UGLY NO MORE

Oleh Liliessweetheart

a Jenlisa Fantasy Fanfiction.. A story between the Hottie and the Ugly! [with matured content (ā‰§ā–½ā‰¦) ] šŸŽ–ļø2 se... Lebih Banyak

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Final chapter
Bonus Chapter
New story!

Chapter 27

2.3K 74 11
Oleh Liliessweetheart

"So Dad,Mom..What is the purpose of this family dinner??" Lis asked..

"The reason are just simple.. It's just a family dinner between our families..For you two to meet up and get close to each other..But There's no need for that now since you two already in a relationship without us knowing!" Mr Manoban replied..

"I'm sorry Dad..I actually wanted to introduce Jennie to you and Mom as my girlfriend..Jennie already agreed to it..But this family dinner come first.." Lis explained..

"I see..We'll this is a perfect timing.. I'm so happy for both of you!" Mr Manoban said.. smiling..

"Mhm..Jennie finally noticed My baby after many years.. I'm glad..I can see that My baby is so happy!" Mrs Manoban answered..

"Yes I am Mom..Jennie is the Best thing happened to me!" Lis said looking at jennie while smiling..

"Aw..what a sweet thing..I wish My Mino is just like you Lisander!" Mrs kim said..

"Speaking of Mino..Where is he now?!" Mr kim asked Mrs kim..

"He said he can't make it..He is still in Japan with Junhoe!" Mrs kim replied..

"Aissh..That kid..I told him to come home to this important family dinner but he is so stubborn.." Mr kim said..

"It's okay Soo-hyun..We understand.." gong yoo said..

"Anyways..How long are you and jennie being together honey??" Mrs Manoban asked..

"Hmm..about a week or so Mom..When I am in Paris.. I'm with jennie that day" lis replied..

Mrs kim eyes widened..
"It means to say..You are the one Jennie talking about that day!"

"Ummm..what about it Aunty??" Lis asked..

"Mom! Don't.. It's embarrassing!" Jennie said feeling shy..

"Jennie said that, She's with his new boyfriend.. Because I thought she reconcile with Hanbin..Jennie told me that her new boyfriend is much better than Taeyung! Her crush in highschool!" Mrs kim replied...

Jennie blushed hard..

"Oh! Taeyung..So Jennie you have a crush on Gong-yoo's nephew.." Mrs Manoban said..

"That was from before Aunty!" Jennie replied shyly..

"We'll everybody wants Taeyung..I understand that!" Lis said..

"Not for me! I only want my Son! For me,You are my everything! The cutest and the best!" Mrs Manoban replied..

"Okay..you totally slash me Honey!" Gong-yoo said sulking...

Mr Kim laughed,Mrs kim and Mrs Manoban giggled..

"It's not like that Honey..Of course..You knew you're the first thing..But now, It's Lis.. You're second to Lis now.." Mrs Manoban replied..

Mr Manoban pout..Lis laughed..

"Yah honey! Stop pouting..You're not cute!"Mrs Manoban said..

"Okay! I know exactly what is the next word after that!" Mr Manoban replied..

"What??" Mr kim asked..

"My wife will going to say next,that our son is the only cute one when he pouted.." Mr Manoban replied..

"Is that right Jennie??" Mrs kim asked jennie.. Everyone looked at Jennie..

"I.. Ummm..Yeah" Jennie answered.. blushing..

Lis teasingly smiled at Jennie..Jennie pouted..

"You're cute when you pouting too Babe!" Lis mouthed to jennie..

Jennie gummy smile..

"Yeopo!" Lis uttered..jennie even smile more..

"So..Are we expecting a wedding soon??" Mrs Manoban suddenly asked..

"Wedding?? Is it a bit fast Go-eun??" Tae-hee asked..

"We'll I'm excited to see my First grandchild..I miss taking care of baby!" Go-eun replied..

"I miss that too..But we shouldn't rush our children.." tae-hee answered..

"If you asked my opinion jennie and Lis..I would love this two family joined together and be as one family.." Mr kim said..

"I feel they same way!" Mr Manoban replied..

Jennie is blushing messed..Lis cleared his throat and speak..

"Me and Jennie will talked about this..We will tell you our decisions soon Dad,Mom, Aunty and Uncle..But if you want to asked my opinion..I am okay with everything..." lis answered..

Both of their parents widely smiled..

"Don't be pressured Jennie sweetie..No pressure! At all.." Mrs Manoban meaningfully said..

"You're saying that Mom but you're reactions tell something.. You're staring at Jennie like you're waiting for her to make a decisions right now.." Lis replied..

Mrs kim giggled..

"Oh! I'm sorry..Am I that obvious??" Mrs Manoban asked..

"Yeah Mom! Look..My girlfriend can't even look at you now!" Lis replied.

"Oh! I'm sorry Jennie..Then we will just going to wait for your decision..Take you're time sweetie..But I hope it won't take long!" Mrs Manoban said..

"Mom!" Lis uttered..

"I'm sorry about that Jennie hija.. It's fine..Take you're time..I wouldn't want that you only said yes because you got pressured.." Mr Manoban said..

"Okay Uncle..Thank you!" Jennie replied..

"Don't worry Gong-yoo..This two families will be one Soon!" Soo-hyun answered..

"Alright.. Let's move on to another topic..Let jennie breathe..Let's talked about other things!" Mr Manoban said..

"Okay.." Mr Kim replied..

Lis extending his hand on the top of the table, Asking for Jennie's hand..Jennie gave her hand to Lis and Lis held it..They let their parents talked about Business..

"You fine??" Lis asked..

"Mhm.." Jennie replied..

"Don't be pressured Babe..I will Understand whatever you decide..You also have to make sure if I am really the one you want to be with forever!" Lis uttered..

Jennie looked at Lis through his eyes..

"I love you babe..And promised to respect you're every decisions you make...I already told you this but I will repeat it again.. You're the only one for me..No one else.." Lis added..

Jennie heart flutter..
"I wished I take a courage to tell you how I feel back then.. I'm sorry if I hurt you're feelings.. I'm sorry for being Naive..So much years have been wasted because of my stupidity..I keep chasing the wrong person..If I knew that you were the right one for me back then..Then none of those heartaches happened!"

"That was from the Past Babe..I already told you I understand.. Let's focused on the present..Our future.. Together...I love you and You love me now..That is all matters.." Lis answered..then kissed the back of Jennie's hand..

"How can I be so Lucky to have you in my life...I will never let you go from now on!" Jennie said..

"I'm more Lucky to have you!" Lis replied..

"Babe.. Let's get married!" Jennie suddenly said..

Lis eyes widened in shocked..Lis blink his eyes few times..

"I..Umm..Can you repeat it Babe??" Lis asked..

"I said.. Let's get married!" Jennie repeated..

"Really?!" Lis said loudly..

Mrs kim,Mr Kim,Mrs Manoban and Mr Manoban glance at Lis who is standing infront of jennie..

"What happened??" Their both Parents asked..

"Jennie already said yes!" Lis replied happily..

Mr & Mrs Kim and Mr & Mrs Manoban gasped loudly..

"Really??" Mrs kim and Mrs Manoban exclaimed..

Jennie nod her head..

"Great!" Mr kim and Mr Manoban said..then made a shake hands..

"Are you sure you didn't just felt pressure babe?? I mean..You know I can wait!" Lis asked approaching Jennie..

"No babe! I didn't felt any pressure at all..This is what I want..To finally be with you in everyday of our lives!" Jennie replied..

Lis hugged jennie..Then cried..Jennie rubbed the back of Lis..

"Aw! This is the first time that I saw My son cried like this.." Go-eun said..then wipe her tears..

Mrs kim rubbed Mrs Manoban's back..
"I felt deja vu! Lisander is just like Soo-hyun back then when I said Yes to him!"

"I guessed it's a precious to witness a men's soft side like this.." Mrs Manoban replied..

"Yeah!" Mrs kim agreed..

Lis wipe his tears and broke the hug..He looks at Jennie..

"Wait! I don't have a ring for you to wear Babe..Wait me here! I will going to buy!" Lis said..

"Oh No Babe! It's fine..That can wait!" Jennie replied..

"Just relaxed Lis..Jennie would not going to change her mind just because you don't have a ring with you!" Mrs kim said..

"Oh! Okay Aunty.." Lis answered blushing then sit down..shyly

"How adorable!" Mrs kim uttered smiling..

"I know right!" Mrs Manoban replied..

"My son is scared that Jennie might change his mind! Men can understand that feeling!" Mr Manoban said..

"I totally agree!" Mr kim replied..

Lis shyly looked down while blushing...Jennie giggled, feeling amused to see his shy boyfriend's reaction..

------

Short update..for today..My brain is lagging 😪

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

290K 8.4K 42
This is a work of Fan fiction,any names characters,stories and events are fan fictitious -This is where Lisa made a little humiliating mistake But wa...
109K 2K 88
Every love story is different, it has it's own unique beginning and ending, challenges and thrills that made it either stronger or broken apart Every...
154K 4.3K 30
A tattooed girl who became a personal bodyguard and a lady boss who started falling for her. Will they end up together or be defeated by the struggle...
Her Hot Manager Oleh g

Fiksi Penggemar

133K 3.1K 38
Complete šŸ’Æ āœ… ------ Jennie Kim came from a rich family but chose to follow her dream of becoming an idol, but one day her manager resign. A new man...