I am. Any problem????" he replied as she gaped at him with surprise.

"Huh???" she raised an eyebrow as he looked at her and averted his eyes towards her ears, looking at her earrings.

"Open that Eiffel Tower and then sleep. Else tomorrow your ears will be resting in peace" he left her grip and turned around while she gave her a confused look while he burst out laughing.

"Hahaha oh god Tiasha. Like seriously??? Just look at you now. Oh my god. Hahaha" he laughed as she groaned and grabbing a pillow threw at him which he dodged obviously.

"You are so bad Neil. Moreover those are earrings you stupid" she threw another pillow at him which hit is right forearm, yet not affecting him in any sense.

"Such an irritating person you are Neil. Ahaaaaa. This guy is crazy. He could have said that like simple way. I so hate him for his actions and here my heart. I am alive I am happy" she said, opening her earrings and kept it on the side table with a thud as he looked at her and chuckled.

"This girl is absolutely insane" he spoke to himself chuckling, looking at Tiasha and continued, "And also her facial expression, I must say. But yeah I could have just told her right to sleep after removing her earrings, then why did I even feel like I wanted to say something else and I spoke the other way round. Why did I suddenly feel an unknown kind of feeling hearing her words, even at the party I----" he thought to himself and then immediately shrugged off the thoughts the next moment.

"Okay Neil staying with her is affecting your mental health too. You are behaving insane!? I guess she is going to turn me mad someday. Just chill,relax" he composed himself and looked back at her who was sitting on the bed, crossed legs, munching a chocolate.

"That's a chocolate" he exclaimed as Tiasha gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh really??? Thanks you so much for this lovely information. I thought it to be poison"

"Ohhh I wish it would. I would have gave it to you first" he replied with a not-so-sweet-smile.

"Ahhh well then I would have been a ghost and haunted you. Great one" she nodded as he looked at her in disbelief.

"You are crazy" he huffed as she munched another bite of chocolate.

"You are insane" she replied and added, "Anyways, wanna have some??? I just got it when you were lost in your thoughts"

"Well no. I don't like chocolates" he replied as she looked at him shocked.

"Are you even a human????" She screamed her lungs out as he put fingers inside his ears, giving an annoying look.

"Well I wasn't wrong calling you crazy" he shook his head as she glared at him.

"Well then I was right thinking you an alien too" a not-so-sweet-smile plastered her lips as he looked at her.

"Excuse me???"

"What excuse me??? You don't like chocolates and you are telling you are a human???"

"Why is there any rule that you need to love chocolates???"

"Neil are you even thinking before speaking or just saying what is coming to your mouth???"

"And you are giving me looks as if I am asking you to give me your heart, kidney and other organs or I am planning to murder someone and putting the blame on you"

"Neil, chocolates are love. They are my first love. Do you even know how they act as stress busters??? how they can lift your mood??? Ahhh Neil, you shouldn't have said that" she shook her head dramatically as he rolled his eyes.

"You don't know Neil it's like a crime. Wait no it's not like but it's a crime and no wait, it's a sin. You should never say no to chocolates because for that you can be punished you know" she looked at him, eyes widened like saucers, dramatically giving him a warning as he facepalmed, shaking his head.

Then he looked up at her, lifting his face slowly as she munched the left over chocolate and stuffed the piece inside her mouth, relishing it as if her life depended on the same while he kept looking at her, unblinkingly and without him being aware, a sweet smile plastered his lips though maybe not him expressing the same and a happiness too fluttered inside his heart which made him alive from within, yet him being unaware of these feelings.

"So now it calmed your racing heart??? Also be happy you are, touchwood, by God's grace still alive" he gave her a smirk as she looked at him for a second and immediately turned around and folded the wrapper.

"I have a heart ok and not an athelete which will run in marathon. Idiot" she lied flawlessly and threw the wrapper into the dustbin of the returned back to the room.

"Yeah what helps you to sleep peacefully at night, new friend. Oops sorry, frenemy sounds much more interesting"

"Whatever"

"Why now no reply???" he chuckled silently as she sat on the bed, pulling the duvet closer to her.

"Dare you cross this boundary I made at night. Also if tomorrow morning----"

"----Today morning. It's already past 12:00 am. Also don't worry. My sleeping habits aren't that bad" he replied with a not-so-sweet-smile as she gave him a duh look.

"Moreover who will cross the boundary, we will see that in the morning only" he thought to himself and turning of the lights on his side, placed his head on the pillow.

"Did you just say something???" she asked, turning her face towards him as her back faced her.

"No. Now just go to sleep"

"Have a good night and dream about ghosts"

"You too have a good night and dream about vampires then"

"Well thanks. Atleast my Salvatore brothers are far better than you, a living vampire"

"Awww I am highly honoured by your compliment, a living Anabelle" he replied back as both turned around and looked at each other and immediately turned around and pulling the duvet over them, soon fell asleep.
...........

It was morning already and also Sunday and as soon as the sun rose and the sun rays entered the room, peeping through the gaps of the curtains, Tiasha stirred a bit in her as Neil too groaned, putting his head more into the pillow when he heard a voice.

"Uffo close the curtains. Why it is morning so early??? Neil close it" she spoke in her sleepy voice with her face hitting a back as her hand slammed a shoulder as Neil soon realised what's the matter and turning his face around a bit, tried to find her who was hiding her face, behind his back.

Averting his gaze a bit towards the down he found him sleeping diagonally with his legs wrapped around hers while her hand wrapped around his waist while her face hitting his back.

"Neil close the curtains please. I am sleepyyyyyyy" she said in a baby voice as Neil's trance broke as he looked at her.

Slowly freeing her hand from his waist, he somehow sat on the bed, making some distance and looked at her and tried to remove their entwined legs when Tiasha stirred a more in sleep while he also didn't want to break her sleep.

He turned around and looked at the window through which the Sun rays were entering when he turned around a bit and lifting his hand and facing his back at the Sun rays, providing a shade as a sweet smile plastered her lips.

A smile too formed on Neil's lips as he looked at her and slowly tried to pull his leg back when Tiasha's sleep got disturbed as she slowly opened her eyes and looked around when she found Neil looking at her.

"Ohh I didn't want to wake you up. Actually---" she looked at her and his side and immediately got up with a jerk before he could complete his sentence and sat crossed legs on the bed as he left the bed and walked towards the window.

"Did I just shift to his side??? Well but the pillows are on both sides??? Shit shit shit" she thought and grabbed a pillow when Neil slided the curtains together.

"No need to arrange them back. I woke up so you may sleep peacefully" he replied as she looked at him confused.

"Arrange??? Why will I---I--- arrange them??? Moreover, these pillows are on my side, so you crossed the boundary ok???" she blurted not having any idea what she was speaking.

"Are you even for real??? Here I am asking you to sleep peacefully and you are stuck with the pillows???"

"Well I am very serious. See you crossed the border"

"Oh really??? Then this pillow is on my side. So I can say the same to you" he replied back, picking up the pillow and placed it on the bed.

"Anyways, that's why I told you that I am taking the sofa. You could have atleast have a good sleep and me too. Ugh leave this now. Listen---" he stopped in between as he saw Tiasha moving back to sleep.

"Complete what you were saying Neil. I am all ears" she peeked her head through the duvet as he sighed.

"Asha maasi took a leave today as Preeti has something in school where parents have to go so we have to manage today's breakfast, lunch and dinner" he stated and walked away when Tiasha nodded as realisation hit her.

She immediately threw the blanket aside and was about to speak as she looked around to find him when finding only herself present there, she sighed.

"Did he just mean that today we have to cook ourselves??? Oh god, I know nothing except baking only cupcakes that too in microwave oven. Gas cylinder, fire and I have no connections only" she thought to herself and got down the bed walking towards the restroom.

"Now what will I do??? What if he doesn't know how to make food??? Ugh, I can't stay hungry also. Bhaiyya, this is all your fault. Whenever I wanted to enter the kitchen, you always told that when time will come I will learn, you will teach me. Now see, you are there happily having mumma and papa's love there up in the sky" she pouted like a kid, lost in her thoughts when she heard someone snapping a finger infront of her, breaking her trance.

"Damn Neil, you scared me" she jumped in her place, breathing heavily as she turned around, looking at him.

"Yesterday someone was telling that one doesn't get lost in dreamland" he smirked as Tiasha rolled her eyes.

"I will surely one day run a bulldozer over his smirk and will wipe it off his face" she thought, looking at him.

"Done planning 1000001 ways to wipe my smirk then you go and freshen up" he said as she looked at him, surprised.

Definitely Tiasha didn't say that loudly this time

Well maybe someone is reading minds nowadays maybe hihi

"Does he knows to read minds???" she thought as he gave a casual look.

"Tiasha, stop thinking so much. Your facial expression only told what you were thinking. So that was not a problem"

"So now you can read my facial expression??? Quite a good progress, my friend"

"Oh just shut up. It was so obvious. You also Tiasha really" he sighed as he shook his head while Tiasha mentally gave a sarcastic laugh.

"I know Neil those were quite obvious. Also you can read them because I want you to read them and the emotions or expressions which I don't show, that will forever remain within me. I won't show it to you. Even if someday you read those emotions and understand my facial expression then I----" she suddenly stopped thinking as she realised what she was thinking and continued, "Oh god Tia, you really stay in dreamland. That's never ever gonna happen. Moreover two months are already passed. You guys are friends and be happy that you gave this relationship a name which you both felt from heart and not like a husband and wife just because you are married. So, stop thinking what's never gonna happen. Never ever. After a year, you will be leaving him and start your life. So stop daydreaming"

As she was lost in her thoughts, her eyes gradually brimmed with tears when suddenly a lone tear escaped her eyes and before it it could roll down her cheeks she was about to wipe it off, when she felt a finger beneath her eyes, wiping of the teardrop.

"Why are you crying Tiasha??? I didn't scold you" he said taking his hands off her eyes as she shook her head.

"As if I am scared of your scoldings Neil" she rolled her eyes as he huffed.

"Fine atleast you are talking like a normal person now. Actually you are crazy so these crazy things only suits you making you a normal person. Staying quiet, makes you look like an alien"

"Well I don't know about myself but definitely you are an alien for me right now. I mean definitely this is not the Neil, I got married too almost two months ago" she giggled as he rolled his eyes.

"Even this isn't the Tiasha I got married to too. I mean you are being so sweet and nice to mee. God, only if I could handle this much sweetness" he said dramatically as she shook her head.

"Shut up being a Drama King Neil. To be honest, you look good with the grumpy face and stern looks only. But yeah, just my point is do smile often else that much serious face. Nah!!!" she said in a go as he listened to her keenly yet sighing, mentally facepalming.

"I wasn't wrong calling you Rajdhani Express" he stated as she threw him a glare which he didn't even cared and continued, "Anyways, leave all these. Come downstairs. I guess it's necessary to have breakfast in the morning"

Saying that he was about to walk away as Tiasha nodded and fidgeting with the hem of her kurti, finally spoke up.

"Neil" she called as he paused on his tracks and turned around, looking at her.

"What happened now???"

"I---I can't----I mean---I"

"What I, I, I Tiasha??? This is so irritating" he gave a irritating look as she gave him a weird look and turned away.

"Uffo if he knows I don't know how to cook, he would surely be pissed now. Well that's what maami told me. Yeah he respects equality and I respect that but nowhere I am indeed a wife types too. What if he too have expectations??? Well he can right???" she thought looking away as several thoughts clustered her mind, tying a complex knot while Neil kept looking at her hands, fidgeting with the dress as he sighed and spoke up.

"You just come downstairs Tiasha, I will prepare the breakfast. No need to worry" he said as she immediately snapped back at him while he left the room as Tiasha looked at her, amused.

"And yeah, do make it fast. I am not having time to waste too" he returned back to the room and saying that left the place as Tiasha gave him an eyes roll.
........

After freshening herself up and changed into a Minnie mouse t-shirt and pj with a hairband over her head and hair tied into a messy bun, she walked out of the room when the aroma of pancakes reached her nostrils as a sweet smile plastered her lips, making her heart flutter with happiness.

"Pancakes" she screamed I'm excitement as she ran towards the kitchen where Neil was busy preparing the breakfast.

"You are making pancakes???" she asked, walking more inside the kitchen.

"Well I am making birthday cake, wanna eat??? Obviously it's pancakes" he gave a scowled face as Tiasha looked at him, irritatingly.

"Ugh whatever. But yeah, I wouldn't have mind having a birthday cake too. You know, cakes, sweets, chocolates and most importantly even ice-creams I can have in breakfast"

"What like seriously??? Who have sweet dishes for breakfast???" he looked at her with a look of unbelievable expression as he tossed the last pancake on the pan and then placed it back on the plate.

"Meeeeee" she pointed at herself, giggling like a kid when Neil finally looked at her properly as she looked back at him too, pouting like a five years old kid.

Looking at her, he was not being able to avert his gaze from her face which was just like a small kid with a pout which gradually changed into a bright smile as she laughed, lost in her thoughts while his face too plastered with a smile as he couldn't help himself but chuckle seeing his wife.

"You know you are one in a million, an unique piece Tiasha" he said and looked away as she nodded.

"I know Neil. Even bhaiyya used to tell me the same. Well I am happy the way I am you know and also in this world, everyone is unique in their own ways. One in a million" she grinned and taking the pancakes left the kitchen while he followed her with a plate of poached egg and two mugs of coffee.

"Yeah true. But still you are unique piece" he replied placing the things on the table as Tiasha gave him a glare and then burst of laughing.

"I know I know. Issiliye mein aapni favourite hoon(That's why I am my favourite)" she said taking her seat.

"Self obsessed and narcissist much. And here someone calls me I think way too high of myself then???" he chuckled, joking.

"Nah! That's self love. Before loving others one should love oneself first Neil. Else how can you love others" her words left him stunned yet again.

"I didn't mean to disappoint you. I just said it like that"

"I know Neil. Moreover, what I said is true but the dialogue isn't my also" she said, placing a bite of pancake inside her mouth.

Hearing that, before he could say anything further, a moan escaped Tiasha's lips as she closed her eyes, relishing the taste of pancakes.

"Mmmm yummmmm. This tastes so heavenly and way too good Neil" she complimented, slowly opening her eyes and looked at him as he nodded giving a tight-lipped smile.

"Thanks for making these. I swear these are the best pancakes I have ever eaten in my entire life till now" she added as as nodded yet again.

"Not an issue. Also you only said right no thanks and no sorry in friendship"

"Hihi right. But what to do. This needs so much appreciation" she said and placed another bite inside her mouth and continued, "Only if I could have these pancakes for the rest of my life"

"Why can't you??? I will make them. Moreover, Naina loves them too. Whenever you will come, I will make them. Moreover, we are friends right??? After a year, this friendship isn't ending. Don't worry about that" he siad, casually as she chocked on the pancakes and looked at him surprised and chuckled with a bitter laughter yet nodded with a tight-lipped smile.

"Why now I am wishing for this almost eight months not to end now??? I too married him just because too keep bhaiyya's last wish right???" she thought looking at him who was sipping his coffee.

While he looked at her and seeing her lost in her thoughts, he diverted the topic as he spoke up.

"Well that's Jab We Met's dialogue I know" he said, taking a bite of the poached egg as her trance broke as she looked at him.

"Huh???"

"Mein aapni favourite hoon, that's Jab We Met's dialogue, I know"

"Ohh yeah. So you watch movies too??? That's great. I thought you know nothing except your work and business deals and all"

"I don't watch much movies to be honest. But come on that's an iconic movie I think too. Moreover, not to forget I have a sister who is movie freak and you know I can't deny her wish ever" he said as she chuckled, nodding her head.

"Indeed it is and I tell you these movies, stories, novels and all made my for love hopes so high that my friends told that it's difficult to find someone for me"

"You believe in them???"

"Yeah why not???"

"But that's not real right???"

"Yeah I know. But if that hope makes you happy then it's not bad to live in fictional world. Moreover, I believe them but that doesn't mean I don't live in real world. Neil you know, be it in real world or fictional story or something, Love is Love and for me to be honest, love is something more beyond than anything else in this entire world"

As she kept on speaking, he listened to her keenly and also seeing how ironically their fates tied them together.

Where one believes in love so much and for the other, this feeling doesn't exists only

"You know Tiasha, it's true that you are very unique. And not only in any craziness but in every aspect only"

"Hahaha, I take the first one as a compliment too. Anyways, now come on let's finish this breakfast fast. You have to prepare today's lunch too" he said sipping her coffee as he nodded, sipping coffee from his coffee mug.

"Well I will help you this time. Yeah I don't know much. But will learn. Afterall, for a year, I am your wife afterall"

"And in this world, where is it written that to be a wife, you need to know cooking??? I know Tiasha you can't cook, Karan bhaiyya and Anu bhabi told me and to be honest that doesn't matter. Tiasha, just you are my wife doesn't mean you have to know cooking and you don't know cooking also doesn't makes you less of my wife. Always remember that"

"I know Neil. I know. But still, for me I can learn right???"

"Yeah for yourself you can. But just if the reason being what will people say then not needed"

"Neil, Tiasha never cared what people said and still don't but sometimes you know it just comes to our mind. Anyways, I will learn cooking for myself. Arre afterall, one day I will also prepare something for you and you will be my personal taster for all my experiments"

"Whattttt!!! No ways. I am not helping then"

"Neil not fair yaar. Rudy alway----"

"I will teach you" he said sternly as she chuckled.

"You really get so jealous of him Neil. Well you accept or deny it's fact"

"Oh please nothing like that. Also you stop comparing ok???"

"Hey don't take it seriously. I wasn't comparing. I was just pulling your leg. You know it's so fun to see your expression when you hear Rudy's name and it's good to see a jealous side of yours too" she laughed as he rolled his eyes and looking away, sighed.

"Moreover I never compare two people Neil, never ever. Now you are teaching me cooking and that's finallllll. You know bhaiyya didn't teach me also and before that only left his Tia and went away to our parents. Mumma papa loved him more and not me" she pouted like a kid, complaining as her voice cracked while a lone tear escaped her eyes.

"Tia" he voiced out, slowly placing his hand on hers, shaking his head as she nodded, looking away as she wiped her tears and looked back at her smiling.

"Anyways, come on. Breakfast is over. Let's rest now and then we can decide everything. Come" she said and leaving their seats both walked towards the kitchen and after cleaning and washing the dishes and utensils both came back to the living room.

Throwing themselves on the sofa, Tiasha looked at her phone only too find three missed calls from an unknown number and 7 messages from the same.

Seeing that, her facial expression gradually changed from a smile to a worried face as she was also clueless about the same.

She looked at Neil who was sitting on the sofa, beside her with just little space in between and was busy with his laptop when she first tried to find about the number but on getting no positive response she looked at him and was about to call him when the doorbell rang.

*Tring*

Neil slowly shifted his gaze from the laptop screen to look at the watch when it showed 11 am. in the morning.

"Now who have come???" he said looking at Tiasha whose trance broke as she shook her head in denial.

"I don't know" she replied when the bell rang again.

"Let me che---" he stopped her in between when he spoke up.

"No worries. You wait I am seeing" he said and reply a coming in return walked towards the door when the bell rang again.

This time, it was ringing continuously

That did make them suspicious and frightened a bit of the situation

Tiasha placed her phone on the table and immediately stood up and followed Neil who opened the door only to find Manisha standing there, sweating profusely as a tensed, afraid and confused expression was very well written on her face.

"Mani, Manisha" Neil and Tiasha said in unison as she walked inside panting heavily as both looked at her surprised.

"Hey Mani, what happened??? Tiasha please get her some water" Neil said as Tiasha nodded as she left the place and returned back quickly with a glass of water as she gulped down in a go.

Calming herself down, she looked at them, confused when Tiasha was about to speak something when she walked towards her and for a fraction of second her eyes looked at the doorway when she paused on her tracks.

She immediately looked back at the door as her eyes widened in shock with pupils dilating yet a note of utter confusion and clueless expression was visible on her face as she saw two people standing at the gate.

"You???"
..........

Here's the next chapter of the story.
Hope you all liked it ☺.

Hihi Neil and Tiasha's friendship is cute. Isn't it??? Well truly like Frenemies lol . Also gradually their equations are changing🤭🥳

On the other side, Tiasha received calls and messages from an unknown number and then two people too gave them a surprise visit. What do you all think??? Who could they be???🤔🧐

Do vote, comment and share it with your friends if you all like the story and keep supporting and showering your love

Happy reading
Shree❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 182K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.9M 137K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
35.5K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
26.4K 1.6K 50
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNGโœญ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...