𝑏𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑤 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡...

By daddyutopia

• "sʜᴇᴇsʜ.... 𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡... More

⤷📌𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵....
⤷𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷7 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑒𝑜? - ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜
⤷"𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚"- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑥- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘"- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
"ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑"- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑜....𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 - 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒"- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷"𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑟"- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ 𝑠𝑒𝑥, 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑒- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑘" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 ™️
⤷"𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 **𝑐𝑘" 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑢𝑟"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑛' 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑠- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ "𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓼𝓲𝓻" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛

⤷ 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛

4.2K 105 42
By daddyutopia

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵NAMJOON✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
  sᴍᴜᴛ/ᴄʀᴜsʜ/ꜰʟɪʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏᴜs/ᴅᴀᴅs ʙᴇsᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ/

"why is he here?" you asked with an attitude. looking over at the last person you wanted to see tonight. namjoon.

"he's my best friend. what do you mean?" your father joked, patting namjoon on the thigh before looking over at you. "i mean he came over like four times this week already" you said hoping your father would understand your point. your father just proceeded to hold a beer in his hand. lifting up the bottle and taking a sip. namjoon knocking his bottle against your fathers as a way to say 'cheers'.

"you know what? im going upstairs" you said feeling annoyed. of course your father ignored your opinion.

he just cant understand why you don't like namjoon. like it's not already strange enough that his supposed 'best friend' is 41 years younger then him.

but what's worse is that his 'best friend' is always flirting with you. 24/7, practically everytime he sees you. you walked away, heading up the stairs and heading for the bathroom. you couldn't help but feel pissed. you really did not want to deal with namjoons flirting today. especially since you weren't sure if you would be able to even control yourself.

the entire day you've been feeling horny and bothered. you tried using your fingers which only granted you temporary satisfaction.

you were feeling a type of want and need for attention that only some dick, could provide. and if namjoon was to offer you that today, you were sure you wouldn't be able to deny him. you walked straight into the bathroom. closing the door and spinning the lock just in case any one came in.

seeing namjoon today in his tight shirt with gym shorts really did something to you. you couldnt help but feel horny all over again. even though you were trying to ignore it. you looked at yourself in the bathroom mirror. the very thought of how namjoon looked just now being enough to send your hand into your leggings. you pushed your panties aside, using one hand to grip the counter.

you held eye contact with yourself, circling and playing with your clit at the thought of namjoon.

the thought of him wrapping his large hand around your throat as he harshly pounded into you made you feel even wetter. "ugh daddy" you moaned under your breath. trying to keep your whimpers low as you rubbed your clit. obviously playing with yourself wasn't going to satisfy you for long.

but you just had to calm your need for him.

"y/n you in there?" namjoon knocked on the bathroom door. startling you and causing you to pull your hand out of your panties. "yea why" you answered in one breath. his deep voice already doing things to you. just from your tone it was obvious how flustered you were. you just wondered if namjoon heard the nervousness in your voice. you're mind drifting away to how his face probably looked as he stood at the door.

'he's probably biting his lip with a raised eyebrow' you thought feeling wet again. your poor pair of panties were more than likely soaked right now..... and they were new.

"could you open the door please?" namjoon chuckled. you rolled your eyes, trying to ignore the pulsing feeling in your pussy. you felt wet, heated, and ready for namjoon to bend you over his lap. you unlocked the door. not even getting a chance to grab the doorknob before namjoon swung the door open. looking around the bathroom suspiciously.

"what the hell?" you asked acting irritated... you loved arguing with him. it made you so turned on.

"i heard you moaning in here" he said looking at you with confusion. closing the bathroom door behind himself as he looked at you. "well... no body here but me and you" you scoffed. using your hand to fix your shirt. namjoon nodded, looking at your figure until he looked at your fingers. noticing how only two fingers were wet as you tried to hold them behind your back.

"you fucking slut" namjoon laughed. looking at you with a smirk. you felt so confused, of course you and namjoon weren't friends and argued often. but what did you do to deserve that title this time?

"look at your right hand y/n... middle finger and index finger" namjoon pointed out. spinning the lock on the bathroom door behind himself. then folding his arms over his chest.

"so fucking slutty of you. you ran all the way up the stairs to play with yourself" namjoon teased. touching your lower back, rubbing it. "joon-" you started as you prepared to defend yourself. using his nickname for the first time ever.

"oh come on y/n... i see the way you look at me" namjoon said with confidence.

you felt embarrassed. you didnt want him to know about this. "imagine what your dad would think of you?" namjoon asked with a raised eyebrow. touching your hips and making you lean back against the counter. looking at him and holding eye contact. you were ashamed to say you were getting even wetter with every word.

"his daughter just can't keep her hands out of her own panties hm?" namjoon laughed. sliding his hand into your leggings while looking into your eyes. pushing his hand into your panties and touching your warm pussy.

"oh shit" namjoon laughed. sliding his fingers between your folds as he grinned. "y/n isn't so innocent after all" namjoon chuckled. feeling very satisfied with what he felt. his fingers were beyond wet as he rubbed your warm folds. rubbing his fingers in circles as he leaned down to your ear.

" don't worry... i won't tell" namjoon whispered in your ear.

namjoon then slipped a finger in your pussy. your tight and wet hole accepting his finger with ease. namjoon sliding his finger in and out of you while using his thumb to rub your clit. you leaned your head back, your mouth going agape as you moaned. "daddy- oh this is... so fucking good" you moaned as you felt namjoon slip in another finger.

"yea?" namjoon asked in a teasing tone. licking his lips and then using his free hand to go up your shirt.

sliding his hand under your bra and playing with your boob. squeezing and softly twisting your nipple. "oh yes- shit" you moaned as you squeezed your thighs together. feeling namjoons fingers get deeper in you. namjoon angled his fingers to slid deeper as he moved his hand faster. leaning down to place his forehead against yours, namjoon held eye contact with you as you moaned. clenching on his fingers as he smirked at you. "so fucking precious" namjoon complimented.

sliding his hand out of your shirt and then grabbing your ass, holding you still as he continued fingering you. "i'm gonna cu- cum" you stuttered as you breathed hard.

"so cum on my fingers then babe" namjoon urged. continuing his steady movements. you gripped his shirt. looking at him under your eyelashes as you came. your back arching as you came on his fingers. namjoon pulled his hand out slowly, his fingers being drenched in your juices before placing them in his mouth.

sucking his fingers off. "gosh i've always wanted to taste you" namjoon moaned.

꧁꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 275 7
BTS Mini Imagine
37.7K 860 11
Part 2 of Ambw Oneshots ~
19K 185 10
★𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 ★ 𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞�...