Family ties

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Leah Stevenson is her name. She lives a happy life unbeknownst of the things that had happened... More

A/N
Introduction
Characters
(1) Flashback
(2) Kingstons & Stevensons
(3) Story
(4) Plan
(5) Attack
(6) Troy
(7) Dean & Chase
(8) Back to LA
(9) Reunited
(10) Home
(11) Old Mafia, New Don
(12) Hostages
(13) Almost caught
(14) News spread
(15) First Day
(16) Plan initiated
(17) A new face
Characters
(18) Plan sucessful
(19) Caught
(20) Finally!
(21) Reunited
(22) Reunited- part (2)
Characters
(24) Revelations
(25) Revelations- part (2)
(26) Shocker
(27) Family huh?
(28) Meeting them again
(29) Official Mafia meet
(30) Dinner
(31) Date?
(32) School
(33) A Problem
(34) Threat
(35) Unexpected guest
(36) Mason's story
(37) Sunday
(38) Bye, mother
(39) Preparations
(40) Annual Mafia Gala
(41) Attack
(42) Truth
(43) Aftermath
(44) Talk
(45) Bad news
(46) Out in the open
(47) Living together
(48) Another attack
(49) Vacation?
(50) London
(51) Barely escaped
(52) Goodbye
(53) Matter at hand
(54) Apologise
(55) Intruder
(56) H for Hostage
(57) New plan
(58) Apology
(59) Decisions
(60) Goodbyes
(61) Theo
(62) More problems
(63) Making things right
(64) Sneaking
(65) Anniversary dinner
(66) Anniversary dinner- 2
Thank you!

(23) Meeting her

8.6K 430 327
By _crazy_hooman_

Landon's POV:

I just drove randomly.

I couldn't think straight. I didn't know what to think. I mean what the hell just happened?

Boss words just kept going on in my head and I didn't realise that I was unconsciously driving to my special place.

It was a lake Leah and I found randomly one day. We didn't know one was here and when we came to it we realised it was so beautiful.

It was a quiet and peaceful place. Not a hidden place or something. Many people go there, but it's never that crowded.

I drive towards there quickly.

Once I reach there I get out and walk towards the lake. Luckily no one was here. I sat down near the shore and sighed heavily.

I wipe all the tears that had poured out all this while.

This was crazy. I have brothers!

I realised how they all lied to me. Heck even Boss did!

So much hidden from me all this while. It's so fucking overwhelming.

I didn't know how long I was there, but soon I hear the familiar sound of the engine running of my best friend's bike.

It wasn't long before she came and silently sat down next to me. I don't look up at her and kept staring at the lake.

"I was so freaked out when I saw you run like that crying uncontrollably. Everyone was worried", Leah said softly.

I don't reply. After a while she said it herself.

"Boss told me what happened. I didn't waste a second before I was on my bike just driving out looking for you", She sighed.

I smile a bit. Of course. Leah's like that.

"God I don't know what's going on in your mind. Lan speak to me", She said in worry.

"I don't know what to say. I'm in shock myself", I whispered.

She sighed putting her hand over mine.

We stay like this for a while before I spoke myself.

"They all lied Leah. All of them. Boss knew all this from a long time. All these years I thought I had no one to call a family. And now after years I come to know that I infact have two brothers", I scoff.

Her hand tightened on mine.

"All this while I was craving for a family like an idiot when I already had one. God how stupid is that?", I chuckled emotionlessly.

"Lan", She whispered sadly.

"I used to see you, David, Grace together. Owen and Harry meeting for the first time after years. Boss reunite with his kids and all that made me feel so lonely. Like there was something so big missing in my life", I said emotionally.

"But I learnt to deal with it. I was coming in terms with the fact that it's okay. But now...this..", My voice breaks.

Leah caressed my palm trying to calm me.

"My brothers left me with Rowan and just went to do their job in the Italian mafia. Can you believe that?", I exhale slowly.

"Lan they wanted to keep you safe", She whispered softly

"I know. I understand that. But why did they hide that from me? Why did they let me feel like I'm alone in this world and have no one? God Leah you have no idea how badly I wanted a family. I had siblings godammit!", I said in frustration.

She sighed looking at me sadly.

"And boss. What do I tell about him? I don't know even know if I should thank him or be pissed at him. On one hand he lied to me all these years. On the other he kept me safe and gave me the life my parents couldn't", I shake my head in disbelief.

Parents..

"Also did you hear about my parents? They were abusive it seems. Drug and alcohol addicts. My brothers protected me from them Rowan said. They tried to earn by working for the American mafia so that we don't have to go to sleep empty stomach", I said as tears formed in my eyes.

Before I realised I choke out a sob.

Leah immediately hugged me. I tightly hold her as I cried my heart out.

"I don't remember anything Leah! I hate that I don't! They have done so much for me! I just don't know what to do!", I cried loudly.

She pulled back from the hug and looked at me. She put her hands on my cheeks and wiped my tears using her thumb.

"Lan you have a family. Two brothers isn't that good news?", She whispered with a smile.

"It is. I feel so glad that I have them. But I just hate the fact that they hid this from me", I sniffed.

"Maybe you should talk to them? They looked beyond worried when I was leaving to search for you", She informed me.

"They did?", I asked.

"Yeah. Kyle looked like he'll cry any second. Now I know from who you get the emotional quotient from", Leah smiled a bit.

I smiled shaking my head.

"I don't how to talk to them. I mean I want to, but it's difficult", I said.

"They're your brothers Lan. If anything I think it'll be easy to talk to them. They're going through many emotions just like you are and I'm pretty sure they just wanna know if you're okay", Leah said with a smile.

I look at her and think about what she said.

"They're probably thinking that you hate them", She smiled sadly.

"What? I don't hate them! I just- I needed some space. Why will I hate them? I mean I'm pissed that they decided to hide themselves from me, but nothing else", I shake my head.

"Tell this to them. I'm sure they'll be on the ninth cloud", She smiled softly.

I sighed.

"Lan I know this is hard and overwhelming, but trust me once you speak to them you'll feel better. They didn't mean any harm. They just care too damn much about you. Take your time to get used to this information. But just know you're not alone. Not anymore", Leah smiled whispering.

I sniffed and nodded.

She's right

"Do you want to head back or go home?", She asked.

"Base. I have to see them first I think", I shrugged.

She smiled wide and nodded.

We both stand up and walk towards our respective vehicles and drive back together.

Leah's right. I can talk to them. It'll make me feel better maybe.

God I have brothers

I smile a bit as the realisation sets in.

When we reach there I take a deep breath before walking out of the car. Leah was by my side immediately.

We together walk back inside and I almost immediately spotted them.

They were right outside the building pacing back and forth. Boss and Owen were standing with them.

As soon as Owen saw us he rushed to me and immediately hugged me. I hug him back and sigh.

"You okay?", He asked me softly.

"Hmm", I nod.

"Don't worry okay? You have us", Owen smiled softly.

I nod with a smile.

Then he moves and my eyes met the ones of my brothers. They were looking at me nervously.

"Can we speak privately?", I asked slowly.

They immediately nodded.

"Of course", Blaze said.

"You can use my office. I don't mind", Boss offered.

We nod and walk inside the building.

I stop when I was next to Boss.

"Thank you for everything", I said softly.

His face brightens.

"You're not upset with me?", Rowan asked eagerly.

"Boss come on. You've kept me safe all this long. All I have today is because of you. How can I be upset?", I smile with a shrug.

"Thank god Lan. I'm so sorry. I know you're hurt. But I didn't have a choice", He smiled apologetically.

I nod in understanding. He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"You're like a son to me Lan. Always", Rowan smiled.

I sighed with a happy smile and thanked him.

Then I looked at my older brothers and we walk to Boss's office.

Here goes nothing..
_______________________________

Leah's POV:

Man I can't imagine Lan's condition.

I don't know what I would do if I were in his position.

Probably freak the hell out?

I sighed as I watch Lan walk away with his brothers.

God I hope he feels better.

"He's okay right?", Owen asked me.

"Yeah don't worry. Just shaken up. He'll talk it out with them", I smiled.

Owen sighed in concern and nodded. He then headed off to his work and I was going to go to mine when Boss stopped me.

"My family wants to meet you. Come on", He said happily.

I smiled and nodded. I follow him to Theodore's office and we enter to see like many guys inside.

I swear this family has so many boys.

They all look at us when we enter.

"Leah!", Troy excitedly runs to me and hugs me.

I chuckled and hugged him back.

Chase came up next and smiled wide. I nod understanding knowing what he wanted to say. We share a quick hug.

"Let me atleast introduce her to others", Boss smiled shaking his head.

Troy and Chase get back to their seat while others seemed amused.

"So Leah this is my brother. One and only Sebastian", Rowan grinned.

I look at him and smiled. I immediately sensed a level of respect for him.

The former Don.

I walk up to him and shake his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir", I smiled genuinely.

He stared at me for a while with a curious face. When he didn't say anything for a couple seconds I cleared my throat and he snapped out.

"Thank you so much for saving my son. You've done a great duty to us", He said with a smile.

"You don't have to thank me. It's my job to protect the Don. Theodore and Weston are technically our Dons whether official or not", I shrug with a smile.

He smiled softly staring at me.

I saw Theo giving me a wide smile. Weston kept looking at me with the same look his father had.

"But you didn't know who Wes was when you saw him in that condition. You were kind and brave enough to want to help a stranger. That tells a lot about your personality", A boy tells me with a smirk.

I turn to look at him.

"That is Charlie, my second son", Sebastian introduced.

"Oh hey. Also, yeah I'm a good soul. Your Uncle has trained me well", I smile politely.

He chuckled along with others. Boss shakes his head with a small smile.

"Well I have. But I don't know if I should scold you for being alone in an empty alley or praise you for helping someone", Boss frowns conflicted.

For god sake.

"Oh man. You really have to scold me for something or the other all the time huh boss? It's becoming a routine", I sigh dramatically.

Everyone laughs. Sebastian looked at Rowan with a grin.

"Does it matter whether I scold you or not? You still do your own thing", Rowan asked with a raised eyebrow.

I grin cheekily making him chuckle.

Before anyone else could say anything another boy stood up and put his hand out towards me.

"Hi, I'm James. Third son. Thanks a lot for yesterday. You came to help my damsel in distress brother. He'll forever be indebted to you", He said dramatically.

I chuckled and nodded.

Weston rolled his eyes. Sebastian sighed in exhaustion while others laugh.

"Before you think so let me tell you. No he's not adopted", Sebastian smiled sweetly to me.

I laughed. James narrowed down his eyes at his father.

"No sir I didn't think that. I had my doubts cleared when I met Troy. I know it's in the genes", I smirk.

As if on cue Troy gasped dramatically. Everyone laughs.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or not?", Troy pouts.

Aww.

"See. Too innocent for this world", I said to Rowan pointing at Troy.

Rowan smiled in understanding. Everyone awed at an offended Troy.

"Okay so now the last one. That's Brody", Sebastian smiled pointing at another guy.

I smiled looking at him. His eyes were fixed on me at first then he looked at his father and then back at me.

"Hey. Also thanks once again", Brody said softly.

"No problem", I smiled back.

"So Leah. You've finally met my entire family. They are the ones all this was for. All the years of hardwork", Rowan sighed peacefully.

"I can imagine you must be on the ninth cloud", I chuckled.

"We all are", Theodore grinned.

I nod in understanding.

"I've seen Boss relentlessly work so hard all this time. There were times when he would feel so alone that we could sense it ourselves. Day and night he's missed you guys so much. He made it his life's mission to save his family and make LA a safe place for his kids to come live here. So yeah I get it", I smile softly.

They all look at me with a smile. I turn to look at Rowan.

"Boss I know you've lost, gained and sacrificed so much in your life and yet you've been so strong. You should know that all of your gang members have looked up to you. You're an inspiration. Congratulations especially to you for the completion of your decade old mission", I said with a wide smile.

Everyone looked happy. Rowan has an emotional smile on his face.

"Also it's always you who tells us this, but this time I'll tell you. I'm so very proud of you boss. You nailed it", I smirked.

He chuckled and immediately pulled me into a hug. I sigh hugging him back.

I was so happy for him.

"Thank you Leah. For everything. Don't tell Owen and Lan, but you're my favourite", Rowan grinned.

Yes!

"Aw come on let me show off atleast", I pout.

"No way. Those two throw a fit and I'm not strong enough to handle that", He immediately shakes his head no.

Actually yeah.

"Fine", I exhasperated.

Everyone awed and chuckled.

"Aww I'm gonna cry", James waved his hand with a pouty face.

Everyone laughed. He's such a drama queen.

Then I look at Weston who was looking at me with a small smile.

"How's your injury now?", I asked.

"Much better. Thanks to you", He smiled.

"Oh god. Enough with the thanks already. Y'all are gonna cause an overdose", I frowned.

They chuckled in amusement.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in", Boss said.

The door opened and Harry walked in. He looked around and a huge smile formed on his face.

"Oh my god Harry!", Sebastian immediately stood up from his place and rushed to him.

I smiled and moved to the side to give them some place.

"My Don!", Harry laughs as he pulled him into an embrace.

I just realised how amazing this must be. Harry was Sebastian's second in command!

I saw everyone grin wide at them.

"Holy shit! It's so good to see you!", Sebastian chuckled excitedly.

"It is! Oh my! It's been so long! How are you?", Harry smiled.

"As you can see. Happy and home", Sebastian shrugs with a smile.

"Yeah and also injured. Wes!", Harry sighs shaking his head.

Weston grins as he stands up to greet the other guy. They hug each other.

"Are you okay now? Owen informed me obviously as your Uncle was too busy", Harry smiled sarcastically.

Rowan sheepishly smiled. Everyone else laughs.

"I'm all good now. Don't worry", Weston smiled assuringly.

"Thank goodness. Where are the other brats?", Harry asked looking past Wes.

"Right here!", James rushed followed by Brody and Charlie.

They all pull Harry into a tight hug which I'm assuming was choking him a bit.

Sebastian laughs loudly.

"Oh damn. You guys are way stronger than you were as kids", Harry choked out.

The boys let go of him and look at him teasingly.

"Nah you're just older", Brody shakes his head.

Everyone chuckled. Harry rolls his eyes.

"Okay you guys carry on. I'm gonna go check up on Lan", I smiled taking my leave.

"He's back? Is he okay?", Dean asked inquisitively.

I look at him and was a tad bit surprised at his concern.

"Yeah I heard what happened. You went after him right? How's he doing?", Theo asked in concern.

"He's okay. Just overwhelmed. He's talking to them right now. I'm sure they'll be alright", I said with a confidently.

They smile gently nodding. Dean sighs deeply.

Okay what's with him?

I then leave with a wave. I had taken two steps once outside the office when I was called.

I turn to see it was Weston.

"Hey, I didn't get a chance to thank you inside, but yeah I'm sure you've heard this enough still I'm thankful for what you did for me", He said gratefully.

"It's no problem sir", I smiled.

"Oh don't call me sir. Weston is alright", He chuckled.

"But you're technically the Don right?", I said curiously.

"No I'm not. Theo is your Don. Anyway even if I was I would rather you call me Weston only", He shrugs nonchalantly.

I smile slowly and nodded in understanding.

"Also I wanted to ask you something", He said hesitantly.

"Yeah?", I said.

"Look I'm pretty sure this will sound weird, but have we met before? You seem very familiar", He said with a small smile.

What?

"Huh? Uh no. How? You've been hostage for ten years", I reminded him.

"Exactly! That's what's confusing me. Obviously we haven't met, but.. I don't know. Even when you saved me the other day I felt something so familiar about your face", He chuckled awkwardly.

Okay...

"Um I guess I have a common face?", I said shrugging.

He hummed sighing not looking convinced.

"Anyway um see you", He smiled softly.

I waved my hand and he walked back inside.

I frown a bit as I walk towards Boss's office to see Lan.

Weird
______________________________

Landon's POV

Once we enter the room I gather courage and turn to look at them.

They stared at me letting me speak first. I sighed.

"Well um..I don't know what to say honestly", I smile a bit.

"We understand totally", Kyle immediately said.

"You do?", I sighed.

"Yeah we do. This is not something you just digest easily. It takes time to sink. You can take all the time Landon", Blaze said in understanding.

I nod thankfully.

"So..um why did you hide the truth for me? I mean wouldn't it have been easy if I knew about you?", I asked seriously.

They sighed and looked at each other and then back at me.

"No Landon. It wouldn't have been. You were so young and innocent. How could we tell you all this?", Kyle said sadly.

"Okay what about when I grew up?", I retorted.

"You're right. We could have told you that once you crossed an age where we know you'll understand. But how could we? We were in Italy", Blaze reasoned.

I resist myself from rolling my eyes.

"That's your reason? I'm sorry, but that's no real reason", I said crossing my arms.

"It is. Landon don't you think if we would want you to know everything it would be us who wanted to tell you or atleast be there when it's revealed to you?", Kyle asked softly.

"Exactly. And we couldn't risk coming here to LA. Massimo would have known plus he has spies here. We were his mains by then", Blaze explain.

Well...makes sense.

"So we had to wait till Rowan and Theodore took back the mafia and saved their family. So that we could return home to you", Kyle smiled sadly.

I was surprised after hearing them. They've taken so much care of me that they actually didn't want to risk having any contact with me.

"Why did you go?", I asked lowly.

"What?", They asked.

"You didn't have to go. Rowan could have sent someone else. You could have stayed here with me", I said whispering the last part to myself.

They sighed.

"We volunteered because we thought we could use the money. We were risking our lives and going there to be the ultimate spies. Rowan was ready to pay us huge", Blaze smiled sadly.

"We thought that money could be used for you school and other things you would need. Also, our parents were useless idiots and we knew we had to take the responsibility", Kyle whispered.

Tears formed in my eyes. My hurt so much.

All this while I was living with ease and they were taking care of all my necessities all the way from Italy. They actually got ready to fucking risk their lives.

None of us spoke for a couple seconds. I couldn't stop tears following down my eyes. That worried them.

"Landon!", Kyle immediately came to me worriedly.

He cups my cheek wiping my tears with his thumb. Blaze like him came to me in concern.

They were probably a few inches taller than me. But they still seemed way older than me.

"Why did you put your life at risk? That is the Italian mafia for god sake! What if you two had got caught! What if they had k-killed you?! Are you crazy! I would have lost the ONLY family that I had!", I almost yelled sobbing badly.

They immediately pulled me into a warm protective hug.

I cried and cried tightly holding them. I cried for everything that's going on with me.

God am I done with everything that's happening lately.

"Shush it's okay. We're here", Blaze whisper in my ear.

Kyle kept rubbing my back to calm me.

"Thank you so much", I sobbed.

I couldn't help but be so grateful of them. It's crazy to see that people you didn't even know until a few hours ago have cared about you all your life.

"It's our job little brother. Don't thank us", Blaze smiled as he pulled away.

I sniffed wiping my tears away and trying to stop crying.

"Here have some water", Kyle stood up and got me a glass of water from Boss's desk.

I gulped it down suddenly feeling thirsty. I felt better.

They smile a bit and I return the smile.

"I guess I'm still a bit shocked, but nevertheless very happy. You have no idea how much I've wished I had a family", I grin.

They smiled wide in absolute happiness.

"So you're not upset anymore?", Kyle asked hopefully.

"Does this face look like it's upset? I'm on the ninth cloud", I chuckled.

They grin wide.

I was happy. Truly just happy. I felt complete and loved. No more do I feel lonely or someone with no one to call mine.

"Wow. This feels great. I have twin elder brothers! Damn! To think that I thought I'll never be surprised in my life unless I get attracted to females!", I snickered.

They smiled wide in amusement and then curious in the end.

"You're gay?", Blaze asked shocked.

I nod with a smile.

"Weird?", I asked simply.

"Of course not. We were surprised because we thought you were dating the girl we saw earlier. The one who bought us here. Wait what was her name?", Kyle scratches the back of his head.

Ew

"Leah?", I grimaced.

"Yeah that one. She seemed close to you plus she ran after you after she came to know the reason behind you being upset. She looked genuinely worried", Kyle said with a smile.

"Oh no no! She's my best friend, almost family. Kinda like my sister. She's younger than me by five years yet takes more care of me than anyone. She and Owen are very important to me", I said happily.

My brothers look at me with a happy smile.

"I'm glad you found people who care so much about you. Makes me less guilty", Blaze smiled a bit.

"You don't have to feel guilty Blaze. I think I get it. Not everything is easy in life. Sometimes you just gotta do what you think is right. You two did what you thought was best. Anyways I'm just happy you're back home safe", I said excitedly.

They looked at me with a fondly smile.

"God I missed you. You've not changed much", Blaze said softly.

"You haven't except when you were a kid you used to like us a lot. Like we were your favourite people to be around. But now years after you've already cried twice seeing us", Kyle joked.

Blaze and I chuckled.

"It's just I'm happy, sad and surprised. Basically overwhelmed I think. So emotions are all over the place. Besides I'm a bit emotional all time. My friends say so", I shrugged.

"We understand. Obviously it's not easy", They smile and nod.

"Also, I'm pissed that I don't remember you two. I mean shouldn't I? You're my brothers. I didn't even remember our parents", I frowned.

"Well regarding us you were really young when we left, and also I think those memories may have faded when the orphanage memories came up", Blaze shrugged.

"Yeah and about our parents I know why you don't remember them. They were never good people so we always kept you far away from them. When they were home and we two were in school or something you were at our relative's place. The rest of the time we never left your side", Kyle explained.

I nod slowly in understanding.

"They really sucked huh then?", I asked lowly.

"I won't lie. They did. But just know they weren't always like this. I think drugs, alcohol and gambling changed them a lot", Blaze smiled sadly.

"I guess. Boss mentioned earlier that they were abusive", I said remembering.

"Yeah they were. That's why we never left you alone with them", Kyle smiled sadly.

"Hmm, but did they ever..hurt you guys?", I asked nervously.

I didn't want to know the answer because I think I already knew.

They sighed and nodded a bit. I looked down sadly.

"Not for long though. Once me and Kyle joined training in the mafia we two were able to fight so when we used to attack back they left us alone", Blaze shrugged making me feel a bit better.

"Yeah, but you don't have to think about them. They're anyway gone. Overdosed two years after we three left them permanently", Kyle shrugged.

I nod gladly. Good riddance.

"I'm happy now. It's crazy I have two siblings. God there is so much I have to tell you and so much you have to tell me!", I said excitedly.

They chuckled and Kyle ruffled my hair.

"We do. We'll be more than happy to hear anything you want to say", Blaze said genuinely.

"Are you sure? I must warn you I speak a lot when I'm in a good mood", I said seriously.

They laughed.

"Noted little brother. We don't mind. Trust me we would never get tired of talking to you or listening to you talk. We've waited for a long time", Kyle grinned.

I smiled wide. Is it possible that I already care a lot about them?

I pull them into a hug.

"Another warning. I hug a lot", I smiled.

"Oh I don't mind. I love hugs. My twin here doesn't. Says it's too sappy", Kyle laughs.

I pull back and stare at Blaze in shock.

"You don't like hugs!", I exclaimed as if the worst had happened.

"Um..yeah. But I'll make an exception for you only", Blaze said immediately seeing me pout.

I grin wide.

I guess now I know the perks of being the younger sibling. I understand Leah's tactics now!

"Wow. Really Blaze? You push me away and punch my arm when I hug you", Kyle frowned in disbelief.

"Yeah that's because you hug a lot when I allow one. You start acting like a kid", Blaze rolled his eyes.

I laughed.

"We're of the same age!", Kyle exclaimed.

"Yet I'm more mature. Also remember I'm older", Blaze smirked.

"By two minutes!", Kyle frowned in disbelief.

Blaze shrugged. I chuckled.

We spoke a lot more then before we heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah?", I said.

The door opened a bit and Leah peeked inside.

"Is it safe to come inside?", She asked seriously.

I chuckled and gestured for her to come in.

"I don't think you three need introduction. You've already met", I smiled wide.

"Oh yeah we have", Leah said narrowing her eyes down at them.

"We did. We saved you", Blaze nods.

"Yeah yeah. Don't show off", Leah rolled her eye and crossed her arms.

I look at her in confusion. Why is she being rude? Like more than normal.

"That's called stating the facts", Kyle frowned.

"Yeah yeah. No biggie", Leah said blowing at her nails.

My brothers gave me an 'are you serious' look. Like they couldn't believe she was my best friend.

"If I remember correct you were at gun point. How is that not a big deal?", Kyle raised his eyebrow.

"Whatever", Leah rolled her eyes.

"Okay stop what are you doing? What's with the attitude?", I asked curiously.

"Just letting people know I'm not a friendly person so if someone makes you cry I will kick their ass. Literally", Leah said with a deadpanned face.

I first smiled, then chuckled and then full on laughed.

Oh she's just being protective! Hahaha.

My brothers stifled their smile, but couldn't after a point of time.

"You were right. She is small, crazy, loyal and cute", Blaze said looking at me.

Leah gasped loudly. I facepalmed myself.

Here we go.

"Excuse you! I am not small or cute! Crazy? Yes. Loyal? Hell yeah! But nothing else!", Leah glared at him.

"You are", Blaze nodded.

"Okay you're testing my patience now! How would you feel if I called you a 30 something old man? Huh? Tell me!", Leah crossed her arms.

"Nothing. Because I am 29 and that's almost 30", Blaze shrugged.

Leah frowned opening and closing her mouth like a fish. Yikes

Kyle bit his lips trying not to smile. I was just worried they'll fight.

"Old man", Leah grumbled under her breath.

"That I'm not", Blaze glared at her.

"You are. I think you should start using the old man's cane to walk now", Leah shrugged.

Blaze stared at her in irritation.

One thing I know about Blaze that he's tough. Will get annoyed if you poke him. Kyle on the other hand finds everything fun and exciting.

"Hey we're twins and I'm nothing close to being old. See this jaw line?", Kyle shrugged.

Leah looked at me and then Kyle as if seeing resemblance.

"See now this one's like you. But this one? God knows how", Leah scoffs pointing at Blaze.

"This little girl is your best friend? Really? I think you can do better", Blaze smiled sweetly.

Leah glared hard at him while Kyle laughed. I interrupt whatever Leah was going to curse about.

"Okay guys enough come on. I thought you'll get along", I pout.

Leah and Blaze reluctantly nod declaring truce. I smiled.

"Anyway I just came here to check on you. I can see you're more than okay. So I'm going to take my leave. Sam has assigned drills to me. See ya later", Leah smiled.

"Yeah thanks for being there back then", I said with a smile.

"Get me an icecream and we'll be even", Leah waves and turned to leave.

I smiled shaking my head.

"Also, welcome back to the American mafia", She smiled at both of my brothers and left.

"She's sweet", Kyle smiled looking at me.

"Very caring for you as well", Blaze smiled a bit.

"That she is", I grin
______________________________

Rowan's POV:

Sebastian and I came back home with the boys except Theo, Wes, Em and Dean

Wes was discharged, but wanted to see the whole base so Theo decided to take him on a tour. Em had a meeting and Dean said he wanted to stay back and finish some work.

Since the moment we've come home the boys have been running all around talking about how they missed the mansion so much.

Charlie, Brody and James thanked me multiple times for not changing their room even a bit. They've found a lot of their old stuffs there and they are in reminiscence. Chase and Troy are very excited.

Once Seb did a once over to the house we both came to his room.

"Ah feels so good to be back", Seb sighs as layed back on the bed.

I smiled as I took a seat next to him.

"Man these sheets are so soft. I'm going to have a great time sleeping on this bed. The cells have broke my back", He pouts.

I chuckled.

"Yeah I can imagine. You also look like you need some good healthy food", I said.

He groans like a kid.

"Oh hell no Seb. You better not argue with me. You and the kids need to get a full body check up and start with some healthy food", I warn him.

He sighs and nods with a small frown.

"I'm older than you remember?", He smirked.

"Doesn't matter. You ain't getting away from some things. Those cells and treatment have caused enough pain and problems to you. Now let others take care of you", I said looking down.

He sighs deeply.

"I'm fine. The boys are fine Rowan. You've already done your job quite greatly might I add", He smiled softly.

"Still it's my responsibility to take care of you guys", I said seriously.

"That's because you care about us. But honestly the boys don't need to be taken care of you know. They're really mature. They became like that since they practically grew up there", Seb smiled sadly.

"I can see that. They've really taken up the job. Especially Wes and Char", I said softly.

"You're right. Those two just became the older brothers after we got kidnapped. Never let anything happen to Brody or Jamie", Seb chuckled a bit.

"Though I know the answer, but still. How bad was it there?", I asked sadly.

"At first it was bad then as years passed we were kind of used to it. Sometimes Massimo would just come and use us to blow off. Tried my best to keep the kids away from him. But as years passed Wes and Char took that job", He sighed.

I look down as my heart hurt.

"We also had fun though", He smiled.

What?!

I look up at him ridiculously.

"Yeah. We got into fights with the guards many times. It was kind of satisfying to break a couple noses. Brody enjoyed that the most though", Sebastian chuckled.

I smile shaking my head.

"I can imagine. The kid's changed a lot", I said softly.

"Most of the times I just worried about you. I knew you were alone without any mafia or power to protect yourself or the boys", He said.

"You know how I managed that. It was fun to break couple bones for me. Massimo sent many to kill me", I chuckled.

Seb smiled shaking his head.

"But mostly I was just lonely. This house was empty when once upon a time it used to be so noisy and energetic. Atleast one of the boys was always heard running around or shouting unnecessarily. I missed all that so much", I smiled sadly.

He nods in understanding.

"I can imagine. You've been really strong Rowan. Leah was right. It takes a lot of will power to come though this. I'm proud of you", Seb smiled.

"Not just me. Ten years of being hostage should have done things to you that I don't want to think about. You never lost hope. That's my achievement", I smiled.

"You know I always believed in you brother. I just knew you'll not let me and my sons rot there", He shrugged.

I smiled wide nodding. Of course.

"Atleast I was not alone. I had my kids to take care of me when I was down. But what about you?", He asked softly.

I remembered some days when it was so hard for me and I sighed trying not to get emotional.

"Hey", He sat straight turning towards me.

I shake my head with a small smile

"It's just that sometimes I used to feel so helpless. Trust me Seb. No mafia. Mom, Dad gone. My sons gone. I just- I just didn't know how to help you", I sighed.

He nods in understanding and pats my back

"I know, but leave and forget all that. Our sad times are gone. It's all happy now", He grinned.

I smile and nod.

We sat in comfortable silence for some time.

"Take me to Mum and Dad's grave later? I know I lost the chance of seeing them for the last time, but I wanna visit them", Seb said with light tears in his eyes.

"Of course", I nod immediately.

"Man it must have been so amazing if they were here with us. It would feel like a whole ass reunion", Sebastian chuckled wiping a stray tear.

"Yeah. But I'll tell you one thing Seb. Mum and Dad's last words", I said softly.

He looked at me with an eager smile.

"Mum told me she loves us both and our sons a lot. She asked us to always be happy and told me to take care of everyone. Then she told Dad she loves him and then took her last breath", I said softly as tears formed in my eyes.

Sebastian already had tears. He closed his eyes for a second.

"Dad on the other hand was weak, but still had a lot to say. Seb he asked me to promise him that I'll be safe and keep my kids safe. He wanted me to promise that I'll get our legacy, our mafia back. But the one thing he was very serious and hopeful about was that he wanted me to find you and my nephews and bring y'all home back safe. He stubbornly asked me to promise him I'll do all this as his last wish", I told him as a tear slipped down my eye.

Sebastian looked down as few tears escaped his eyes.

"I promised him everything and he gave me this huge satisfied smile. He told me like mum that he loves his two sons the most and is extremely proud of us. He asked me to tell our boys that he loves them to the moon and back. He said he was happy he was our father. Then slowly even he took his last breaths", I said as tears keep rolling down.

Seb choked out a sob. I put my hand around on his shoulder and rubbed his arms.

"I'm pretty sure they must be watching us right now and being so happy to see that we're together again", I sniffed with a smile.

He nods his head.

"Yeah. You're right. Dad must be looking at you with a proud face. You did what you promised him", Seb smiled wiping his tears.

I smile wide.

"God I love them so much. I miss them", Seb smiled through the tears.

"Me too", I sighed.

We love you mom and dad.

"I was crazy happy to see Harry as well. I missed him too. My second in command", Seb chuckled.

"Yeah. He helped me a lot during and after the attack. He didn't think twice before agreeing to take up Dean and Chase to New York. He left his son Owen with me. Can't thank him enough for his loyalty", I said softly.

"Same. He's one of our most trusted", He smiled.

I nod in agreement.

Suddenly my phone ding and I glance at it to see a notification.

I frown and click on it to see a message from David asking if Seb's back as he wanted to meet us.

I replied with a smile and asked him to come home.

"What happened?", Seb asked curiously.

"You remember David from school?", I asked.

"Of course I do. Our best friend", Seb smiled.

"My bestfriend. You just came along later. We two were in the same grade", I reminded him.

"Whatever. What about him?", Seb asked rolling his eyes.

"He's coming home in a couple hours to see us and meet you", I smiled.

"What? You're in touch with him?", He asked in surprise.

"I wasn't until a few days back he came to see me. You weren't there and trust me brother it felt so good to see him after so long", I grinned.

"I can understand. You guys were so close. We were like a team. Going everywhere together. Doing everything together", Seb smiled.

"Yeah and he was upset with us because we ghosted him and literally never met him after school got over", I sighed.

"Of course Rowan. He must have been so hurt. But what could we do. We were getting officially included in the mafia. Dad had already warned us about the danger. We decided to cut all ties with him so that he can stay safe and live a normal happy life", Seb said.

I nod.

"Yeah I know. He's still the same. Can't stay angry for long. I apologized and he let it go though I'm sure he won't stop taunting us for a while", I chuckled.

"Oh yeah. That's Dave", Seb nods with a smile.

"Also, you know he has two daughters now!", I said happily.

Sebastian's eyes went a bit wide.

"Oh wow. Really? He got married huh. So who's the lucky man?", Seb asked looking ahead.

"No he's not married. He's the only parent and had them through surrogacy. You know he always wanted to have a family. So he has one now", I smiled.

I silently enjoy Seb's expression.

"Oh he did not get married? I'm happy for him! Two girls wow! Lucky guy!", Seb said excitedly.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah and he owns a top fashion line as well. I've used his brand's clothes since forever. He's damn talented and always on the charts", I smiled.

"Damn. He was always interested in fashion and definitely has much better sense than two of us. I'm glad he's doing well for himself. Now I can't wait to meet him", Sebastian chuckled.

Of course.

"Yeah I'm glad he reconnected with us. My sons like him already", I chuckled.

"Of course they do. He has the fun, bubbly personality", Seb smiled shaking his head.

"Yeah so he's coming tomorrow so remember that I've told him that you were out on a buisness trip. Keep it that way", I told him.

He nods in understanding.

"GIVE THAT BACK BRODY KINGSTON!"

Suddenly a yell was heard from outside.

"Jamie", Sebastian groans.

I chuckled and walked out followed by my brother. We both go to the kitchen where there was a clear commotion.

I saw Charlie with a frown on his face. Chase and Troy laughing and munching on something. James and Brody fighting over a sandwich.

Here we go.

"Enough already. I'll make one more idiots", Charlie frowned.

James glared at Brody who managed to snatch the sandwich and had started eating it happily.

"When will they grow up?", Seb asked exhausted.

"Siblings never grow up Seb. They just fight all the time", I shrugged.

"True", He shrugged nodding.

"You boys are such a pain", Seb massages his forehead.

"That sandwich was supposed to be mine Dad. Your little baby son is back on his ways to steal other's food", James complained.

Brody didn't even look like he heard James. He happily ate without a care.

"Here I've made one more. Happy?", Charlie sighs giving him one plate.

James nods goes to take a seat and having his food quietly.

I shake my head in amusement.

"Okay Troy remember you have school tomorrow. So for god sake wake up on time", I reminded him.

He nods grinning.

"School huh? Oh yeah. Brody what about you?", Charlie said.

"I'm not studying", Brody scoffs.

"You are mister. I know you haven't attended school last ten years, but you've been home schooled", Sebastian said seriously.

"Cell schooled", Brody corrected him.

Everyone chuckled.

"Yeah so I think you can", Sebastian warned him.

Brody groans loudly.

"I'm sure I can talk to the principal for you. We're one of the trustees. You'll probably have to give an exam and then they'll decide", I shrugged.

Sebastian nodded in agreement. Brody grumbled.

"Any more noise and Wes will talk to you", Charlie said calmly.

Brody's jaw clenched and he narrowed down his eyes at Char who on the other hand didn't seemed phased.

"So he won't come tomorrow with me and Leah?", Troy frowns.

"No. It'll take a few more days for him to join", I smiled.

Troy nods. Brody grinned.

"You're going with Leah?", Sebastian asked curiously.

"Yeah she's in the same grade as I. She said she'll show me around as it's my first day", Troy smiled wide.

"More like keep an eye on him so he doesn't get crushed over there", Chase teased.

Sebastian chuckled. Troy frowned. Others laugh.

I look at the time and waited for David to arrive.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you like the chapter?

Please vote!

Stay tuned for further revelations. The secret will be revealed soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

79.2K 2.8K 64
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
9.1K 279 33
A SWEETER POISON: Who are you when no one is watching? .... How do you destroy a monster, without becoming a monster yourself? .... All her life, May...
52K 1.3K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
Grey & Eve By Lili

Teen Fiction

1.1M 26.7K 51
The Kings' and Monroes' lost their everything in a span of one night. Their parents were killed leaving the King's little brother and the Monroe's li...