Poisonous Serpents|| Sweet Pe...

By Juliaxwritess

Book 2 - Season 3 Sequel to Serpent Love While Natalie and Sweet Peas love grows, so does a new game. But t... More

N O T E
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Authors Note

48

1.7K 21 2
By Juliaxwritess

Chapter 48- Rest And Love
Natalie

"Just keep the bandages clean and don't walk on it as much"

"You got it"

I had arrived at the hospital after passing out. It wasn't a severe passing it out but it was caused due to the effect of what had all happened. My thigh had been stitched up and bandaged and the cut on my face has been stitched and my busted lip had just been cleaned up as it wasn't severe along with the nosebleed I had. I also had some light bruising on my neck from when Malachai had strangled me.

"It's fine. She won't be stepping outside the house until she's old" Scoffed my Dad as he leaned in the doorway.

"Agreed" Nodded Sweet Pea as he sat beside me, holding my hand.

"Sounds nice" I mumbled.

I followed the two guys out to the truck and I groaned as I climbed in. My Dad had slightly freaked out about what had happened two nights ago but had calmed down once he knew me and Jughead weren't severely hurt. Jughead had a few scratches on his hands and knuckles and like me, slight bruising on his neck from when Chic had almost strangled the life out of him.

"See even when you promise me you won't go getting yourself hurt you still manage to" Dad scoffed as we drove up to the house.

"Just my style" I chuckled. "Hey, whose car is that?"

"Ah. Going to need to explain that one" Dad sighed.

"Explain what?" I questioned.

"Just go see for yourself, I need to get back to work" Dad sighed. "Sweet Pea, boy, don't let her out of your sight" Dad warned Sweet Pea.

"You got it Mr Jones" Sweet Pea nodded.

"Love you" Dad whispered as he hugged me.

"Love you too" I whispered back as I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

Sweet Pea supported me as we walked inside and I noticed a strange change in atmosphere especially when my eyes sat on the new figure who was sat opposite Jughead and Betty.

"Uh" I started. "Who are you?"

"Natalie. Finally, so happy to meet you" Spoke the man. "I'm Charles"

"Charles? Sorry am I suppose to remember that name?" I asked. I felt Sweet Peas arm snake around my waist, his eyes not leaving the guys.

"No. No, you shouldn't" Charles chuckled. "Im your brother"

"Ha" I laughed. "Very funny"

"Nat" Jughead started. I looked at my twin and his face only showed seriousness and not a joke.

"Oh shit your being serious" I gasped.

"Yes" Charles nodded. "And I'd love for us to build a relationship"

"Wait so if your my brother? Your also Jugs? Who exactly are your parents?" I questioned.

"My father is, FP, and my mother is, Alice" Charles answered.

"Oh crap" I laughed. "So your even Betty's brother"

"That's right" Charles nodded.

"And even JB's!?" I gasped with a wide smile. "Wow okay"

"You have five half siblings aren't you lucky" Sweet Pea pointed out.

"Hey. We'll get on alright if you don't start acting all over protective like my sweet dear twin brother" I sighed.

"I'll keep that noted" Charles nodded.

"Now Charles, if you don't mind, I must go rest as ordered by the hospital. It was lovely meeting you" I said as I took Sweet Peas hand.

"And I'm Sweet Pea, the boyfriend" Sweet Pea added before we disappeared upstairs.

Once closing my bedroom door behind us, Sweet Pea let his laughter out.

"Oh crap I didn't see any of that coming" He laughed. "You have a half brother"

"I knew that but I was told he was dead" I scoffed. "But now he's stood in my living room"

"Alive" Sweet Pea added.

________

I felt Sweet Peas fingers running through my hair and his soft lips pecking at the skin of my neck randomly. I wiggled a little, showing I was awake and Sweet Pea chuckled as I looked up at him.

"Morning beautiful" He greeted in a husky morning voice that without realising made my heart melt.

"I slept an entire 24 hours!?" I gasped as I laid my head back down.

"Not fully but yes" Sweet Pea chuckled.

"Damn" I hummed as I pulled his arm around me.

"Hey!" He chuckled. "Beautiful you know we can't stay in bed. Plus we need to change your bandages"

"Boring" I scoffed.

"What if after we sort you out we go to Pops?" Sweet Pea asked with a smile. "Meet back up with Fangs?"

"Is he finally over that Farm shit?" I asked with a sigh.

"He finally is" Sweet Pea nodded.

"Yay" I laughed in a soft voice.

So like promised, I let Sweet Pea change my bandages and then we took my Dads truck and went to Pops. We walked in, well I walked in with the support of Sweet Pea, and was instantly greeted by Pop.

"Ah, Natalie, Sweet Pea, happy to see you!" Pop exclaimed.

"Hey Pop" We chorused as we headed to a booth.

"Natalie?"

I turned to the voice that had called me and my eyes met Toni's. I smiled at her nicely and noticed Cheryl sitting opposite her.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

I glanced at Sweet Pea who smiled at me and I nodded. I sat down beside Toni, opposite Cheryl while Sweet Pea joined Fangs in the booth he had found for us.

"I want to firstly apologise for how much of a bitch I have been for the past few months" Toni started. "I wasn't there for you when you was shot, and I just have been a rubbish friend"

"Toni-"

"And I know you had no choice but to kick me out of the Serpents and I respect that but I can't lose you because I love you and your my best friend!" Toni added.

"Toni" I sighed, placing my hand on hers. "Gosh I love you too!"

"And I myself" Cheryl started as she placed her hand on ours. "Am even more hugely sorry"

"It's okay, Cheryl" I nodded at her.

"I also apologise for my gang beating up Sweet Pea and Fangs even though that's history" Cheryl added. "But I'd love Natalie, if we can forgive and forget and be friends?"

I smiled at her.

"Please?" She added.

"Of course Cheryl" I said with a smile.

"Yay!" Cheryl said, clapping her hands. "This deserved a not so fully serpent celebration. Boys!" Cheryl turned to Fangs and Sweet Pea, calling them over.

And there, in a booth at Pops were the five core gang members. Toni and Cheryl our famous Choni, sitting side by side now opposite Riverdales Southside Royalty Myself and Sweet Pea, the beloved Sweetie and beside us was our fellow best friend Fangs, whose boyfriend wasn't there but Fangs didn't mind. For the first time in months, sipping milkshakes and talking gossip was the most normal thing I had done. However there was just one more person I had to fix my relationship with.

________

"Knock knock"

"I'm busy"

"Now now Reginald. Are you really too busy for me?" I asked as I leaned against the doorway as I faced the dear bulldog.

"Natalie?" Reggie questioned as he stood up from his bed.

"Your dad let me in" I pointed out. "No offence but he's an ass"

"You got that right" Reggie scoffed. "Anyway, why are you here?"

"Just dropping something off" I sighed, pulling out a canvas from behind me.

"The Bulldog art?" Reggie gasped. "I thought you'd forgotten!?"

"Never" I smiled. "I finished it a while ago but never got round to giving it to you"

"Thanks" Reggie nodded as he took the canvas.

"And" I started. "If you wouldn't mind for like the 100th time, I'd like us to be friends again. If you want?"

"Friends with Natalie Jones? What an honour" Reggie chuckled.

"Your very special" I responded with a smirk.

"Of course I'll be your friend" Reggie nodded, pulling me into a hug.

"Go me!" I cheered, hugging him tightly.

"Sweet Pea won't mind?" Reggie questioned.

"Ah. He might, but we'll work on that" I laughed, peeling away from him.

"You always work things out" Reggie laughed.

"That we do" I nodded.

________

That evening I was back in Pops, this time in a booth with Sweet Pea at my side and opposite us sat Kevin and Fangs. We were talking and making ideas for the summer and discussing what senior year will be like.

"You know what, I have a crazy idea" Kevin sighed.

"And what is that?" Fangs questioned.

"Share Kevin" I grinned.

"Let's go on a doubles holiday" Kevin suggested.

"A doubles holiday?" Sweet Pea questioned.

"Yeah" Kevin nodded. "Lets fly to...uh...Florida? And spend two weeks there or even longer if you wish"

"Florida does sound nice" I shrugged before sipping on my chocolate milkshake.

"It does" Fangs nodded.

"Florida...travel up to Georgia or Mississippi..." Kevin trailed on. "Could always go to Texas"

"Thinking a bit too much Kevin" I chuckled.

"Let's do Florida!" Fangs exclaimed.

"Seriously?" Sweet Pea questioned.

"Oh come on" I laughed, tugging his arm. "Let's have some fun this summer"

"You know your really hard to say no to" Sweet Pea groaned before pecking my lips.

"Florida!" Fangs cheered.

And before you knew it, Junior year had come to an end and the four of us were catching a flight to Florida, ready to have the best summer yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.3K 15
F.P Jones gets a new wife but F.P isn't the only Jones mesmerized by his new wife. *Smut* *Cussing* *Sexual Content*
172K 4.5K 66
❝why do you do such crazy shit, huh?❞ | ❝because i'm in love with you, lauryn fogarty.❞ - lauryn fogarty never took any shit. she was one of the most...
45.5K 1.3K 33
i do it for the street, for the fam, for the life, anybody that's gang related. ⚔️⚔️⚔️ book two in the hooligans series (sequel to hooligans) sweet p...
309K 3.9K 32
"Whose that?" Veronica asked pointing to the girl in a leather Serpent Jacket. "That's Natalie. The Serpent Princess" Joaquin Answered. "She's FP's...